One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Empty
PostSubject: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am

Name: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane

Bounty: 0

Species: Giant

Allegiance: Navy/Marine (Admiral Roy Aldon's navy squad)

Home Village/Ocean: Elbaf, Grandline

Appearance Picture: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane 8bf839

Appearance: Very short for a Giant(10'), Weight: 650 Pounds, Has Long Red Hair and a Red Mustache and a Red Beard. Wears all Red: Red Sandals, Red Pants, Red T-Shirt, etc.

History: When Red Beard was 16 years old, he was very small for a giant just 9' tall, and all the other Giant Kids, who were at least two-three times his size(literally) teased him about it and bullied him. Max got sick and tired of it so he trained his body for two-hundred years, during that time he only grew a foot(10'), but he achieved incredible superhuman strength! During those two-hundred years, Red Beard joined the Marine and eventually worked his way up to Marine Vice-Admiral. Red Beard recently joined Admiral Roy Alden's squad to help bring Pirates to justice.

Personality: Very Barbaric and Destructive, Cold, Sadistic, Merciless, Cruel. Killing and Destruction are his two favorite hobbies.

Ship: The S.S. justice II

Ship Flag: Navy Flag

Devil Fruit: Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)
effect: Red Beard person can stretch his body like rubber at will (as well as to some extent, their clothes regardless of whatever material they are made from), and makes them highly resistant to physical force and immune to bullets and cannonballs, Red Beard however can still be injured to Strong Punches or kicks of sufficient strength. The user's ability to stretch and twist like rubber to extreme lengths not only makes them immune to injuries that originate from such, but it also allows them moves that can give them a great advantage in battle or otherwise. Owing to Rubber's insulating properties, the user is also immune to electrical attacks. By training his Gomu Gomu abilities, Red Beard has found unexpected ways to increase his fighting ability, such as the ability to stretch his blood vessels wider to allow more oxygen and nutrients to get to other parts of the body allowing him to become faster and stronger, at a cost of depleting his body's energy at a faster rate. Despite all the advantages Red Beard gets by using his fruit, he can however still be hurt by cutting or stabbing attacks, as well as non-physical attacks such as fire or ice. One major risk of Luffy's powers is that he is vulnerable to attacks in the moments when his limbs are stretched to their limit.

type: Parmecia

Special Abilities: SuperHuman Strength: 3000 Dourikis (4500 Spirit Kaioken and 6000 Spirit Kaioken X2)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

