One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Anubis was shocked as Kiya kisses him, he just naturally lead in lost in her kiss. His exhaustion creeping in as his legs were about to give out, this kiss keeping him standing, and as it ended, he continued to pant as he was about to say "well.... that was ......certainly interesting...." Anubis then collapsed fainting as the overuse of his haki had made him faint , he dropped into Kiyas arms.

The Pantheon opened up , a clear door to exit showing up. Anubis's crew were calling out to him wondering where he was.

[[Meanwhile, at the beachside]]

"You know, i must applaud you government dogs for making it to my little bonfire..... mahhhh i had so many rumours and reports wondering who actually had the map piece and low and behold you come forth like moths to the flame......." Emmanuel was standing steady, his hand holding up Adonis by the throat, his machete in the other hand. Morbius was nearby as he panted and was bleeding from the side of his face. The plan had gone to shit almost amazingly, Morbius had attacked what had been an illusion on the beach side created by the purpled haired youngster, while Emannuel was standing on the other side , gripping Adonis by the neck. They had spent a sizeable mount of time gighting and were getting no where.

The puprle man snaps his fingers as a the smoke around him begins to gather "Well...its too bad.... you made it so far just to die at our hands...... its ok, you get a chance to be improve your standngs in this game...... heheaahhas"

[[Dario "Dream Eater" Rafinha]]
[[40,000,000 beli]]
[[Member of the Los Diablos big 3]]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Even Kiya was shocked by her own actions by the time her reason caught up with her impulsive behavior. Still, she felt no regrets and somehow felt more alive and authentic than she could ever remember feeling.  Her bold seizing of the dangerous yonkou was certainly not something she did to hold up her image of being Flame Cloak nor for the good of the Empire. If anything it stood in stark opposition. This was something she just wanted, impulsively, selfishly, and immediately - so she seized it in the moment before her reason or even Anubis himself could snatch it away from her. Perhaps she was learning a few things from the yonkou after all. It felt exhilarating to just take something - was this how he felt all the time?

Recklessness was a drug she had avoided her entire life. In her position, every action had such dire consequences that she lived a life of well-thought out exacting decisions, void of anything she may take a personal interest in. This is the first time she ever reached out and took something she wanted, simply because she wanted it, and not because it was merely expedient. It felt good to break out of her psychotically regimented trajectory and it tasted even better. His lips were like fire, dangerous, unpredictable, wild, and addicting ... and for the moment, fleeting.

She felt him breathing hard, weakening against her. She recalled the earth shattering power she had seen, vividly remembering the energy wave that knocked her down in seconds. She had never suspected he was capable of such - he was far more dangerous than she ever realized. It was amazing he was even able to survive his own power.  He would need some time to recover. She shook her head as he rested heavily against her - at least her new-found recklessness had good company.

She wrapped her arms around him as he fell unconsciously against her and gently lowered him to the floor.  She rested his head on her lap.  He looked younger when he was sleeping, and somehow vulnerable without those piercing blue eyes and that brooding, alluring demeanor that could pull you close and take what he wanted from you while keeping you at arms length and helpless. She would work on being more resilient with the games he played, refusing to be manipulated if if he knew what she wanted. She picked up the piece of map, examining it as she casually ran hair fingers through his hair, twisting dark shiny tresses around her finger. "Mm ... exquisite things indeed. So this is the what we're all willing to die for ... interesting."

She started to tuck the map piece into Anubis' own robes but thought it would be more amusing to devise another trial for him ... because deep down she enjoyed the rivalry, even when she was outmatched. After tucking the map away in a clever location, she leaned back, her long red curls spreading around her like wildfire, she relaxed a bit.  She had shed her looming anxiety like a dead skin - and now, unrestrained by it, she felt fearless.  She would have to repay the yonkou for this ... transformative therapy sometime soon. It was a rare moment of down time to recover before what promised to be a grueling battle for a relic of the past needed to safeguard the future - and maybe a bit of treasure on the side.

