One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Start Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:47 am

So another year has come and gone and a new year is upon us... What? You say that was a week ago? Shh.
This isn't about New Years silly. New years is just a time where everyone either reaps the seeds of stupidity from New Years Eve, or sews new ones instead. Now how was your first week? Think hard. It wasn't fabulous was it? Didn't think so. But this is true for the majority of people. So for you, but not exclusively to you as we are gifted angels that give to all, and we offer you the once in a life time New Fresh Start. Now this angel ain't and since you aren't either,
I can't exactly give you a new life. And no. Free zombies isn't happening. But this angel knows something. When that first week is over, that money the second week is wonderful. That's right, we are giving you a fresh start to change something for the new year. Every member who replies to this topic shall receive 10AP as our standard present.

But in addition to a little money to boost your struggling start, we want your characters to have the same opportunity with their struggling start. So any characters owned by a member who replies to this post shall receive a whopping 10 MILLION BELI!!! A small fortune to help with that fresh start and new life right? BUT WAIT!!!! There is more. Are you knew to the AS? You haven't had a start to get a new one. With this in mind, any character made this month of this year starting right now shall get DOUBLE. Say again? Twenty million big ones to that freshman noob you just made. One step closer to that divine prize we all aspire it to become.

I talk too much? Yeah. I do. Sorry. Not really. Blah blah blah. Waa waa—HEY! Are you listening to me? Whatever man. Here's the highlights just to refresh your memory.

1. REPLY NOW
2. Get 10AP
3. Get 10mil Beli to all characters you own
4. Make new ones and get 20mil to that one character
5. Stop listening to me and take your money already
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:24 am

*Steals everything*

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:08 am

Yeah what they said!

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 10:51 pm

GIVE ME THE MONEY ALL OF THE MONEY!!
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 7:07 am

gimme the money and ap already Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Start Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start Event   Fresh Start Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Start Event
Page 1 of 1