One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
zoros_babe_1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:44 am

Waving her hands dismissively and chuckling nervously, she shook her head. That wasn't exactly the point she had tried to make. Sighing loudly, her shoulders slumped and she scratched her head, trying to figure out a way to fix this.

"Not threatening dear-heart." she explained, "I'm just saying you looked like you were going to follow my brother into town. I was just warning you that wasn't a very good idea, unless you thought you could handle a fight with a man who can't die. I was simply offering an alternative, but if you're so adverse to the idea of sharing a warm bowl of soup with me and my companions, then have it your way."
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:01 am

he glanced at her and spoke up, 'And your the fool who thought i was following your brother. I do not have time to follow other pirates around. I have other things to do of my own." one of the things he had to do was find his father and kill him.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:04 am

"S-super, that's great." Oceana said in defeat, waving him off like that one incorrigible day-care child that wore you down in an instant (you all know you've met one) "Why don't you go do that. If you're too busy, then we really can't be bothered."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

Hateshi looked at her. he slowly walked up and removed a photo and held it up in front of her. he held it right to his face, 'I might as well ask but have you ever seen this man before?" The man looked similar to hateshi but older. His left eye had a large scar going through it.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:48 am

Studying the picture carefully, she tapped her chin contemplatively. The resemblance between the stranger and the man in the photo was uncanny. Emerging from the galley, apron still tied around his waist, Nova raised a brow at the scene. He was aware of Avarill's presence, but the newer fellow... he must have just arrived. Glancing at the picture everyone had crowded around, he paused.

"Hey... I think I saw that guy once." He said casually, "Somewhere back at that last port."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:53 am

The moment the man had said he saw the guy hateshi wa supon him. An Axe dial to the mans chest, "Tell me! Where was your last port now!" He was glaring right into the mans eyes. hatred burning in them, "Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:03 am

Taking the defensive, Oceana whipped out her pistol and jammed it into Hateshi's back, ready to pull the trigger. Before she could utter any sort of threat, Nova lifted him up by the back part of his shirt, a good four or five feet off of the ground so he could look him straight in the eye.

"Listen Laddy, it usually isn't smart to threaten a man twice your size in everywhich way." he said sternly, "Now what's got you all fired up?"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:10 am

Hateshi growled as he kicked off the mans chest and skidded back across the ground. he whipped out a pair of jet dials "Divine Palm!" Twin air pressued blasts erupted from the jet dials on his palm flying past the man, "And its not wise to udnerestimate somone because their smaller. Now tell me where is my father! Where is that bastard!"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:15 am

Nova stood his ground, completely unruffled. Oceana still pointed her pistol at Hateshi, wearing a hostile expression. Grumbling and rubbing the back of his neck he shook his head.

"Listen lad, the last I saw of yer old man, he was boardin' a ship." he explained gruffly, "He could really be anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:20 am

Hateshi gritted his teeth as he stated. He let the dials drop to the ground. He looked at the ground clenching his fists tightly, 'That bastard deserves to die."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:29 am

Oceana lowered the pistol and triggered the safety again. Her face was semi-disgusted, semi-confused. How could any child hate their father so much? What had the man done? Placing the weapon back in it's holster on her belt, with much emphasis, she let her arms flop to her sides. There was a long awkward silence.

"So... about that soup." she finally said placing her arms on Avarill and Ranyx's shoulders. "I'm starved." Steering them away, they disappeared into the galley of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:34 am

Hateshi stepped away into an alley. he didn't even bother looking at them. he turned and fled from the scene leaving them. A look of anger on his face as he vanished into the alley. he needed to find the next lead on his father. hateshi would find him and he would kill him without a second thought for what he had put him and his mother through.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:40 am

"What a hateful man." Avarill commented after they went under the deck. "And suicidal." He notes, referring to the fact that the man couldn't have possibly won the fight against them. He kept walking with the others, looking around him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Cracking his knuckles, Ranyx reluctantly followed Oceana down into the galley. "Hey, would you mind if I taught him a lesson? Not to sound more important than I am, just someone that antagonistic needs to be put back in his place... It's people like him that create all the problems in the world. Them and greedy people." He turned his head towards Avarill. "You might not be able to tell, but I'm older than I look." The seemingly random subject change was one of Ranyx's old, odd techniques to try to drag people into conversation, whether or not they wanted to be in it. It didn't always work.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Sighing a long, deep sigh, she dished up three portions of soup into some bowls and placed them on the table. Part of her wanted to put the miserable little whelp in is place, rip him a new one, beat the living daylights out of him, but another part of her found him strangely endearing. He was just like Phinneas in so many ways. She almost felt bad for him.

