One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))

Go down 
+20
SplatterFrog
RoseWhiteForever
Pascià
cole
Unholy
9thKing
Amari
Kanhoji Into
Gael
Redex 1000
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
GoreFish
Frog Dragon
NegaMajora
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 am

Kenji grew impatient as his apparently bad sense of direction didn't fail him. He was completely lost in the frantic fast paced war. As if the stress from being attacked at every turn wasn't bad enough he knew he would probably be chewed out later by his superiors for his lack of helpful activity. "Late to a war and on top of that you don't do anything while you're there?!" He imagined his superiors scream at him. He continued to run in puddles of blood and over dead bodies searching for his destination.

He knew there was only a small portion of this gigantic place he hadn't searched and for good reason. Getting caught in a big battle was the last thing Kenji wanted right now even though he enjoyed battling and disliked pirates now wasn't the time for his kind of fun. While frantically running around looking for the Admiral Kenji stumbled across a small group of marines. He stopped and asked them where he could find Admiral Jiper and they pointed him in the mans direction.

Finally on his way to the Admiral Kenji was bursting with excitement. He ran full speed towards the Admirals location "I'm coming Admiral Jiper!" He yelled to the skies as if the Admiral was there to hear him. Kenji proceeded running knowing that he was close to his first real milestone in the war.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Toshiro dashed back from the bullets. He took a few hits, but his skin absorbed most of the damage. "Well alright now, it's time to get serious." Toshiro transformed into his demon form, laughing as he did so. "So, are you ready to face your demons?" He then lunged towards the man who had weapons for arms, swinging his kanabo in a horizontal strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:36 am

Kiyoshi after just rounding a corner saw his older brother shouting loudly to no one and was confused at the sight. Kiyoshi then kicked back into high gear and ran after his older brother having no idea as to where he was headed or why but questions would be answered soon enough he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Derge looked to Unholy and nodded, "Yeah I agree, we should be on our way." Derge said turning around. Without another word Derge made his way out of the building only to find him. It was Iken, he had somehow found Derge and his exact location. "Damn! You know I would like nothing more than to spread your organs across Atlantis, but now I'm busy. So I'll let you go for now."

Derge continued walking past Iken and out of the city. He knew where his target was and it seem it hadn't moved much since he first found it. Once the target came within site Derge was careful not to be seen which pry wasn't a problem since the future foe was already engaged in battle. Creating a large round orb of blood Derge placed it on the ground and made his way in a circular motion around what would be the battle field leaving a deep trail of blood.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iken watched as a living nightmare walked out of the building he was about to go in. Pulling out his swords Iken stood his ground waiting to defend against any attack Derge could throw at him. Fear caused Iken's arms to shake slightly as he wait, only to hear something he wasn't expecting. "What?" asked Iken as Derge and his comrades walked past him. After Derge was out of site Iken went into what looked like used to be a library. It was filled with blood and much of it was destroyed, there were also two me standing within. Iken recognized Gael almost instantly and again pulled his swords on the Marines dog.

"Shit a Shichibukai, just what I need. I can't even kill that bastard Derge little lone this guy." Iken said gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Unholy with Ignis on his left Shoulder Used Shadow Soru to Follow Derge

Unholy then hid in the shadows ready to assassinate The Unlucky Target.

"Rust Monster!" Rust Covered unholys body except the patch of flesh Ignis was sitting on. Leaving his left shoulder uncovered his whole body was overpowered with rust. Looking like some kinda rust demon. Unholy's Defence was in place. Ignis Healed the minor damage the rust inflicted on Unholys body so he was able to keep the form to his hearts content.

Thinking to himself Unholy thought "After this parade of death. I will enjoy takeing over this wretched world...But this time I will Not Fail"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:53 am

Todd
Todd is watching the attack as the Black Wolf approaches. He then takes a deep breath, and lets out a battle cry, then ... "Heaven Divider .. !!!!" once he swings the axe verdically, an absolutely massive energy wave, twice the size of the previous massive attack that managed to destroy a building, cancel an attack and even wound Black Wolf, heads towards him.

Bushon
"Very well .." Bushon closes his eyes, and once he opens then again, they have a silverish coloring. He transforms into his Garuda Forme "Platinum Tekkai !!!" He allows the blow to hit him.

