One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 2:37 pm

The empty cloak nods vaguely at Anubis and signals that "Sekhmet" follow. She follows, silently, the hood shadowing her face as she moves into an chamber of the tunneled space that had been hollowed out as a meeting space and supply storage. Fabrics and parchments were stacked in corners in a dusty state of repair, while a long abandoned map of an archipelago, with a few scribbled notes lap unfurled on a heavy wooden table. This must have been the the command center where the strategy for the naval battle from decades prior.

After Anubis and Sekhment entered the space, the cloak extended an arm at the door way which created a mighty wall of flame so no one may follow them to the space. Sekhmet rand a finger over the dust on the map, rubbing the black residue in between her fingers, obviously settle soot from the fire that was used to flush out the subterranean base. It was ominous being here but, ultimately no one had found the library all those years ago ... and now the danger looms again.

Thing had gotten more intense in the last hour, the wanton slaughtering of the ancient guild of guardians was unexpected, barbaric and unforgivable. She was still visibly shaking with rage. Now that the fire barrier blocked sight and sound, the anger overtook her. She push her hood back, red curls furled like fire around her shoulders, fittingly looking like a cloak of flame in their own right. Her pale green eyes were moist, blazing and full of intensity and rage.

"Things have changed. We'll definitely focus on finding the library but I will not leave until every one of those bastards is CRUSHED beneath my feet." She slammed her fist against the map before stalking around the room and toward Anubis. "I want to see their faces when the life drains away from their eyes. I want to watch their blood quench the sand of this island." Her eyes begand to glaze with outright blood lust. "I don't care what you do, Yonkou, but do not stand in my way from repaying this blasphemous carnage. I will have blood and I don't need your permission."

She caught herself after a moment, noticing that she had been stalking ever closer to Anubis and had him nearly pinned to the table, leaning forward, her white teeth almost bare, her hair framing her face like a fiery lion's mane. Her rage had not taken her for many years and it landed her awkwardly invading the personal space of a Yonkou - quite aggressively, as they fought for the same prize. She relaxed a bit, having not recalled moving at all. "...though I suppose you were never know for your mercy. A'hem ... what were you saying we needed to discuss?"

Adonis had been standing by composing his bloody self while overhearing the call. He had alway been annoyed by the strange cultish woman, even more so than Morbius and now she had rush into a situation she was too ill-equipped to contain. "Who sent her in ALONE?! HAS HEADQUARTERS JUST BEEN CAPTURED TODAY?!" He gave a hard glance at Morbius who would invariably want to wait for orders. "By the book is not fucking working out today. Are you going to wait for those clowns to give up more order based upon old inelegance or use the hunters instinct we we all hired for?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 3:36 pm

[[Undercity tunnelways]]
[[Ancient Strategy room]]

Anubis was almost completely taken a back from that. Her raw intensity almost making him of all people step down. Anubis however straightened himself , his hand now running through her hair , his fingers entwined with her fiery locks of red as he slowly stood up. "I wouldnt worry about it..... once we confront these miscreants... you will have first blood..... and i cannot deny the boy or his guardian their pound of flesh as well i suppose.... and its true.... you dont need my permission, we are allies, i never recalled you needing my permission for anything....... sometimes i feel your like a fierce beast that traverses onto dangerous paths without looking....... you must calm yourself...... you know... perhaps a more formal alliance would suit your interests...... after all if we were to be married , you would officially no longer have to hide behind false pretences." Anubis was now standing over her, his fingers slowly entwining between her fiery red hair as he feels it.

[[Marketplace District]]

Morbius was getting annoyed , Sister Maria had acted out of order and now Adonis was shouting as well. Morbius returned Adonis's glance and grunted in annoyance. "Fine, to hell with it, our main job is to seek out these map pieces, whoever these diablos are they have a piece and im not going to stand around and wait for them to find another. So you get your wish, we go after them." Morbius then turned on his den den mushi "Maria, stash the kid on our boat and get your ass here, me and Adonis are going ahead to find these Diablos, after all the maps are the priority this time around!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm

She took a breath knowing that she had possibly gone too far.  All four seas knew what Anubis was capable of doing to enemies who crossed him. She may have been fearsome and had seen many battles but she still inherited a well know empire while Anubis had clawed his way to becoming a warlord, leaving blood in his wake ... and here she was, teeth bared inches from his face raising bloody hell over something he didn't do - but to her shock was he ... backing down?  I couldn't be.

Her green eyes followed him as he straightened.  She thought about pulling a blade, though he would not have been unjustified to react poorly to being suddenly attacked by her temper - but she was not a child to be punished.  She was an emperor ... and could bring the world to its knees if she were but to say a word to cut off supplies. Her blade was pulled as his hand came up - she could feel the energetic heat of an approaching battle. They could not afford to fight but her temper wasn't in the mood for being reasonable. "Alright Yonkou, let's dan--" As she felt a soft sensation along the side of her head, her words stopped abruptly, falling silent, replaced by the distinctive clatter of a sea-stone blade as it slipped from her fingers to the ground. She closed her mouth as words refused to come out - she shivered as fingers continue to twine through her wild hair. For a moment, all she could do was gaze up, thoroughly confused.

She was stunned into a prolonged silence, as he spoke, his fingers still running hypnotic waves of confusion through her hair and soul.  She could hear her own heartbeat and tried to focus on his words as a distraction.  Her suspicion began to grow - the way he was speaking, acknowledging her position, promising blood, the tone of his voice ... too perfect. He was definitely trying to get to her. He knew what she wanted and had never had luck fighting with her - and now was now manipulating her in a way she was unprepared for.  ... but what did he want?

She felt her rage returning as she suspected he was manipulating her. It infuriated her that he was able to disarm her so easily. He now was patronizing her by offering marriage. She may have been a dynastic emperor but she knew he thought he was too good to even be in the same room as her. She grew even more angry at his mockery of her. She remembered his earlier words "Everything is mine." He would get her empire over her dead, bloody, fire-born cloak. Her reason fled again as the intensity and anger flashed in her eyes. Her plain black cloak slipped off of her shoulders, as her arms came up. Her words were growled and she grabbed his collar, enraged, green eyes blazing, "I am NOT one of your 'exquisite things'! How dare you toy with me with your mockery! I'll show you a fierce beast, you manipulative, spoiled, arrogant sand--"
She tried to back away to clear her head from the tantalizing distraction of his fingers in her hair, only to trip backward over her own sword, causing her to cling to his shirt to catch herself, only making things more awkward as she was now only a fraction of an inch from his face. For a moment, she could only breathe, her chest softly rose and fell in a silent panic.  The situation was so disarming and awkward that only a soft, breathy whisper managed to escape her lips "...prince."  

Adonis watched a particular part of Morbius die in front of him as his soul twisted at the concept of breaking protocol for the sake of pragmatic efficiency.  It was like Adonis was watching the birth of his own son ... grotesque, painful, and beautiful.  He had never felt so proud. An extremely rare grin tugged at the corners of his lips.  Was... was this what satisfaction felt like?  Happiness?  Adonis was now a proud father who had some new ass of an old grudge to kick with his boy and he almost felt giddy, despite the dark cloud of a darker past that hung over her relationship with the Diablos.  "My man! Baby boy! Let's get it!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Anubis held her as she fell right into his arms. She looked up at him, his hand firmly holding her up, his other hand sliding across her face, feeling her skin and her hair, their faces now not far apart, his own hair almost draping from him. He then said "More beautiful than all the jewels in the sand........ and yet untameable like the sun....... in Alabasta, they wouldnt use ordinary products on you..... no they would use fine exquisite oils and pure milk for your bath..... only the finest of dresses......, that is what it would mean.... you would never desire anything again, with me all your desires will be fulfilled.... may it be blood.... or lust......."