[BEACHSIDE]

Dorian been leaning against the tree watching Dario deal with the government assassins yawned. "It seems you may have made a critical error. Just because a government lacky doesn't have a devilfruit on record, doesn't mean they don't have one.  ... and for someone who someone to leave an battle unscathed like this particular creature usually does, he has to be hiding something more than brute strength and flashy powers."  Adonis face quirked into a cruel smile as he felt the hands around his neck.  A purple mist drifted from his mouth, the poisonous mist enveloping his attacker.

Dorian slowly stood up from the tree and stretched a bit. "Enough."

[Dorian "The Alchemist" Cadrillo]
[[70,000,000 Beli]]
[[Los Diablos Mega Trio]]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:06 am

Emanuel immediately let go of Adonis although the midst was now enveloping his attacker who was Emanuel. Darios eyes raised as Dorian spoke "Ummm, you mean the captain emanuel right?"

Morbius didn't really care too much of this conversation , he dashed across using soru right next to Adonis who had just released a poison gas. "Oi Adonis, we need to regroup and replay our base of attack....." As morbius said this, Dario had already appeared before them ready to land the heavy dagger into Adonis's body before Morbius slided across and kicked Dario in order to block him from attacking. Morris stood back up as suddenly a robed figure dropped from above sliding her scythe across Dario sending him flying back and then looking up, it was Sister Maria. Morbius grinned "Took you long enough!!!" Sister Maria started praying "Ohh blessed is he, he kept you safe in all his infinite wisdom, do not fear i am here now as well!!!"She twirls her scythe before Emanuel again gets up. Emanuel spreads his wings and and his body looking more scaly now as he grunted "Well.... looks like more trouble has come....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:56 pm

Adonis was dropped unceremoniously to the ground as Morbius attacked. Careful to cut off the poisonous vapor in the presence of his allies, a puddle of liquid began forming around his feet, snaking up his body to form 8 distinct tentacles emerging from behind him, each threatening to immobilize any one they touched with pure poison. The tentacles created a radius so they could get out of the fray and re-strategize their position. After they were assembled, the tentacles receded back into Adonis, but the poison puddle at his feet and seemed to be seeping into the ground. Moments later the tentacles emerged from the ground several meters away in a row as to create a tentacled barrier fence between the allies and their enemies.

Dorian watched with disinterest as their would be attackers escaped behind a wall of poison. Hisskin grew white and became covered in a soft white fur. He stalked toward the wall, stood a few feet back and blew, his icy breath, surrounding a few of the tentacles, freezing them solid, making them fragile and shatter-able. "You should have stuck with smoke, pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 am

The battle had commenced on the beach. Morbius slid across the sand , ready to strike at Emanuel who was looking like some deformed bat from hell, spikes rising from his body as if to defend himself. Morbius watched as Adonis began to form the venom from his body into tentacles. "Thank god we got vaccinated for this!!! Maria, we need to get the map from the spiky one, you have the best range, try and fight him. Me and Adonis will take on the other two, hold off the other as much as possible.

Emmanuel watched the struggled amused, he signalled to the crew members who were encircling the area "LEave it, anyone who interrupts this fight for the 3 of us gets death....." Darios teeth were almost clattering as Dorian began to freeze the area around, he also transformed , his tusks and teeth accompanied by a long snout and a red mane , he remained standing as he puffed out steam from his snout "Cmon Dorian, i want some too...." Morbius had already used soru, getting behind both enemies, rather than hitting them straight, he fired a leg blade from his kick aiming to cut Dario in half, Dario grinned as he dissapeared amongst the steam. "Oi ugly white thing, why dont you come and fight me rather than that self absorbed prick"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 am

Dorian had slipped into his lither, beastly body, his white fur standing on end and giving him vibrations about the movement of his enemy. Her turned sharply as Morbius landed behind their position. He red eyes glowed brightly against his white fur, sharp black teeth craving blood as his rational thought were replaced with pure feral instinct. Still, her knew better than to attack a CP9 agent head on. Ice breath escaped his mouth, rising up as a thick white vapor in the warm air. The frigid milky hair camouflaged his white fur nicely, his movements the sort of rapid pacing of a wolf. He knew Morbius would have to struggle to keep his eyes on him, lest he get his throat torn out by failing to predict a swift pounce from the mist. His low growl filled the thick mist making it more difficult to pinpoint his position. The low visibility and looming threat of attack would make it easier for Dario to create distracting illusions to immobilize Morbius.

