One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
zoros_babe_1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 am

Avarill hears the gunshots from afar. "Shall I go check?" Avarill asks, still eating "What if the youth has decided to cause more trouble? He was terribly impulsive."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Ranyx finished his soup. "I can handle it. Would you like me to, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Rolling her eyes at the thought of the silver-haired young man causing more trouble, she sighed aggravatedly. Normally she would have gone and dealt with it herself, but she figured it would be a chance for Avarill to prove himself and Ranyx could get out his wiggles. Waving a hand towards the door, she shook her head.

"Go ahead. Check it out." she said.

Meanwhile, Phinneas began his mad dash towards the ship, praying the Marines hadn't seen them.
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am

Ranyx got up and gently led Avarill out of the interior of the ship and up onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:24 am

Hateshi grunted and used his jet dials to propel himself through the air and to the ship. He was flying beside Phinneas as they headed to the ship[
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 am

"He's coming again??" Avarill drew his sword, and despite its size, he kept it in his right hand. He opened his left hand, and kept at the ready. Despite Phinneas being there, he didn't know the boy's intentions. "Don't do anything you might regret! It will not be pretty." Avarill shouted in warning.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 am

Ranyx lifted up his right leg, bringing the knee up to his chest. It didn't look very intimidating... unless you knew of Rokushiki. He was ready, in case there was a problem.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:33 pm

[Since this RP is called "open to anyone" and I've already made buddies with Frog, I hope you wont mind my intrusion...]

The sky had been that crazy green colour too long, and Jim could no longer tell up from down. While all the doors of perception were open to him, the real world had it's own quaint charm sometimes. In any case, he smelled a storm, and that was enough to get him to open a door to the outside world.

Where he stepped out, there was snow. Lots of it, the cold, bracing air that in which it whipped about and danced it's crazy white ballet tearing around his bare torso. His feet sunk into the white stuff, and he thought for a moment that it might be a good idea to get shoes. Fortunately, Jim noted as he turned his head to the side, a great number of them were headed his way; high quality, marine issue boots.

Phinneas and Hateshi were well passed where he had appeared, on their way towards the ship. The marines rushing them, however, were not. Nearly upon his spot, they payed no attention to the shirtless vagabond in jeans, even less to how he had appeared out of nothing. Looking towards the white snow they churned into an icy froth about their feet in their mad dash, he spied a pair that looked his size.

Reaching both hands to one side, Jim grabbed on to something invisible; he gripped it much the way one would a vault handle. Jumping across the path of the rushing marines at the last second, a massive, crystaline circle of distorted air followed him. The marines didn't have time to stop, they didn't have time to break in the snow. They rushed, headlong, into the shimmering green disk that appeared in the cold, clear air infront of them. Reaching into the crowd as they all rushed into the foreign space of the Air Door, the cyborg pulled one aside, throwing him down into the snow. With a silent slam, all the marines but that one were gone.

"It's cold here, man..." Jim half-mused, half-complained. He slapped the tops of the man's boots, the insoles opening outwards on invisible hinges. He plucked the boots from the man's feet and put them on his own, nodding in satisfaction.

"H...hey..." the marine said, shivering half with fear and half with the cold. "Hey!"

The new boots fit well. They were a little uncomfortable, but he had time to break them in anyway. Leaving the confused marine to his own, Jim turned towards the town, slowly walking back towards it's snowy rooftops. He stopped, looked back at the ship, then back towards the town. The triangle was completed when he looked up; there were thick grey clouds in the sky. Something inside of him couldn't bear the thought of not being on a ship during a good storm.

Silently, ignoring the shouts of the shoeless marine, Jim began walking towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 pm

((The intrusion is most welcome Senor Unspeakable. I'm glad to see such an eloquent writer join in Smile ))
Phinneas scowled at Avarill and Ranyx, both poised to fight. What could they possibly be thinking?! They had marines pursuing them and they just stood there like idiots. Worst of all Nova and his idiot little-sister was nowhere to be seen. It was times like these, he felt like he really would have suited the captain's position much better than the small, blonde woman did.

"Ranyx! Don't just stand there, we've got to shove off!" he yelled forcefully in a deep voice. His exclamation was heard throughout the entire ship. Oceana nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the cry. What on earth is going on out there? she thought to herself. Bolting on deck, she saw Phinneas land roughly on the railing of the ship, along with the silver-haired youth. Not too far off, she also witnessed another interesting spectacle. Another young man, slim, and ruggedly handsome, was stealing the boots right off one of the younger looking marines and was heading for their ship. Groaning inwardly, she hoisted herself into the rigging and began unfurling the sails on her own. The icy, wood threatened to throw her to the deck below, but she somehow managed to keep her balance on the slippery surface. Straddling the highest beam that held the main-sail, she locked her ankles and swung upside down and began untying the ropes that held it secure.

"Hey you!" she called out to the stranger, "If your thinking of boarding, you'd better get on fast or turn back to where you came from." It was as polite a warning as she could muster at the moment. It was turning out to be a frustrating morning and it was beginning to show. She didn't bother to see if he complied or not, she simply kept to the task at hand, trying not to concentrate on the blood rushing to her head.