(1)Spirit Gun: standard straight punch, augmented with stretching. This attack can be used from short to long range.
-Jet Spirit Gun: Red Beard delivers a Spirit Gun so fast that the fist's movement is invisible, and it truly seems like he shoots his opponent, except that the resulting impact is not akin to an actual gun, but to a small hand-held cannon and powerful enough to propel the unlucky recepient several meters away. The incredible speed both makes the strike more powerful, and harder to dodge. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Jet Spirit Gun Double: Red Beard punches with both arms simutaneously. Visually, the move only differs from his Spirit Morter in that instead of doing an open palm strike, he has clenched fists which leave two knuckle shaped imprints on his foe. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Gun: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Gun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.
-Super Jet Spirit Gun Double: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Gun Double! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(2)Spirit Missile: Red Beard's main method of traveling long distances fast. He stretches out his arms and grabs a handhold, then retracts them, projecting himself high into the air, over great distances, or even into an opponent.
-Jet Spirit Missile: A Spirit Kaioken version of Spirit Missile. After grabbing onto something with stretched out arms, Luffy instantly propels himself forward with blinding speed. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Jet Spirit Grenade Launcher: Red Beard stretches and grabs onto an enemy's body. Then, he very quickly retracts, crashing into the foe. Can only be used with spirit kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Missile: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Missile! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.
-Super Jet Spirit Grenade Launcher: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Grenade Launcher! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(3)Spirit Mortar: Red Beard stretches both his arms far back, and then hurls them forward, striking his opponent with both simultaneously. This is usually used as a finishing move.
-Jet Spirit Mortar: Red Beard charges at his opponent at high speed, and delivers a very fast and very strong Spirit Mortar. Red Beard is able to use this move to propel himself from mid-air, allowing him to perform this attack continously. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Mortar: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Mortar! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(4)Spirit Mini-Gun: Red Beard uses his stretching ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of punches that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms, however he doesn't actually grow more arms so his arms can be caught by an opponent fast enough.
-Jet Spirit Mini-Gun: A move that is one of Red Beard's strongest techniques. Red Beard stands still, and moves his arms so fast that they become invisible, covering the enemy with punches (each with the force equal to a Jet Spirit Gun) in a mere split second. The hits land so fast that, after a volley, they seemingly connect simultaneously, while a circle of airbursts from the punches surround Red Beard. The circle resembles the many barrels of a real Mini-gun. However due to the large amounts of energy it uses, Red Beard can not sustain it for long, although the time it is used is considerably longer than the regular Spirit Mini-gun. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Mini-Gun: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Mini-Gun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(5)Spirit Whip: Red Beard stretches his leg and kicks in a wide circle, striking multiple foes.
-Jet Spirit Whip: Red Beard delivers a spirit whip so fast, that only the slipstream is visible. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Whip: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Whip! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(6)Spirit Shotgun: Red Beard stretches one arm far behind him, then snaps it back to deliver an short-distance, one-fisted blow to an opponent.
-Jet Spirit Shotgun: An extremely fast close range punch. When attacking head-on, the stretching of the original Spirit Shotgun along with the resulting snapback seem to occur almost simultaneously at once, making it virtually inescapable. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Shotgun: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Shotgun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(7)Spirit Rifle: Similar to Spirit Shotgun, except Red Beard twists his arm around as he stretches it behind him and hits the opponent at close range, putting a spin on them.
-Jet Spirit Rifle: Red Beard delivers a very fast Spirit Rifle. The winding of the original Spirit Rifle along with its snapback happening almost at the same time as Red Beard speeds towards the target makes this move impossible to evade. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Rifle: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Rifle! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(8)Spirit Cannon: Red Beard builds up speed with a long series of quick punches, and finishes with a single double-fisted blow.
-Jet Spirit Cannon: A much faster and more powerful version of Spirit Cannon! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Cannon: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Cannon! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(9)Spirit Spear: Red Beard takes hold of his opponent with his hands, then spins, twisting his arms. He then untwists them, rapidly spinning his opponent, while bringing him crashing to the floor.
-Jet Spirit Spear: Red Beard delivers a very fast Spirit Spear. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Spear: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Spear! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(10)Spirit Axe: Red Beard stretches one leg high into the air, then brings it crashing down on an opponent or structure, for massive damage.
-Jet Spirit Axe: Red Beard stretches his leg vertically and then crashes it down on his opponent, unlike the usual version however, rather than merely smashing his foot into the enemy the speed at which it is done is so quick that rather than attacking the area directly in front of him, his Jet Spirit axe strikes several meters in length thus increasing its range. Can only be used with spirit kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Axe: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Axe! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(11)Spirit Stamp: Red Beard stretches his leg out and hits his opponent with the bottom of his foot, leaving an imprint, or "stamp", of his sandal.
-Jet Spirit Stamp: Red Beard delivers a Spirit Stamp with the same effect as Jet Spirit Gun. Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Stamp: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Stamp! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

(12)Spirit Storm: A extremely powerful move and is easily one of Red Beard's strongest attacks. With an opponent positioned high above, Red Beard first inflates his body like a balloon and twist his body around tightly, then blow the air towards the ground. This propels Red Beard spinning upwards towards an opponent up above, where he delivers a constant barrage of powerful punches, with power greatly enhanced by the momentum of his launch. This technique can also be used while Red Beard is airborne, allowing him to literally rain punches down upon his enemies.
-Jet Spirit Storm: A much faster and more powerful version of Spirit Storm! Can only be used in Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Storm: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Storm! Can only be used in Spirit Kaioken.