As Morbius was keeping the dream-weaver and the snow beast busy as billows of purple mist solidified into liquid, rising around him like undulating serpent. His fingers corresponded to each of the 8 tendrils while his thumbs working as two extra long ones. The tentacles unfurled, approaching their victim swiftly.

Dorian's fur began to twitched as he detected approaching danger. His fluffy tail brushed lightly against Daario as a warning that something was approaching, without letting on he was aware of it. Purple tentacles wove through the cold mist, casting an eerie lavender light through it, making visibility even worse.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Morbius hopped to the left as the mist began to fill the air. HIs vision was already affected by this sudden fog and now he had to keep calm as the suddenly there was a strange blur, revealing several versions of Dario standing in the mist, Morbius grit his teeth "ahh bloody hell, RANKYAKU!!!" He sends out a leg slice carving the illusions in the mist, the illusions spoke to him "You seem to be struggling Mr CP9.... oh but your name is Morbius right? And your friends name is Adonis right? Too bad you had to stumble into our little crew, after we kill the 3 of you even the world government might fear us right?" Morbius then felt this huge fist, no it was more of a hoof connect into his chest sending him flying back in the sand. Morris coughed out slightly , that punch was crazy, but he was even annoyed at one other fact, the illusions, were doing damage somehow, it must be a effect of this particular devil fruit. Morris grit his teeth "OI ADONIS, YOU ALIVE OR WHAT?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:09 pm

"I tire of these games, pirate." Adonis opened his eyes, his pale irises shifting to a deep flowing purple as a larger mass of poison begins so rice from behind him. A squids head now complimented the tentacles which were reaching out toward his victims. Dorian managed to just move out of the was as one slithered his way. The great squid screeched as its tentacles tensed, sending a blast of dark, nearly black purple liquid forward in a great spray. "Ink Ika Yaki!"

Dorian tried to avoid the spray, but even with his lupine speed, it's everywhere. his fur keeps most of it from making direct contact with his skin but places that received heavier doses of the viscus fluis seeped down in small amounts to but his flesh, creating the worst pain he's ever felt, despite the small amount of contacts. He throws himself to the ground attempting to roll the venom from his body, managing to spread it around further, though some sticks to the ground, instantly melting the vegetation it adheres to.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 am

Morris turned to see the tentacles grow and start to spew poison all over the place. The tentacles stood out in the mist as some of the illusions got hit by it as well, Moribus used soru to slide out of the way, even with the vaccines, getting hit by that wouldn't be a pleasant experience. "For the love of.... oi Adonis could you please watch where you launch that stuff!!!" From behind there was another illusion about to make contact with Morbius, before he stood on his hand, twisting his leg and hammering it down "RANKYAKU GULLOITINE!!!" His rankyaku sliced the vision in half as Morbius again gained his bearing, he couldn't see what was going on in the other fight at all.

[lUndercity Anubis camp]