There was then a sharp knock "CAPTAIN, WE FOUND THE PATHEON THING!!!!" Anubis chuckled slightly as he adjusted himself and stood up, holding Kiya upright. "well then, that was interesting, we will need to continue this.... chat at some point but for now, we have a library to find dont we?" Anubis walked straight out.

The Patheon of Old Kings was a once magnificent structure held in high esteem , once adorned like a treasure of the world. But the sight it had become almost made Anubis sad. It was now a ruin amongst the earth. Anubis then moved forward "Start searching for this map piece, we know its in a bottle, so be on your guard....."

[[On the rooftops ]]

Morbius and Adonis were hopping to their now target across the roof. Morbius den den mushi was on "Im sorry Mr Morbius, but could you repeat that?" Morbius then grunted as he jumped " I SAID, we are in pursuit of the 2nd piece of the map, it will have to take priority at the moment, we will execute all other orders upon completion of collecting the map pieces!!!" The voice on the den den mushi then spoke "You were given clear instruc...... wait.... yes sir..... Diablos have the map piece....... what about......fine..... your lucky today Morbius, a power higher than CP9 has deemed it necessary for you to secure that map at all costs, you dont even want to know what failure looks like...." The den den mushi closed as Morbius swore out loud. They finally reached a central area, away from the villa, there was a huge ship and a bonfire on the beach. The captain of the Diablos was sitting in the middle looking into the fire as he chanted something. Morbius then held back "Listen... Adonis, for once we are going to do this quietly...... understood?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:28 am

She tensed as she felt him catch her; somehow it would have been less humiliating if he let her hit the ground. This was like being caught in a spider's web after showing up to slay it. She closed her eyes as he touched her face, refusing to allow him see her eyes, now drained of rage, betray her. He knew exactly what he was doing. That voice, the flattery, the nonsense. He had no interest in her ... only her territory. He could probably win outright war with her, but war was expensive and resources intensive ... it would also throw the world out of balance. The proposition would certainly benefit them both but his approach was draped in deceit and she refused to be one of his acquisitions in the world he though he owned. She would be never be owned - not by him nor anyone else. It annoyed her most that she knew what he was doing was and it still somewhat affected her. The stories about his intense presence were correct; he probably wrote them himself. What an ass.

Every word seemed like a sales pitch of beautiful lies - that she had no interest in. She had an empire to run and didn't have time for whatever the hell a 'milk bath' was. Her eyes opened again as her gaze reliably returned to green fury. He got distracted by the door, and released her, moving to leave but she would not allow him to attack her like this and run away. "STAY WHERE YOU ARE. Don't turn your back to me like I am one of your common servants! We are NOT done, Yonkou." She steps in front of him, pressing her hands firmly against his chest. "Don't you EVER presume to lie to me with such absolute nonsense again. I am an EMPEROR, not one of your toys who entertain you in the evenings. This game is over. I will not be toyed with, nor talked down to, nor TAMED! You clearly know nothing of my 'desires'! You think I can't afford luxury? I have no time nor want of such nonsense. I am a Emperor, not a pet and certainly not a thing you can BUY with riches, silks, baths and whatever other vapid lures you use to extort advantage from your doubtlessly numerous strategic paramour victims. You think I would suffer such an insult?! You mistake my clumsiness for weakness."

Her fingers slowly resumed a rough grip on his shirt, anger seething through her every word. She leaned close enough for her lips to brush his ear as she spoke. "You also offer 'blood'? - don't tempt me with a good time, Yonkou - and the only 'lust' I have is pinning you to the ground and ---" The continued interruption at the door cut her off, allowing her to compose herself somewhat. She smirked a bit, straightening his garments and twisting a single lock of his deliciously dark hair slowly around her finger while lifting her green, half-lidded gaze to meet his eyes. "... I guess you'll have to find out later." She bites lightly at her lower lip looking almost disappointed. "By the way - don't think you're the only one who can play this terrible game." She brushes her lips along his cheek and pauses at the last moment, before reaching his lips, placing her finger there instead. "Remember, Mighty Anubis - Fire melts Sand." She winks, before turning away abruptly so her hair flutters and brushes against his face, a kiss of pure fire.

She whisked over to her discarded cloak and draped it over herself, hiding her face and hair once more. She picked up her blade - her composure resumed. "Yes, do lets continue this some time... " She slammed the blade into its sheath. "... I look forward to it."

The fire cloak seemed to melt back into its bipedal shape of a cloaked figure as the left to investigate the new discoveries. As they approached the temple face, her linger fury gave way to heart break. She took out her book and found a drawing of the structure in its prime. While it had some natural decomposition, much of its crumbled state was as recent as decades ago, the last time war ravaged these lands. She touched a column, the coolness of the marble only adding to her melancholy anger over its state. "Who could harm something so wise and beautiful?"

Adonis watched Morbius almost break internally at the exchange. Not only did he resolve to break the rules, he had to say it. Out loud. To command. Maybe he would get that stick out of his ass now. Probably not but it was a start. The transition momentarily distracted Adonis from his rage, which was good. He needed a clear head to deal with those bastards. He gave Morbius a quizzical gaze as if he had just said the most absurd thing he'd ever heard. "Yeah, of course man. You're the boss. Quiet as a mouse."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

Anubis remained firm as she began gripping onto his shirt. Anubis reaction was one where he smiled all the way throughout. "once again, you might not know it, but i own everything under the heavens, thats the difference." Anubis hand had already reached near her throat as she pulled her knife. Anubis didn't need a weapon to kill a person, just touching them would draw all the liquid from their body, and yet Anubis didn't feel the need to go to such extremes for something so trivial. Anubis also chuckled as she said "Flame melts sand". She then walked outside as Anubis sighed , straightening himself before heading out.

As he surveyed the area, Campbell then spoke to him and Kiya. "There are two... mechanisms in the chambers , there are two chambers, only one person can go in each chamber....." Anubis then thought about it, "Very well then i will go into the chamber......" His crew around him all shocked that he volunteered to go first. Ryan then spoke "Captain, please, this place might be dangerous, and while your strength isn't in question....."

[[Beachside]]
The captain of Smoking Diablos stood before the bonfire, doing the chant to validate all the lives taken today. Soon he would have to move to phase two of the overall plan. As he stood before the fire, another person had emerged. His hair purple as he wore a shirt and long pants, along with some sort of diamond encrusted shoe. He pulled out a cigarette as Emanuel was chanting "I just got word from the big guy upstairs...... once we are done with the map, we are to go and meet Father......" Emanuel looked at the man who had just arrived "That man is not my father..... and i will not acknowledge him as such....i don't care who he is , once we are done here, ill go there and plot his downfall...." The purple haired man shrugged "You know I'm with you captain, even if the guy is a monster, i am sure you are the only one who can bring him down........"

Morbius flashed from the tree as the other guy arrived. Morbius knew Emannuel from the file, but he had no idea who the other guy was. Morbius saw the map and then signalled Adonis.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Kiya was shaken. She regretted letting him get to her like that. Again. She took the bait and overreacted. She hated that after all these years, he could still use her insecurities against her. The audacity of treating her like a trophy instead of an equal was sure to get her riled up and he knew it. She wondered if he had a reason for antagonizing her or if it was just for personal entertainment.

Their friendship, if it could be called that, was always strained but when there was any adversity, there was no one she trusted more on the battlefront. In a way he was her only real friend, the only one she could trust - due to a life time of trust issues inflicted from her perpetually absent, unreliable father. Her only friend gutting her with that kind of disrespect got to her every single time.

She had calmed down now, and it was as though the exchange never happened. She ignored his repeated remark about owning everything. He'd own one of her signature ass-kickings under the heavens one of these days. She turned her attention to Campbell who mentioned a split in the road which must be explored. Anubis and Kiya were by far the strongest present but they are also the largest and most valuable targets for their enemies.

