One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Red guessed correctly.

When Kaizen gave her three likely solutions she somehow managed to rationalize the mobster one. Kaizen was once a mobster, and a royal one at that. When he became the chief in his family, after an inhumane action on Kaizen's end, he dispatched everyone so he could live on his own. She rationalized a final solution, which made her a smart one.

Kaizen nodded his head; this showed Red that she was correct. Kaizen smiled at her comment.

"Don't cut yourself short. You're correct." Red continued to say that if he met someone he'd 'fuck them up'. This meant that she had confidence in his strength, or skill, in battle. Kaizen smirked instinctively, since he wasn't above accepting compliments, and waited for her to give him the question that he had to answer.

Red asked if Kaizen meant his words back when he was tipsy. Kaizen's expression suddenly turned serious. How was he going to answer this one? He definitely had to lie, but how much fun would that be? He'd be lying when he's supposed to be telling her the truth. She's going to die anyways, so the best thing for him to do is tell her the truth. The most cautious thing to do, though, is lie.. however, he grew to like Red, he might as well tell her what he can. Dead men tell no tales.

"Yes, I meant every word of it. I teased you the way you teased me with your eyes. That mark on your neck is proof of that. I had no real reason to touch you other then selfish desires." Kaizen wanted to say more, but it would only be wasted air. He said what he meant already.

Kaizen then added to it, when she said that he was probably her best dancing partner.

"I try to make my dates with people that save my lives good ones. Being a decent dancer should be in that list of gratitude." Kaizen tried not to say his other feelings that were taking over. He wanted to tell her 'you're getting too close again'. He wanted to scream at her to stop tempting his weaker side of his heart. Kaizen killed his mom without regrets, and his father. He has never shed a tear in his life. Why is this moment becoming so addicting to him? There were at least three emotions interfering with the way he usually thought. Anger, fear, and happiness. Kaizen tried to calm down and removed the fake expression of calmness from his face. He was now with his eyes half open and his lips in a neutral position. Kaizen's light green eyes showed a lighter color then usual in the light.

"If I were alone with you in that tavern, I'm not sure what I would have done. I could have had one night of pure pleasure in your end, or I could have talked to you and ended up in this restaurant that same day playing these games." Kaizen didn't lie, he didn't know what he would have done. He told her the most likely outcomes of that day in her scenario. "That 'night of pleasure', by the way, would be for my own selfish desires." Kaizen smiled, but maintained his eyes half open. There was almost an ominous feel to them, like a threat.

He paused for a moment and talked to Red again.

"I know this is sudden, but.. if I decide to leave tomorrow, I'd rather you not wake-up if you hear my footsteps or movements." Kaizen said this to make sure that tomorrow he'd make her death a quick one.. he will feel depressed afterwards but it's for his own good. The last thing he needs is someone that knows how he looks like, and that he transforms into a snake. If only she hadn't seen any of this.. then he wouldn't have to kill her and feel guilty about it. He'll masquerade his intentions with not wanting to say goodbye. Which was technically true.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Red’s eyes widened slightly at Kaizen’s confession to having been in the mob.
In truth, she would have been less shocked to learn that he had made a few enemies with a murderous grudge or even that he was wanted for a couple million…

…it wasn’t like most of the men she ended up with didn’t have numbers under their names.

But he was a former mobster?
Mobsters didn’t go on to become assassins. They went on to get involved in gang warfare and black market politics…
Kaizen was just a bundle of mysteries and contradictions and the more Red learned about him, the more the primal fear inside her grew. That same fear- that same uncomfortable burning in her stomach- served to fuel another certain uncomfortable “burning” of sorts.

Red had always liked to flirt with danger, (literally) and honestly speaking, she was uncertain as to whether Kaizen’s confession drove her away from him or drew her to him further. The metaphor was almost an ironic one.
It was like he was a cobra, hypnotising her.
He was an obvious danger but she couldn’t help but want to get closer to him.
But how close could she get before it was too late?

He told her that every word of his slightly drunk confession was true and that the mark on her neck served as a testimony to the “selfish desires” that he harboured for her. Red swallowed, feeling both desire and repulsion for him.
True, she secretly loved a display of pure dominance…after all, it wasn’t often that a man was even capable of taking control of her.
At the same time, Red despised the idea of being used and that’s what the mark also served as evidence to…that she had been used for someone else’s amusement.