As the noise filled the room, his eyes beckon open as he takes a deep breathe and a swift look at this surroundings, breathing slowly as he sees his an entire group of men and women gathered around him. They were looking. Suddenly they were all being shouted at by another "oi, can all of you get out? Anubis sama needs his rest and with all of you buzzing around he will never be to recover in time!!!!" The group muttered but then left the room, Anubis only then realised it was his crew members who came to check on him. He sat up and saw Dr Best Rylans writing something down. "Glad to see your awake Anubis sama.... though its a good thing i managed to treat you, you were lacking in energy when the thing brought you in" Anubis raised an eyebrow, and then spoke "Thing?" Best points to the black hooded figure sitting in a corner, Anubis then sighed, Best was referring to Sekhmet or aka Kiya. Anubis sat back "Thank you Best" Best then nodded "We tried to look for flame cloak, but he was no where to be seen , only the bodyguard carried you out , you shocked us, i mean we knew knowing you you would be all powerful, but you drained your haki to its max and thats some dangerous stuff your majesty..... your enemies could have killed you in that defenseless state you were in..... Ryan was literally beside himself but luckily Lucas held him back......" Best wrote something and began to walk out "Make sure you rest ..." Dr Best walked out of the room leaving Sekhmet and Anubis alone.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:26 am

Morbius was ever the critic, no matter what he did.  "Really, son? - you want me to opt out of an area attack when it's near impossible to tell which ones of these smoke people are the truth flash bastards?  Shall I attack one at a time?  When will those protective spatter guard coats going to be complete?" Dorian shifted back to his human form to make it easier to remove the effected regions of flesh, and making it easier to remove excess.  The pain was still intense as she struggled to force himself back into the beast, calling upon his icy breath to affect the nearby tentacle. Its movement slowed and eventually stopped as a frosty sheen glimmered over the surface. Noticing one of his tendrils was immobilized, another slipped forward to engage Adonis but not before be brought a stone crashing down on the tip of the frozen one, causing the tip to shatter, a fine power of frozen venom, taking to the winds.

[Underground]

Kiya lurked in the corner silently, staying well out of the way as Anubis' crew fawned over him and administered treatment, fascinated to see the level of doting concern and care coming from his crew. She could feel their worry and also their discomfort of her constant presence every time someone looked her way, ever protective of their king. She knew they saw her as Flamecloak, keeping a spying eye on one of his more valued assets. The endless, dark abyss that was the cloak of Sekhmet was a good place to hide a face that was deeply laden with worry over her unconscious ally and friend. She had refused to sleep or leave while Anubis was in such a vulnerable state. She'd die before letting the butchers who slaughtered the librarians or the copious surrounding enemies approach, even if she had to stay awake forever.

She was relieved to see him finally awaken but stayed in her corner as his crew checked on him. She finally stirred form her corner after the doctor left and approached Anubis. "It's good to see you awake at last ... "  She started to reach out to tuck a lock of hair away from his face but caught herself and pulled back, remembering, vividly, what she had done before he fell unconscious.

"Anubis, I ... should apologize my less than professional behav-" She barely caught herself slipping into a guarded state where she did not get to exist as herself. "Actually, no. Speaking honestly, and as myself, I regret nothing. Your words truly mean a great deal to me. Despite the hell I may give you from time to time, I respect your accomplishments. You have always been meant for much more than Alabasta, yet you still took the time to protect and repair it at the expense of your own youth and freedom. Now, you've managed to actually create something new - while still managing to be a good man. From the way I just saw your crew gather around you, you must take care of them as though they were your own blood. They adore you. I know I mock your arrogance for sport - but you have earned the right to hold your head as highly as you do. You are my oldest friend and I have still managed to underestimated you. Earlier, I suddenly noticed everything I've overlooked for so long right before I ... I happened to ... quite abruptly invade territory that was not mine ... with my lips. Still, I'll only ever apologize for not noticing sooner.

You are also correct, I do hide behind a relic and with it, a dark, bloody legacy. I stand on the shoulders of monsters, while also resenting them. I must put an end to this terrible cycle of fire, deceit, greed, and bloodshed. My people deserve the truth and they deserve someone invested in them, not a monster lording over them from behind an intangible veil of fire. Thank you for helping me see that. I only hope to be deserving of their forgiveness and trust... and yours."

