One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Rabolisk
ssj3gohan007
j3st3r-Smil3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:15 pm

(I really like your character Nagi I can picture her vividly. you do a good job with her.)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Dartz using his Superman-like hearing rushed to the scene. "What's the emergency?" He said. Nagi replied, "I don't know who you are, but...ISA-CHAN NEEDS A DOCTOR! HELP HER PLEASE!" Dartz instantly grabbed Isabella and before he disappeared he said one last thing, "Don't worry, little girl. She is safe now." Then he zoomed to the nearest hospital and had the doctors help Isabella as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:22 pm

(First match goes to Nagi.)

(Second match Roger Vs. Trevor and Aki)

(Gohan you start.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:24 pm

((you like Nagi? oh THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!))

Nagi reacted instintivly and glomophed Dartz... as she would have done most anyone in that situation. she was about to speak when she noticed his rediculus power level and fell off "Nee-chan is bright..." she was refuring to his Douriki level which she calls someone's "light" from time to time "Oh Nagi-chan almost forgot.... Isa-chan was one of those bad peoples.... Nee-chan is sure she's safe?" Dartz noded and Nagi smiled big "oh good! Sano-kun said we should'nt kills the bad people, and then he said somethin about justice......" Nagi waved and starte dto run back "I godda go now, but thanks again Nee-chan!" (note Nagi is 16 years old)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Hikari flew down to a running nagi "its ok she will be fine nagi" she said surprised by the child that was clearly pure of heart "come on take me to sano, OK?" she said warmly
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Nagi Looked up "child? I'm 16.... but people say Nagi-chan is alot older.... who are you?" she said extreemly cheerfully as she huged her arm
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:29 pm

"Im Hikari, would you like to be friends?"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 pm

The Almighty Zen of Thunder, Silver Hair Skywalker walked right up to Trevor and Aki towering over them. He said just one word, "Lay down and play dead if you wish to live." He then activated his Spiritual Energy Glare that radiated an intense spiritual pressure that was so great that it could bring a Marine Captain to their knees.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm

"YAY!" the walked away back to the ship to wait for the others.

Meanwhile on the beach Rogher was meating his opponents....
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Trevor spoke back to roger in a confidence like he were speaking to a kid "After what you did to my home and my king, I will never bow down to the likes of you." Trevor removed his robe to reveal all of his tattoos.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Roger scoffed at his opponent. "Your a fool. With that level of strength, you think you can break my blade? This fight won't even last two minutes." He generate his infamous, "Kaminari Sword."
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Aki snickered to himself in the background. This would be interesting indeed. It would be his first fight since joining with Sano and it would be against this self righteous fool. His vibe was way uncool and had no rhythm, the mark of either immense power or just reckless stupidity in most cases. "If you think someone like yourself can beat the master of vibes with that weak groove of yours I'd like to see you try..." He grinned as he pulled his weapon off of his back.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Before Aki even finished speaking, Skywalker merely raised his finger and blasted Aki with 100 billion volts of lightning instantly at the speed of light. The intention was to blast him to dust. "Shut your trap, you yellow-bellied vermon. You talk too much..." He then looked at his first opponent, the tattoo man.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:14 pm

Despite tending to talk a bit too much, Aki was smart...very smart. He knew his opponent was rash and would use his power and strength after Aki saw his vibe. He knew he would go for the first attack so while he was pulling his bazooka off his back he turned it quickly and caught the lightning inside of it. "Thanks for the ammo." This caused him to snicker a little.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Seeing Roger react caused Trevor to react with speed that he didn't even know he had and called out 300 arrow. he lifted his hands and pointed them at roger while 300 arrows spraid from his hands as if it were an army fireing them.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Skywalker defended by using "Element Lightning!" Lightning came down and struck Skywalker and creating a protective field of lightning around him, annihalating anything within 10,000 miles of him, instantly. "Game Over! Way Over!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 pm

((way bto unreasnable gohan, and it calls a hit))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 pm

((whats BTO??? How's it a hit, It's a meant to action. They could still dodge.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:27 pm

((how the F^&% can they get 1000 miles away INSTANTLY!?!??!? There not Dartz who is F@#%ing unreasnable!))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Skywalker defended by using "Element Lightning!" Lightning came down and struck Skywalker and creating a protective field of lightning around him, annihalating anything within 50 feet of him, instantly. "Game Over! Way Over!" Including the arrows, which are within 50 feet of him.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:35 pm

((Where on your character sheet does it even say you can do that? I just checked it and it didn't say that anywhere))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 pm

((Element Lightning is on my sheet))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 pm

((But it doesn't say you can completely vaporize everything in a certain range))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:38 pm

((Then lets just say the lightning was aiming for you...))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:39 pm

(So you were hit with 300 arrows than)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next