One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits

Go down 
+3
InTents
GoreFish
Argent
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Empty
PostSubject: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:09 pm

As the topic says... I have been reading profiles and I havent really seen the above. I wanted to know if anyone has a active character thats the aforementioned. And zoans i guess.

If so link please
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

I've got two fishmen and one zoan user.
All currently in crews, but one is pretty inactive (planning to make him leave), in case you're looking for one.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Im not really looking to be in or start a crew with my fishman Im just looking for a fish people and giants to rp with in general... But im still creating the character(s)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:30 pm

I have a den den mushi with a giant zoan, if that counts as a giant.
He's free to RP.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 pm

So the den den mushi turn to a giant or a giant den den mushi. Either way lol
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 am

im a pheonix Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am

I can guarantee you that the Darkness fruit , the phoenix fruit and the tremor fruit are used.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Maxulus wrote:
I can guarantee you that the Darkness fruit , the phoenix fruit and the tremor fruit are used.

Phoenix fruit :: I thought this was banned because of no mythical zoan rule?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Myth zoans are not banned, but their hybrid forms are. I understand the same applies to Ancient Zoans.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 am

Ive never heard of no hybrid ancients they are real animals that are extinct...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 am

And I am the darkness ! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 am

I can name each user of these fruits if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits   Active giants fishmen/mer people.  Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active giants fishmen/mer people. Phionex, darkness and tremor devil fruits
Page 1 of 1