((I AM BAAAAAAAACK !!!))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Gin looked out into the battle and saw nothing but constant fighting, all of the forces were all aiming towards the Prize of the city. Though he knew what his influence in the war was he wasn't aiming for the Light at the end of the tunnel that everyone else was going for rather he had his eyes set on something else. Here now were some of the strongest men in the world and his plan was to take out as many of them that he could. Most saw the this war as a way to gain physical power and strength though Gin saw it to increase his reputation among the world, for he would need it in order to further his own plans. Small steps for now and then later he would be ready.

Gin looked around the street he was in and saw a few marines running near him towards the big battle, he got a idea. As the marines ran past "Party Starter." he said as he held out his hand toward the marine in the back. Which as he did the marine stopped moving and began moving on its own towards Gin who moved his fingers forcing the marine to walk towards him "Shh shh don't be scared little marine i wont bite... Now i just need to know a few things."

"You think ill tell a damn pirate anything! Ill die before then!" he said though his face was telling Gin a whole different story.

"I have the feeling that you will Navy Guy... Eventually." he said as he moved his fingers forcing the Marine to pull out his sword and aim it at his own neck, the marines face showed complete panic on his face as he did feeling the cold steel against his skin. "Now i think you know where this is going to lead so ill skip all of the lectures and what not. I need to know locations..."

A minute later Gin walked out of the alley with a childish smirk on his face walking like a fat kid that just got out of a candy store, behind him was a armless marine screaming in pain. He now knew some of the last known locations of some strong people in Atlantis now the only thing left to do was find the closest one and pay time. Knowing where to go now he headed off into the of the city, he knew the general direction of where he wanted to go and headed that way. It wasn't until long that he was getting near his destination. He could tell for the corpses around the building, he got there just as a group of people moved away from the area though none of them were who he was looking for. Another pirate began walking towards the door and drew his swords and heard him say one word that made him get a smile on his face. Shickibukai...

Gin walk'd in front of the doors to the library and saw one of the guys he was looking for "Shickibukai Gael." he said quietly to himself as a his smile only continued to grow with his own amusement. He walked towards and into the library "I was told that someone strong was in here though who would of though it would be a Shickibukai Heh heh."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

Todd

The Black Wolf pulled up on his sword, tearing it from the ground. A short blade of...something like energy...shot across the ground, leaving behind it a jagged line in the ground as it rushed towards Todd at high speed. The Black Wolf tried to cut the oncoming blade that Todd had shot at him, but it caught him full on in the chest, throwing him backwards. He hit the ground hard...and didn't get up.

Bushon

Jason felt his feet impact Bushon's face with a force that would have turned his head inside out, but there was no visible damage. Still, Jason could feel the powerful tekkai cracking.

One more oughta do it... he thought. That's the thing about Wrecking Balls, they keep striking until their target crumbles to the ground. So, without slowing, Jason whipped his feet back and then struck forward again with all his might.

As he did, he heard a shout coming from the revolutionaries back on the Broad Horizon. They were yelling, "BOSS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:30 am

As everyone around him was fighting he decided to take a look when he saw medusa ,as she was beaten, he saw her as the actually mythological monster he then put his mask on again hateing what he has to see. renko was getting more angry by the second because no one tried on what he made, also due to withdrawel of not having drugs for many many hours.all this sent him in to a crazed mentally insane fury and he rose above the fighting all around him and he sent out 100 arms out of himself each going into a random direction going completely crazy and unpredictable. as this happen the sphere around him dropped down and touched the floor and the half of the face you could see was a depressed, crying face which would be weird due to the actions he had just done.he did this even though he was not in a fight.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 pm

[[Nishki vs James]]

Vice Admiral Nishki walked straight and saw James D Cook "You? .... well it matters not... there is an important job that i need to handle personally..... and you are in my way... James D Cook... i advise you to move aside... " Nishki's body was now blazing into a brilliant blue flame, his wings were forming, he wasnt going to simply let this pirates intefere in this particular matter.

[[Anubis vs Chai and friends]]

Anubis was puzzled , but heard somewhere within all that , that they would join if he killed this Kyrzna person. But it was a personality. How does one kill a personality? Well he would worry about that after damaging her. He then saw her maddening face and body form as she charged into him. Anubis sighed, this had been a very tough opponent, due to how randomly they kept changing styles. This one was trying to cut his arm off now, clearly a wilder sort of fighter. Anubis held his hand up and gripped the air "SAND WALL!!!" The sand wall blocked Kyrznas attack but the wall was cracking. Anubis cursed, after the Interios Spada, he had lost some control. He dashed backwards and slammed his palm into the air "SABLES!!!" Sending a shockwave stright through the fickle sand wall aimed at Kyrzna.