She made a mental note to never allow someone to mark her in such a way again.
Red was proud of her battle scars but bedroom scars were a mark of ownership and Red firmly resolved that she was not owned by anyone.

She tried to lighten her own mood, laughing softly at Kaizen’s dancing comment and twirling under his arm before returning to their waltz posture.
“Hm? You think this is a date? I was going to call it an evening between close friends,” she teased. “But if you want to call this a date, we can do that…and do you really need to be saved that often?” She smirked at him in jest, only joking around with him.

It was whilst she was looking up at him that she noticed how bright his eyes seemed, their verdant hues glinting down at her in the low light. She couldn’t help but return his gaze, unable to break away as they danced.
He told her about what his intentions would have been at the tavern, if they had been alone.
It would seem, as far as he was concerned, they could have ended up on this very same date or simply enjoying each other physically.
Red felt her teeth bite down on her lower lip at the words “pure pleasure.” The action was completely involuntary. She couldn’t help it. Just the thought of giving in, of letting go of all inhibitions…
…especially with this dangerous, predatory, mysterious, handsome man…

It had been a long time since Red had been satisfied.
The thought of being with Kaizen was becoming rather tempting.

However, his voice suddenly took on an ominous note- shattering her brief haze of desire.
He noted that their one night stand would hypothetically purely be for his desires.
Part of Red was extremely aroused by this shameless display of possession but still, she was surprised by the feeling of her own heart sinking.

Even if he had called her beautiful and for the first time ever, she had believed him…it didn’t change the fact that at the end of the day, he’d only have been saying it to have his way with her. That made her feel incredibly stupid and sentimental.
On top of that, it wasn’t as though any night they shared together was ever going to be about her pleasure or her desires.
She was more than likely one of many girls that Kaizen had met and would meet on the ocean.
She was just a conquest in his eyes.

“At least he’s honest though,”she thought, with a heavy heart. “Even if he is just like all the others.”

His next words to her only served to confirm what she thought she already knew.
Because his true motives were unknown to her, Red could only interpret his words as meaning that he didn’t want her to see him leave. He didn’t want sentimental, soft goodbyes on her part.
He just wanted to leave her as painlessly as possible so that she could forget him and –more importantly- he could forget her.
He had gotten what he wanted from her and now he wanted to leave her as if it had never happened.
A sudden despairing, sinking feeling washed over Red and her eyes left his face, travelling downward.
Try as she might, she couldn’t disguise the sigh that escaped her lips but making her best effort to smile, she forced herself to speak.
“It’s alright. I understand. This is coming to an end and you’d rather this not be complicated.” She shrugged, giving a small laugh but avoiding his gaze completely, her eyes downcast. “I’m really used to waking up to an empty bed…you’re not the first guy to ask me not to say goodbye, if that makes this an easier. I guess you can just leave the ten thousand under the pillows then?”

Usually, she would have paid more heed to what he did with the money but at that very moment, Red didn’t want to dwell on the events of that following morning.
Slumping her shoulders, Red reluctantly parted from Kaizen, removing her hand from his and stepping away.
“We should head back to the table for dinner now. I’m getting hungry.”

Without another word, she left the dancefloor, walking back to whence they had came.
She didn’t wait for him to follow her, hand-in-hand, this time.
She couldn’t risk that.
If she wasn’t careful, he might see the sad expression on her face and know that he had the upper-hand for those brief few moments.

Red had managed to hold herself together through dinner- by some miracle. She chatted with him, she joked with him, she playfully asked him about his mobster history, (not paying much mind to what he lied about and what he didn’t), she asked him about his tattoo, about being a Zoan user...anything to keep the conversation light and breezy.

After their dessert, Red paid the waiter- as she had promised- and taking a glass of red wine into her hand, beckoned for Kaizen to follow her out on to the patio.
The stone patio was empty but its stunning balcony had a perfect view of the ocean and the intricate tapestry of stars that stretched over their heads.

Red looked out on to the rolling waves, allowing the sight of the black and silver curls to mystify her.
“We should get back to the inn soon,” she noted. “But I really wanted to come out here. This place has such a wonderful view of the sea…I can’t wait to get back out there.” The wine was making her tongue loose but the Hell she cared. She wasn’t going to see him again after tonight. What did it matter?

