One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cole P. Dusk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:26 am

Name: Cole P. Dusk
Also known as: "The Pandomic Demon" "Discord"
Species: Human

Loyalty: Pirate
Affiliation: Steel Village Pirates
Bounty: 10,000,000

Specialty: Cook
Goals: To make a new inn in his family name and make a lot of friends. And cause Chaos in the world government.
Funds: 14,500,000

Level: 5
Posts till next level: 15

-Appearance information-

Physical appearance:

Body: He has a slim and toned body, that would be considered semi-muscular Thanks to his overall lack of body fat, even with a height of 6'5" he only weighs about 180 lbs. He has a darker than normal Caucasian skin tone similar to a dim peach like color. His skin doesn't really tan or burn with moderate amounts of sunlight like most would. Overall his body is an awkward combination of sleek and top heavy. His frame suggests he could potentially gain a heavy set of muscles with a little work.

Face:  His face is long and slend with sharp features. Piercing lips offset his strong brooding diamond shaped eyes making a powerful contrast. The iris' of his eyes are a dark shade of crimson giving his eyes an even more menecing look. Finally his nose is sharp like the rest of his features, however it is small in proportion.

Hair: His hair style is simlar to a classic bowl cut. His bangs are an inch to an inch and a half long while the sides and back are no longer than a half an inch.Even without much care, his hair is naturally straight making for easy up keep. He has an auburn color hair with brown highlights.

Non visual information: His voice is deep and strong but has a caring tone to it that makes most people wants to smile when they hear it. He tastes bitter like vinegar on peach brine. His scent is that of oranges, it comes from the type of soap he uses whilst bathing. His laugh is Kukukuku.

Extra features: None

Clothing: His main Pair of cloth he ware most of the time wears a trenchcoat-length gakuran/tsume-eri with a tall, stiff collar. Pierced on the left with a silver chain. Underneath he wears a Orange fitted sleeveless shirt

He wears a pair of slim-fitting Black pants of very short, sharp flares. He also has two slim belts, both Burnt Orange. On his belts are loops for 2 flintlock pistols. He wears a pair of black dress shoes with white socks. He also has a red and a light blue sleeveless shirt. He prefer to wear the orange one. On his Chain he has A pendant made of Onyx that is shaped like his Devil fruit the Inju Inju no mia.  

-Personality information-

Personality Overview:
He's a friendly person at face value to most. However when it comes down to it, he is willing to fight for his friends. He'll rather settle an argument with his word the his fist. While he does get annoyed with people quickly, he really does just want to be friends with as many people as possible. Once he befriends someone he's likely to overlook their faults. Even if the fault annoys him to no end, he'll still keep them as friends.

Because of his past and his love of people he can easly get in a depressed state from feeling like no like him form lack of talking to others . He can go into a spiral of depression if his friends don't reassure him that he is indeed love and cared for. thing that will  happen during this time if not kick out of that funk are. Bad attempts of fake happiness, Talking to inanimate objects, anger lost of anger.

If someone were to hurt a friend of his, his dark side begins to show. He will make the foe pay. When he gets truly angry or very depressed he will go into a personality shift into the darker side of his personality it like to be called "Discord" he is the madness in Cole. If he gets out he does random and sometimes just weird thing while battling but he is not a bad fighter he is willing to do thing Cole or a sain person would do.

Discord is a Mean, sadistic, and over all evil side of Cole. But he truly cares for Cole and his friends willing to help them if needed but will hurt Cole's friends for fun some times. During his Stay as the Los Camp Slavery Camp Discord was out most of the time letting cole stayin the deeper parts of his mind most of the time.

Likes, Dislikes, Hopes and Fears: He like the color orange, the fruit orange, making new friends, and parties. He dislike being alone, being ignored. He hopes to become a great chef in order to live his dream of making new inn in his family name and be a great fighter so he can protect his friends. Also to wreak hell to the world goverment.  His Fear is that he will die alone and be alone for the rest of his life because of his past.

-History information-
Birth
Born on July 19 a happy babby boy to Brenda Dusk a singal mother on his home island in the West Blue . The sky was setting not a cloud in the sky it was the kind of sunset where your glad your alive. His Mother ran an Inn that was in her family for generations called that "Dusk to Dawn Inn". His Father was a Retired Pirate name Blane Pandemonium. Before Cole birth he was captured and executed the marines.

Childhood
At a young age he was a happy kid even with out his dad he was happy as could be. His mother always Told him story of his father and his great adventures. Because of this He had always thought as the marines as the "Bad Guys".These stories inspired Cole and would eventually help shape him into the person he is today. From the age he could walk and talk he could always help his mother at the inn learning to cook at age of 7 he found he had skill for it and stated spending most of his time cooking in the little kitchen to server food to the guest at the inn.

Adolescence
Around the time Cole began to come of age, he learned his mothers inn harbored wanted pirates. They would hide the men from the marines from time to time. In the three years this occured, Cole made sure to learn as much as he could from the less than repitable men staying at his families inn. By the time he turned sixteen Cole had learned all he could from the pirates. Yerning for more, it became obvious to Cole's mother that he would soon leave the nest. On the day of his sixteenth birthday, his mother bought Cole a gift. It was his father's greatest treasure, the Inju Inju no Mi. He had aquired it sometime during his adventures. Cole's father left the fruit in a hidden compartment in the room he shared with Cole's mother.