(13) Spirit Kaioken: Red Beard pumps his blood rapidly with his legs kick starting the process, increasing his blood flow, thus providing more oxygen and nutrients to various parts of his body which makes him faster and stronger. In Roger's case, all of his organs are rubber, so they can expand and contract, allowing the blood to move at the increased speed without stressing any one internal organ, such as the blood vessels, and causing it to explode. This mode's enhancements to Red Beard's physiology gives him the ability to use a new set of attacks which are generally the same as his old ones but are so fast that even a skilled assassin would have a hard time actually seeing them. This form also enables Red Beard access to his own version of the Rokushiki technique, Soru, which would make sense since he used Soru's principle, which is to kick the ground multiple times to propel the user over to a desired distance at imperceivable speeds, as the basis of Spirit Kaioken by incorporating it with his Gomu Gomu No Mi powers. In other words, Red Beard practically uses his elastic body by compressing it and using it as the kick-off point when initiating Spirit Kaioken. As a result, he can not only utilize a much more refined form of Soru that is far superior to other Soru users, but the power of his attacks are also greatly enhanced by the high speed that they seem to break the sound barrier, generating sonic boom-like effects in the process. In this form his metabolism rate is so high that his sweat vaporises rapidly giving rise to a steaming appearance, and his skin turns slightly pink from the increased blood flow.
Major Weakness to Spirit Kaioken is that Red Beard can only use it for a limited period of time, and it shortens his overall life span, and His speed and power boost decreases over time, until it completely wears off and he reverts. Red Beard become significantly fatigued once this technique expires and must use this ability sparingly or he will face death. Time limit is 5 minutes per day.
-Spirit Kaioken X 2: Need has forced Red Beard to transcend his previous limitations and double his Base Dourikis unlike regular Spirit Kaioken which only multiplies it by 1.5, Move names become Super Jet [Insert Name here]! It mostly increases his speed significantly, then any other attributes. Time limit for this move is 30 seconds per week. Afterward Red Beard will pass out. This technique shortens his life much more than before. This attack must be used sparingly or the user will die.

14)Spirit Wave: Red Beard bites his finger and blows air into his bones, causing them to get bigger in size(~50 feet) in order to increase the physical power of his attacks by 1000 Dourikis! Making his attacks a whole lot stronger than normal! Can be combined with any attack. Can also be used in Combination with Spirit Kaioken and Spirit Kaioken X 2. It's much different than Gomu Gomu no Fuusen, where he turns himself into a balloon, as the specified bone actually gains the strength of a Giant's. The improved attacks recieve "Gigant" in its name. For example:
"Super Gigant Jet Mortar!" However Red Beard can only use this form for a limit amount of time and then he will shrink to very small toddler size(6'6) for as long a time as he spent in his Gigant form.

15)Spirit Bowgun: Red Beard takes hold of his opponent, then repeatedly twists his torso vertically around his waist. The resulting snapback sends his opponent flying upwards.
-Jet Spirit Bowgun: A much faster and more powerful version of Spirit Bowgun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Bowgun: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Bowgun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

Goals: To rid the world of all Pirates!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 am; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: what a mess   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:48 am

this charactor is way, way WAY to powerfull I dont even know where to start
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Limited   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm

I weakened the Character quite a bit, is it enough? Or can you give me suggestions about which part seems too strong?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: >:P   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:20 pm

as I can see, this char is all but inveincible still, we do not approve invincible char. the only cannon char he would be able to lose to would be ace and even then it would be a close call, you seem to think that this RP has a higher standard for the power of chars. some examples of this chars apparent cheepnes include his, invonarability, "absolute zero" is just far to powerful, his devil fruit, I sugest a substiute the shimo shimo no mi insted of the hie hie no mi, and over all there is no char on this site that could ever hope to beat him, EVER, in shorrt he is a god and I jut plain wont approve a limitless char.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 pm

I changed his abilities quite a bit, with a totally different fruit. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 pm

you forgot to metntion wpns but I assume that means he has none
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Yes that would be correct, no weapons. I saw no need to use a weapon with him. His fighting style works just fine without any.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:15 pm

anyway this is a very big inprovement needless to say I am pleased there is only one thing satnding between you and approval now and that is that 2nd gear (or what ever you called it) has it's disadvantages wich you have failed to list

fix that and approval is as good as yours Cool
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:22 pm

Alright I believe I listed the weakness just below the Spirit Kaioken ability, I hope that is sufficent. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:23 pm

APPROVED!

thats about all I have to say about that
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 pm

I added a couple of new techs

-Spirit Kaioken X 2: Need has forced Red Beard to transcend his previous limitations and attain power, speed, and endurance, that is twice as great as with regular Spirit Kaioken! Move names become Super Jet [Insert Name here]! Time limit for this move is 1 Minute per day. Which basically increased the user's speed and power beyond Spirit Kaioken at the cost of 1/5 the time limit. The Person would be much more exhausted after using it and their life span would be much more shortened.

