One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting

Go down 
+5
Master of Chaos
Frog Dragon
PasciĆ 
nikz200
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:17 pm

As all those events go on, Koga is following along with everyone... He was behind the Shichibukai and the other members of the Avenger Pirates who happened to be invited by Gael...

At the same time, Maximillion, who was on the ship noticed that they were absent. He thought "Where did they go... Hm...". However, before he started searching he listened to a female voice. He turned his head backwards and was surprised to see a female giant, running towards the forest. As she was running he shouted "Hey! You! What are you doing here?!" with a curious face...

At the meantime, somewhere deep in the forest a dark figure is moving...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Gael began smiling, quite happy. "Here we are... my home." The winding river led to a moat, surrounding a vaguely circular island with a small beach facing the river. The island had a small wooden house, and shooting out from behind the house was a large, full oak tree. The tree was coated in pink flowers, and its trunk was a lush green. On closer inspection, the green would reveal itself to be vines. The house itself was rather plain, and there was a dog... no, wolf resting outside the door. "Here's my home... come on in." Gael offered, creating the last few lily pads and walking over to the house. He began petting cuddling the wolf, as if it was a little puppy.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

"Sugei..." Callen mumbled as he looked around the place.
Well, he did thought that the place would be somewhat grander in a way but still, this is really nice also. Such a peaceful place.
Callen followed Gael but stopped as he he looked at the big wolf, his eyes shining slightly for some reason.
It looked like that he really wanted to cuddle the wolf to see how soft or how warm it is. Or at least pet it for the most part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Freyar looked down to see Maximillion, a human. She bent down to talk to the pirate. It had been awhile since she last talked to a person before, so Freyar tried her best not to scare him. She picked him up, so they could speak eye to eye.

"My name is Freyar. I have been sailing the seas for weeks without food. Now I'M HUNGRY!!!!!! Do you have any food that you could spare? If can offer just a scrap of food I would forever be in your dept."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:41 pm

After arriving at the house, Koga walked towards the wolf and laughed. He said to Gael "Wow! I see you got a strong pet here!" , without knowing that Gael was treating his animals more like friends rather than pets.

At the meantime, Maximillion looked upwards at the giant. Where did she come from? She had definetely appeared out of nowhere. However, that was not something that worried Maximillion. What really bothered him was that she asked for food. He said, while keeping the usual cold look of his face "Why should I bother feeding you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Freyar tightened her grip around Maximillion. She was hungry, but not desparate. Freyar would kill the man if he didn't do want she wanted. She was not going to let a human disrespect her like this.

"You must not know who you are messing with, because I can throw you into the deepest part of the ocean. I asked nicely before. Now I'm telling you GIVE ME FOOD!!!!"

Freyar now stood up from the ground. If maximillion fell from this height he would certainly die. She took out her sword with her right hand.

"Or maybe I'll just cut your puny head off. Its up to you."
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am

Cole: Nice pet you have there shichibukai. Wish I had one of those. He said whil moving closer to Gael.

Lena: Hapily swims into the water not caring for anything when he reached gaels home.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 am

Gael's eye twitched, and his foot went sweeping in an arc, nearly catching Cole full across the face. "Dammit, he's not a pet! He's my friend, and don't you DARE say otherwise!" Gael was shaking, and it took a "Gael, calm down," from Rirnef to calm him down. Gael shakily opened the door, and invited them in. He used his fruit to create chairs for all his guests, and a pool for the mermaids just outside.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Cole: Cole was thinking why in hell someone would call some animals his friends.
"I apologise Gael, they must be some precious friends of you". he reached out with his hands to his hair to ruffle it.

Lena: She squaled happily and gets in the cole while watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Callen decided he would stand, not affected by Gael's burst for some reason or another. It's like, he knows the man is going to burst.
Gael is an interesting man and shibukai. And because of it, Callen did a few reseach before he ever met this man.
But, it's only a few. He still doesn't know that much about the mysterious guy...well, he's not so mysterious but still.