[[Shrieker]]

Shrieker was clearly stinging from the strike, but his natural body build as a fishman with the addition of tekkai was quite tough that it wasnt enough to kill him. Shrieker then walked foward "Damn.... your really tough meat to eat...." His teeth was quite damaged now, still shark teeth always had reserves, it needed to regrow that was all. Still that didnt quell Shriekers discontent. He then took a stance "Ill have to tenderize this meat wont i?" He then used soru and aimed a blurry of punches at Teros abdomen.

[[Achilles]]
Achilles sighed and then looked up as she attacked "You have got to be joking?...... well i suppose this would have to do...." He lifted his knees and fired off counter kicks against her strikes. He blocked them and fell back and got to his feet, it was about to slip when he said "Ice mode....." There were ice skates forming from the sole of his feet. He then grinned "I got one for moutain climbing , diving, Cave excavation... and alot of other stuff... i think i have roller skates too.... the guy who made my legs was the cautious type... hahahah..."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:32 pm

deleted

Last edited by deer556 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Tero

Once more Tero began to dance around, avoiding the attacks to the best of his ability. Still, he was caught off guard and sent spinning away by a fist that caught him in the gut. There was an odd cracking sound when the fist had hit, but Tero didn’t seem to notice it. He slowed and landed lightly on his feet, allowing himself to slide backwards on his heels using the momentum to keep going. He fired twice more at Shrieker and then he kicked off using a combination of both soru and geppou to move into a position above and behind Shrieker, hanging momentarily upside down in mid-air. He then swung his sword at Shrieker’s neck.

James

“Heheheh…” James chuckled nervously and back up a step. “Do I know you? I don’t remember you…” He shook his head briefly and than focused back in on Nishki. “It doesn’t matter. If you’re looking for a fight I can give you one!” He spun Kazeshini in front him and said, “Ittoryu: Wind Tunnel!” A vortex of wind blades erupted from Kazeshini’s blade and tore through the air towards Nishki.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Gael and Ranyx

Gael gave Ranyx another loving squeeze as Derge and his meanie giant friend left... and then some other people showed up! What the hell? Gael turned to the new guy, and was about to say something rude, when he stopped suddenly. A second later, he was tackle-hugging Iken, going, "Ranyx! Ranyx! Lookie! He's so huggable!" As he squee'd over Iken, Ranyx sighed, turning to Gin. "Oh come on. There's a face behind the title, dammit... and a cute one at that..." Ranyx gently prised Gael from Iken, throwing him onto his shoulders. Gael sat up, sitting on Ranyx's shoulders like a child. "Well, we'll be heading on outta here now." Ranyx said offhandedly to the pair. "Don't break Atlantis, please." Gael hugged Ranyx's head, smiling dopily. "Come, Rirnef! Ranyx an I are going~" A hulking, fluffy wolf lumbered into the library, eying Iken and Gin with disdain. Ranyx turned to leave the building, Rirnef scurrying to his heel.

Versus Ryan

The twins went back to back, swearing. "Dammit man, we don't go for murder!" Isaac exclaimed, as the pair shot off to avoid the sword slashes. "Damn, Isaac! I don't know if my sash will survive that fire!" Matthew said, ready to panic. Isaac ground his teeth. "Don't cheat, man!" The two shot for Ryan, veering into a paired pincer movement, aiming a kick apiece for Ryan's ribs.

Versus Maxulus

Gunda and Cordell watched Maxulus expand... before laughing hysterically. "So? I've got the Mirror Mirror fruit! It's more than a match for your umbrellas!" Gunda laughed at Maxulus once again before sending Mirror Cordell to continually try to hack off Maxulus' foot with a claymore.

Versus Anubis

Kyzrna ripped the sabre out of the sand wall, kicking off of it, dodging the Sables, but barely. "Can you kill me? Doubt it, doubt it!" She dashed around the wall, lunging a stab for Anubis' throat. "Oh, Chai has tried, Chai has tried! Failed, failed, failed he has, always failed!"