“It’s ironic, y’know? The sea always puts me at ease. It reminds me that I’m a free woman and that I can do as I please. No borders. No boundaries. No horizons…but I’ve always been terrified of the sea…my brother drowned, you see…and ever since then, I’ve had this ungodly fear of drowning too…”  She laughed, looking down at her glass, letting the breeze tug at her hair. “How is it possible to be afraid of something that you love? To hate something and desire it so much at the same time?”

She looked up at him, her own icy blue eyes slightly brighter this time than usual but her expression carefully relaxed. “Terrible, isn’t it, Kaizen?”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:33 am

Red corrected Kaizen by pointing out that he called this a 'date', she toyed with him and said that they could call it a date if Kaizen agreed to it; he smiled. Red then asked him if he had other women that have saved him and he went out in dates with. He didn't say yes, since Red is his first in that at least,

"There haven't been that many, in fact, I'd say you are receiving the best treatment by far."

Kaizen danced with Red for a short while. She apparently lost her will to talk to him, because she acted very different.. or that's what he thought originally from the short pause and quick change in expression after he told her that his desire to be in bed with her was for 'selfish' reasons. Kaizen wondered why, but guessed that it might have shown too much of his intentions with an 'overly-accurate' choice of words.

Kaizen tried to say something else to add to the details but his tongue froze. He stood watching her dance with him. She didn't make eye contact anymore.. this made Kaizen anxious, because he was used too seeing her blue eyes.

Red then talked about her being 'used to' this type of treatment. She was 'used to' having men leave in the morning without saying goodbye, apparently to make the situation easier for the one leaving. A small part of Kaizen wanted to shake her and tell her that she was wrong.. but the majority of him knew that it was easier if she resented him, with feelings, by tomorrow. It was easier for his feelings towards her.. even if they are buried deep within his body.

Red then said to leave the ten thousand belli under her pillow. If only it were that simple. Kaizen nodded respectively with his eyes half open, almost like he were taking a mental picture of her face. He almost looked 'understanding'.

Suddenly Red wanted to sit down. Kaizen didn't nod or say anything since it didn't seem like it mattered. She sat on the chair claiming that she was hungry. Kaizen couldn't read through these reactions but he knew that they were trouble. The part of him that had feelings for Red was aching for some reason. Kaizen ignored that part of his heart, since soon it will turn into another dark void.

He sat down with her without noticing her sad expression. His perception was not high enough to notice it.

Kaizen talked to Red and told her a little bit about his mobster family. He lied about being a normal thug in the village that worked for the mobsters but did tell her that he gained recognition as one of the stronger gangsters in the village. He told her that he left his town after he wanted freedom, but didn't tell her that he killed both of his parents to get out of the island without being hunted down. Kaizen then asked 'her' about her family life hoping for an honest answer, as opposed to his own. He explained that being a zoan user was a lot like using a limb after awhile. You get used too having the power around with you, and your own 'will' controls it just the same. Kaizen almost believed that her earlier behavior was just a quick mistake.. or that she was tired. Kaizen didn't keep the conversation as light as he should have because he assumed she wanted to learn more about him, like they were doing earlier with the games.

Eventually they finished eating and he walked outside with her. She wanted to go to the patio. Kaizen followed her outside and watched her talk about the ocean while drinking her wine. She said that the ocean was cruel because she loved it, yet feared it because it drowned her brother. She was afraid of drowning. Kaizen understood that fear, but the deeper meaning behind her words are what he focused on.

She asked him how it was possible for someone to hate something and yet love it so much. Kaizen wondered the same thing.

How could a small part of Kaizen love Red so much, and another part hate her? His feelings loved her company, and wished it was for a very long time, yet his other half hated her for making him feel that way and wanted to stab her in at least two endangerment areas. Kaizen's heart is mostly black by this point, and that's what's driving most of the day, and it's also why he couldn't answer her in a romantic way that will make tomorrow impossible to kill her. His heart has had enough 'good time' for the day. In the future he won't have as many regrets about tonight.. he just has to make sure he kills her tomorrow.

Kaizen spoke to her to respond to her question; he answered sincerely,

"It is terrible. To love someon-.. something so much and at the same time hate it." Kaizen said this looking at Red. He watched her drink a few sips of wine. She might get tipsy again. It will make the morning easier for Kaizen. She'll be passed out if she drinks enough of her wine, or drinks.

Kaizen started to walk towards the end of the patio and looked at the skies and ocean in the horizon.

