One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin’s Scythe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Assassin’s Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Assassin’s Scythe   Assassin’s Scythe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 am

weapon name: Assassin’s Scythe
description: A Scythe made of an incredibly durable, yet light metal, the scythe itself is 3 and a half feet long with a blade spanning a foot and a quarter, the tip of the bladed end posses a sharp spike, where as the opposite end has a slightly heavier blunt end, the entire scythe is weighted for throwing and has (like any thing labeled “assassin’s”) hidden mechanisms which make it much more deadly
weapon special abilities: the entire scythe is hollow and loaded with a poison which is released when a small section of the handle is twisted until it clicks, this poison, which flows threw the spike and blade, once the poison enters the system, gradually weakens the victim, making it harder to move and see over time, normally this is very very slow acting, but takes effect faster with multiple cuts, (3 cuts = K.O. in 18 posts 4 = K.O. in 15), lastly by puling down on that same section, causes another blade to come out of the bottom on the other side, pulling it again retracts it
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Assassin’s Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Scythe   Assassin’s Scythe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm

... anyone (again)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Assassin’s Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Scythe   Assassin’s Scythe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm

Well I don't really see anything wrong, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin’s Scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Scythe   Assassin’s Scythe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin’s Scythe
Page 1 of 1