Versus Talitha

Ixion received the kick full in the face, sending him flying backwards. He careened into Jacob, who realized: oh shit, Ixion was unconscious... probably with a concussion. "Dammit, woman! Screw off!" Jacob turned and ran, trying to get back to his ship before that Marine could catch up.

Versus Toshiro

Goth crossed his arms and raised them up, bracing himself for impact. The Kanabo came crashing down on Goth's arms, but his strength was just barely enough to stop it from cutting through him. As he held the kanabo there, he yelled, "Amanda, now!" Amanda jumped into the air, and tried to stab the spear into Toshiro's shoulder joint.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Iken watched as Gael attacked him, but not in the usual sense. He hugged Iken in a viscous manner and called him huggable while he was at it. "Eh...Hi there, I wouldn't expect an ally of the government to be so friendly to a pirate." Iken said as Gael was being pealed off. It then hit him, he recognized the man doing the prying. It was Ranyx, the genius that invented Rokushiki. Iken has read about him and seen pictures of him in the Steel Village archives.

"That's it that's what I need to get stronger." Running in front of Gael and Ranyx Iken dropped to he knees a bowed. "Please teach me you martial arts. I need to protect my crew, my family, and friends. Please I'm not good enough tho be their captain, I need your help." begged Iken to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Toshiro couldn't believe that Goth had blocked his attack, without even hurting him it seemed. As goth shouted now, he knew something was going to happen. He turned his head and saw the woman jumping at him. Using one of his wings he deflected the spear so that it would only graze his shoulder rather that pierce it. As Amanda continued forward he swung his leg around in a roundhouse kick to her midsection. While still holding on to his spiked mace, wary of what the man with the weapons for arms was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Iken

Gael turned and smiled as he gave Iken a thumbs up. "Screw the Government! I'm only in the Shichibukai so Ti'ar isn't obligated to arrest me~" Gael's voice trailed off into a quieter tone, and he began talking to himself, "Though... would that really be all that bad? Or different?" Ranyx tilted his head. "Rokushiki? Here? Dammit man, people are dying all around us, and you just want me to teach you one on one?" To be honest, the man had guts... he was that determined? "Talk to me once the shit stops hitting the fan. I'm sure you'll be fine... and Gael and I can help behind the scenes. Just don't get involved with Derge. Though he's an ass, we made an agreement with him. Everyone else... we can help defend."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Kanhoji smirked.
"Fine, no pranks but, on the way out, can I at least pull someone's pants down?"
Kanhoji questioned as he started to become invisable like his sister is at the same time.
He pulled her towards the base and smirk. He wonder what kind of person do they send towards the legendary ship? Probably a thief, like so of course. But this is something really interesting to him. He wanted to learn people here, learn more about the Atlantians here, the pirates, and Marines, he wanted to collect every single data about them, their powers, the story, their future, present and past. Just thinking about it gives in a tingling sensation.
He wanted to know more.
Well, for a joke or for a more dangerous reason, it's hard to tell, but other than that; it was obvious with the look of his eyes, that he's willing to go to the distance just to make his goal realized. He's going to record every single thing that has happened, he's going to know every single detail. He isn't an informant for nothing. He isn't a world class "knowledge seeker" for nothing.
He's going to see this through.
"Well, in any other case, let's goooooo!"
They were already invisable as they sneak past a guard and into the base.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 am

[[Anubis vs Kyrzna]]

Anubis sighed as is attack missed "Jeez, you really are a insect...... just die already, DESERT SPADA!!!" He sends a sand blade flying right at Kryzna to deviate her from his throat. He moved back just in case, without giving the impression that he was backing down.

[[Nishki vs James D Cook]]

"No you dont know me.... but i have seen your poster, as a marine it would be impossible for me to let you move foward and get your hands on the powerful weapon that can bring destruction to this world.... so ill make no exception this once... all pirates DIE!!! To protect the future of the innocents!!!!!!!"
Nishki used his pheonix wings to block away James's attack. Nishki then flipped his talon and aimed a powerful kick at James head. He was in full phoenix form.

