One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi

Go down 
+7
Hawk
Amey
Layman Iconoclast
Stormcrow
Thatoneguy
Mimiu
Redmerv
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Empty
PostSubject: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 pm

NAME:fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi (phoenix phoenix fruit)
Description allows the user to change him/herself into a phoenix and a half phoenix/half human form,
phoenix form:http://whiteraven90.deviantart.com/art/Sketch-of-a-phoenix-52323377
type: zoan
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Honestly...I'm not sure if that's a fair fruit, that'd give you infinite lives, fire powers, flight, and who knows what else... but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm

I agree with you on that but would he come back as a child? cuz if he did he would have to grow up again and so it would be the same as dying. The power seems a bit unlimited, but lets hear him out.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Veto. Lets just take a Logia, and a zoan and bake em together in a pie, then we Om Nom that thing and WHAM, insta powa.

Ill pass.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Ok I will delete this idea then I didnt think of it as OP just as turning into a flaming bird which looks really cool
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:12 pm

you cannot decide that it is approved or unapproved as you are not an admin... we can only find out if it is fair or not if he explains...

sorry for playing admin/
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Who was playing admin? Everyone was just stating what they thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 pm

I think mimiu is abit right but will think of a way, to limmit its power
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Either way....that'd be immunity and production of fire, isn't this basically a logia and zoan in one?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 pm

aparantly we aren't supposed to do this er something as hawk told fwink...

Redmerv, you could always tweak it or something, but turning into fire bird seems a bit logia esque
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:19 pm

I think its best to wait for an admin and tell me what to do
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:21 pm

We are not playing admin, we are discussing it, nothing wrong with that Allister.
And it would probably be better to fix that before admin saw it, might save you a bit of an butt chewing, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Okay but I dont know what to change couse when I scrap the fire part it wont be a phoenix, I will scrap the infinite lives thing but didnt even know that a phoenix couldnt die
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

How about instead of being able to turn on fire able to survive being lit on fire?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 pm

so you mean only fire recistance?

Last edited by redmerv on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm

it would be more like fireproof skin under the feathers...
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

so the feathers wil burn down or be on fire for long time
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 pm

the feathers would eventually burn down but birds have a large amount of feathers, and you could say the feathers regenerate... but they would be on fire for a long time, it takes a while to turn to ash.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

uhm dunno I like the idea of always burning feathers, but not creating any orther fire powers then setting the body onfire
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Even fire immunity is really over powered, that's basically 33% of a logia
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

They would still be hurt, but it would take longer...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Whats the point of a self damaging zoan, that's pretty useless..
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:51 pm

it wouldn't light itself on fire, but it could be lit on fire without dying...
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 pm

That the user can only be in a form for 30 mins ortherwise its to op, and then it needs a rest of minimus the amount of time the form is used,
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Really, I don't have a problem with the fruit itself, except that a phoenix -does not exist- in One Piece.

If we start to allow mythological animals, whats going to stop people from making a centaur or minotaur or even other races like elves, since those are logically animals >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: