One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Rabolisk
ssj3gohan007
j3st3r-Smil3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:22 pm

((It would be too confusing to have them all in one thread))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:25 pm

((seeing as the devil bones are infact the defending crew they should all get the first posts in those rooms, in other words Jester you can go ahead and make them please?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 pm

(How about we do it separate rooms we just post one at a time starting with Isabella and Nagi)

The captain ordered his crew to follow there opponents. At once Isabella followed Nagi to the location of the fight. "Whats your name honey?" Isabella asked her opponent. "I will give you first attack cents your blind and i only half."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 pm

((alright but specify what fight at the begeining ou each post))

Nagi noticed but did not turn around, there wasnt realy any need to. She tilted her head to one side "Who are you? I am Nagi-chan, who am I? You are Nagi-chan" this was said in an oddly sing songy voice. She stoped for a moment "Sano-kun said my bad person would ba a girl... so thats you right? Umm... Isa-chan!" she shortened her name like she was her friend rather than an opponent. What appered to be a cane slid out to reveial a scyeth. "it is not my eyes that see you..." her voice was totaly diffrent now. She swung her scyth around randomly perducing many large slashes of wind in all direction "Kamaitachi senpuu"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 pm

jester! post!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 pm

(sorry i go to bed early now a days.)

Isabella was caught off guard by Nagi's inocents. Only having enough time to block her vitals, Isabella took minor damage. "That was unexpected," she thought to her self as she pulled out her daggars then launched several of her own slashing attacks. "Rankyaku" she called out and through her daggers into the air.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Nagi, who was still not facing her opponent, made a small sound "noi?" not knowing at all what to expect she stood there "tetki". The knives bounced off of her now steel like boddy. As for the Raynkaku, only one reached its target, (I say this because the Kamaitachi would have thrown Isabella off slightly) which did manage to cancle out the tetki after all the knives had hit, very minimal damage. At last Nagi turned around, and pulled out some dinomite, it was totaly suprising that she had dinomite, and then tossed it up into the air so that it landed all around Isabella, who noticed that it was all UNLIGHT, perhaps Nagi's blindness had prevented her from noticing this, at any raye Isabella had nothing to fear from unlight explosives, Nagi raised a hand.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:16 am

Isabella ran at Nagi and flipped over her landing on her hands grabbing her daggars. She did a nother flip at the same time throwing the daggars at Nagi's unguarded back. "This girl is strong" she thought. "Do you like music Nagi?" without waiting for an answer Isabella started to "Sing Sorrow" the effect of witch causes her enimies to loose hope and in the week willed to kill them selfs.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:20 am

Hikari Genji had been flying by an island when she saw a commotion, Hikari saw a little girl and a older woman fighting, she was intrigued by the the girls and landed on a rooftop near by, watching.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:32 am

Isabella was suprised to see Nagi react, as she bated the knives away with the scythe, amazing considering she had only the sound of those knives moving through the wind to go off of. Then she heard the song, once it was done Nagi spoke "I had a bad life to ya know, but you and I can move past that now because we... have feinds to help us, dont be sad Isa-chan" (normaly this would work but Nagi's past is very tragic anyway, she is a shameless optimist and she has an overall sunny disposition) it was allmost as if Nagi was trying to comfort her rather than feel sorry for herself, but that was just who Nagi was. then something dawned on her "I wont let you... take that away from me now" her hand moved slightly and the dinomite... went off on its own! however Isabella was far out of range to be blown up by it, the attack insted propeled her farward but did not hurt her, while this was hapaning Nagi began to spin her scythe in a twirling pattern in front to her casuing many small wind slashes to fly farward "kamaitachi setsudanki" the explosin would propell her opponent in to the air slashes, both the explosion and the attack were aimed at a very wide raidious to inshure a hit.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:35 am

google's all up in our business
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:37 am

arnt they allways? (I am about to post a char in the castlevania site)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:52 am

Isabella was surprised by the explotion but was not caught off guard again. This time she called out "Kami-e" making her body like paper to flow around Nagi's attacks. She pulled out two more daggars and started two sing once more. This time she was singing an uplifting song in a voice that could travil for miles. She was inspiring greatness in herself. "My crew will not kill your crew, the captain already said that. You guys are free." Now she moves much quicker with less unnesicary movements not only that but she is also stronger. she ran up behind Nagi and did a backwards spin kick to the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:04 am

Dartz was watching. What was he watching? The match against Jonny and Sano. Yep he was.

(Sorry about the post)

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:59 pm

((Dartz is not over there! he was with Sano and Jony remember?!?!?! fix this at once Gohan! you all so called a hit dont you tell me you didnt! STOP BREAKING THE RULES! AND BE CONSISTANT FOR ONCE!!!!!

And another thing! jester! when you use Kami-e please say HOW you use it, just saying you became like paper will not be enugh!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Mad ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:12 pm

((Naoki do you disagree with me on this one? am I being fair to evryone?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:23 pm

i have never been so mad at gahon right now, how the hell did a char like that GET APPROVED!, and you said that he didn't kill her, your joking right that would kill any one, you cant just kill peoples char on a whim like that! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm

I SHOULD BAN YOU RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:31 pm

((... ah, so I see I am not being fair to you Naoki, sorry about that. Neutral I see your point, did you know Dartz can vaporise a vice admiral's head with just his knee? and paralise someone with just a finger? and has almost ALL the rokushiki? and than NO charater will ever be able to stand up to him ever... ?!??!?!))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:35 pm

why is he legal Mad
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:37 pm

he never mentioned any of that on his sheet... see for yorself ((if it dose you can help me comit sepuku to reclaim my lost honor for approving a monster like that))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 pm

I think these conversations are best left in privat messages Neutral . But you should calmly explain what they did wrong, Not blurt it out like a raveing Banshee! (Or high badger)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:40 pm

can i just delete that post because it is illegal
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:41 pm

no unfortunitly that breaks the rules to.... he needs to delet it or it is unfair, remember he has yet to read any of these posts, he might appoligise and edit right away... doubtfull but still...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:43 pm

it will be disregarded then! post now what how nagi will react
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next