She looked around making sure everyone was truly gone before she pushed her hood back, her green eyes were bright, looking highly relieved, despite her lack of sleep. "You were unconscious for some time, with a very faint heartbeat. Anubis - you nearly killed yourself pushing yourself the way you did - you had everyone so worried. Now, I must warn you ... " Her eyes seemed to blaze, with intensity as she moved closer.  Her hands tugged slightly at his shirt collar the way she sometimes did when she was cross with him, though not as roughly. " ... if you ever dare worry me like that again, sand prince..." She was now close enough to whisper against his ear, her fiery curls framing her face, and shoulders, shielding anyone from overhearing. "... I'll kill you myself." She smiled sweetly as she releases her grip on his shirt and kisses his lips, gently as though afraid she will break him - or worse, put him in another coma.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Morbius again connecting another fatal kick at yet another illusion as Adonis began complaining about splatter coats "Maybe we can requisition for them to hurry the hell up if you don't melt us all first you know? . Morris again flashing to the side with his step moving closer to a rock formation to pin point the exact location of Adonis. Dario in his semi zoan form hulked forward through the mist yelling "Dorian!! keep away from the poison, we need to regroup with Emanuel soon...... and then wipe these government imbeciles out!!! Dario was growing bigger in size.His hulking half tapir half elephant form began moving back as the mist was unable to contain him "Rest assured CP9 , if this becomes a fist fight, i don't like your odds...... now give up the map piece!!!"

[[Underground]]

Anubis was now in a daze when he awoke only to be greeted by Kiya. Anubis had already remembered the kiss at the end but listened to Kiya apologising and then not apologising and then praising him. Anubis simply smiled at Kiya as she spoke , part of him was glad that she was herself again. Anubis was then taken a back as Kiya pulled him and kissed him again after threatening him. Anubis went through a whole spectrum of expectations and emotions hearing all this and then being kissed. However , as they exchanged this kiss. Anubis remembered something important as his hand flashed. As they broke apart Anubis let out a sigh "Ok i understand, you should not worry, i have no intentions to die just yet..."

There was a knock on the door, which was Ryan "Sir, Campbell is having some seizure right now, as if he is seeing something important happen!!!" Anubis immediately sprang into action, almost turning the bed upside down as he stood, putting on his wardrobe before motioning to Kiya to hurry. As they moved outside Anubis sees the boy writhing clutching his chest in pain, his guardian trying to console him as the boy then speaks "URGHHH, all 3 pieces have been uncovered.... all 3 pieces........ the time is coming , a great... great... battle is happening up there, gahhhhh!!!, the library.... i can hear.... i can hear......."

Ryan clicked his teeth "Sir, given your health at the moment and the ordeal you have been in maybe you should rest Anubis sama" Anubis simply chuckled as he placed his hand on Ryans shoulder "Im fine, I'm feeling pretty peachy , in fact, i think our fortunes are changing....." Anubis flicked from his hands and was holding the bottle with the map inside it. He had hoped Kiya wouldn't be too upset that he had nicked it off her , but knowing her such a request would fall upon deaf and angry ears.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 11:43 am

Adonis frowned as Morbius continued to criticize everything he did - this is why they rarely battle together, though their anger with each other was fortunately distilled into the viciousness received by their opponents. "Don't blame me for your slowness.  Speaking of research, if the lab could find a way to weaponize your complaining, nothing would stand in our way." Adonis watched carefully as the ice beast shifted its form again.  His own body grew, shifting fully into the hulking venomous kraken form as more mist began to rises around him.  A tentacle moved toward the beast, his large size came at the expense of decreased speed which was no match for the hunting tentacles that quickly wrapped around his hulking form, slowly injecting the powerful venom.

