One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 pm

It was an early morning, Haru's ship, "Miyu", was docked into the pier of Water 7. It was really quiet in the morning. You can hear the sound of the ocean waves, the seagulls fly. Haru had a nice nap. He woke up and started stretching up. He then smiled and thought that it would really be a nice day. He stood up and get dressed and went outside. No one was at the deck. Of course, the Garuda Pirates have disbanded and Haru decided to look for new crewmates. He then suddenly felt hungry. He then wore his torn cape and also carried one of his swords for protection and went into a small restaurant.

[Presentation Box]
[Haru Nenji]
[Captain of Garuda Pirates]
[Bounty: 65 000 000]

As he walks in the bar he waved a little and spoke to the bartender. The bartender smiled back and spoke. Pretty early aren't we Haru? . Haru Nenji then spoke with a cheerful tone. You think so Mr. Bar? Haha well I better start the day good as I am still staying here so that I can attract Good Luck. I'll have the usual breakfast.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

It was early on the morning and it seemed that Zen's ship was officially betrayed by his crew. It was true that leaving his ship to his newly formed crew was stupid, but well Zen was pretty arrogant and he never expected anyone of his crew to betray him and sail with his ship. These rats surely had guts, but Zen was going to tear these guts apart and feed them to the sharks.

But first he needed a ship to sail after them and hunt them down. He could have simply asked the marines for a ships, but Zen's pride always got in the way and it made him head to water 7 instead to find a ship.

Quickly Zen walked into the bar as some people started to looking at him. After all, his position surely brought him more fame, and Zen definitely liked that. However the people there were few due to the fact that it was early.

"Give me a bottle of rum....also I was wondering if you know anyone who provide me with a ship in return of some fortune" Zen said in his usual cold arrogant tone to the barkeep. He was sitting directly in the chair next to Haru.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:02 am

Mr. Bar was still cleaning a glass. He used his free hand and grabbed a bottle of rum and gave it to Zen. If you are looking for one you might want to have Haru here. . Haru was still eating. He spoke with his mouth is still full. Y-ou w-aaann-t tooooo r--yiiiide my- sheeeepp?. He then coughed a little and spoke with clarity now. Sorry for that. You want to ride on my ship? On what purpose I presume?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:32 am

Zen maintained his cold nature and self as Haru spoke. He even did not get pissed or angry when some of the food spits came at his face. From the way he acted a lot of people thought that Zen was a cold blooded vampire, but well vampires only existed in mythes, and besides most the people who said that about Zen never saw his other side when he got angry.

"Lets talk about this outside...I don't feel like letting a lot of people listen to this" Zen said in a cold tone as he finished his rum and putted a coin on the counter. After all, he was not going to pick a fight here cause he did not pay or something.

Zen then stood and walked out of the bar as he waited for Haru.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:08 am

Haru then became serious. He finished all up his food and left some change at the counter. Don't worry Mr. Bar, we won't make any trouble here. . As Haru walks out he then asked Zen a question. Spit out your motive. Why do you need a ship?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 am

Zen grinned as Haru told him to spit his motives. He then turned around as he started to look at the ships that were docked in the docking harbor. A lot of those ships were interesting, but Zen wondered which ship was owned by Haru. However Zen expected that he was going to know that pretty soon.

"Well you see one of the lab rats working for me suddenly had enough guts to steal my ship and sail with it while I was away. I would simply like to use your ship to hunt him down. I am going to kill him then I will retrieve my ship." Zen said as he looked at Haru.

"Don't worry I will pay you well for this"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 am

Haru Nenji then just looked at Zen with a serious look. Fine I will help you. I don't need cash, I am a pirate. I can have money on my own. . With that Haru Nenji started walking slowly towards the ship. Better prepare yourself. Tell me if you are ready to go.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 am

"Oh..my my I am impressed" Zen said in and excited tone as he looked at Haru. That man surely seemed to be quite the pirate and those kinda of people never failed to attract Zen's attention.

"you surely seem to be quit the pirate my friend...Maybe I will be able to reward you with more that just money my friend" Zen said as he thought for awhile. After all with his new powers as a Shichibukai Zen surely was going to be able to help Haru a lot.

"I am already ready for this trip...lets go and may the god of fire watch upon us!" Zen said as he looked at the skies.

(Alright now we will need vala to get in the thread so we could fight him and retrieve the ship. But I guess it would be better if we made the adventure longer and encountered other enemies on our way to Zen's ship)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:53 am

Haru Nenji smiled a bit. Well it depends. Maybe we can be teammates in the future eh? For now let us go back to the bar, I'm still starving. . He then heard his stomach sound a little. He was really still hungry. But as he slowly walks towards the Bar, Mr. Bar came out of the window, beaten up. Mr. Bar! Haru rushed to Mr. Bar, before he could ask what happened he then saw a huge man blocking the door. Why are you touching that man huh? You want to die?

[Sleeks Basher]
[Captain of Cranium Pirates]
[Bounty: 50 000 000]

Now now Captain Sleeks, they are just amateurs, his friend must be weak too. He was referring to Zen. He then puts his hands into his pockets and laughed. He was too confident

[Kael Eaglehorn]
[Vice Captain of Cranium Pirates]
[Bounty: 49 999 990]
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am

"Weak?? Well this word surely pissed me So I would suggest that you leave now or you will face the wraith of the most powerful Shichibukai and pirate across the whole grandline" Zen said as he putted his hood down and took of his jacket his face was now clear for everyone to see. Also Zen was not sure if Haru was going to turn against him after he found out that he was a Shichibukai or he was still going to support him.

[Zen Walter]
[Shichibukai of the world government]
[Bounty: 70 000 000 former]

"Seeing that I am in a good mood I will give you two choices its either you run and stop ruing my mood further, or attack me and face the consequence" Zen said as he stood side to side by his new ally Haru.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:36 am

Haru didn't react that Zen was a Shichibukai, he just doesn't feel shocked in anything like this. Haru checked his waist. He only got one sword, but he thought that it was enough. I'll take the captain Zen, I believe that the Vice Captain has something in mind, I feel stronger presence from him . With that said Haru dashed towards Sleeks and tried to punched him but because of his big body he simply blocked Haru's punch and tossed him into the ground.

Kael then lifts his hands from his pockets, it was letting off mist, but was unclear if it was hot or cold. But the only thing true was, he was a Devil Fruit user. So what if you are a Shichibukai? It is just a title, it is not where you can measure the power of an individual . Even if he was an opponent, Haru did not want to agree with him but he got no choice and trust it into Zen's hands.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 am

"Indeed it is just a title but in terms of strength you would be no match for me I assure you" Zen said with a confident tone as he extended both of his hand and a lot of fire gathered in them.

"NOW GET READY FOR MY WRAITH!!" Zen shouted as he sent two powerful tornados made of fire toward his opponent. It was true that during his training Seta advised him not to rely on this attack a lot, but gladly Zen was able in make the tornadoes more powerful through intensive training.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

Kael just smiled a bit and smashed his hands into the ground. Ice Pillars! . He then made 4 large Ice Pillars came out from the ground. He made the Pillars stop Zen's tornadoes. And those pillars were not something to laugh at. Kael also went into training like hell to master his power.

Haru then stood up and wipes of his mouth I might say you are good indeed but. . Haru punched Sleeks face so powerful that he fell into the ground This is not all I have.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:19 am

Ice was surely one of the elements that Zen did not want to face as a fire user but well during the time Kael used the pillars to block the fire he was open for attack, and Zen did not waste a chance. He quickly used his soru to get behind his opponent fast. Zen was pretty agile, and with Soru his speed was pretty high. It was impossible for anyone to catch up with him.

"My devil fist shall send you directly to hell fool!!" Zen shouted as a lot of fire surrounded his fist.

"Mera Mera no Mi: Flame punch!!" And with that Zen sent a very powerful punch to the back of his opponent's head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 am

At that short moment made an Ice spear and hits the arm of Zen to lessen the attack. The fist was powerful that his face bounced off the ground. But then he quickly stood up and suddenly appeared in front of him It is my turn! ICE PUNCH! . Kael punched Zen's abdomen with a very powerful punch.