Kaizen closed his eyes, masking his light green eyes, and smiled fakely. He hid his sad expression with his usual calm face, "But even if I hate it.. it's the part I love that I try to focus on." Kaizen tried to snap out of it and turned into his hybrid form suddenly, turning his skin black and scaly and his hands into claws. Kaizen walked towards her and playfully placed his claws on her neck while remaining unseen by anyone else. He took a risk, but it served a hidden purpose inside Kaizen's heart.

"Am I being selfish? Kaizen's hand and body suddenly turned back to normal. He told her that he scratched her for his own selfish desire before. He wanted to do it because she was teasing him with her eyes. In this case he is doing it because he wants to see her tease him again with her eyes. If she doesn't look at him he'll turn into his hybrid form again and place his claws under her neck, forcing her to look up at him.

"If I have to accidentally injure you to help me see your eyes I will do it. This is my last night with you, after all. The last thing I want is to end up sad tomorrow because I left without picturing your perfect eyes. "

Kaizen paused for a moment to look deep into her eyes with his closed ones. Within a moment he turned around and started to walk outside the restaurant. "We should leave, the last thing we want is for the cleaning ladies to find an excuse to clean our rooms and find a whip and clothing with blood on it."

Lore:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:48 am

“I...”
Kaizen’s hybrid snake form took Red by surprise and when he suddenly brought his claws to her neck, saying that he was willing to be possessive and selfish if it meant he got to leave her with a happy memory of her.
Specifically, of her eyes.

She looked up into the beast’s own bright yellow eyes and felt her core grow warm, the warmth spreading outwards from her chest, out to her extremities.
He was willing to injure her simply to have her look at him.
He had shown a ruthless side to himself and she absolutely loved it.

This, combined with what he told her about focusing on the aspect of something that you love, rather than the aspect of it that you hate, sent tremors running through her skin. He had picked up on her double meanings, just as she had felt he would.
In that brief moment, as he stared down at her with his slit-thin eyes, Red felt as though one hundred different emotions had flooded through her.
She watched as Kaizen walked away from her on the patio, finishing her wine in a single breath and taking in his entire form underneath the pale moonlight.

Her thoughts drifted back to what Kaizen had talked about on the dance-floor. Did she want to stay cautious and protected or did she want to wake up tomorrow morning with no regrets?
A thousand external stimuli were already rushing to tell her mind what her body already knew.

“I’ve done enough moping and enough blushing,”she thought to herself. “It’s time to do what you’re good at, Red, darling. You’re not ending this little tryst with any regrets.”
Carelessly tossing her glass to the side, she followed Kaizen and took his arm as they walked.
“Mmm, I agree. Bloody clothes and a whip could only indicate that a honeymoon went rather badly…or that it went particularly well,” she couldn’t help but add with a smirk. “Depending on what you’re into…”

Red waited until they had returned to their suite at the inn and then ushered him over to the bed, starting to help him undress.
This wasn’t uncommon, due to Kaizen’s fragile condition. All of his intimate undressing, such as the changing of underwear, was done by him personally…but it wasn’t completely odd for Red to offer to remove his jacket and shirt for him.
After carefully helping him to shrug off his jacket and undo his tie, Red deftly unbuttoned his shirt, speaking softly as she worked.

“You know, I’ve been thinking about what you said during our little game and what you told me about you being a former mobster and a thug,” she told him, deliberately tracing her finger down along his chest and abdomen as she undid each button. “And I’ll admit, it did scare me a little at first…but now I think I find it quite hot…”
She walked to his back and peeled his shirt away from his slim muscles, admiring what was beneath the fine cloth and running her fingertips along the snake tattoo that trailed down his back. “I’m also a little jealous of this bad boy. It makes the little rose on my shoulder look positively tiny.”

Red placed a kiss on the head of the snake, giggling lightly and taking the fedora from Kaizen’s head. She examined it before placing it atop her own red hair.
“I think this looks good on me, doesn’t it? Do you think I’d make a good mobster?”
She played with the ends of his hair, posing with the hat and starting to feel like her old, flirty self again. “Or do you think any mobster would want me for his mistress?”

She slipped out of her heels and came to face Kaizen once more, looking him up and down. “Hmm, your scars have healed nicely but I think you might need a little massage to get the surrounding skin free from the tension of the stitches.”
Before the Shadow Snake could answer her properly, Red took Kaizen by the arm and led him over to the bed, guiding him to lie down.
The pseudo-nurse went to the bathroom, taking a bottle of bath oil before returning to her “patient.” She let a generous amount of the oil pour out on to his chest.