Kiya snapped out of the worried haze of exhaustion both mental and physical that sent her haphazardly into the arms of the yonkou - twice. She really needed to get some sleep before she did anything stupid again - it didn't matter how authentic it was, it was still dangerous. Fortunately he didn't seem to be angry about it - he just seemed to observe what happened to him with ... apathetic shock and curiosity. Perhaps it was the exhaustion but she thought she felt his hand wander?  The lack of sleep was definitely getting to her.  Now that he was up they had work to do.  She glanced at him as he spoke, the coldness had returned to her green eyes as she slipped back into the ever vigilant an responsible Sekhment persona.  "That is good to hear, yonkou - wouldn't want to destabilize the world with your untimely demise. Now, if you have rested enough to be useful ... "

She had just slipped back into her dark cloak as Ryan dashed in to report on the boy. She followed them out to where Cambell had collapsed and knelt beside him. As she saw the boy squirming, she saw the skin on his arms and forehead change, red marks burning into his flesh, intersecting to create emblems that appeared to be branded.  "It has awakened" she whispered.  The need to find the other pieces felt more urgent now.

General Relek appeared, jogging down the corridor before offering a brief salute to Sekhment as she stood and returned the gesture.  "Commander Sekhment - the spy vessel has fallen back and at least three CP9 agents have been spotted on the island ... "

"WHAT?" Sekhmet grabbed a denden mushi from General Relek, annoyed.  "Get me Vice Admiral Shahiri! Now!"

The voice at the other side came through clear. "Commander Sekmet - I wondered when you would check in."

"Check IN?!  Why would I bother? - With that poorly disguised spy boat, you've been kept informed. Is it amateur hour in the reconnaissance division? - If you're going to spy on someone, don't use a modified fishing boat with a GOVERNMENT ISSUE propulsion dial. It's sloppy. You may as well put up a goddamn Marine emblem on the vessel"

"I'll be sure to make a note of that.  What's the problem, Cammander?"

"You tell me, Shahiri - why the fuck did you send your group of misfit assassins to my island."

"Your island?  I don't see this registered as imperial territory, Commander - unless this is an official declaration of war."

"Enough with your games - what is CP9 doing here, vice admiral?"

"Look - I told you when you terminated that contract, we could still do business but you wouldn't get the full immunity you had before."

"I don't care about the immunity - the empire is not letting you pay to harass its citizens any longer. Why have you been spying for months?"

"Citizens?  Lofty concept for an arms dealer with a territorial choke hold.  Look - with your territory expansion, fortified borders, and ... dubious alliances ... the higher ups are starting to worry the empire won't be the same ... reliable asset it has been in the past."

"Letting you terrorize the borders is your definition of reliable? Don't lecture me on territorial choke holds because I shut down your government endorsed racketeering enterprise. Save that sanctimonious bullshit for the people you're tricking into thinking you're working on behalf of their best interest."

"See - saying shit like that is why the empire is being spied on. We both know the Seastone Empire doesn't give a fuck about anyone's interest but its own- it's just that no one expected such a radical change in business practices - I don't know what Flamecloak is trying to pull here with this rogue shit ... Anyway, it doesn't matter - CP9's presence is not fully about the empire.  We know what's on that island just as much as you do.  You, of course, know that not even Flamecloak nor his ... poorly selected yonkou ally ... will stand in the our way of obtaining it.  I advise you - as a long time correspondence - please - tell your master and your allies stand down. If we're willing to fight a yonkou, you should get the hell out while you can. Orders are to leave none alive who stand in the way. "

"I'll keep that in mind, vice admiral. See you on the other side."

She handed the denden mushi back to general Relek.  "General - have the western shore secured and send word to the northern boundary of the empire to be vigilant - consider any marine vessel as hostile. Dismissed."

She turned back to Anubis who was currently in the middle of the map that he had apparently rummaged off of her person. So, she truly had felt a hand wandering ... wandering for treasure.  Of course.  Her hood hid her amused grin - not even the finest lips in the land distract the yonkou from the promise of treasure.  "Bloody pirate," she murmured in a tone only he could hear.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 am

Morbius eyes widened as the huge form of a octopus type creature. He dashed along the side of this kraken and watched as the enemies were changing their form now as well. Dario went into full creature form, dispensing smoke from his nostrils as there are now illusions of Adonis and Morbius. The Adonis illusion comes forward absorbing the venom into its being grinning at Adonis. Morbius cursed "Oi, look out, that guys illusions, they got real skills for some reason!!" The Morbius clone closed the space between himself and Morbius as Morbius felt a strong fleeting kick combine to his chest. Dario in his Baku form simply chuckles as his illusions fight for him.

