One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting

Go down 
+5
Master of Chaos
Frog Dragon
PasciĆ 
nikz200
Maxulus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Gael nuzzled the turtle he was hugging before turning his head, noticing someone approaching him with a knife. That wasn't good. "Lemme alone!" Gael flicked his head, and several vines shot out of the sand, lashing around Cole's wrists and waist, pulling him down. "Lemme hug da turtle!" Gael returned to his ridiculous display of affection as if nothing had even happened.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Cole: He saw the vines coming but wasn't fast enough to react and got pushed against the ground completely bound. What the heck!!!!
Hey what are you. He started squirming trying to break free
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

As Koga walks away he feels that somebody is around him and that is going to do something to him..Probably hug him... He had a feeling that it was the two cute mermaids... He closed his eyes and he stood on his back legs. Then, he opened his hands and turned his back towards the person who had almost hugged him. However, instead of the beautiful sea creatures, it was a man he had never seen before. As he was hugged he shouted "Help!! A pervert!!!! HELP!!!!!!".

After shouting he noticed that Cole was about to help him. However, as he watched at the vines stopping his comrade he was afraid once more and kept shouting "HELP! LET ME GO YOU PERVERT!!! HELP!!!!!". What was going on on the island was definetely weird...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Gael simply laughed: a clear, rather calming sound. "I'm not Ti'ar!" Gael exclaimed, as if it explained everything. He continued hugging Koga, despite the frenzied attempts to escape. "Just wanna hug da turtle~" Gael was obviously completely air headed.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Koga kept screaming as he was being hugged by the strange... man. He was getting more and more angry as the time passed and nobody seemed to help him at all. He was really afraid. He screamed "NOOOOOOOO! HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!! EVERYBODY!!! COME HERE!!! HE IS GOING TO RA*E ME!!! HELP!!!!". The turtle was kind of... in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Gael could only laugh more. "I won't, I won't!" Gael began rubbing Koga's shell like one would pet a dog, and he smiled contently, oblivious to Koga's obviously sincere distress.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 pm

As Gael attempted to rub Koga's shell the turtle's fear had reached its limit... It was the end... The man among men would not be a man anymore... He was so frightened that he screamed "NO!!! STOP IT! NOT MY PRECIOUS SHELL YOU PERVERT!!!! HELP!!! CAPTAIN! ANNACHIE! COLE! LENA-CHAN!!!!! MERMAID-CHAN!!! NICK!!! CALLEN!!!!! HELP ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Gael abruptly stopped, releasing Koga and falling backwards. He sat on his rump in the sand, crossing his arms and pouting like a child. He snapped his fingers, the vines encasing Cole's arms shriveling up as if they had been in the sun for years. "So... whatcha guys... and girls... doin on my island? L'isla della Luna hasn't been visited in a while." He scootch around, turning to Cole, the other human, and the two mermaids. He had yet to notice the two ships.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Before the others could respond, the talking turtle takes a deep breath. He walks a few steps backwards and he looks at him who controled the vines that were surrounding Cole. He had just realized that Gael was responsible for that. However, the most terrifying thing was, when he listened to his words... He was asking what everyone were doing on HIS island... The man was the person on who that island belonged. If the captain learned about him, Koga could not predict what was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Gael scratched his head, somewhat confused. "Why are ya backing up, Mr. Turtle?" Gael couldn't, for the life of him, understand Koga's behavior. His islands were a place to relax. Well, when you weren't being harried by wasps the size of your arm, that is.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Callen wondered what happened to Koga, noticing that the turtle has been gone for too....
Then he heard a scream, jumping out of his skin as he. Walk a bit as he look behind a rock or so, he sweatdropped as he saw Gael, the shibukai, basicly, probably in Koga's point of view, moleresting the turtle....
Should he enjoy and laugh at this situation, or should he save his weird ladies's...turtle friend?
Callen isn't stupid about this island. He's an informant for god sake. Though, he never did tell them the truth of what this island is....but they all seemed to have fun that he didn't have the heart to inform them. Beside, Gael is almost as harmless as they come. Almost. (well, whatever you called the captain's idea of fun)
But, out of curiousity that the child always contain, with an innocent tilted of his head, Callen slowly walked up to the man, blinking as he tugged on the edge of his shirt.
"Oiiiii~ Mister~" Callen called out as he looked at the man with shining curiousity.

Last edited by Kanhoji Into on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

The turtle took a deep breath and sweatdropped. The way Gael talked to him right now was too serious... Even if Gael did not mean to harm him or anything, Koga had just watched at the ability of the man and knew that if he happened to spot Maximillion they could end up battling with each other... He said with a serious face "It's nothing that makes me back up... Really..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Gael looked down at the person tugging his shirt, and he smiled. "Hi there!" So young... how odd. "So! Can I invite you all to the centre of L'isla della Stella? No reason that you should have traveled all this way, and be left out in the cold!" Gael wanted to make sure his guests were comfortable. He considered hugging the boy who was tugging on his sleeve, but he expected a similar reaction to the turtle's.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

The turtle froze for a while as he listened to Gael inviting him as well as Callen. It would be wise to accept the offer. If Maximillion happened to find Gael he would probably start battling with him... And from the look of Gael, Koga could understand that he actually posessed some strength. And he also had that control over plants... That was very dangerous for the whole crew... He said "Okay!" after thinking for a while, hoping that he would draw Gael away from Maximillion who had not seen Gael yet.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Gael nodded, bringing his hands up. A series of lily pads grew on the surface of the ocean, leading over to L'isla della Stella. "You ladies are welcome to come too... you too, Mr. Man-with-a-knife!" He got up, slipping a bit in the sand. He walked over to the lily pads, and began jumping from one to the next. They were large, and unlikely to sink.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 pm