“I really wouldn’t try to move at the moment, if I were you. Soft scars can tear open again if they’re not attended to…and trust me when I say that it is quite painful when they do.” She pretended to sigh. “And excuse my actions but I don’t want to get oil all over my dress…”

Without saying another word and without breaking eye contact with him, Red undid the ties of her dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing there in nothing but his fedora hat and her red lace underwear.
Still keeping her eyes locked on his, she straddled his lap, starting to move her hands along his pectorals and shoulder blades- spreading the oil.

“Are my eyes teasing you enough now, Kaizen-kun?” she all but purred down at him.

Karasu:
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:24 am

Kaizen walked with Red towards the hotel. Before reaching the hotel she made a comment that Kaizzen didn't expect from her, but it strangely aroused him. She said the whips and the blood stained shirt could mean what Kaizen said, or it could mean that the couple had a very fun night.. depending on who the person asks. Kaizen wondered for a moment the things he'd do with a whip. Most of his thoughts involved killing, but a select few involved.. more sadistic things.

"Very true, my Red, if anything it would be boring to use a whip for anything less." Kaizen smirked while thinking about the possibilities.

When they reached the inn Red helped Kaizen undress, which was normal. Kaizen was almost healed, but that almost meant limited muscle movement. He couldn't run anymore then he can stretch. However, he could move around which was more then enough to kill some opponents, if not most.

While she took off his coat she told him that she thought his mobster background was 'hot', eventually she took off his shirt and went behind him. She teased him by running her finger down his back and kissing the area that Kaizen thought was the head of the snake. Kaizen smiled and felt his fedora get taken from him. When Kaizen turned around he saw Red wearing his white fedora. She asked if she looked better as a mobster.

"You'd look better then most, if not anyone, in anything." Kaizen looked at her heels, combined with her evocative posture, and gulped instinctively. He watched her hair get flicked and he couldn't help but smirk and cross his arms. She did look good in the hat.

She suddenly left the room. She claimed that Kaizen needed oil to help his surrounding tissue, on the stitched areas, heal correctly. She came back with a bottle of oil and forced Kaizen on the bed. He knew she was going to help him so he let her do it. When he landed on the bed she said that she didn't want to her her dress dirty. Kaizen was about to look for some comfortable clothing for her but she instantly dropped her dress. This exposed her very.. provocative body. She put oil on his body before telling him she didn't want to dirty her clothes.

Kaizen tried not to stare, but he couldn't help it. Her slim legs, her hair, her eyes (which were looking at his), her body, her cleavage. Everything about Red seemed like something that every man would want. Even Kaizen couldn't help but stare for a second before coming back to reality. He was an assassin, and one with few feelings that get the better of him.

Red took off her high heels and got on top of him. Kaizen heard her say that if he moved around too fast he'd rip a soft scar. He grinned, thinking that he was probably fine with the pain but decided not to move around too much just to make sure.

She started massaging his pectora then moved back to his scapular area. She looked like she knew what she was doing. Kaizen's instinct was to stab her for getting too close, but he decided to lay down and let her do her job. He'd be a fool not to enjoy a woman on her underwear with a perfect figure massage his body.

"I'll have to add a few other things on my list of things that tease me."

Kaizen said this while he laid on the bed looking at Red. His right and left arm were separated from his torso on purpose so she could massage each arm individually. He made sure to stretch them out away from him so he could make her job easier.

"Would you mind if I rest for a bit? This is relaxing." Within a second Kaizen's eyes closed. He had no reason not to trust Red with this, and he wasn't about to do much else after the massage. A good massage made most people sleepy, and that's what Kaizen was feeling. When she finishes massaging him he'll wake up, before then he'll be resting.

Lore:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:32 pm

((OOC: Avert your eyes children, things are about to get smutty))

Red could only smile wider at Kaizen’s compliance, her crimson smirk stretching even further as her hands continued to work into his muscles, completely relaxing him and completely relieving every ounce of tension from his shoulders to his waist.

