One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Start of a Crew

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Start of a Crew Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 pm

A ship as large as a giant and long as a sea king sailed towards Tortoni island. Seeing the large tree Doku smirked "A nice place to begin my kingdom." he said to him self as the ship stopped and stairs grew from it and allowed him to step off the ship. Hearing some rustling in the bushes some cybernetic looking cavemen appeared out of the wilderness. They all aimed and prepared to to blast Doku to death with rockets and bullet, a grim grin appeared on Doku's face, a grin that promised death. With barely a thought the metal inside and out side the cavemens bodies exploded into shrapnel tearing them to shreads.

"Well I know they are smart with herbs and medical things but...This is far beyond anything their capable of." Doku said looking out into the jungle of the island and the giant tree in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 pm

The echo of clapping reached the area. Towards the Jungle, Kuro walked slowly towards Doku. "Impressive, another Devil Fruit... Ive only seen my own you know? What is it you want exactly? Cybernetic enhancements, money? A giant Rabbit?" Kuro smiled, narrowing his eyes. Kuro was happy he had found someone who had a devil fruit, studying the effect of a single item was never advisable. Kuro frowned slightly. "So what do you want? Or perhaps you are here to just kill these men? If so, dont let me stop you." Kuro smirked. They paid good for their enhancements, but they were not allies of any sorts.

Kuro had his cutlasses crossed on his back, and the shotgun he had in between them. He was obviously armed for a fight. "Speaking of murder, you wouldnt happen to have a ship would you? I cant leave on a legal ship, but I have no doubt someone such as you would be a pirate... or bounty hunter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Doku smirked seeing the man come out of the jungle. "Oh no you see. I've come for another reason. I wish to use this island, specifically that tree." Doku said pointing to the large tree behind them, "As my base of operation, coating it in metal will protect it from any attack." he said showing off a grin. "Not gonna halt my progress are you?"
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:47 am

Kuro smirked, walking closer. "Interesting, I suppose I cant let you tell anyone of my victims here, but I do think we could make an interesting proposal... I am Kuro, an inventor" Kuro mock bowed. "Perhaps we can make this beneficial to both our ends, hm?" Kuro was not a fool, he knew the person infront of him could bring him protection from the military and perhaps even the rare willing victim...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Doku chuckled as the man bowed "Nice to meet you Kuro, I am Doku Nakamura. The Steel Titan." Doku replied with his own mock bow. "Oh...And what could you offer me Mr. Inventor?" Doku asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

"Inventions, science, a swordsman with power over electricity, and of course a man with a silver tongue." Kuro smirked. "The real question is, what can you offer me?" Kuro already knew the answer, but he knew it would seem better if Doku thought he came up with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Doku chuckled as he thought "Power...Money...Respect...Women...Men if you're into that...Of course though...Power...Power is the one thing you seem to seek...So I can offer you this power...A merc does fight many strong opponents and I know my way too and from the new world...So...I ask...Will you join me Mr. Kuro?" Doku asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:25 pm

"I suppose so... What rank shall I be then?" Kuro smiled. Leaving the pathetic island would be great for his inventions. It wasnt often that he got to travel with the military looking for him as much as they had, not to mention the bounty hunters. "And when do we leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

"You seem powerful...You shall be vice captain." Doku said. "Now we wont be leaving for a few more moments." Doku said walking into the wilderness. After about an hour of walking Doku reached a tree and placed his hand on the giant tree, about the size of a large skyscraper. Soon metal over took the tree and began to morph and shift it int more of a building then a tree. "No we leave...Shall we Kuro?"
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

"Ah, metal manipulation perhaps? Interesting... I hope you dont mind if I study your powers, only studying my own hasnt been effecient to my research." Kuro chuckled. "Hopefully my goal will be reached if I can do so." Kuro frowned. "wait a minute...Im the first person to join arent I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Doku chuckled "That you are. That you are." He said with a grin. "Well off we go then." Doku said boarding the large ship.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 pm

"Damnit." Kuro deadpanned. "whatever" He shrugged before following Doku onboard the strange ship. "I really hope you have stolen food from this island, otherwise..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:46 pm

"I have a whole kitchen below deck. Feel free." Doku said before the ship floated into the air and began to fly off to their next destination.

[end thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Start of a Crew   Serious: The Start of a Crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Start of a Crew
Page 1 of 1