Kiya narrowed her eyes as Anubis volunteered for one of the chambers. She felt a pang of worry which she quickly suffocated with a fierce competitive drive. She had always felt compelled to actively compete with him so she could be treated as an equal - she just had not admitted the displays were meant to convince herself and not the yonkou. She mumbled bitterly under her cloak. "May you find exactly what you deserve" While Anubis' men were doting upon him, the flame cloak enveloped her and she proceeded to the opposite chamber, her hand on her blade unsure of what she would find.

A thin, gaunt man in a tuxedo with a top hate, which only accentuated his gauntness leaned against a tree, is like thin blue hair looked like oil pooling over his shoulders. He held three cars in his hands, all bound by a thin, delicate chain so the could hang in a row. In his other hand, he hand a small hourglass, the he rolled along his gloved fingers. "Focus, you two.... it is almost time for the show."

Adonis was in the tree, laying casually on a branch like a well-fed lion. His eyes followed the map fragment with disinterest, annoyed he had been sent on a fetch quest. He appreciated the importance but it really wasn't his skill-set - he was an arbiter of death. In absurd fashion, he lowered a note, which was purple and pin striped to match his jacket, that read, "What's the plan?"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:05 am

Anubis waived off his men, as he walked down ready , he sensed that Kiya was particularly affected by his actions earlier. Anubis sighed as he had known her temper was something almost insurmountable, but this was now going beyond temper. Anubis for a long time had been fixated on getting the poneglyph that beyond that he didn't think much about the troubles of the worlds or what his allies were thinking or how they felt around him. Anubis stepped down and walked before the chamber, his crew was shocked that flame cloak was also moving to the other chamber opposite Anubis. Ryan himself didn't know what to say so he signalled the crew to standby in case anything were to go wrong. Campbell sat steady as he told the guardian "This is perhaps how it should be...... they are both... vastly different than everyone else..."

[[Anubis chamber]]

Anubis walked into the chamber the door locked behind him through some mechanism as the stones and walls began to glow, ancient runes shining and glowing as he walked through.This was certainly the ancient pantheon of old kings. These runes were unreadable and yet they were very similar to the ancient texts found on poneglyphs.

"Always were a curious one weren't you Anubis?" Anubis perked up, and turned around, that voice was almost unmissable. It was a portly man wearing robes and turban. He smilled at Anubis as Anubis bowed his head "Teacher.... what are you doing here? I....." Anubis composed himself and stood steady. "Your not real...." His mentor laughed as he sat on a chair that suddenly appeared, the room had now changed, it resembled his old study where he was thought. "This is your problem Anubis... your so focused on one aspect of your desires, you don't stop to think about the grander scheme of things.... the people who suffer and sacrifice for your wellbeing." Anubis stepped forward "This is the best you can come up with.... trying to make me feel remorse for the bodies i have stepped over to reach here ? This is path i chose, had i not chose it Alabasta would have been in rot and ruin , I SAVED my people from the tyranny that is the world government!!!!" The room seemed to vibrate and show the deaths and people who had suffered. "Your parents suffered a great deal , didn't you think about how they felt? Your elder brother who fought numerous battles to keep Alabasta safe?!!! You betrayed them Anubis, don't try to justify your anger and bloodlust for some noble cause. Thats all you are, your another tyrant, a murderous one at that" Anubis was angry and tried to lash out forth at his mentor but he was no longer there. Instead he was at the sea now, looking out of the deck of his ship. Anubis was getting slightly ticked off now "Hello Anubis" Anubis was now inside the captains room where a huge seat and table and in the huge seat was someone Anubis knew very well. "Why don't you sit down Anubis, we have a lot to talk about...."  Anubis eyes flared with anger as he sat down "Captain Unholy........"

[[Beachside]]

Morbius signalled Adonis, to rush in cause a diversion so Morbius could get the plan while his focus was elsewhere. Morbius was already getting into start stance. He then gave Adonis the go signal to proceed with the plan. At the very least even if they were spotted Morbius was going to hit this son of a bitch once.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:52 am

[KIYA CHAMBER]

The room blurred before Kiya and she was suddenly standing in her childhood home. She saw herself as a child looking excitedly out to the sea, her hair, then a pale silvery blonde, to hide her identity. Morning turned to evening and as her caretakeRs brought lunch, she turned it away until noon gaveway to evening.  Kiya watcher herself slowly get crushed.  The same thing happening year after year - occasionally and envoy would come with a gift from her father - he, himself only showed up once every 3-5 years and only for minutes before disappearing again.

By the time she was a teenager, she would instruct the envoys to deposite the gifts directly into the fire place.  She never opened or looked at them again.  Her cheif caretaker, who had been her only real parent spoke to her one day after seeing her heart break for the thousanth and last time.  “Child … I know you don’t understand but your father must hold the world in balance.  The Empire protects many lives and keeps some evil at bay.  It is difficult to let something so delicate and complicated go unattended.  He does love you.”

Kiya had grown hardened by this time but she stared at her caretaker for a moment almost feeling betrayed at the absurdity of the lie.  “He loves nothing.  I hope the Empire burns.  All of it.”

Later that year, her tiny home island was invaded.  She ignored her father’s insistence that she evacuate and so he had her kidnapped. She was sent to the imperial academy to train as a soldier, her hair kept short, silver, and unassuming. She ascended rapidly, taking to the front lines to quench her rage. After a victory to acquire more territory, he was washing the blood from her hair when her father approached, handing her a box, gift wrapped like the ones she had gotten as a child.

“You may try but you will never be able to burn this gift. Take care this one, won’t you?”

That was all he said before leaving. The box incinerated in her hands, liquid fire dripped over her hands and swirled up her arms before covering her body in the shape of a cloak.  Minutes later, the general to the western border burst through the door.  “Forgive the intrusion.  Rebellion on the western front.  Orders, sir.”  

“Fall back.”  Kiya replied.

"Sir? We-"

"I said, fall back."

The general was confused but did not question Flamecloak. “Understood.”

She would find a way to stabilize these ever more unstable borders.  Her fathers go-to solution of “burn them” wasn't working anymore.

Over the hears, she began offering public amenities like technological upgrades in homes and roads, libraries, fountains, food stipends during poor fishing and harvest years - she brought the territories to heel with incentives that made them loyal, efficient assets rather than with fear. It allowed her to stabilize and expand the borders rapidly. Her territories would willing fight under her banner instead of against it.

Kiya watched the years pass in front of her, angry and disgusted she was made to relive it all.  

“What is this?!  Why is this happening?”

A whisper echoed through the dark chamber

“Patience, Child."

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:44 pm

[[Anubis Chamber]]

