One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:50 pm

((i'm not holding the hammer, fwinks character is, mine is just the reincarnation of donkey kong from smash bros))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:37 pm

i wasnt attacking you i was attacking thr guy with the hammer
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:33 pm

((hey i never ignored any attacks! your the one that triple posted when i was fighting you and ran away! and quick question, do DF powers affect seastone/ocean water? like does sound created by a DF hurt a seastone weapon))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:13 pm

all seastone does is when come in contact with a DF user its make the user unable to use there power, besides if someone has a DF that allows them to shoot fire once the fire is shot is is just fire, same goes for all other logia. Am i correct admin sama?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 pm

((yeah, otherwise seastone handcuffs would burn their users))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:50 am

((wait were you agreeing with me or hawk? and i dont get your example, seastone doesnt burn anything...)))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:52 pm

((may we continue?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 pm

((not until i get a definitive answer on if my hammer breaks or if it resists the sound cuz its made of seastone))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:44 pm

your hammer is long dead, DF powers can still hurt seastone if the seastone is not touching them
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 pm

((example, say enal wants to destroy a seastone plank and he strikes it with lightening, that would work because the lightening is REAL lightening, but if Buggy went to punch it it would not because his fists are still part of him even if they are not attached))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:00 am

((ok, i still think sound that can destroy metal is kinda overpowered, but im going to use this to my advantage.))

The hammer exploded, sending shrapnel in every direction. Shards of seastone headed towards everyone on deck, Dean included. Mendar's side was punctured by many of these shards, but he shrugged off the pain and hefted his stick with a small chunk of seastone on the end. He swung this at impossible speeds, being used to the weight of his original hammer, and tried to strike Dean.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:55 am

((um... can we recap on whats going on? cause i tried to use Dean as a shield against Kinrui's darts cause Dean was charging me, but then theres other things that happened and im somewhat lost, anyone know where we are cause i have a post id like to make, but i think we should get caught up on whats going on first))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:30 am

Dean produced spining sawblades from his wroists which grew to cover 100% of his body like sheilds. These had no choice but to stop spining when the seastone hit them and shatered butthey did there job he was saft
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:39 am

since the hammer is not hollow more shards were flying at dean behind the initial ones, with his powers negated he could not block them with his DF.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:41 am

Naoki saw the shards flying at him and knew if one pierced his body he would be done for. he dropped to the ground by one of the bodies of a larger navy crew member and used the body as a shield protecting him self form the shards.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:33 am

Don heard a loud noise and then a crackling noise followed by a boom, he looked up and saw that Mendars hammer had been destroyed. Don didnt want to be hit by the seastone so he drove his fingers into the deck of the pirates ship and tore up a large board, and held it above him like a shield to protect himself from the shards. Once the shards had stopped falling, he took the plank he was holding onto and hurled it at the man who had shot the dart at him, the dart hadn't reached Don because one of his fellow marines had been hit as he passed between the two.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:14 am

Kinruihad just reloaded his blowgun, when he saw the board flieing at him. He jumpped to the left of it, and at the same time firing his blowgun (only one dart) at the ape-man.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Don slammed the ground with his hands then stuck his arms straight out, twisting his body he shouted, "TWISTER BLITZ!" Don Ki began spinning violantly with his outstretched arms, one arm hit the mast of the ship, tearing a large chunk out of it. The blowdart whizzed at Don Ki, hitting him in the arm and causing a small sting of pain, but not nearly enough to slow the large ape-man down. Don tilted towards Kinrui and began moving towards his direction.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Dean was with out his power but not helpless, because the remaining shards were fewer and farther between he was able to pick up one of them and use it to bat the smaller ones away
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Kinrui had to act fast or this brute would destroy the ship, the darts were not a smart tactic against such a beast man. Kinrui got out a cherrie bomb, lit it and chucked it right at the spinning beast, hopeing that he would have gained to much momentum to stop in time.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Kinrui had assumed correctly in part, Don had built up far too much momentum to stop before the small bomb reached him, however Don had no intentions of stopping. Don Ki braced himself before the bomb hit, though he wasnt sure the power of the bomb. The cherry bomb hit Don square in the face, causing a small explosion, Don's short muffled screams of pain could barely be heard, but he had obviously received some significant damage. Don emerged from the cloud of ash and smoke caused by the cherry bomb, his face bloodied and a large amount of fur singed off. Don picked up his speed though, unable to stop even if he wanted to at this point. Charging forward at full throttle towards kinrui still spinning, though wobbling slightly, he was just inches from ramming one of his arms into kinrui's body or face.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 pm

"My God." Kinrui squeeked as he saw the goliath burst from the cloud of smoke, still spinning with twice as much vigor as before, Not even an explosive would bring him down, and that was the best Kinrui had. He thought of useing his move "Wrath of the Gods," but it would be to dangerous to get that close to a foe spinning like that. Kinrui rolled out of the way to the right. "I guess either somone else is gonna have to take a shot at him, or we're gonna need to wait till he stops."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

The spear like shad of seastone dean held came for the back of the ape's neck ((hes an NPC so I could call the hit if I wanted but I wont))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm

((um fwink the oto oto bomb would destroy the whole hammer handle and all))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 pm

((dont worry, im not planning on winning, just wait and see, its a good performance ^^ though... your ship might get a wee bit damaged... *bow* SORRY!))

Kinrui had dodge out of the way just in the nick of time, suddenly don felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, and all of the strength in his body seemed to vanish. Don's arms went limp and rather than spinning steel bar like arms, it was more like giant bullwhips. (His arms) Don crashed into a wall on the ship, shards of wood flew in every direction as the ape-man collapsed to the ground. Don's head was spinning, and he still hadn't recovered all of his strength yet from the strange pain in the back of his head, he tried to get to his feet but the second hed have both feet on the ground he wobbled uncontrollably and fell face first into the deck. Don Ki could do nothing, his ultimate move dodged and beaten, he had nothing left to fight with, and not the strength to stand. Don silently closed his eyes and reverted back to his normal human form, with a large snot bubble protruding from his nostril. Sleep

((So iggy, should i make a character sheet for Don Ki? i like his moves, and had he not been an npc the fight might have gone differantly))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!   Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Zone Pirates Part 1, Set it off!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next