When the large lily pads came up front he ocean surface, Callen suddenly have shining stars in his eyes towards Gael, as if he was some kind of favorite hero from a comic book and followed him soon after, taking a bit more quicker steps since Gael strides are longer than him.
"Sugei!!!" Callen exclaimed.
"Hey, hey, hey, is L'isla della Stella pretty place!?" Callen questioned immediantly as he tugged on the man's hand, a grin taking his features.
Well...what interested him the most is....well the information he gets out of this. His motto: Take every oppurtunity to get any information!! Learning more about this island, and about this shibukai, really got him excited.
"Hey hey, can I interview you afterwards? Can I, can I?" Callen asked as he skipped aside the stranger, looking at him with starry eyes and a big smile on his features, tilting his head ever so slightly.......
Makes ya wonder if he's doing this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Gael didn't want to be rude... as this kid was his guest... and it was a kid, so, it was in their nature to ask questions. "L'isla della Stella is my new home... and I spend most of my time there. The outer parts are filled with sundews... how I love sundews..." As if to show what Gael meant, gigantic sundews quickly came into view as they rounded the tip of L'isla della Luna. The mouth of a river split the sundew laden island in half, and the lily pads led to the river. "I wonder... will your friends catch up? The turtle would get along with Figdra..." He kept walking, hoping that they didn't all catch up at once... his lily pads could only hold three people at once... and that was pushing it. "An interview? Why?" Gael never thought he deserved any real attention... he just was using the World Government to get the Marines off his back.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm

"Sundews..." Callen smiled softly as he remembered that there was a garden of sundews near where he lived. He love watching them on his way home for the ocean.
Snapping out of his memories, as quickly as they come, he turned his attention back to Gael.
"I'm sure they'll catch up. They like events."
Well, it's truth in some way. Any event that seemed interesting to the captain, the crew would surely followed -more or less-. That is how this crew works at times. Though Callen do tend to wander off away from them at times, it is his job to learn ever aspect around the place so that he could keep the crew safe and get them out of tough situation.
He doesn't like to be put of as 'just a kid'. He wants to be useful too. Plus, he bet that he could get a lot of fun with them around! Even though they could be sickingly blood thristy. He doubt that trait would change, but he excepted it anyway.
"An interview?Why?"
Callen tilted his head at What Gael said, for some reason or another, looking a bit sad.
"I...can't..?" He questioned, pouting ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 am

Cole: Curious and a bit grumpy by bgeung beaten by the man almost instantely he followed him. You stay here lena its dangerous get aquyinted with that other mermaid. He followed Gael with a murderous aura but he didn't dare to attack him after he just learned he was a shichibukai.

Lena: Blows up one of her cheeks. Hmmmph fine Im never usefull to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Freyar, the giantess, has been sailing the seas on her raft for weeks without food. Now heading toward an island which had supposely been owned by one of the royal shichibukai she eagerly lands looking for food. She finds some pirate ships on shore. Maybe there was somebody on the island.

"Hello, anybody here?! I'm HUNGRY!!!!!"

Freyar charges into the island looking for the pirates.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:10 pm

((XP You know what sundews are, right?))

Gael looked back thoughtfully, waving for the two mermaids to follow. He kept walking, the younger kid right beside. He didn't notice Cole's attitude at all: just that he was following. He was careful to ensure that Cole never managed to reach the same lily pad that he and the lad were on. They had reached the river, and a wasp about the size of Gael's forearm shot overhead. With a snap of his fingers, Gael sent a sundew limb shooting out, catching the wasp out of the air, and the wasp was unable to escape. "Not much farther... do me a favor, though. Don't bother the tree. You'll know what I mean when you see it."
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Lena: Yells at Gael you know I can't walk!

Cole: He is thinking of a way to touch his headh but he can't find anyway to reach himl without him noticing so he said instead. We will see
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 pm

((Cole... she can swim. There's a river. STRAIGHT AHEAD OF THEM.))
Back to top Go down
cole

cole

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 pm

(ok thx)

Cole: I know you can't walk but you are a mermaid right you can swim and there is a river. He said pointing to a nearby river.

Lena:Sweatdrops and crawls to the river and gets in it and feels refreshed and happy by being in the water again and she swimmed happily after them.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

((nope. not at all >.> It sounded like some type of flower but it's bad to guess at this point =P))

Callen sweatdropped as he saw a wasp being caught not to long ago. Yup. This is definally his island. Not that he's complaining at all though. It's pretty interesting if ya ask him. But still, he had to wonder if he touches the trees, what would happen?....
Yeah, better not satisfied that curiousity. Curiousity kills the cat and satisfaction brought him back.
But Callen doesn't have nine lives.
Callen look back at Cole, then at Lena -for a short moment than most- then at Gael, blinking up at him a few times before putting his gaze back forward the path they're going.
....Would Maximillion even notice that they're gone?.....well, probably so since he does have some kind of big goal or something familar like that.
What was it.... a rule the world kind of thing? Probably not, but Callen couldn't help but think the goal kinda fit the captain, sweatdropping as he imagine Maximillion laughing evil with a hilarious evil face as he scrutched over the world as if he owns it.
Callen held back his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting   Avenger - Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Avenger Pirates; Chapter 2: A fateful meeting
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next