Anubis sat down looking across to see Unholy sitting there, smiling and reading through the newspaper like he used to. "Is this supposed to be some joke..... first my master and now my former captain? This is becoming more and more nonsensical, if you think i will be subjugated to play some stupid game, you are sorely mistaken whoever you are!!" Anubis got up to leave before Unholy spoke "Anubis, i know you well enough, you understand dont you, if you leave or force your way out, you will never receive the map piece for the treasure you desire at this time....... you have to face this one way or another Anubis..... so SIT DOWN" Anubis turned around almost pouting as he sat down grimacing at Unholy. Unholy chuckled "Yes, that look, you always had that look when you were younger, when things didnt go your way, but i knew when i first met you, you were different, you were always thinking two three steps ahead and that made you a valuable advisor." Unholy paused and put down the paper "But i also knew about your desire and ambitions, you wanted Alabasta so badly, you were willing to give me the kingdoms treasure in exchange for my support for you at the crown......" Anubis sat back as he listened to this, not really peturbed or moved as of yet. "You know, all this was happening, until you met Satoshi" Anubis sat up "What does that have to do with anything?!!" Unholy chuckled again "You nursed him back to health and brought him along with us, and i know why you did it, you found someone you could mold to be loyal , completely loyal to you, thus began your mini group, with you at the centre. And it all came to conclusion when i killed myself... or tried to....." Anubis stood up now "Yes, you did that, you let the deaths of Frosty and Nightwing affect you , you let Fred run rot and i had to pull the crew together. I couldnt pull them all together while you DIED you know, besides you came back and i thought we buried all this against Derge!!!" Unholy laughed again "I dont think you understand Anubis, in the end i was killed ruthlessly and again you were no where to be found, you just sent Satoshi again to fight your battles. Your actions are leading you down a road where you will be judged eventually, where your treasures will not be able to save you.." Anubis was not furious, "I am a king, a conqueror, i have never had to justify these things to anyone !!! I am the one who will change the future, kingdoms and leaders have come before me and i......" Anubis stopped himself, realising he was starting to lose himself as he panted slightly. Unholy looked at Anubis with almost pity "You know.... i dont hate you, in fact im glad you kept the ship and im glad that you at least sent Satoshi to help me in that battle, it was a huge relief and i know how important Satoshi is to your military might. For you to do something like that....." Anubis gripped the table "It wasnt a question, you were my captain, i never planned a revolt against you, i stuck by the code...... its just that i had to get strong , or i would have lost everything i had built to that point......" Unholy began to dissappear, "And yet ... perhaps the hardest lesson for you is to come now....." Unholy had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:25 pm

[ANUBIS CHAMBER]

A second dark figure approached.  It was a minor familiar face, a an old man with a gaunt face, though kindly, pain in his dark eyes - last seen months ago when his silver mine was seized by Anubis.  They were in disputed territory and the mine provided the life blood of their small island.  They begged for neutrality as they were on the border, vulnerable to two warring turfs but the Anubis' rules of definitive allegiance were un-moving. They declined and he had to make an example of those who dared defy or ask for special treatment, lest all his territories defy him.

“I know you have likely forgotten me but you cannot run from the consequences after what you did.  All we wanted was to be left in peace but you would not allow it. That day, you took something from me - something that you didn’t even want, taking the life of my first in command, my best friend, and plunging our island into famine - and that day I promised to your face that I would take something from you. Something dear to you, if such a thing exists. You laughed in that arrogant way, saying you own everything. For weeks, I followed your second in command, Satoshi for a time.  However, he was to risky too confront - powerful and deadly so lets say I put my blade where it would do the most damage.”

He opened his cloak and the limp body of a woman rolled unceremoniously onto the ground, a blade through her abdomen, her lips purple and pale blue eyes, lifeless. She seemed familiar, though her dark hair partly obscured her face.

“This one was very dangerous too - but easy enough to declaw with poisoned rum, one of her few weaknesses. You may not even remember the blacksmIth, Kiana. She’s been out of sight, out of mind, and ceased to defy you for so long why would you remember her?  You sent her with the swordsman long ago to research weapons - you may not remember her but Satoshi remembers her - all too well.  You see, you were too-self interested to notice those two and what they became …united in ferocity and insurmountable will - inseparable ... and now her blood is on your hands for the sake of a tiny, worthless mine that you never even used or wanted. What will he say when he finds out that you traded her life to make a point to an inconsequential island in the middle of nowhere? He trusts you so completely. He may forgive you but he will never forget his pain. You may posses much but you will never own the power of life and death.”

The semi-transparent silhouette of Satoshi appears over the corpse, falling to his knees. He takes Kiana's hand and hold it to have face tears rolling over it, before looking up, tearfully at Anubis.  “Why… why would you do this?  I gave you my blades, my loyalty, my life … I fought for you, tirelessly and without question - she was the only thing I asked for. The only thing. … I gave you everything. What was worth so high a price my prince… tell me … please …tell me it was worth it … I want to know what my paid has paid for. TELL ME … ” His head hung low. He brushed Kiana’s hair away from her face. She had always wanted an honorable death in battle but something about that placement of that blade did not seem fair or honorable … more like an ambush.

[KIYA CHAMBER]

The whispering grew louder, Kiyas flame cloak left her, forming the hollow husk it was accustomed to having when she was in her disguise.  She eyed it quizzically as she had not commanded it to do anything.  The fire extinguished, leaving it in its base cloak state. A hand pushed it back to reveal her father’s face.

"Well well - my little girl… look how you’ve grown.”

Kiya froze, hearing the familiar voice before slowly turning to see the figure of her father.

"What? Father?  How? Where have you been.” The novelty of it kept her anger at bay somewhat. She moved toward him but his image darted to the other side of the room. She continued to pursue thee elusive image.

"In the shadows always watching.  You have grown fierce and strong but still inadequate. I thought I had raised you better than that."

"You didn’t raise me.  Your servants did because you were always gone. Kind of like now.  You were gone my entire life for the sake of this Empire, only to chain me to it and disappear again."

"That’s your problem.  Everything is about you."

"No.  It’s clearly about you.  Why did you have a child you never wanted? - There are … ahem … easier ways to acquire a general. Blood doesn’t make loyalty, character does. I am loyal to the empire, not you. What do you want, father?"

"You dare speak to me of loyalty when you have bound MY Empire to that damn desert yonkou because you could not handle it by yourself?  Is that what you call loyalty?"

“I maintained and expanded the empire for years. They are LOYAL to me instead of afraid.  Loyalty can be molded, fear can only be barely contained - like a wildfire. I allied with Anu- the desert yonkou due to a dispute over territory containing resources - resources, which by the way, revolutionized production and expanded our borders by more than 30%, and with the fragile edges of the empire protected from the outside at the yonkou’s expense, not mine. I have increased production while substantially cutting operating costs and stabilizing the borders - youu left it stagnant, merely treading water for decades. My leadership has come to be called 'the revival’. I earned that without your help and without the yonkou. Or you have just had me wage war with a warlord and risk everything?"

"No.  You don’t have the stomach for it, particularly not with that one.  I saw the two of you - the way he played you like a fiddle with that dark elegant charm.  He wants the Empire and you … you weak pathetic fool would give it to him. The danger of him appeals to your self destructive side. Hah - ‘the Yonkou.' You can’t even say his name, can you, child? You won’t show your face to the world … but you would bare your greatest weakness to the one most willing to take you down if it suited him?"

“I’m not giving him ANYTHING. I told him NO or did you miss that part like you miss everything else?"

"You told only him no with your lips.  Do you ever question why he’s your only friend, so you think anyway, or why you are confused and angry for weeks after every time you meet that creature?"

"No.  I question why I’m confused and angry about why you have been absent my entire life and then make me run the very thing you abandoned me to create. Stop making this about the damn yonkou. You’re the one who left me with that damn empire to shackle my entire life to."

"That is why you cannot have the respect you crave.  You resent the very thing that you have made youself duty-bound to uphold - and you only uphold it out of put spite. I, your father only need you to run it and the yonkou only needs you as a means to acquire it, without having to go to war for it. Stop being needed; stop being a pawn. The empire is POWER, not a person.  WEILD it and stop COMPETING with it. Everyone wants power and when you use the power, no one can use it to get to you, nor use you to get to it. Trust no one - especally Anubis. He would eat your heart to have what you have."

“Don’t worry about me. I don’t have a heart - you made sure of that. Don’t lecture me about trust - you made sure I don’t trust anyone either - especially you. Since you are so keen to constantly bring him up, at least the bloody yonkou doesn’t disapear for years without a damn word. Stop changing the subject - why are you here?"

"So now you’re defending him, child?  So my empire is doomed to be under the the dominion of Alabasta, it seems. I’m here to make sure you don’t get squander everything I’ve built. I want you to be ruthless, unfeeling, and unyielding."

