One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Grand Line, Whiskey Peak.

"Oh Lord, what a wonderful place,
bringing joy and smile on my face...
Innocent people with lovely hearts,
ignoring their roles as pawns and parts;
of the game, a game of their lord,
a major player of the World's chess board.
The king who raided the seas and his home
and free in the Grandline shall forever roam..."

The young man with the robe, the pale skin, the sword and the black colored haired wrote down on a piece of paper he had. He read the poem once again, staring it with caution. "Hm... It is no good, indeed." he thought before grabbing his poem, placing it inside one of his pockets at the inside of his robe.

[Introduction Box]
[Shijin Uta "The random poet of the Grand Line"]
[Bounty: 27,000,000 Beri]
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 6:04 pm

zereth whistled as he walked through the streets of whiskey peak his extravagrant clothing catching a few eyes as he did. It was a good day the sun was shining the birds where humming.. or maybe that was someone singing hmm. Not only had he managed to sell his cargo, he also had bought up the general supply store he had sold it to. a good investment.. with that store and the ones he owned in lougetown he would be able to make a neat profit of marines and pirates heading into the grandline. As he walked his cane tapped against the road. getting closer to the harbor he noticed a man by the road not noticing the sword on his back Zereth simply assumed he was a beggar and dug into his pocket to let a few coins fall infront of the man "here you go sir go buy yourself a warm meal" As he continued walking the den den mush in his pocket begun to make a sound and he stopped to answer, it was the captain on the sub informing him that the supplies where not loaded yet and there would be atleast another 4 hours before the air canisters where filled. He thanked the man for the information and gave him permission to give the crew some time off till the canisters where filled after the supplies where loaded. Hmm what where he to do now.

turning back to the man he had earlier given a few coins "you there do you know where the best tavern in on this island is located?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:34 am

Shijin was surprised to receive the coins from the man. Now, that was something weird and peculiar. Of course, Shijin was simply dressed, he used to wear a robe all the time but he always thought that his robe showed some magnificence. He never thought he'd be mistaken for a beggar. Then on the other hand, it didn't really have to do with him. Maybe the person standing right next to him was a rich guy who had heard about Shijin's talent and decided to give him a few coins to help him continue his work. He could have offered him the coins so he could eat something good before righting down his next poem. Oh yeah, that's what it was.

"I must say that I have to thank you. The best thing I can do is showing you a good tavern, of course, if you wish so." Shijin said with a calm voice and a smile on his face, before pointing at the corner of the street with his finger. "I have heard a few good words about this tavern. Maybe you could get there and eat some food." he suggested to the rich man. However, before he could leave, Shijin proceeded to ask him a few questions. "Now, may I ask you something? Why would you give me all those coins?". He wanted to know whether the man gave him the coins to eat some food or fund him for his next poems.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 6:51 am

waiting for the mans reply zereth observed the surroundings taking in every detail who knew maybe he would need to make a quick escape so it was good to learn the layout of the land. And observed the man he had given the coins earlier now noticing the sword, oh my it seemed like he had made a slight misstake as he took him for a beggar. A friendly smile on his lips as the male thanked him and pointed to a tavern, he nodded

"thank you i think i will check it out" alas before he could leave the question he had hoped would not be asked was asked and he thought for a second before turning around "pardon my misstake but based on your location and your clothing i misstook you for a beggar, and if that have offended you i beg your forgivness." despite still standing there smiling he ever so slightly adjusted his grip on the cane there was even if small a chance the male would be offended and attack him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:40 am

"A beggar, huh?" Shijin grabbed his chin while looking at the man, his face full of curiosity. "I thought I looked quite majestic, don't I?" he said with a calm voice. "Nonetheless, I am not a beggar. And I would give you your money back, but as long as you are willing to offer them, it means that they don't really mean anything important to you, while they might be useful for me so.... I am keeping them." the poet said with a smile on his face, before bowing at the man for a moment and mumbling "Thank you." with an ironic voice.
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 10:10 am

zereth held back a laugh as the male did not seem to know who he was. But quickly regained his calm "you can keep the coins maybe buy yourself a belt" he eyes the male briefly "silver perhaps that and if u dust of the robe and think more on your posture will most likely give you the majestic impression you seem to go for." the irony in the males voice did not go unnoticed but he choose to pay no head to it instead he went through scenarios in his head poets and bards where sources of news to many and it was often a wise idea to stay on their good side. He looked over at the tavern then back at the male. "perhaps i can offer you a dinner to make up for this unfortunate misunderstanding and maybe you can give me some information about this island wouldn't that be a mutual beneficial agreement for us both?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)   Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The manager and the artist (Open to me and Eijisu)
Page 1 of 1