Sleeks then laughes, Haru didn't care why he laughed and so he launched another punch but to his surprise Sleeks swiftly dodged the attack and gave Haru a kick. Sleeks then laughed Did you think I was all power kid? HAHAHA you are wrong!
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:40 am

Zen used Tekkai as he hardened his body and took the punch making the damage much less.

"Not bad but still not good enough though." Zen said as he quickly grabbed Kael's wrist and held it hard.

"Now time for some barbecue party!!" Zen shouted as he released a huge amount of fire toward his now stunned opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 am

Haru then stood up, he was stunned. He didn't knew that this bastard was fast too but soon he touched his waist. It was something long and hard. It was his sword. At a flash, Haru had awakened his abliities and slashed Sleeks into the chest. It was so powerful that a lot of blood came pouring out. He then sheathes his sword over and slowly walks to the bartender. Are you all right Mr. Bar? . Mr. Bar was trying to say to Haru that Sleeks managed to stood up and attack him from behind. Suddenly Haru unsheathes his sword and used it to land another slash in Sleeks' stomach thus knocking him out.

Kael got nowhere else to go. If Zen didn't knew Rokushiki, he might had a chance. Kael was burnt badly and got knocked out too.

Haru smiled at Zen. You are not bad yourself eh Zen? Hahaha

Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:56 am

"Well I guess my skills are not that bad but I must say you are quit the swordsman" Zen said as he kicked the body of his now defeated opponent away.

"So tell me Haru how did you become a pirate and where is your crew if you have one" Zen asked as he sat down on the back of his no defeated opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 am

Haru helped Mr. Bar up and said that he can call the marines and get the prize bounty. Haru then looked at Zen. I was looking for a Bounty Hunter Association called the Wild Eagles, they killed my father so I am here to avenge him. My crew got disbanded not too long ago, it seemed that we weren't suited to be crew mates after all so I am now searching for new ones, I have a new goal along with my revenge, to have the best crew in the world Haha.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 am

"Well I guess I have heard about those guys before but I never encountered them...After all if I did I would have eliminated them since I hate bounty hunters" Zen said as he stood up and looked at his new ally.

"However let me give you an advise if you won't to be a successful pirate then make sure you don't have any attachments or bonds with anyone. If you are killing them then kill them for the mere fact that you hate them not cause of your father" Zen said hoping that Haru would get what he is trying to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 am

Haru Nenji then laughed No, I don't hate them, they just killed my father that is all. I had a promise with him and I don't break promises. . Haru was straight forward with his answer. He then recalled Zen saying that he might had eliminated the Bounty Hunters. You were saying that you can eliminate them? As of now you have no chance of even scratching the leader, that is how that bastard is strong, he was once a Gorousei after all.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 am

"Well your ideals and your way might just work better than mine. After all, we pirates each have our own way but the most important thing is that we have to believe in what we do, and pursue our dreams even if we are passing out" Zen spoke in an energetic tone as he looked up at the sky. It was a bright day, and the weather seemed to be clear at least so far.

"If the bounty hunters organization your after is that tough then I guess I could help you fight against them....this is the least I can do after all"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:51 am

Haru Nenji even had a better idea. I have a better idea, how about you join me in my dream of having the greatest crew in the world? . Haru was serious about this as he spoke those words.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:54 am

"Well this is a cool offer, but I am afraid to say that I will have to refuse it"Zen spoke in a disappointed tone as he looked at Haru.

"I have too many responsibilities as a Shichibukai and I also have my own crew to take care of.....and beside I want to conquer the Grandline and become the pirate king myself." Zen said as he grinned at Haru Nenji

"But well how about an alliance between both of our crews? We could sail together as an allied crew and fight side to side by each other"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

Haru Nenji laughed and looked puzzled. That was the one he was talking about. That was the whole thing I am asking Haha. We can't have one of us fight over in the captain position if we joined together with one crew. . Haru Nenji then laughed once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next