“You want me to be you.  In that case, you never should have left.  I’m doing fine without you - so stay gone forever.  I have never needed you - I guess your ultimate lesson that prepared me for this my entire life. I can only count on myself. I’m defending nothing but the empire - from both of you who seek to posses my will … MY empire. My entire life was dedicated to it before I even held it in my hands. IT IS MINE! MINE. It belongs to ME. Not you.  Not the Anubis. I will tear the throat out of anyone who dare’s challenge me for it."

“There’s the passion you need - but do I still sense reservation? … Weakness."

“You mistake me, father. Fight me for it, if you dare.” She pulled her blade and lunged at him, her blade lodged squarely in his abdomen, her hands continued the assault, punching furiously until his head was wet with blood.  The image faded, slowly the figure of her father fading to a stone, now wet covered in blood - her blood.  She looked at her hands, her knuckles were bruised, gashed and bleeding, her body was dripping with sweat.  “It is MINE” she shispered, her eyes filled with angry tears, falling to mingle with the drops sweat and of blood that had dripped from her hands. A soft mist enveloped her as she felt drowsy.

“Yes, child - never forget that.  Sleep.”

The world went black as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:44 pm

[[Anubis chamber]]

Anubis was at a loss for words this time around. This old man, he barely remembered , it dawned on him such a occurence had happened. In his hubris he had caused this? A murder of a dear friend of Satoshis? Anubis was enraged , he was bout to reach for the old mans throat before realising that it was pointless. This person was not real and neither was it completely his fault for his anger. As he stood there watching SAtoshi clutching Kiana , sobbing and grief stricken, Anubis felt legitimate feelings in his heart. He didnt know what it was , but he felt it, he knelt down trying to hug both Satoshi and Kiana. "Im so sorry.... i promised you everything you ever wanted..... i promised you the world, but in the end, i let myself get before all of it.... if only i had..... your my family and i failed you..."

Anubis had no idea where these words were coming from, it was from a deep place he didnt know he had "Satoshi.... i promise you, i promise you when you come back , ill make sure we do what we planned, we are going all the way to Raftel........ I......." Anubis then got up, his anger reaching his point of no return. "So what will it be next...... perhaps orphans i have created? Perhaps the widows of the people i have killed. You made a mistake chamber by showing me the pain of the man i consider my brother......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:54 pm

ANUBIS CHAMBER]

After the former figures had faded, another emerged from the shadows, the cloak shadowing every part of the figure. This cloak suddenly turned to fire that burned brilliantly but then the fire seemed to be choked and struggled to stay alight and slowly fizzled to embers then ash which blew away in the breeze.

A familiar figure stood where burned cloak had been - more solid and real than all of the others. The room blurred then sharpened to a beautiful palace room, adorned with find silks and cushions. An open window leading to a balcony, overlooking the glittering sea, allowed a soft see breeze to dance through the silk curtain panels.

The figure turned to face him, vivid red curls shone brightly like the fire and cascaded over delicate shoulders, accentuated by a regal purple satin dress that clung to all the right places, low cut with thin straps, and high slits up both sides. Golden cuff bracelets adorn her delicate wrists, tying in beautifully with her regal purple silks.

This elegant, soft figure was a far cry from the black tactical gear, and hardened muscles of the Kiya he knew. Her light green eyes, brought out by the rich purple of her dress, were soft and welcoming, void of the intense fury they usually possed. She smiled warmly when she saw him, running over with soft bare feet, her red curls bouncing like playful fire. “You’ve returned - I have missed you.” she wrapped her arms around him, before softly kissing his lips, adoringly but somehow passionless.

“My lord, can I get you something? I am yours to command. Oh I know something … “ She took his hand and began walking over to a bath, looking back over her shoulder at him, between curls, smiling sweetly as one of those thin straps slipped from one shoulder. Inside the large bath was a luxurious white liquid, strewed with blossoms, emitting an intoxicating fragrance. “Won’t you join me?” She slipped the other strap off, the satin slipping off over her elegant frame and pooling at her feet, the light from window accentuating her curvy silhouette. She stepped into the bath and settled, draping her arms over both sides and gazed up at him invitingly. Curiously she did not remove the gold cuff bracelets, which upon closer examination, contained his personal seal which Anubis had stamped or etched upon his personal property. “Tell me what you would like… I am yours alone …” Her eyes were doting but distant … almost lifeless.

The bath and room suddenly disappeared and the Kiya he knew appeared, clad in black leather trousers and top, hardened muscles and battle scars over her body, just as he had seen her minutes ago, lay in a circle of ashes, chained to the floor, pleading, her eyes fierce and defiant. “This is an outrage! Anubis, please - We could take the world together ... Please … don’t make me de-” The Kiya with the purple dress appeared and stepped into the circle, pulling out a dagger, with Anubis’ seal, and plunging it into the dark-clad Kiya’s heart - the fire and fight fading from her green eyes. She spoke mechanically to the dying Kiya, void of inflection. “No. Only Anubis may own what is beneath the heavens, not you.” The purple clad Kiya turned to Anubis, smiling sweetly. “She is gone now. Forever. - She did not understand, Master. This is what you wanted isn't it?" She smiled at him as she held out her soft, delicate hand - those eyes were so different from the other Kiya - loyal, docile, adoring, ... tame. The fire was dead and with it died the real Kiya,

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Sat May 26, 2018 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:35 pm

[[Anubis chamber]]

Anubis watched and watched in horror as Kiya had turned into some mindless doll. This was not what he had intended, was this how he had come across when he offered her those things earlier. Anubis stood steady walking and watching, not saying anything, only to move when her heart was being stabbed "NOOO" Anubis kneeled down clutching at Kiya. "No... this is not what i wanted, i never meant for this..... i ....." Anubis had been playing around before, but perhaps somewhere deep inside his heart, he had desired for Kiya to be a prize for his collection. But what was the point of a Kiya devoid of all her emotion. What was the point of a Kiya without her fire in her eyes. Anubis had only now realised that perhaps, he had not treated her as the ally she was , he had not treated her as an equal. How hurt she must have felt, how tormented her life must have been to have reached this point, and he was simply thiking about his own treasures and his divine right. Anubis realised that he never spent time thinking about how his actions affected people he cared about, Satoshi who was like family, Kiya who was his childhood friend, his crew, the people whose territory he had taken. He had always believed in peaceful takeover, trying to assimilate rather than conquer, but some situations.... no it was just justification, to himself. He had to be ruthless or no one would fear him, he had to be powerful so that no one would doubt him. How else could be a yonkou of these seas. How else would he have kept his territories safe from the evils of the world, Derge, the world government, and various other powerful foes who wanted his head. Through all this he had realised again, he was just justifying to himself, trying to convince himself he had walked down the true path, when instead, he had acted at times like a petulant child.

He sat up, his vision blurred. For the first time during this whole thing, Anubis could feel a tear , he began to sob over Kiyas soulless body. He then sat back as he clutched his face into his hands "I get it.......I........ enough please......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:14 pm

The last words of her father lingered in the air of her during her trance like slumber.  "Make no mistake, being heartless is your birthright - use this great liberating power, my child." The mist cleared and Kiya's eyes fluttered open.  She felt a throbbing pain in her hands and had vague memory of slaughtering her father without a second though and punching a rock...? had it all bee a dream? A lucid nightmare?  She looked down at her hands which were still bleeding and bruised but the wounds were beginning to melt away before her eyes.  

A soft sound caught her attention.  She looked looked toward the sound and saw what appeared to be Anubis tucked in a corner visibly upset.  What fresh hell was this?  What kind of torturous trap was next? She had just been forced to deal with her father abandoning her, acknowledge that every relationship she ever had, existed so someone could use her for something. Then dealing with her own weakness she had for Anubis, possibly because he accomplished the bare minimum of decency by just keeping his word and showing up when promised. It was more complicated than that and she still even thought of him as a friend... until very recently. She was gutted when he held her close, looked her in the eye, and flat out told her he wanted to use her too ... not just use her - acquire her as if she was a well-bred horse. She could trust no one now. Seeing him was a mixture of fury and deep hurt.

