One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals

Go down 
+13
Redmerv
Cobdogred
i AM LiGHT
samowise
GoreFish
Frog Dragon
Kaiser Yonkou
Gael
Maxulus
Layman Iconoclast
Captain Clearwater
TheBlackLuffy
nikz200
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Empty
PostSubject: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 am

Organization Name:Fleet admiral and Admirals
Captain:The leader is the fleet admiral
Flag: Marine flag
Ship: Marine war ship
Side: Navy
Current Members:

Fleet admiral: Open! apply now

1.Admiral Nishki D Rock (inactive- replaceable until user returns)

2. Razor “Wastelander” Miles (Staff controlled temp. NPC WIP)

3. Open! APPLY NOW

Goals: The marines share the goal of preserving justice by any means, however they may each have different manners going about it.

History: The admirals are considered the navys most powerful weapons in the fight against pirates, because of this admirals are meant to be ridiculously strong. This means that these admirals are rarely used in everyday combat, but rather buster calls or serious events. They are often free from the normal rulings of the other soldiers in the navy and command a great deal of respect.

Expecting new members:Yes , only 3 admirals and one fleet admiral is needed , and like the Yonkous, in order to join this rank, intense screening will be done by an admin or mod here.

Last edited by nikz200 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 am

Major Payne:https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/major-payne-t1489.htm

Ability: Mera Mera No Mi (Flame Flame Fruit)

Fighting Style: Mainly Kicking and self defense

Once again >.<
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

if i was able to make a character with a marine background and approved, would it be accepted?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

for an admiral (one of the three BEST marenes in the world) you might need to qualify a bit....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

oh, all right.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 am

If my marine character (VA atm) manages to do something great in the war , does he have a chance of becoming an Admiral?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 am

Maybe, but there will be more tests
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 am

Jiper, has been
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:04 am

isn't the fleet admiral the best marine in the world? just asking.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:06 am

Gael, Jiper has my approval and your approval, needs one more.

And yes charles, however, there is no current Admiral and Jipers made a name for himself in the war, he uterly defeated pirates without trying, so i think that qualifies, there will be another test once one more approval arrives
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

I give Jiper approval
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 am

ok good, now that im back we can commence the final test for Jipers and what better way than an impel down arc, just join it as Jipers
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 am

I am pleased to announce that jipers has passed the test i put forth for him at Impel down quite well, i must remind him, he barely passed, there were some attacks that seemed dubious, but he tried his best and performed without godmodding with a very deep character, so i am pleased to announce that unless there is any objection. Jipers is now an Admiral!!!!

This constitutes many different responsibilities , like not leaving marineford unless for a specific reason. like tenryubito or something. remember, if you do not reglarly rp, i will strip this title from you, but i believe you will abide by that rule.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:32 am

I'd like to nominate my latest character, Ran Miryan, for admiral.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:40 am

Ooooh, fun. Well i for one totally APPROVE this , in light of the fact that Frog is a well reputed regular rper on this site and non of his other characters currently hold any big ranks. I believe that he is more than qualified, and the character is also very very reasonable yet quite strong enough to be accepted as a Admiral character.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Hmmmm, well FrogDragon is a fairly regular and good rper... Also, I like the concept of having a female admiral around.... Got a problem with her being so very young, still.... But she seems resonable and strong enough to be an admiral, sooo...
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am

Approved, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 am

I actually realized, after considering rank advancement that this would make more sense if she about 5 years older. Before I do any RP:ing with this, anyone mind me dropping a little retcon in my sheet?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 am

ok then Frog, let us begin on your final part of your initiation into the admirals which is a test rp, you have a lovely selection of what kind of story you would like

1) A big pirate armada heads towards marineford, and you take them on by yourself
2) Riot in Impel Down, you deal with the riot
3)A famous pirate associated with the pirate king appears on the radar and you capture him/her
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:39 am

Hmm...it is just a suggestion but well my revolution army can attack an island under the control of the WG and it would be Frog's job to stop us. Thiswould be a good test, but it will be harder and you will be dealing with a pretty powerful revolution leader.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:51 am

If possible, I'd actually prefer Samowise's idea. Sounds interesting and would let us both try out or charries.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:54 am

The thing is though, is Sam willing to lose or suffer loses this early on in his characters start? Well its up to you guys, if your ok with it Sam, then fine, but he is right Frog that character is super powerful..
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 pm

I will be doing my best in this thread to make sure that I take control of the island since that is what my character do anyway.

So technically there might be a high chance that you loose this battle. It will all depend on if you can put me in a situation where I can't retaliate from. So technically this would be harder that the other tests.

I am also totally ready for this Nikz...but I wanna know if frog is ready.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Actually me and Frog came up with an entirely new idea, Frog will fill you in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals   Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marine Fleet Admiral and the Admirals
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next