Callen took out a sketch pad and began to draw details of what is around him. He would love a camera, but the small technology is a bit too much for his budget. He'll be content with charcoal and a sketch pad.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Gael subconsciously recoiled from Cole's hands... "Don't... no one but Ranyx." He also noticed that the hole to his basement was open... he flicked his wrist, filling the whole thing with extremely deterring briars. Gael sat down, and from an adjacent room, a squishy blue object rolled into the foyer. "Oh, Figdra? Is there a problem?" Gael asked the object, which revealed itself to be a spherical blue frog. "Gael... Peaba and Squil are at it over an acorn... one of the oak's." Gael sighed heavily, murmuring, "Tell them to stop it, or I'll come out there, and they will NOT be happy." Figdra sighed and began rolling out the door. "They won't stop fighting..." Gael shook his head, turning to his guests. "Anyway, what brings you all here? I can offer you all some fruit, but I'm afraid I have no meat..." To prove his point, he grew a pitaya plant, and began eating the fruit hungrily. After swallowing his mouthful, he continued, "Anything particular in mind?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Shrieker followed along quietly. Mainly because this was a schibukai. He had heard rumors about them. They were all supposedly powerful and dangerous. So why was this one talking to them? Shrieker didnt like it at all. He kept his distance and made sure he was in a position to kill .
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:58 am

Maximillion looked at the giant with the same face as always. He did not get mad as he knew that a pathetic enormous female barbarian would not be enough to bring him down. He said "Get lost you imbecile!" as he turned his back on Freyar and started moving towards the forest.

At the same time, Koga was resting at Gael's place... However, another strange figure was doing something on the island, something that nobody knew yet...
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 am

Cole:Thinks: "stupid kid stay still". "Why did you move Gael I was just going to be friendly I won't bite it's not like a mere pirate can do anything to such a strong shichibukai." He asked at the friendliest tone that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Gael very nearly sneered at Cole. "It's not considered just 'friendly' ruffle a twenty-one year old's hair. Please don't try again." He didn't trust Cole any more... he had finally realized that the guy had intended to stab him way back on Luna's beach.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Callen watched the between the two with a sweatdrop on the back fo his head.
He didn't know what to do with this situation. Looks like that Gael has learned about not trusting Cole, even though he doesn't understand completely what happened with that two. He got a pretty good idea though.
With his curiousity mind, getting his thoughts away from the adults talking whatever that Callen thought is uninteresting, he started to explore around first, walking farther and farther away from the two.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Cole: I do it with everyone, but hey if you don't want to." He slowly walked to a place near the pond where he sat down next to Lena observing everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Toshiro looked upon the giant with a calm face. He was not afraid and he could see that he captain was handling things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Freyar was deeply angry. She took her sword and slammed it upon the ground making some bigs tidal wavea into sands of the beach.

"You dare mock me I'll kill you you son of "

Freyar clung to her growling stomach. She didn't have the energy to fight, so instead she proposed a deal to Maximillion.

"How about this? I'll serve upon your crew for sixty years in exchange for some food."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am

Maximillion looked at Freyar with a strange face. That female giant was another wierd person he happened to encounter for sure. She was even willing to join his crew in exchange for some food. That was pretty interesting. The captain laughed and said "Okay! You may join. We are too many freaks here anyway, including myself of course...".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 am

"Thanks, My name is Freyar, warrior from Elbaf. I will be glad to serve on your crew. But first some food."

Freyar ran toward their ship. She lifted it up above her head shaking all the spare food they had stored on the ship. The food fell into her mouth not one fell unto the beach. Then after she had her fill Freyar genltly placed the ship back unto the beach. Even after eating their entire stock of food Freyar was still hungry, but at least she had some energy to move and fight.

"I'm still hungry, but I guess it would do. So captain what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 am

The captain looked at Freyar and sighed. He said "Well... We will be searching for the rest of the crew... And explore the island at the same time of course.". Then, he turned his back on everyone and started moving away. While moving he said "What are you waiting for, guys? Come on! It is about time we search for the others...."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Toshiro was a little stunned that the giant lifted up the ship to eat all of their food. But his captain wanted new crew members so he couldn't complain. He jumped of the ship as the giant lifted it and followed his captain off into the island's interior. "We also need to stock up on more food Captain. A lot of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Freyar followed Toshiro and Maximillion deeper into the island looking for her new crewmates. She used her giant height to look at long distances.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 pm

There were sounds of a scuffle outside. "Dang, are they still at each other?" Gael asked no one in particular, getting up off his chair. "I need to go make sure two of my friends stop attacking each other... I'll be back shortly." Gael left the room, going outside the house to stop his animals from murdering each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next