14)Spirit Fuusen: A technique wherein Red Beard inflates himself rapidly through his mouth, further increasing his resistance to blunt attacks. With his inflated body, Red Beard is capable of deflecting projectile attacks back to their shooters. This is not necessarily always an attack as Red Beard can also use this technique for other purposes aside from deflecting projectiles such as escaping certain techniques/situations or using himself as a cushion when his ship is in for a hard landing. This can also prevent Red Beard from sinking under water, making him bounce off the surface.
-Hone Fuusen: Red Beard inflates his body by blowing air into his bones. It is a much more effective defense than the regular Spirit Fuusen, since bullets now ricochet instead of bounce off him.

15)Spirit Wave: Red Beard bites his finger and blows air into his bones, causing them to get bigger in size(~50 feet) in order to increase the physical power of his attacks by 1000 Dourikis! Making his attacks a whole lot stronger than normal! Can be combined with any attack. Can also be used in Combination with Spirit Kaioken and Spirit Kaioken X 2. It's much different than Gomu Gomu no Fuusen, where he turns himself into a balloon, as the specified bone actually gains the strength of a Giant's. The improved attacks recieve "Gigant" in its name. For example:
"Super Gigant Jet Mortar!" However Red Beard can only use this form for a limit amount of time and then he will shrink to very small toddler size(6'6) for as long a time as he spent in his Gigant form.

16)Spirit Bowgun: Red Beard takes hold of his opponent, then repeatedly twists his torso vertically around his waist. The resulting snapback sends his opponent flying upwards.
-Jet Spirit Bowgun: A much faster and more powerful version of Spirit Bowgun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken.
-Super Jet Spirit Bowgun: A much faster and more powerful version of Jet Spirit Bowgun! Can only be used with Spirit Kaioken X 2.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm

((I wont be reveiwing this because it would not be fair, seeing as Sano will be fighting him))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:44 pm

((So that means one of the other admins needs to?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:45 pm

((yeah, think about it, even thoe Spirit kanto is totaly unreasnable if I said so you could acuse me of acting on Sano's behalf))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 pm

((Spirit Kanto?? I don't believe i have that one....))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 pm

((me was thinking about something else, I ment Spirit Kaioken X2, but still think abou what I said it woudent be fair if I reveied it))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:55 pm

((All it would do would make Red Beard's strength far greater than a Human could ever hope to achieve and move at a speed that's at least 10 times faster than the speed of light, I don't see whats so cheap about that compared to your scary exploding bullets. But I guess your right, I will wait for another admin))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

In my opinion Spirit Kaioken X 2 seems a little too powerful and so does Spirit Fuusen but everything else seems okay.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm

I will get rid of Spirit Fuusen and I made the time limit of Spirit Kaioken X 2: 30 seconds per week and after he uses it up he passes out! Actually Spirit Kaioken X 2 only his Normal/Base Dourikis by 2 and it most increases his speed then anything else. His endurance does not increase by all that much either, that is why he needs to dodge his opponent's attacks more often then take them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Well....okay. APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:17 pm

so this is the quivilant to luffy's 4 gear... or something like that
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Yes you can call it like Gear Fourth lol Gear 2nd was best over all since it increased speed(mostly) and strength while Gear 3rd Increased Strength only. Though the strength boost was easily greater than with Gear 2nd however his speed did not increase. So he instead tried to fuse the techniques together to make up for the weakenesses of each technique. So Gear Fourth is supposed to be perfected version of Luffy's Gears especially when its combined with Gear 3rd. Then the character has both great strength and great speed and a pretty formidable character all around. Theoretically he should be able to at the very least hold his own against Sano even if he gotten alot stronger, but we will have to see.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:51 pm

((have you forgotten how weak he is.... )) Suspect ((I'll have to make him stronger))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 pm

((Oh right I almost forgot, he didn't even want to fight Commodore Cain D. Marko let alone Vice-Admiral Red Beard and Cain got his butt handed to him by Pirate Jackson and Xark. I am sure Sano will get much stronger, he will have to unless he is planning to Quadroople team Red Beard or something.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:41 pm

the explosive round's blasts are twice the size of a basketball, you could cuddle the exlosion in your arms, not scary, also they dont explaode on impact, they have to get loged in something or be burned first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane   Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice-Admiral Max "Red Beard" Kane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next