"Oh please not you, please any one but you ... I can't take this. Please, no more..." Her eyes were moist and the anger reflected was giving way to pure, raw sadness. Seeing him was painful and seeing him in such a sorry state was worse.  What kind of cruel apparition was this? She would destroy it the same way she destroyed the one of her father. At least attacking the apparition made it go away. Some of the bruises still lingered on her hands from the assault but she didn't want to even give this latest apparition the opportunity to speak and torture her. The mighty Anubis reduced to such a broken man?  This was not even a convincing apparition.

She stalked over to him, falling to her knees, rage and hurt in her eyes and she tugged his hands from his face. "I will not fall for this trap. This game of torture is over."  She looked at the ceiling while speaking now.  "I'm done - I will destroy this ghost as I destroyed the one you sent of my wretched father.  I won't let you haunt me with my presumed weaknesses any longer. He is NOT my weakness - I will end this! Now!" When she pulled his hands away, she noticed they felt more solid than the last. "This is better craftsmanship than the last, I'll give you that, but I will not be fooled again." She took a small dagger out and pricked one of his fingers, assuming he would just turn into a rock like her father did. To her surprise a crimson droplet emerged.  

This small bloodshed apparently wasn't enough to kill the illusion, she had to be willing to fully destroy him with the same ending blow she gave the apparition of her father ... to kill her self-doubt from the second person overshadowing her.  She held the dagger, positioning it to run through Anubis' abdomen, but hesitated, distracted by his sad, broken face. The pain looked so real. She took a ragged breath and whispered sadly, "I trusted you... how could you ... "

She tried again to stab him but her arm froze in place and the dagger slipped from her fingers, the steel against the floor echoing through the cavern.  Tears slid down her face. She could not even kill his ghost even when she knew it wasn't real. Her father was correct ... he was her weak point, even still, after he had betrayed and devalued her, and now she had to admit that to herself.  "I failed.  Are you happy now?  I - I couldn't do it... Fine ... I'm not worthy... is this what you wanted? Is that what you wanted to hear?! I will NEVER be like you."  She shuddered and collapsed forward, her face against Anubis' chest, her tears flowing uncontrollably - still expecting him to turn into a stone and remind her of her failure. She now knew she was incapable of doing what needed to be done, even if it was necessary to defend her empire. She could not kill even the false image the biggest threat to her position.  She had failed. She could hear her fathers voice playing over and over in her head, "you weak pathetic fool."

She growled softly between sobs, "You're wrong ... it takes courage to care for something other than yourself... cowards like you could never handle the burden of heart." She was almost grateful the rock remained warm and soft, ironically, the same things she hated about herself. "It's so heavy ... it hurts so much ..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 12:41 am

[[The Main Chamber]]

Anubis opened his eyes, his face still in his palms, what had happened? It came to him, regret, grief and anger. He had felt it all, and this had been the outcome. Anubis wanted to say something but his voice was coarse , he then looked up and saw Kiya, and there was something in her eyes, still some form of fire that was not yet completely extinguished. Anubis sat onto his knees, his face looking into her as she slipped the dagger onto the floor and then falling into his chest. Anubis could barely hear what she was screaming and crying about, but he felt her sobbing heavily into him and felt her emotion for the first time.

"How entertaining...." A figure sat from across the room, he wore a crown and proper warrior looking armor. His armor was engraved in various runes and the language of this structure engraved into it. "It seems you two have undertaken the trials of the pantheon, quite frankly , not sure about the girl, i was expecting more from a emperor of the sea Anubis, hahahahah"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 9:39 am

After some time, she quieted and could hear a pulsing sound - steady rhythm coming from what she assumed had changed into a rock... with a heartbeat? She still felt a soft shirt and firm chest and very slowly she looked up from under her fiery curls to come face to face with Anubis. Unconvinced he was real, she cradled his face in her hands for a moment, searching his eyes and feeling authentic pain radiate.  Her finger lightly brushed a tear from his face, the moisture clinging to her fingertips. This was no apparition.  "Anubis ... my god what did they do to you?"

After a few moments, the horror struck her.  If this was authentically Anubis, he had seen ... and heard everything. Her eyes widened in horror.  She had given him the dangerous information he needed if he ever wanted to challenge her.  He now knew that she could not harm him no matter how angry or hurt she was.  With that information alone, he could destroy her. She pulled her hands away, humiliation and horror in her eyes.  "How ... much of that did you ... hear?"

She was so horrified over how much information she had given to what she though was a ghost of Anubis that she was not paying attention to the rest of the room. She jumped upon hearing the voice, turning sharply but falling backward on to Anubis, landing across his lap. This could not have gone worse.  Upon seeing the figure she narrowed her eyes "What now? - Who the hell are you?!"  

There was something familiar about him.  She had seen his face ... somewhere.  She continued to watch him as he taunted Anubis.  She finally recognized the his face, the same face she had seen in an oil painting in her childhood home.  The painting was of an older man sitting in a dragon's claw chair, green eyes almost piercing through the paint itself, a black sky illuminated with a bolt of lighting in the background.  She had always enjoyed the painting as a child.  When ever she was angry with her father, she would talk to the painting, conspiring to burn everything to the ground, in a fit of unbridled rage. She was confused why the ghost of a man she never met would be here.  "Great grandfather?  What?  WHY?  Is my failure so bad the I have awakened ALL of my ancestors to come and lecture me about it?  Fine.  Go ahead - but what the hell does Anubis have to do with it ... or do you plan to use him against me just as father did?"

She stood, pulling her blade ferocity blazing in her pale green serpentine eyes.  "I'll send you to the same place I sent him. All of you can rot and roast in HELL!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Anubis was still unresponsive as he looked down, the voice of this new figure was entering his hearing. Who was this, clearly some monarch or warrior of some kind. Anubis was trying to collect his bearings, but the horror and visage of Satoshi, Kiana and a lifeless Kiya was still gripping him, weighing his body down. He then looked up seeing Kiya being up in arms about something, she was angry and she had recognised the man.

The man bellowed a laugh as he remained seated "I see.... that mark..... you are my descendant..... no wonder you passed the trials of the pantheon..... and yet child while by blood you are blessed i am stunned to see you grouping with the likes of this one....." He sat back "My pantheon has told me all about you , both of you...., but from what i see, while you my dear bear my bloodline and have been exceptional as a leader, showing capable threats, i don't know what i would call the other one..... maybe a child , one of lesser ability.... you think that simply clever schemes and playing pirate makes you a true ruler.... you may be of royal birth, but you will never know what it means to be a conqueror......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 1:32 am

Kiya narrowed her eyes as the man laughed and, like her father proceeded to assassinate her character via her association with the Yonkou. "... not this again! What do you even care ... the seastone business was after your time. Why do you care who I ally with?" She stepped closer removing her cloak completely, the golden, metallic dragon claw tattoos on the back of her shoulders visible in the light dim light. These marks gave her nothing but trouble and were visible reminders of what an outlier she was from her family.

She didn't know much about her great grandfather and only knew him from his painting. She was aware that he predated the seastone business but had no idea what his affiliations were during his lifetime. She stepped closer. "You ... whatever you are, may be my grandfather, and that may make you feel like you can admonish me as a child ... but that one over there - is part of one of the oldest monarchies. He may be greedy, selfish, arrogant, and prideful but he's still royalty - who are you to speak to him this way?" Kiya was one to talk - she had far harsher words for Anubis when her temper got to her. She stepped closer, her eyes fierce and demanding and even protective. "Who in hell do you think you are, gre-" Her voice caught in her throat as the light gleamed across the crown. She was now close enough to make out the iconography of the crown. It was the same seals that was pressed into the tomes from the library, the same symbols of that cursed monarchy from long ago.

She placed a hand over her mouth, shaking her head and backing away. "No... No ... This can't be... it's not possible." It all made sense to her now... the dragon claw, the spears, the sun ... all of the symbols of that old reign were in the painting, she just didn't recognize them when they weren't forming a crest. The air felt heavy and hard to breathe. She possessed the blood of a monster - the same monster who sacrificed wife and first born child in exchange for powers. Her great grandmother had been burned alive for sending the smuggling the second son away, while he watched. This was her bloodline ... the words of her father rang in her hear "heartlessness is your birthright."

Dust began to rise around her as the rage rolled through her frame. "A conqueror? You mean a murderer? Slaughtering your own family for your greed. This bloodline is cursed, not blessed. Know that it will end with me ... but if you had your way, I woudn't exist at all. I am the end of your demon spawn." The old book she had tucked away began to burn against her chest ... the way it ended with hurried writing before its author was killed - this man had caused that. She had carried a crime-scene of her family's doing with her for her entire life, always cursing and hating the monster who caused it. Now she was part of that monster.

She had never felt so angry or sick. She always assumed her father was the worst of her family, forever plundering and ruling with fear - but he was a pale comparison to this infamously cruel monarch. "What to you want? To torment me with the knowledge of the trash I came from? To lecture me about slumming it with lesser monsters like Yonkous? I will never be like any of you - just accept that and leave ... or finish the job from years ago and kill me. I don't care anymore. Blood like ours deserves to be destroyed."

Kiya was angry, demoralized, exhausted, broken .... lost in a sea of unacceptable information. Her identity was destroyed, warped into something more terrible than she could imagine and all she wanted was spilled blood, even if it was her own. She was near achieving her birthright as there was very little left of her heart to break.

She eyed him suspiciously, her hand coming up as the amulet around her neck blazed with fire. It contained a piece of her cloak and allowed her to command its moments. With a flick of her hand, the cloak moved to envelop the Anubis. "I don't know what the hell your plan is here but I won't allow you to turn him into another one of you and I'll spill my own blood before accepting your corruption."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:49 am

The man simply chuckled as he leaned backwards. "Youth, you think that your actions are the right one, good and evil are some line that shouldnt be crossed... you will find in time, your way of thinking to be naive and inexperienced.... though it does seem that you have been brought up the right way, with sufficient skills to become a conqueror..... " He then points at Anubis "Him on the other hand..... people like this have no right to be standing a superior being like me......"

Anubis felt a slight twinge in his body. He heard the man speaking down at him, he could hear it clearly. Maybe indeed he was not fit to be a conqueror..... maybe it was pointless for him, he who had in his hubris claimed all things to be his own. He who had realised that his actions had ruined the very treasures he had held in such high regards. He looked back at the people who followed him, the crews who swore allegiance to him, his home kingdom, his crew who were all waiting outside, Anubis could feel them using his haki now. He stood up to his feet and slowly declared "Enough....."

The man on the seat looked down at Anubis, his eyes were cold and unkind, was that how Anubis had been looking at those he thought were beneath him? Was that feeling of the old man who lost his mine and everything? Was that who Anubis was? The man said "Finally, the fake king speaks!!!" Anubis held steady, building his strength one at a time. If Satoshi was hurting , he would go and find him and bring him back, if his actions were cruel and unkind he would find a way to make it better some how. He felt the warmth of the people on his back push him up to stand. "You enjoy the sound of your own voice dont you?, you fossil....." The old king on the seat was emanating power from his body as he stood up , he then bellowed as his power exploded forward, this invincible force that only a few people had.

Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that cannot be attained through training. Only one in several million people have this ability. This type of Haki allows the user to exert their willpower over others.
It is said that whoever possesses this type of Haki has the qualities of a king. The old king grinned "YOU SEE MY POWER, ONLY THE TRUE CONQUERORS OF THE SEA HAVE THIS POWER, IT IS TOO OVERWHELMING FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!!!!" Anubis could feel this force eminating even outside the pantheon, it was a mini earthquake , outside the pantheon several of the weaker people fainted, Campbell was on the verge of passing out before Ryan held him up. Ryan looked keeping himself calm, what the hell was happening?

Inside the pantheon , this power and show of absolute power, only true kings can have. Anubis reacted in the most peculiar way. He reacted in a way he didnt think possible. He was smiling, in the midst of this amazing power his eyes were gleaming in pure sensation, every instinct in his body reacted to this. Anubis stood up to the mans Conquerors HAKI before saying "Im grateful .... im grateful to have come here and experienced what  i have, i know now where i had lead myself astray and in doing so i know how i will become a better ruler in the future..... im also grateful to you, mad king, for you see, i had this feeling since childhood, but i never knew what it was, now i know....." Anubis walked up slowly, and as he walked, the power emanated from his body, a incredible power, he then faced the mad king who was shocked and aimed to kick Anubis, Anubis instead clashed, he landed his punch against the Mad King completely matching him as the air around them began to crackle and began to spark. The Mad king was shocked "No... impossible........"  Anubis grinned "I know now.....im going to take this world back, starting with here, piece by piece, i will become a conqueror that surpasses you and all before me in every way!!!!! And i will absolutely protect my people in doing SO!!!!" Anubis had now activated his Conquerors haki, the sign of true kings.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 11:51 am

Kiyas's eyes blazed, her hand dancing across the hilt of her blade. "Don't you DARE lecture me about good and evil. You made your choices - bad ones. You call me naive when your poor judgement and greed lead to your own destruction? Excuse me, grandfather, if I don't want to walk your path nor accept your professional life tips."

She lunged in front of him as he dragged Anubis into the conversation, berating him. "WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY FIXATED ON ANUBIS?! If he was so unworthy, why spend so much time engaging him?" Kiya was annoyed, pacing ever closer. Even when she had a chance to confront her ancestors, it was still somehow about someone else - even overshadowed while fighting her demons, her past, her own soul.

She remembered an unfortunate thing about the lineage of the king ... Tenryūbito, the world's self-aggrandizing trash heap who fancies themselves as gods, taking everything and contributing nothing. Kiya was almost crippled with self-loathing of the blood she carried, the worst family of the worst type of people ... all of the work she had done to be benevolent and clever in her acquisition of territory was in danger if anyone ever saw her face - but if anyone knew who she truly was - the fear tactics her father had sown would take root forever and destroy everything she worked for. She was a two-fold dynastic monster. "Look, you pampered shriveled thing - I will never meet your standards - and telling me of your disappointment will only delight me because the last thing I was to be is like you. You had everything given to you and it still wasn't enough. You let the world burn around you to put one more coin in your purse. As for Anubis - he wasn't given a kingdom - he actually had to work for what he has - something my family seems to know nothing about and actively scorns. If the thing that makes him lesser is exertion and actually earning accolades, you should redefine your concept of worth. I wish I could tear your blood from my veins because in it flows evil, entitled laziness." Yet again she somehow ended up defending the damn yonkou who was thrown in her face to diminish her worth within the context of her family and position. What kind of trial was this?

Kiya was silenced as she heard Anubis finally speak, a bit relieved he was out of his catatonic state. She turned as an energy blast nearly knocked her over. Her eyes widened. Was this, the ancient power, so transcendent that a ghost could still wield it beyond the grave? She saw Anubis approach - like a suicidal lunatic walking into a slaughter. "DON'T..." She shouted, at both of them, not wanting more bloodshed over fragile egos, but it was too late. She winced as they clashed, releasing another energy wave. To her surprise, Anubis was not a puddle of bone and blood. Impossible. She tried to look at Anubis, puzzled, but as his body began to emit an ethereal, bright light, she had to avert her eyes. Was she hallucinating again? She could feel the energy feel the room and she fought against its influence. Her consciousness was fading more with each wave that reverberated from the conflict and powers of will. After fighting and and an exhausting day, she collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:27 am

Anubis and the mad king were clashing constantly, and as they clashed the air around them began to spark and crackle as they they clashed. Anubis then created a blade out of sand as the mad king drew his sword, making it clash again with Anubis "THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! YOU ARE A LOWER BEING, HOW?!!!" Anubis grinned as he formed a mini tornado in his hands "SABLES SHOCK!!!" Sending the mad king sliding back into the wall where he crashed. The mad king walked out "SO.... the filth has finally learnt how get up" He then lunged forward and then sliced the air before he Anubis moved back, he then moved forward to land another blow on the mad king who had blocked.

AS the fight went on, Anubis was overpowering the opponent, smashing the mad king back with his overwhelming conqueror haki as he began to get stronger. Anubis then grabbed the mad king by the throat. "You know, i recognise the stink of the highborn shit from Mariejois...... no wonder all this fancy things can be found here on this island.... the truth of the world is out there........" Anubis was about to dry this asshole completely up, sucking all his fluids away and leaving him a dry empty husk. Anubis however realized that it was pointless to do this action. He threw the mad king into the wall. He then announced "Im done playing games and being part of tests, give me what i want NOW" Slowly the pantheon clears, the mad king evaporates into nothingness and the room begins to move, the roof parts as the room raises. Anubis stood as he saw the bottle holding the map piece. Anubis reached out for the bottle and there was a slight response movement behind him. It was Anubis as a child, he stepped forward "Hey did you win?" Anubis responded "Yes, i believe i have.... but it came at a price,......" The child shuffled his feet "But don't we get to be the kings we always believed we would be?" Anubis sighed "You start with innocent intentions but then it grows into something else.... i think somehow, i drove myself astray by forgetting that it was my crew... my family ,....including kiya who had brought me this far. I would not be king without the people and i think i made the mistake of forgetting that......"
Child Anubis smiled as he pointed at Kiya "Are we really going to marry her?" Anubis chuckled  "I don't know... i partially suggested it to garner her reaction ... and perhaps a marriage with her could be something i need and the various kingdoms need. She really has been a revolutionary mind since taking over, even if it has been that mask behind her, with strength befitting a true warrior.... but i can never compliment her, for then she gets extremely big headed and annoying about it....still , i feel if i was to take wife, she would be the perfect one .... maybe..... but before any of that... perhaps we can start by seeing if she will forgive me ......." The child Anubis began to walk away before turning around "Do your best ok... ill be watching and cheering you on..... and look after Kiya too , cause you did promise her that when you were my age." Anubis chuckled "Aye, yes ......i will protect all our friends and precious family....." Like that the boy was gone and Anubis was alone with bottle and map piece and Kiya lying nearby.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 10:30 am

Kiya's eyes opened hearing a familiar voice nearby, the cool floor of the empty cave against her skin awakening her more fully.  She sat up feeling oddly refreshed, the wounds on her hands had disappeared completely.   She had vague memories Anubis battling her great grandfather before she lost consciousness but had it all been a dream? She looked around - all of the illusion were gone - the old man,the throne, the room -- all of it.  All of the apparitions that had haunted her and told her she wasn't good enough had only given her reason to never wish to meet their awful standards.  She would cut their blood from her veins if she could. All that was left now was Anubis who seemed to be interested in a bottle of some sort.

She felt a bit of guilty about how things had gone and even on behalf of her terrible family. She felt sick thinking about them and her cursed lineage. She pulled herself to her feet and approached him slowly - he seemed lost in thought, possibly talking to himself. The memories of what he was capable of slowly returned to her as she approached. She could still feel the lingering energy hanging crisp in the air - the staggering power released was terrifying. She could see now that if he wanted anything she had, he could simply take it - he merely chose not to. He could also reveal her and stage a coup but he didn't, no matter how badly they fought.

"I ... I'm sorry I lost my temper. Again. I'm sorry for what you may have seen and heard when I thought you weren't ... " Her voice stopped, horrified at how much she may have revealed when she thought he was an apparition. "You have been a good friend and ally to me, really - and you never revealed my identity to anyone after all these years and never used it against me even though you could have used it as leverage. I never really thanked you for that. Anubis I .." As she moved closer, words abandoned her as she was haunted by the memory of how broken he had looked before - had she done that to him? Her light green eyes gazed up at him, missing their aggressive, guarded veneer. The trials had humbled her and made her appreciate that, despite their strained interaction, Anubis was more decent than her entire family. It had been painful to see him like that, a weakness she refused to resent any longer.

She tried to distract from her concerned, apologetic tone with levity. "I... ah ... suppose you will be revoking your prior proposition now that you know what I monster I am and the vile demons I descend from. My blood is venom." She had never considered he was serious about it and thought he only proposed such a thing to hurt, intimidate, and berate her - something that still stung. A single stray curl danced across her cheek, concealing the single tear she was unable to repress, as she came to terms with the bloodletting implications of her family history.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Anubis was exhausted, for the first time in a long time, he stood up as he heard Kiya arise as well. Anubis panted deeply. He then saw Kiya and heard her apology and let her completely finish what he had to say. Anubis didn't know how to feel, on the one hand it felt great to know that she was thankful to him about keeping her identity a secret and of course he would never use such important secret against her and betray a trust they had built since childhood. Anubis was about to speak before she then continued this time talking about his marriage proposal. Anubis then leaned down as she let go a single tear, wiping it from her cheek as he lifts her face to meet his own eyes.

"Why would that revoke anything? You seem to be mistaking something from the very beginning... i did not ally with you all those years ago because of your bloodline, or the armies or the treasures.... well maybe a bit of the treasure.... i allied with you because i had seen the directions you had taken, how you improved your empire from within slowly removing the filth and archaic practices and improved your territories through agriculture and improve their infrastructure. I had taken note of all these things and i tried to implement, but it seemed you were far more skilled than i. The truth is , you are more than your father ever was, and you choose to hide behind a a forgotten old relic, you are you, the only woman who is my equal in this world. Without your desire and passion to keep your kingdom running, it would have fallen long before!!! We should be proud our heritage we should never let it define us or keep us in their definition, for as the descendants or the next generation we must surpass whatever was put before you and i know you have done it, and that is why to hell with your family blood, to me you are Kiya not FLAME CLOAK and that makes you perfect in every way....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 3:13 pm

She closed her eyes as the tear she hope he wouldn't noticed was brushed away, ashamed that she was so affected by all of it - even though she was happy to be nothing like her ancestors, she felt ashamed for being so weak. Her spirit was fierce but not cruel nor ruthless. She had never had a reason to be cruel in her dealings - only just.

Her eyes open as he lifts her chin, almost expecting to be mocked for her weakness.  She knew he saw her in pieces and was expecting that he would using this weakness against her. She was too emotionally depleted to even resist if he chose to go for the jugular right now.  She could only accept her fate, feeling smaller than she had ever felt, silent and almost afraid.  She listened to him confused, she had never suspected he has been watching her - seeing how she grew and modified things.  She just assumed he thought she was a child treading water on what was given to her. His attention and praise meant so much because she had seen him create a warlord's territory from nothing. She now felt even worse for her harsh words. Her eyes flickered with a refreshed intensity as a faint whisper escaped her lips.  "Anubis ... " Her words failed her again. Her lips met his suddenly, unapologetically, with all of the fiery intensity that fueled her temper. He always seemed to make her place passion before thought - just never quite this way. He could be angry with her, he could take everything, right now she didn't care.  In the moment this was the only thing she wanted, no matter how much it weakened her position.  The riskiness of it only fueled her intensity and amplified her craving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))   Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Desired Treasures ((Open to me and Cryptic))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next