One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Physics of Devil Fruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
psyguy256

psyguy256

Physics of Devil Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Physics of Devil Fruit   Physics of Devil Fruit Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Lately I've been catching up on old OP episodes, and then I saw Smoker's DF ability (Smoke) where he can actually pick up people and whatnot with smoke. What I'm saying is that smoke couldn't really pick things up since it's gas, but because the person is manipulating smoke to hold in people. My question is if it is okay for Gas or Liquid Logia users to be able to hold objects with there powers?; say like smoker holding up some dude with his smoke ability.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Physics of Devil Fruit   Physics of Devil Fruit Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

liquids can hold things, gases can do what smoker did whichwas kee his hands soli with the smoke
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Physics of Devil Fruit   Physics of Devil Fruit Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

I guess their explanation for that would be that he is condensing the smoke so much that is becomes solid, or something. I would say yes, you could do that if you felt the need.
Back to top Go down
psyguy256

psyguy256

PostSubject: Re: Physics of Devil Fruit   Physics of Devil Fruit Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Okay that makes more sense. Thanks guys, I just wanna clear this out instead of doing something impossible with my character's power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Physics of Devil Fruit   Physics of Devil Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physics of Devil Fruit
Page 1 of 1