Mother's Death

Over the next couple of years Cole began to slowly learn how to control the devil fruit abilities. At times it was a tough ride, but Cole wanted more than anything to master the fruit that his mother and father had gifted him. On Cole's eighteenth birthday the marines burst through the door. They were working on a tip that had been given to them by a pirate in exchange for his life. The pirate ratted out Cole's mother to save his own hide. When on trial his mother managed to save Cole by pleading guilty so it would seem he had nothing to do with it.She was sentenced to be hanged.  During the hanging her final words encouraged Cole to seek adventure. "Cole, live your life. Live it free, live it to the fullest. Always remember that I love you and that your father would be proud of the man you've become."

Minds Break
Just seeing his mother die did something to Cole. All his life he was dependent on his mother he taught him almost everything he knew the the pirates saying at the inn didn't all he could think of is dark and evil thoughts. He rush to the hanging platform knowing what he must do. He rushed to the marine executioner stabbing him with one of his ribbons. Cole is suddenly stopped before he could kill any more marines by a Lieutenant Commander. He tries to put up a fight but even with his Devil Fruit he is quickly beaten the Lieutenant Commander. With all this rage and no where for it to go it formed another personality in Cole. It said to him his name was "Discord" and he would be his new true rage and madness before Cole passes out.

The Jailer Ship
He woke up on what he must thought was a some sort of jailer boat because he saw a few other prisoners on the same deck as him and they were all shackled. Knowing he must try to get out of here he tried to use his Df but found he was shackled with Seastone. He looks around a little more in the cell directly in front of him theirs is a large man in what seems to be dark blue trench-coat and a hat of the same color. I yell to him "Hey how long have i been out". The man answers in a gruff monotone voice "Looks like the lad is up you've been here for what i think a week i wouldn't really know since there is no windows here." he said in a chuckle. We chatted for a while he told me his name was Hydro and he was part of the Leviathan Pirates and he told me his crew was going to bust him out of here soon. I ask him when it happens if he will Take me to the next island they go on. Hydro told him he would be glad to help the young lad out. Days past the marines feed the prisoner food that tasted like dog food. Soon he heard an explosion then he heard hydro says "Looks like my crew finally came to rescue me it took them long enough". Soon what i think is a pirate from how he is dressed comes down with some keys going to Hydro saying "Good to see you again Hydro sorry it took so long it took some time to track down the ship" unlocking him from the his shackles. Hydro says "Glaze unlock the Lad in the cell in front of me please we are going to help him get to the nearest port and drop him off their". The man Named Glaze unlock Coles shackles and starts to head up saying Get ready to fight. Glaze then Gives a Very large Great sword to Hydro and gives me 2 flintlock pistols saying "get ready for a big fight because we are not out of here yet".

Escaping The Ship and Getting caught by Slavers
Stepping out into the sunlight again felt great but what he saw amazed Cole. A Huge battle was raging on the ship he was on and next to him there was a Pirate Ship with a Jolly roger With a Levithan behind the skull on. The ship he was on was Medium sized Marine ship. After taking it all in He heard Hydro say "Come on lad lets get to my ship" Pulling his Great sword Read to battle his way to the ship. Cole called some ribbons to start slicing the Marines. After a while they made it to the the Levithan pirate Ship and all the crew got on they set sail. He was on the ship for a while and started to get to know the other crew member pretty well but they already had a full crew and Cole knew he would find a crew that need him some day. they sailed for a few day before landing on the island of Las Camp. I heard about his place and new it was not safe to stay but the Captin of the levithan pirates would not let me stay on so Cole would try to stay here until he could find a way to get to the next island, They left cole with some berries aand left. After 2 day Cole was getting hungger and with some of the berries they left with him but while getting food he got hit in the head by a large object. Cole wakes up to find he is in the mines. Staying There for the next 3 years during that time most of it was spent as Discord as the main personality.

Relationships with other characters:

-Stats-

•Strength: 10%

•Endurance: 30%

•Speed: 10%

•Agility: 10% +10% (20%)

•Skill: 30%

•Tactical intelligence: 20%

•Practical intelligence: 20% +10% (30%)

•Perception: 30%

•Charisma and leadership: 10%

•Devil fruit control: 60%

•Observation Haki: 0%

-Equipment List-
Two flintlock pistols

-Abilities-

Ability Points: 34

Passive traits: IQ mutations (+10 Agilty, +10 Practical intelligence)

Devil Fruit: Inju Inju No Mia

Talents: Cooking, Inn keeping

Learned skills: (include the categories their techniques will be from)

Techniques lists:^
Ribbons Of Anarchy Style,Tempered Ribbon Style

Last edited by Dusk Volt on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Even though a good amount of your history is in first person, it's fine as long as you make sure to actually rp in third.

Cole P. Dusk Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten
Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Added Df tree i bought for 10 ap i got from the island making event
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:03 am

Got +25 ap from octobers event spent 10 of it on my Gear.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:46 pm

leveled up Cole butno stat up yet though waiting till i can get 1 ap and 20 skill points. Also add Observation Haki from the February You Choose Event
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Spent 10 ap on upgrading my df gear
Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:46 pm

added 10ap i got from my birthday and 20 more from the event
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 7:12 pm

added 10 ap back from getting rid of the gear the star and spent 5 of it on IQ mutations.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Add 10 states into Endurance and 3 ap from the dice event
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

add money from finishing the thread and I updated my level
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:22 pm

LEVELED UP!!!
added 20 ap to df since it is above 50 it only did 10 and 1 ap since i skiped a level
Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:42 pm

added Bounty
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:20 am

Cole P. Dusk Emil_s10
Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 5:22 am

Fix a small miss type i saw on my Devil Fruit I askadenly call it one of my Move sets
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:10 am

Cole P. Dusk Emil_s10
Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 pm

spent 30 ap on my devil fruit upgrade
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Cole P. Dusk Image14
Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Spent 10 ap on my new Devil Fruit Tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cole P. Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cole P. Dusk   Cole P. Dusk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cole P. Dusk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next