"Hateful creature he may be, but I'm sure he has his reasons." she said, sounding a little worn out. Pausing a bit, she turned to Ranyx and studied his face intently. "You say that a lot... how old are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Ranyx chuckled and then stopped. How old was he? Exactly? Oh dear. He couldn't remember. He had lost count at least two centuries ago, so he wasn't exactly sure. He slowly replied, "I can't exactly remember. I'm definitely older than two centuries, that's about when I lost count." He began straining to try to remember. He remembered everything that had happened to him, just when those things happened messed him up. "My guess is about nine centuries old, give or take fifty years..." He began to laugh, saying, "Betcha don't believe me. Almost no one believes." He turned to Oceana and smiled. "Then I won't do anything. Now, may I eat?"
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:35 am

Considering Ranyx's words carefully, she raised her eyebrows in mild shock. Nine centuries... It DID sound unbelievable, but after traveling the Grand Line her whole life, seeing strange and exciting new sights day after day, it really wasn't all too surprising. The way she figured it anyways, it that her brother would share the same fate; to live on and on forever, unaffected by sickness, mortal wounds or age. The idea began to sound less and less far-fetched as she played around with it in her head.

"Ranyx, you're obviously a few hundred years my senior. I'm not your mother, you don't need to ask me permission for something like that." she commented with a grin, "But I AM your captain and you still do have to listen to what I say, even though I am nothing but a wee babe compared to you." She added, giving him a friendly nudge to the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:04 am

((Sorry, I've been internetless for the past few days.))

Ranyx chuckled. "True, but a certain level of respect for one's captain is necessary, and mine is abnormally high. And I'm just accostumed to asking." He sat down and began politely eating the soup.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:48 am

Hateshi leaned against a wall. He sighed in annoyance falling down it into a seated position. He clutched his head and stared at the ground. He stayed there for a few moments. Slowly climbing to his feet he heard a whistle followed by a gun shot. Marines were to his left and right. he cursed un his breath. he equiped two Jet dials to his palms. he palm thrusted both sides, 'Divine Palm!" MTwin large jets of air shot forward slamming into the marines sending them flying back. he quickly ran for it skidding around a corner. Bullets following after him.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Phinneas hadn't seen what had caused the scuffle, but he knew that there were Marines involved. He had just settled down at the town pub when he heard the gunshots and run outside to see what was the matter. Sure enough there was a whole gaggle of marines chasing after a young man with short, silver hair. He couldn't have been more than twenty. Sighing in aggravation, he pulled his collar up around his face and barreled through the crowd of Marines, grabbing the young man and disappearing into the nearest alleyway. Without a word, he pulled the young man up onto one of the rooftops and hid behind a large chimney.

"What's in your head boy-o?!" he hissed angrily, "Attractin' marines like that? You're gonna get me and my crew in trouble. I oughta kill you for that!" Below them in the alleyway the had dodged into, a voice could be heard from below.

"Lieutenant! I think they're on the roof-tops!" he called out. Cursing silently under his breath, he began planning his escape.

"Looks like it's your lucky day kid." he said quietly, "I won't be killin' ye today. You can either come with me and I'll find a way for you to pay for the grief you've caused, or you can always stay and face the marines. Your choice."

~~~Meanwhile on the Ethereal~~~
Oceana smiled softly at Ranyx's sentiments. It was nice to have someone have such a level of respect for her. The pleasant expression faded though with the sound of gunshots.
"That doesn't sound good..."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Hateshi glared at Phinneas as he had grabbed him, 'I didn't attract anyone. They atrtacked me first it was merely self defence." He pulled away from him and straightened his cloths, "And i can take care of myself. I have for five years." he glared at Phinneas never backing down from him. he wasn't scared, "And last time i checked they were after me not your crew."
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Phinneas barked a harsh laugh and glared at the young man.
"Most likely because you were careless and let them figure out who you were." he sneered, "And listen here, I've been dodgin' Marines since I was four, and if I've learned anything, if one pirate disturbs the peace, the marines go lookin' for more." Crawling across the rooftop, he checked the street for more marines, before jumping down. Looking up at the defiant young man once more he scoffed, "You comin' or not? It's your funeral if ye don't."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Hateshi grinned at his teeth as he glared at Phinneas. Crouching he jumped after him. It seemed he didn't have a choice but to follow the man. But it didn't mean he liked the idea of having to pay back the man. Hateshi scoffed as he put his dials away
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:07 pm

"Good lad." Phinneas said, roughly patting him on the back, "Now follow me and try to keep up." Winding his way through the snowy alleyways, they often had to hide or even double back to avoid being seen by the marines. Phinneas knew that he was more than capable of taking the officers on, but it would just end up being a mess. It was better to avoid conflict. Finally making their way out of the town, into the forest on the outskirts, Phinneas heaved himself into one of the tall, snow covered trees and leaped for another one and another one and so on, until they were almost out of the woods.
"See that ship right there? The big white one with the blue sails? We're gonna make a mad dash for it on my signal. Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Hateshi easily kept up with Phinneas. he dashed running right behind him as they moved quickly. He leapt into the treees ight beside Phinneas. He looked around at the snow as they made it to nearly the end of the woods. he crouched grabbing a couple of jet dials to increase his speed, "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)   Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next