One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

"yeah dont let *grunt* those b@astards get their hands on the ship" he said as he added metal to the beam he had in his arm pushing upwards untill it became a spring to send the man flying
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Kinrui nodded to his Captain, he spotted some men trying to rais the sails, "Big mistake, your not going anywere with this ship!" Kinrui threw three darts, one for each man. The darts pierced the backs of there necks, the men screamed and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:40 pm

((fwink's turn.... I guess))

The spring was just an ordinary spring, though dean was unable to push it back with his power the seastone had been seprated from him by this mechanisum beforehand
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:57 pm

A short stocky man wearing a denim cap and overalls with no shirt on covered in oil stains emerged from below deck of the navy's ship, suddenly he jumped from the deck of the ship, grabbed the beams holding the sails ((dunno the name for them)) flipped and landed onto the deck of the enemy ship, some of the marines shouted, "ITS DON KI-SAN!!" At that moment he had begun transforming thanks to the powers of his Saru Saru no mi ((monkey monkey fruit)). his muscles grew larger and his arms longer, though his body lowered to the ground, he had become a Gorilla man! "You pirates dare to hurt the ship i put so much work into!? ILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!" Don Ki began slamming his hands on the deck of the pirates ship who he'd landed on, creating turbulence trying to throw peoples balance off.

((im sorry but genius struck me so i had to do it... FORGIVE ME ADMINS! if you dont like it ill be sad face Crying or Very sad and kill myself Violance but ill remove it if you dont =P))
((Actually... thats not a bad zoan type... and the character is HILARIOUS! indubitably))

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:06 pm

As the hammer was pushed back by the spring Dean had his powers again "LIKE H3LL!" he ran up as fast as he could with a steel headband head but to the gorrila's face
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:30 pm

((Don Krieg?))
Kinrui saw the monkey man land on "there" ship, he threw a dart at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 am

Naoki sat unnoticed on a sail he pulled out his flute and began to play the haunting tune that so many navy crews died listening to. Still playing the flute he jumped lightly in the middle of a group of 15 navy men. He moved quickly and silently through them almost floating slitting there throats with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:39 am

((Donkey kong... Don Ki-san think smash bros, donkey kong smashes the ground, uses a spinning tornado thing with his arms, and throws barrels, thats what Don Ki is gunna do... but i didnt think about Don Krieg... BUT I THOUGHT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD FIGURE IT OUT IGGY!!! Violance ))

"Once we get you pirates in the brig, I'LL TEAR YOUR SHIP APART BOARD BY BOARD AND BURN IT TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT! You pirates always using these ships as weapons against innocent people... ILL NEVER FORGIVE ANY OF YA!" Don cried out while he turned to the man rushing at him, and using his extended reach to his advantage grabbing at the man in an attempt to use him as a shield for the incoming darts from another one of the pirates crew members.

((There = place / They're = they are / Their = possession of / ... i hate the english language its too freaking confusing, BANZAI JAPANESE!!! now if only i could SPEAK it...))

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:42 am

((who was the man?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 am

((I feel so ashamed! What was I thinking!? Thats just it, I wasnt thinking! I dont deserve to live!! GOOD BYE WORLD!!!))

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Fsad10
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 am

((NPC, and Iggy your awesome)) Dean rushe dpast the dart and headbut already coming for the don ((WHICH YOU IGNORED!)) untill Deam was inbetween Naoki and the don and though an iron fisted punch downward at his face "F@CK YOU APE SH1T!!!"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 am

((Dean D. Iron was rushing him, while iggy was throwing darts at him, i think...))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:41 am

((i believe admin-sama just triple posted while fighting me 0.o no matter, i'll just chase him down))

Captain Mendar went lumbering after Dean "Get back here you little squirt!" He then heard his shipwright Don K threaten to tear apart the S.S. no Justice. "Don't harm the ship!" he called out to Don K "Its a MARINE ship that these scum stole!" He raised his hammer over his head and chased after the little metal man attempting to Headbutt Don K. "Nail Jail!" he called and slammed the hammer down spiky side first at Dean
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 pm

((i changed the name of the monkey dude to Don Ki so that it works a ittle better i dont know why i didnt think of adding the I at the end earlier))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Rather than stop Den changed cource and ran under tha hamer as it fell so that the heavy end fell short of his back abd thrus wto knives in to the neck of his enmy ((ORPHAN DO NOT IGNORE MY ATTACKS!))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 pm

((i... i didnt ignore your attack... your the guy i grabbed at to use as a shield... you were charging at me correct?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

((are you holding the hammer?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:40 am

"Hey!, your ganging up on D thats not fair one bit!" Naoki called and ran at them and jumped in the air "OTO OTO BOMB" and he blew on his flute. The marine captains hammer began to quiver and shake violently then shattered in to pieces the size of golfballs.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 am

((thast two attacks fwink has to react to.... dont ignore one like last time fwink))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 am

((Can you just say that you blew up his hammer? Isnt that calling a hit?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:05 am

nope cus you cant doge sound
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 pm

So how do people not get killed by you?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm

((Who are you talking to?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 pm

((Hawk.))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:29 pm

read read the attack description, for oto oto bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next