[[Underground]]

Anubis could hear not completely but there was some clear unrest between Kiya and the marines. The alarming yet not surprising thing was that they had 3 CP9 agents running around here other than whoever this pirate crew was that was gunning for the library as well. Anubis snapped his fingers "Make preparations, guardian for the library, we will need Campbell , if you would hold onto him?" The old man had already taken Campbell who was sweating and writhing in pain "Aye, ill carry the boy, its my sacred duty..... look i don't know about you, but Campbell says that you are our last hope to preserve something that is pure and untouched in this world. In a world where the government seeks to bury history, and various pirates seek to defile it, Campbell thinks you are the one person, who can appreciate it all and help preserve it.... if you betray the boys trust pirate, yonkou or not, ill drive my staff into your heart... got it?!!" Anubis simply laughed flicking the bottle with the map in it as he heard Kiyas voice mutter bloody pirate. "Good? Evil? Thats for you to decide old guardian, but i promised campbell, i will protect the library.... LETS GO" Anubis pirates men immediately braced themselves in positions. Anubis then grins at Kiya "You should hold onto something.... we are going up....." Anubis held his hand to the ground the sand beginning to gather as the earth shakes around them, Anubis turning the earth beneath him into sand slowly ,he could feel the minerals of the earth mixing with the sand and bringing him high quality strong sand " DESERT MONUMENT!!!!"  A structure begins to form below the feet of everyone in the vicinity. Ryan shouts "HOLD ONTO SOMETHING WE ARE GOING UP"  As Ryan shouted, the earth began to move and was suddenly elevate from beneath them as the whole island felt the quake.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2018 2:23 am

Adonis narrowed his eyes as his venom seemed to be consumed and used by phantoms.  How was it possible for insubstantial essences to capture and use matter? His Kraken form roared as his semi-transparent body pulsed with a reddening venom that started from his head and spread until it pulsed though every tentacle. His hulking body shook before it seemed to be oozing blood which began to take the form of millions of tiny squid that began to squirm through the air and collect in a great swarm.  "RED TIDE" he shouted as the great army of micro venom krakens burst forth at high speed toward Dorian and Daario.

Kiya watched General Relek stiffly saluted and retreated, disappearing down the corridor.  She ground her teeth, her conversation with Shahiri had annoyed her more than she cared admit.  While it was decent of Shahiri to give her an unendorsed heads up on the WG's intentions, he clearly knew she would never leave.  Flamecloak would never leave. The Empire never backed down from a dispute; it couldn't.

Something about the situation seemed wrong and unsettling.  It seemed unlikely that if they would be so sloppy with their spy vessel if they were sending CP9 anyway. Shahiri has been good about pulling some strings to turn a blind eye for the Empire in the past, but this was too big - all he could do was tell her to get the hell out. She was amused about his critique of her alliance with the yonkou - if so many powerful structures seemed bothered by it, they must be truly in fear of a consolidated power base. The alliance was proving to be far more valuable than the symbiotic use of territory and resources,

Kiya turned to observe the old man and raised a brow as he threatened the Yonkou - what was it about Anubis that made everyone want to kick his ass on the daily? After he narrowly avoided an old man asskicking with a stick and chastized her with the ... re-stolen map, she heard him exclaim something that didn't quite make sense.  "Going ... up?  Wha--?!"  Before she could finish a burst of sand elevated the room causing her to lose her footing and fall into Anubis for a split second.  She from glared below her hood indignantly, the rumbling noise disguising her words from everyone else. "Remind me to kick your ass for this - I may use that old man's stick, I think he was on to something." She turned away, seeking something stable and non-antagonistic to cling to. "Good job. They'll never find us up here in this loud, flashy structure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3