"Well--somebody help the captain!" Phinneas bellowed, turning to get a good look at this new stranger. It seemed that they were attracting a lot of those today.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Whether or not the stranger could hear the calls was unclear. He didn't flinch at all or make any change in his path. The ship set loose from where it was 'docked', the turbulent, icy waves carrying it quickly from the shore. Just before he reached the coastline, Jim placed a hand in the air infront of him. Something seemed to change, something was off. He dissapeared into the air infront of him, as if entering a doorway only visible to him.

A moment later, a rectangular plane of air seemed to open right on the deck of the ship. Behind it was a shimmering, strange green void that showed a visible shadow, an alien mockery, of their surroundings. The man walked straight out of that other place, his shiny new boots clicking loudly on the deck. His eyes never left the sky; to all purposes, he seemed unaware that there were others on the boat.

"I haven't...ridden a storm in a long time." Jim stopped staring at the grey, rolling sky. For the first time, he looked at everybody around him. The dull smile on his face deepened a bit, and he sat down on the deck where he stood.

"This ship is bigger than the L.A. Woman," he stated to everyone, not fixing anyone's gaze in particular. "Do you have a bigger bar?"

His question asked, he sprawled out there where he sat, back to the deck, enjoying the feeling of the individual snowflakes as they landed on his skin and melted into rapidly evaporating wet spots. He could see some of the others standing around out of his periphery, could see the rigging, but mostly there was the sky. Jim closed his eyes for a moment, let himself see the room where he had lain in that bath just a day ago. He opened them back up and looked at the clouds once more.

"Please say you do."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Ranyx put his foot down. "Hey, give us a break. We didn't know quite what was going on, so we wouldn't know what to do, now would we?" His tone had taken a childish hint to it. He leapt up to aid Oceana with the rigging.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Acknowledging Ranyx with a grateful smile, she hurriedly finished her task and dropped down to the deck, landing in a low crouch. Oceana had seen a lot of things in her lifetime, traveling the Grand Line as a pirate, but never before had she witnessed such a strange ability. From what she had seen, it looked like he had either turned invisible, or he had disappeared by some magical force and appeared over on the other side of the deck. Whichever way he did it, she was still intrigued.

“Indeed it is a large ship, but I’m afraid our grog stores are running low.” She remarked dryly, “If you’re just looking for a drink or a good time, I’ll ask you look elsewhere. Right now, we’re just concentrating on finding another place to hide until things with the marines quiet down.” Striding over to where the stranger lay, she stood above him, hips cocked to one side and arms folded tightly across her chest. So far, the stranger hadn’t really regarded anyone in a direct manner. It was really starting to rub her the wrong way.

Phinneas on the other hand, had already been irritated by several things that morning and this new stranger was on the list. Although, it seemed that his baby sister was taking care of things already. Throwing Ranyx a glare, then one to Avarill and one more to the silver haired youth, he scoffed. This new crew his sister was compiling was beginning to become more of a motley crew than a respectable crew. If this other stranger that had just appeared joined as well, he would consider jumping ship.

“I’ll be below, starting dinner.” He said roughly, “Looks like I’m going to have to increase portions again.”
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 pm

After being addressed directly, Jim finally looked up at Oceana. He seemed to look past her for a moment before he was able to focus in on her physical presence. He smiled affably and nodded his head.

"Never take more than I can give." Still laying on his back out on the open deck, he tilted his head up for a moment, then rested it back down. There was a feeling of tension around him, but the wandering cyborg was too self-absorbed to begin to guess why. Maybe they were all running late for a party? It hardly seemed to him a good idea to waste a good time that could be had now on the promise of a good time to be had later, but at the moment he was subject to his host's decisions.

A thought came back to him, something she had just said a moment ago registering. "A place to hide?"

Laughing, Jim stood up, making a long, slow display of it. After a good stretch, he reached outwards and grabbed with his hand at the air, pulling it open as he had before. A rectangular plane of strange, shimmering green stood outlined, right there on the deck of the ship. Beyond, though the world was distorted in nature and colour, was their ship. Something like a shadow of it, more over.

"If it's hiding you're after, there's no better place than through here."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm

(all you others out there are allowed to pipe up every once in a while, you know?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 pm

((Sorry, my comp didn't post mah post.))

Ranyx went to the center of the ship's deck and sat down, crossing his legs. He fixed his vest as he watched the new guy show off his skill slowly and deliberately. He chuckled, knowing what enabled him to do that. "Hey, Captain... if I might say something... that's honestly the best way out of our current situation." He smiled at the fruit user as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

"I don't really understand it, but.. that does seem like an excellent place to hide something if that's what we're after." Avarill says. Assessing there's no danger from the newcomers, he sheathes is sword.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:23 pm

A familiar voice would be heard from the sky, faint at first, but growing into a massive bellow.

"SOMEONE FAT GET IN MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!"

