One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals

Go down 
+51
Docile
Shikumaree
"Fire Kid" Blake
Violuminescence
Bad Idea Bear
Frozen
Paladin King
Killermist
moorethorn
Unholy
SirFerret32
Sleepy
Steady
Lone
klemenator
Rodoku
Hikaru
sjasogun1
Wrath
Darkoda
pagliacci
Agthala
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Karasu(the crow)
Ugitzu
Kaiser Yonkou
Kagirinai
nikz200
Newspeak
McTurbo
Hawk
Shadow
Frog Dragon
Black Star
Vagrant Lustoid
Yusuke Rikudou
Wyrmcrush
Irrational
Argent
InTents
TheBlackLuffy
Redmerv
IBlueMoon
Ace_Amy
Iggy
Gael
psyguy256
Layman Iconoclast
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Star

Black Star

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 am

Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 am

err, could someone look at my character Salvat D Jocar for a bit? its been well over a week since i posted him up, please evaluate at your own pace. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Could someone take a look at My next character's custom items? I'd like to get the character posted, but I need to get his stuff approved first in the weapons section.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

CHELLO EVERYBODY, im back

i was gone but now im back
for those of you newbies i am a admin who was gone but now im back.
so if anyone needs something approved then hit me up
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Can someone take a look at my newest character in the character creation section?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 am

Could someone take a look at my newest fruit in the devil fruit section?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Sorry for the third post in a row but... my newest fruit got replied to once, but no approval yet. After that, no response Sad
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 pm

*is really busy*

damn it mods!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 am

Umm, I still haven't got a response to my newest character...
I was told to remake the appearance and personality and that is exactly what I did.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Admin-sama, it has been almost a week since I updated my character, and I still haven't got a response from you. I would like to start roleplaying with it soon...
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:16 am

Can I get someone to check on my newest character in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:56 pm

WHY MUST I SOLVE EVERYTHING?!?

Look it may shock some of you but I have a life, and highschool to pass (which is difficult for me) so if you seriosuly cant wait two weeks for finals to be over Ill elect a new mod but Im to busy to be here much in the next 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:08 pm

I also need to focus on finals for the next few days. Irrational said that he was done with school for the semester so he might be able to help, although I don't want leave everthing to him so I will still be on, just less frequently.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:09 am

sorry admin sama i ill be more active from now on just concentrate on ure schoolworks
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:42 am

Edited for Drunken Stupidity.

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:18 am

wow, you really are something, people are busy (fact of life), admin sama made people mods and admins so that they can help run the site. Why are you complaining about admin sama? what did he do? he is doing his school work so he depends on us, if you want to blame someone, blame us not admin sama, seriously
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:38 am

unspeakable youre really well unspeakable, anyways can a fellow mod or an admin check out my shibuckaipost? thanks
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:09 am

Just affirmating what the others are saying. Admin-Sama owes us precisely zero. It's his site, yes. His site to deal with, or his site to not deal with. His choice. Your priorities are also absurd. School most definitely goes before and RP forum, whether the forum is yours or not.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:25 am

frog dragon is right. Do not insult the man who made this site.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:09 pm

The Unspeakable wrote:
Admin-dude, you have to be ready for and understand this. It doesn't matter if you have school, work, or a death in the family.

mhm.
Lemme get this straight.
According to you, a close family member dying is overprioritised by a f*cking roleplay? A roleplay about anime?

The Unspeakable wrote:
This site is yours, right? It's your brainchild, your masterwork. The buck stops with you. No matter how busy you are, shit keeps happening, people keep needing you for things to get done.

Whew, this kid is quite the piece of work.
First of all; F*CK NO. It isn't his child. No. It's a roleplay. Child, roleplay, child, roleplay. Differance? Yeah.
Next; Maybe you wanna ruin your life, "screw school", and shit. But yeah he's not as "differant" as you are.

The Unspeakafag wrote:
He owes you a lot.

Yeah, um, why.
Because he made a site for us to have fun on? He owes us?

I think I've lost all my respect for you after those two posts. Go back to your sh*tty raps.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
Fuck, I'm not saying he should prioritize it over real life events. That'd just be silly. The internets should always be a distant second to the events happening in our lives.
Quote :
Admin-dude, you have to be ready for and understand this. It doesn't matter if you have school, work, or a death in the family.

mmm, yeah, those two quotes dont mix, do they bro?
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Last edited by The Unspeakable on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next