[[Shrieker vs Tero]]

Shrieker again usde Tekkai , but this time he was blown backwards. That was one powerful strike by the marine for sure. He stood his ground and growled he then stood foward "Looks like.... i will need to take you outdoors.....let the sea be our restaurant!!!" Shrieker was again aiming a barrage of punches at Tero to direct him towards the small space which he hoped to push Tero into the oceans current near the hole made earlier.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:11 am

Iken listened to Gael as he explained why he was "working" for the government, and it sounded like a fair reason. "Oh I guess that works..." commented Iken in response to Gael. Iken then turned to Ranyx awaiting his response with his head still bowed. Most would have had looked at the negative of Ranyx saying no, but Iken took it as he would be train and the sooner the war ended the sooner he could get stronger.

"Fine, I'll follow you and help you in what ever way you need." Iken said stubbornly getting up and following the two.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 am

Delia vs Achilles

This new information didn't bother Delia one bit. What made her angry though was his attitude. "Let's see if you can deal with this," she muttered as she started to secretly crack parts of the ice she had formed earlier. She then turns towards the cyborg and unsheathes her sword, a small smile adorning her features. "Let's see how you can do with my pet," she says loud enough for him to hear her, slashing once so that she can create her Snow Weasel attack, the creature charging ferociously towards his intended target. She staggers a little afterwards, remembering not to overdo it anymore as she sheathes her sword once more. I can't do anymore sword attacks like that, or then i will be a goner.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am

[[Achilles vs Captain Clearwater]]

Achilles eyes widened as he scanned the situation, it was a ice apparition, and that didnt amuse him one bit. It looked like a hell of a attack. He pulled back and dashed across the ice and twirled around in a 360 degree angle to dodge the snow weasel "This is getting nuts..... i think i should finish you off first......" Achilles then slid across the ice to fire off two kicks at Delias neck
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:39 pm

" If you don't plan on killing me now surrender I will let both of you leave now unharmed you have my word but.. of you insist on caring on this fight I will not hold back and I won't spare your lives" Ryan's legs turned into springs as he launched himself in the air avoiding the kicks he then came back down spinning around coming down in a tornado of flame towards the men....
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Tero

Tero was still in mid-air, falling, so he had no time to dodge the oncoming punches. He could have used geppou, but when he’s upside down, that would have been more of a hinderance than anything else. Tero used a tekkai again, but the force of the blows still flung him towards the opening beyond which lay the ocean, not to mention being in mid-air made it so that tekkai wasn’t nearly as efficient. Tero knew that if he went out through there, he was finished. Twisting his body around so that he was right side up again, he used geppou to slow himself and then dropped to the ground lightly. Tero felt a sharp pain in his side he hadn’t noticed before. It seemed that cracking sound had been one of his ribs breaking. It was probably the same rib Shrieker had damaged earlier. Tero considered retreating. This fishman was indeed powerful…and right now they were on land. If somehow they ended up fighting in the ocean…then Tero remembered the fishman attacking and eating the people earlier. His hands began shaking. For the first time in this battle, he was feeling emotion. Except, he wasn’t afraid, he was enraged. Tero slid his gun into its holster before assuming a fighting stance with his sword. The fishman wasn’t going to fall to any of his normal techniques, so he was going to have to improvise. Tero crouched and used soru. He reappeared behind Shrieker for only a second before kicking off with soru again. He did this over and over, appearing in different places around the fishman. Then Tero appeared on Shrieker’s right slashing downward with enough strength to cleave the fishman in half. Then he appeared on his left and slashed again. Then behind him he slashed again. Tero continued doing this, attacking from all sides and slashing at different angles, not really registering whether or not his attacks were connecting.

As he struck, Tero shouted, “Blade Storm!”

Nishki

For a brief moment during Nishki’s short speech, James looked confused. “Powerful weapon? Bring destruction to this world? What are you talking about?” Then Nishki struck.

James brought up Kazeshini to intercept the blow. Even so, he was driven backwards, sliding across the ground.

“Whoa…” James grinned. “This guy’s strong! And he has a devil fruit! SO COOL! Let’s see how you handle this!” He thrust forward with Kazeshini, sending out a powerful blast of wind. “Ittoryu: Thunder Crash!”
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Amari frowns and rolls her eyes as she's led into the base.
"No you can not pull anyone's pants down.....Well, maybe on the way out."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Kanhoji only grinned at what his sister said as he made his step more silent, almost to the point that you can't hear his steps at all. With that, he walked across towards the stairs and they began to descended down.
"With a few more floors, I'll crack open the security door, but it'll be risky. Watch my back, k sis?" Kanhoji questioned silently, grinning to his sister though she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next