Bradley Tucker, known to most as Breaker, came crashing into snow covered surface of the island with a loud 'thud', and only silence was heard.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am

Pulling on her hoop earrings nervously, Oceana considered the strange, green world through the unseen door. Her crewmates seemed to think it was a good idea. Something didn't feel quite right about it though. Then again, Ranyx seemed to trust it, and he was a few centuries her senior. Just then, Nova surfaced from below deck and took a good look around. A lot seemed to have happened since he went below. Raising a brow and giving Oceana a quizzical look, he shrugged it off and took his place by her side.

"What do you think Nova dear?" Oceana asked, chewing on her thumb nail. "Do we go into the scary-looking dimension of swirling green colors to avoid the Marines?" Letting out a loud 'Uuuum' he was cut off by the all too familiar voice of Breaker, bellering something unintelligible.

"I say we go in just to avoid him." Nova concurred.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Bradley slowly rose from the snow, facing the direction opposite Oceana and her crew, And shouted to himself loud enough to hear a mile away.

"SON OF A......THAT FREAKIN HURT!!!!...God...When the warden said he would have me canonized I didn't think he would actually fire me from a canon!..Ugh..Next time I go to impel down, I'm just gonna sit there, cuz breaking out just hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Ranyx's ears perked up at the sound of Bradley yelling. He began cracking his knuckles slowly and deliberately. He hadn't given Bradley the beating he deserved, and the brat was due.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Looking around at his surroundings, Bradley noticed a crew, and began waving his arms and shouting in their direction.

"Hey, you guys!! Could you point to the nearest shipyard? I gotta get a ship so I can go back to impel down and kill the guy who sent me here!"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 am

Hateshi was seated by the side of the ship ignoring them. Hands in his pockets as he sat their. He pulled picture and stared at him. He had is covered by his shade so know one could see it. The picture was a picture of his mother
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 pm

[Oh, the woes and embarrassment! Full-time schedules have kept me too busy. Sorry to keep everyone hanging; thankfully, the dude falling from the sky provided a nice hook so you all could go on without me. Alas...]

He stood with his hand on the 'door,' watching as the gathered crew of the boat debated the merits of passing through. Swaing a bit, Jim waited a moment and let the handle go, the door slowly swinging closed.

"If you're not ready to break on through to the other side, that's fine, too. I'm your doorman; if you change your mind, just let me-"

His words ended abruptly, his head turning towards the sky. A moment later, something weird came falling down and landed in the snow piled on the deck. It began making odd and unreasonable and wholly unentertaining requests. The ship was becoming crowded, it had something of a magnet affect for oddballs and people who would like as not be much better off elsewhere and not in the middle of his storm. The sulking white haired one, the frank one with the vendetta...Jim felt a frown tugging at the corners of his lips.

"-know, any time," the cyborg finished after an overlong pause to contemplate what was going on. He once more turned his attention to the girl before him; he got the vibe that she was either running the show or should be. Smiling again, he continued.

"Well, one way or another, you know you've an easy out if the marines come looking. And if all this," he paused again, gesturing to the picture-gazing mama's boy and the sky-borne intruder, "isn't just another way to get caught, I can't say what it is." His smile grew coy and he leaned in a bit closer, whispering now.

"It's not like there isn't an awful lot of sea you can just put anyone you don't want aboard into, right?" Backing away, he continued at regular conversational voice.

"Myself no exception, either."

Jim sat himself back down against the rail and continued to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 am

So much was happening all at once! So many people from out of nowhere were finding their way to her ship! Avarill wasn't really a problem at all, but there were others that posed a problem to her. First there was that bipolar, silver haired kid that was causing trouble. Then this weird guy trying to convince her to hide from the marines in this strange, swirling green abyss. Thirdly-- the marines that seemed to appear out of nowhere. She was pretty sure she didn't see any of their ships in either harbor. Now she had Breaker Bradly asking for directions directly after he had fallen out of the sky.

The migraine from all this stress had already erupted and was clawing at her brain for attention. Crouching down, holding her head between her knees, she rocked back and forth trying to think of all the possible solutions whilst trying to ignore the pain. Nova crouched down beside her and rested his large, dinner-plate sized hand on her back.

"Captain, are you alright?" he asked softly, recognizing that she was suffering from one of her stress migraines.

"Not really. There's too much going on." she mumbled into her legs. She was silent for a moment longer. "Tell Bradley that there are marines in both of the harbors and it'll be safer to come with us. Tell Ranyx not to kill him. I also want you to tell this fellow over here that we accept his offer to hide us and I greatly appreciate it."

"Aye captain." he acknowledged with a nod, before standing up and carrying out his orders. Oceana stood up gingerly and crossed the deck to sit next to the moping, silver haired youth, still holding her head. She winced as Nova yelled out to Bradley, relaying his message to her. Nova then swiftly turned towards Ranyx and gave him a warning look.

"If he comes aboard, Captain says you're not aloud to kill him." he said, then he turned on his heels and approached the mystery man. "My captain says she accepts your offer, and thanks you."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Ranyx gave Nova a childish, why-can't-I kind of look, before going into the ship to pout a little bit. He needed to get distance between himself and Bradley, or else he'd do something drastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next