One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haru Nenji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Name: Haru Nenji

Bounty: 65 000 000
Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: NorthBlue

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Haru is a son of a famous swordsman in Lyneel Kingdom. His father is known for the Sword Style that can wield two handed swords easily with just one hand. This serves as an advantage to swordsmen as well. Becuase of this Haru is admired by his father's own stance and everyday, he always watches the dojo sessions. Because of that he learned almost every move his father teaches and every night he secretly trains it.

One day, Haru's father left for almost a week and its the day of his return when suddenly, a group of Bounty Hunters docked the village. They were looking for Haru's father but they didn't know that he has not returned yet. The villagers tried to explain the situation but they refused to take the reason and caused havoc and chaos in the village. The students of Haru's Father tried to fight the Bounty Hunters off but they were seem too powerful. Haru grabbed the large wooden sword he made and dashed to fight the Hunters. They were all laughing until Haru fought a few of the Bounty Hunters and knocked them out. Since he was still a child he got easily tired. The Bounty Hunters were easily irritated and was soon to attack Haru. But soon they were all interrupted by a man. It was his father. His father killed all of the Hunters at sight. "Sorry to trouble you Haru. I came late but you did a very wonderful job of protecting the village." He told Haru that the reason that they attacked was because he was a former pirate and the bounty on his head was still on. Just as about that they were gonna go home a sudden few swords suddenly stabbed Haru's Father. Those were the Hunters that Haru knocked out. His father slowly went to the ground. Haru was shocked but suddenly his full potential overflowed. He grabbed his father's sword and ruthlessly killed the Hunters. He ran back to his father. His father spoke. Hey I was careless haha....Haru can you.....kill those bad guys from me haha... what am I saying I mean the other bad guys aside from me. The Wild Eagle Bounty Hunters. Haru was known for his strong heart and gave his father a smile with tears running down from him. His father smiled back and soon after he died. Haru then wore the left red gauntlet that his father wore. The village gave his father a proper burial and was called a hero.

Haru trained by himself until he was 21. Those years paid off and soon he exceeded his father. He also made a new style that is based from his father. It is a style that uses many swords he will toss the swords to the battlefield. So that everywhere he runs to the battlefield he can attack the enemy. It is quite an intelligent style. He grabbed the swords of his father's former students and putted him in a basket. He only drags the basket. He also grabbed his father sword and putted it in his back. He whispered " You guys are always with me whenever I fight" He then decided to leave the village as a pirate and be known as the Bounty Hunter Killer.

Personality: Haru is a happy go lucky man. He is a typical normal type of guy. goes in bars. likes girls. eat a lot. but whenever he touches an unsheathed sword he will become serious and will wear a very horrifying face.

Ship: just a typical ordinary common ship

Ship Flag: none for now

Special Abilities: Lyneen Stance: Can wield two handed swords with one hand.

Lyneen Stance Level 2: Will use many swords that is thrown in the battle field. He will just randomly attack the foes with the sword around him

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Wild Fangs Cut: Haru will grab two swords from the basket and will dash the opponent and attack him

Sword Typhoon: Haru will use all the swords he had thrown in the battle field to stab the enemy one by the one and will finally slash the enemy with his father's sword

Weapons/Items: 11 Common Lyneen Swords and 1 Master Lyneen Sword

Goals: Destroy the Wild Eagle Bounty Hunters

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:09 pm

so this is kinda like Mifune from soul eater with his "infinite sword style"?

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:17 pm

ahh yes. i kinda liked that way of fighting Smile
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

As did I, in fact on one occasion Dean D. Iron (my first character here who has sence retired) used his tetsu tetsu no mi (iron iron fruit) to create one hundred blades for just that purpose
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:23 pm

I mean. it was too cool. and his personality too.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

ah Mifune..... you exploaded in to sakura pettals for no reason when black star killed you... your a dick black star....
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

yes. i have wanted it death the kid and black star exchanged personalities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haru Nenji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haru Nenji   Haru Nenji Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down