One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Logia ideas!

Go down 
+2
Rodoku
Maxulus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Possible Logia ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:10 am

okay, so far we have seen the great power of logia type fruits and in the latest chapter we had the chance to see one more logia type fruit (I won't tell which). That happening though, made me make some questions to myself which I am going to share with you. What other Logia Type DF powers can Oda come up with? And don't say anything like chewing gum because Oda is making logia fruits based on natural phenomena or natural environments... So, what are your ideas?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Sound fruit? If there's light then there should be sound as well, although he already made Apoo's fruit based on sound, so it might be discarded.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 pm

nah, apoo's fruit is based on musical instruments it's not based on sound. Furthermore, there is the Hie Hie fruit which is based on ice and the Yuki Yuki fruit which is based on snow, so I don't see why the sound fruit could actually exist.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Yeah you're right. Actually Snow fruit doesnt make much sense either considering that there is a Hie Hie no Mi... since Snow is basically a form of ice.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Well, Hie Hie no mi is based on the natural environment of tundra while Yuki Yuki at the natural phenomenon of snowing... it could make a sense a lil' bit.
Back to top Go down
Health Candy

Health Candy

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:37 am

What about an Air fruit? Or Cloud fruit...

OR PERHAPS A DIMENSION FRUIT :O
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:43 am

Air has been done both on the site and in the manga. There are multiple cloud fruits existing on the site already. A dimensional fruit wouldn't fall under logia....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 am

Well, I can see an Aurora Logia, a Rainbow Logia, a Spacedust Logia, a Cloud Logia and maybe a Void Logia coming.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:01 am

I was really thinking about a Time Logia...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 am

What do you mean by Time Logia Rodo ? I mean, how do you mean it ? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 am

Like, a really strong fruit, it being more similar to the darkness fruit, the user could be able to change the time of stuff... so maybe make them so old to deteriorate them or returning them back in time.

Idk, would be kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:29 pm

That would probably be paramecia thought, cause .. let's face it, it's pretty hard to imagine it as a logia, like, an element, right ? I got what you mean but still .. it's hard to imagine it xD
Also, check this out:
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Modo_Modo_no_Mi
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Hair logia could be useful if used right. Hair is pretty damned strong. Using it like Kukaku -or whatever- from Naruto would work.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:30 am

Nice and weird fruit that one, Shadow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:44 pm

A dirt logia. Dirt, when high quality, can improve and sometimes accelerate the growth of plants, when low quality/high quantity it can create dust storms (think about the dust bowl: miniature lightning from static, very hot, caused cancer, slowed everything down from the wind and blindness, blocking out light in some areas, smothering out fire, etc), and dirt is pretty much everywhere. Its weakness would be, like crocodile, water because as dust, it would clump together and as soil, it would turn to mud. Someone who ate this fruiteould probably be able to "bury" things inside of him similar to caribou, but unlike caribou, since dirt is solid, it would be easier to get out. Caribou only lost his stuff when he had that huge fall. The user of this fruit would just need a good ass kick or two. There is so much just dirt could cover.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Phantom Shade although I had the idea of a dirt logia in my mind, I must say that your description of its usage is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Yep. Now, apply normal one piece exaggeration. Trees becoming hard as iron and tall as skyscrapers, lightning charged at normal lightning strength, slow down everything to a jogging/running pace, neutralize light completely, etc. a dirt logia in one piece would be the strongest logia, only beaten by the yami yami no mi because even though it is relatively weak, is really Really REALLY godmod/OP/metagamed/ or whatever other term you want to use.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 am

definitely, as it would appear in the NW, it would be used by a powerful individual
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 pm

I could see it as an ex-vice admiral: the only one who kept kizaru from ecoming an admiral so to speak, since it would basically cancel his light and speed simultaneously. Then something changes, and he leaves. I could also imagine him as a rokushiki user to be high-speed. Probably enhanced version of soru.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:31 am

That's a good theory... Maybe that will happen. Or maybe he could be a new admiral with that power so that Kizaru won't be the strongest admiral anymore (in my opinion he was)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 am

I could see a dirt logia beating a magma one is the problem. The magma would distrubute the heat through the dirt, and the dirt would smother the magma, causing the magma to harden into rock. If you take that into account, I don't think it would be new... Unless Oda changed the science of the dirt like he does so many other things >.>
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:39 am

Maybe he will do it... I guess we just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Logia ideas!   Possible Logia ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Logia ideas!
Page 1 of 1