One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Rabolisk
ssj3gohan007
j3st3r-Smil3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

id like to wait for jester cherry
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 pm

((I just wanted to say that Nagi is one of the only "cute" charaters I have ever made, I'm quite proud!

also...

Sano- Sky (open to all and govonse the others)
Trevor- Sun (optimist who reflects adversity and pulls out of bad situations)
Sawada- Rain (brings tranquility to the battlefeild)
Jace- Storm (at the center of an attack)
????- lightning (at the front of an attack)
Aki- Cloud (independent from the others but still a part of the whole)
Nagi- Mist (more than she apears / hidden power)

what anime/manga did I just rip off?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 pm

(Sorry to make you guys mad, I didn't notice that I wasn't there)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:40 pm

(('salright... but I didnt realise just how strong Dartz was untill just now... so THAT'S what all those PMs were about))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm

(Thank you for understanding, I simply didn't think it was honorable that someone else was interfering, so I wanted to help. I guess I acted without thinking)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:46 pm

(( ^_^ but seriously I get like 3 a week about Dartz, or people like him.... they all complain that he is on a level that no other char on his site can reach... or that he's just set to high.... all that kind of came out a little here.... when Naoki saw and I saw for ourselvs))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:21 pm

((Oh wow! I didn't even know that you were recieving pms. But then again, how could I, when their private? I am trying to limit his strength. He is only 250 times stronger and faster than Rob Lucci. If you look at the current characters in the manga its not that bad. The Admirals as you see in the manga are at an incredible level. So compared to them, Dartz is not as cheap as if you compare him to say an normal ordinary human.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:29 pm

((people on this site are not on that level, there realy more on the CP9 ark level, that is to say no one here is stronger than Luchi at all... but no mater I approved him... plus him having a talk with Sano might be intresting Very Happy back to what I said about Sano- Sky and all that... your thoughts?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:47 pm

(I like the sky thing, its pretty cool. I guess that explains why most of the people Dartz fought didn't stand much of a chance. The Exception being Xark who apparantly was able to match Dartz by absorbing all the Navy's Marines. )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:51 pm

((LOL, Like Moria and the shadows! I think Naoki's char will be in the lightning position making all seven! (again guss what anime I am riping off) Jester!!!!!!!! POST!!!!! please?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:56 pm

((lol yeh! Captain Planet?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:01 pm

((no that would be earth, wind, fire, water and hart... I'm useing Sky, Sun, Rain, Storm, Lightning, cloud, and mist, you know, the gaurdians (and the varia, and evryone's difrent flame types after the 10 year time skip) ... one of only two mafia themed anime/manga... oh nevermind))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm

((Naruto? Legend of Zelda?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 pm

((MAFIA based anime.... never made it to america so I'm not suprised..... kateikyoushi hitman reborn, my personal favoret actualy Razz ))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:35 pm

((oh ok, my guess was close.))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:15 pm

ahhhhhhhh jester sign on!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:07 pm

im going to remove the post when hikari interferes ive decided that i dont want that to happen, and since noone has done anything not related to that will just delete their reactions
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:08 pm

nagi just react to jester last post
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:13 pm

I wonder where the other battles are gonna begin
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Naoki you don't have the authority to delete other people's posts... don't make my take your wings away my angel..... LOL Pit reference, but seriously you cant do that!

also Jester, when you use Kami-e you have to say HOW it is being used, otherwise it is totally unreasonable....
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 pm

im sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 pm

just post nagi reaction
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:22 pm

((OK.... and by the way your new char is approved by Iggy, we cool))

Nagi was unable to hear Isabella but was able to "see" that she had vanished with her Te-awase, not knowing what to do she used her all purpose defensive maneuver "Tetki" just before the blow landed, and with the sound of the blow she again knew where her opponent was. She quickly turned and tossed three sticks of dynamite at Isabella witch flew at her in a strait line "rocket bomb!" the explosions occurred as they were next to her, although the three bombs were just to insure a hit it was a much better strategy then Nagi had suspected because Her opponent could not move in the air and Kami-e would not work on explosions from multiple angels
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:01 pm

Isabella gets blasted back, taking serious damage from three sticks of dynamite that blew up around her. She is laying there for a moment before she gets back up. weak and panting she starts to sing another song. This song makes her remember when she was happiest in her life and she forgets all about the pain. "This fight will not last mutch longer Nagi you are a much stronger fighter than i thought before." Isabella spoke. She than through two daggars at the ground right behind her feet. Isabella thinking about everyone she will lose kicks with all her might sending out a massive Rankyaku that splits the ground as it flies twordes Nagi and Isabella falls to the ground uncontious.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Hering the masive sound of the blast and fealing the wind appoch her Nagi jumps out of the way just in time. Then she remembers Isabella and runs over to her "Isa-chan! ... oh no!" her hart was still beating, Nagi scooped her up and listened around "don't worry Isa-can Nagi-chan wont let you die.... HELP!!!!! ANYBODY? H-E-L-P!!!! WE NEEDS A DOCTOR!" it was just like her to care that much about her opponents, even if they had been trying to kill her, Nagi just loved most people that way. She yelled and ran around franticaly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next