One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
samowise

New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 am

"Well if that is the case then I agree...after all I believe that if we fought at a united power we will surely be a force to reckon with" Zen said as he picked his jacket from the floor and putted it on.

"But you know you just got me excited about this bounty hunters organization...so how strong is their leader really?" Zen asked in a a curious tone as he looked at Haru.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Haru Nenji then thought for a moment. He wanted to tell Zen the most simpleast way on how the leader is strong. To put it simply, if he combined our powers and triple it, it still wouldn't be enough to match a half of his whole power. . He made sure that he said that seriously. If Zen would say that he can kill that man then he will surely die if they ever battle.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 am

"Well now you just got me more interested in meeting this guy, and well I always wanted to see the powers of a Gorousei So looks like I will finally get the chance to" Zen said in an excited tone as he looked at Haru.

"SO tell me what kind of powers does this guy posses?"Zen asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Haru Nenji just sighed. In fact I still don't know, he just fights me without using any weapon. Even I don't know if he has a devil fruit. But one thing is for sure. I will find a way to get even way stronger than today. I will beat the crap out of him! . Haru Nenji was really getting fired up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)   New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New day for Haru Nenji. Haru meets Zen Walter at Water 7 (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2