One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas you never got to use

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ideas you never got to use Empty
PostSubject: Ideas you never got to use   Ideas you never got to use Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:35 pm

this is a thread for ideas you never got to use, post them here with out fear of idea theives because the number one rule is you cannot use an idea you did not post here with out permission

so if you were with us WAY back in the early days of this website you will remember that we had a castlevania site, I've always liked castlevania so I was sad to see it go (its not around anymore so dont look for it) but if vampires were real here are things Id try that I dont think anyone has before;
-Run the blood of the hunter through a dialysis machine but instead of filtering it (if you dont need to) have a priest bless it before it goes back to the body, after three or four weeks of recurrent treatment the hunter would be immune to vampirism and his/her blood would be dangerous if not fatal for vampires
-have some holy robes (preferably from very high up in the church) reworked in to gloves, then have the gloves re blessed/santifyed so that they bless anything they touch, then simply grab the vampires arm/leg/head and it would burn from the gloves their bodies might even disintegrate if you punch them in the chest over the heart
-if its late at night (and it would be) get a large searchlight and make the shape of a cross on the lens, shine the light on the vampire embolizing them
-Carry holy chalk/ashes with you and make crosses over doorways so that the doorway is blessed and the vampires cannot enter as it would technically be holy ground, if that fails throw the holy ash on them
-sharpen the long ends of wooden tonfa to steak them on the go, the tonfa can also be held togeather to make the shape of a cross
-bless some bacteria and get it on their skin
-break a full solar battery open in the dead of night from a distance with a gun as the vampire is right next to it, the resulting blast would be technically sunlight
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Ideas you never got to use   Ideas you never got to use Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

I had some ideas for characters I never got to use...mostly on the DGM site...
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ideas you never got to use   Ideas you never got to use Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:07 pm

such as?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Ideas you never got to use   Ideas you never got to use Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Melissa would've been fun to play as, being very uptight and engrossed in a book.
Rachael might've been a decent character, sunday school teacher by day, finder by night.

And I was hoping for a little side-story an Akuma of Jack the Ripper.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas you never got to use   Ideas you never got to use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas you never got to use
Page 1 of 1