She watched him sleep, saying in a low voice with lidded eyes that greedily traced every inch of him- every tight, porcelain, unflawed inch of him- as he lay beneath her.
“Don’t worry, Kaizen-kun. You can sleep for as long as you like…I’ll take care of you. Not that you’ll want to sleep all the way through this experience…”

She proceeded to massage him for the next few minutes and as soon as she was content that his muscles were completely relaxed- that his limbs were perfectly heavy and perfectly unsuspecting- Red got up and walked to the other side of the room to retrieve her Kurenai Whip from the folds of her satchel.
Not a huntress to allow her prey any moment to let their thoughts recuperate, Red immediately started to remove all the clothing beneath Kaizen’s waist, with the exception of his underwear.
“I meant to compliment you on your shoes,” the scarlet-haired pirate commented almost completely casually as she started to massage his legs. “Are they custom-made by any chance?”

She laughed slightly, performing the same ritual ministrations on his leg muscles until they were as devoid of tension as his upper body before rising fluidly and taking up her whip once more.
“I once told you that I had never been an angel…in fact I think I also told you that I was quite possibly more of a demon than you…” Red smirked, pulling the cable of the whip taut and letting the tight cracking sound that pierced the air tease the Shadow Snake where he lay.
“Well, now maybe it’s time that I proved it…”

Red casually took both of his relaxed arms and held them to the bedpost, using the cable of the whip to tie his wrists there. “You’re a hundred percent right, by the way. A whip isn’t worth using if it’s not used for the purpose of pleasure as well as the purpose of battle…I’m feeling kind tonight so you’ll only experience one…but I think one will be more than enough…”
The Crimson Thief gave a low, velvety, almost evil laugh as she strode back over to sit at the side of the bed.

She stared at him with lidded eyes for a few moments in silence before speaking again.
“I was thinking about what you said when we were on the dance-floor. About whether I wanted to walk away from our little situation without regrets…”
Red lifted a hand and placed it over Kaizen’s sheathed crotch, delicately stroking what was beneath before increasing her pressure to a firm, deliberate pump. “…and truthfully, I don’t like walking away from a situation regretting anything…”
Her free hand trailed up her back, pulling at the tie of bra to loosen it.
“…and I’m telling you now, quite frankly, I don’t intend to walk away from this regretting anything…”

Red stood up and shedding herself of her bra and smirking down at Kaizen like a lioness who’d just discovered the hiding place of her prey.
“And that comment you made about me “not getting any closer to you”?” She lifted the fedora from her head and placed it on the bed-stand, her eyes narrowing.

“I really took that as more of a challenge than a statement….”

Hello! :
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Red said that it was fine to rest, and so Kaizen closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. Red massaged his torso then moved down to his thighs. From there Kaizen couldn't help but relax even more as the muscles on his legs began to lose tension.

Kaizen tried to listen to her as she spoke.

She complimented his shoes, which he only gave a small 'mhmm' too. They weren't custom made, but they were definitely expensive.. however, the bottom of the shoe was something that Kaizen asked to be put on there. The black snake on the bottom of the shoe was a worthy addition to the price. Technically, because the bottom was changed, he did have it custom made.

She took off his pants, and his shoes and socks. Kaizen knew that the massage would go better without them anyways.. and it helped him fall further into sleep.

She then started saying that she once told him that she was never an angel, and that she was more of a demon then he was. Kaizen didn't mind her talking for some reason. She said that maybe it was time for her to prove it. Kaizen didn't know what she meant by that, but he had enough trust in her to not think it was something evil. If anything he was too deep in sleep to think about it too much. Then he heard the sound of something snapping, but didn't care enough to open his eyes immediately. He slowly opened them and watched Red on top of him. The view was nice.

He felt both of his relaxed arms put over his head. He waited for the feeling of a massage but instead felt something cold and hard wrapped around his wrists. Kaizen opened his eyes suddenly and tried to move his arms, but they were tied. If he turned into his full snake form he'd probably open all of the scars around his torso just by slithering around or trying to strike her with his neck. If all of those wounds opened again, there was a chance he'd die.. as far as his knowledge went, he wasn't a doctor. Turning into his hybrid form wouldn't accomplish anything. He'd be faster, but he wouldn't be able to get out of the whip any easier.

The last thing he wanted was to give Red a reason to injure him again.. as it was he was under her mercy.

"Well if you insist on doing this I am capable of doing it without the handcuffs, you know." Of course Kaizen was lying, he wasn't going to risk himself by doing exactly what Red wanted to do.. and secretly Kaizen as well.

She then talked about what Kaizen told her, about living without regrets. Kaizen smirked, but under his lips he gritted his teeth. She use his own words against him. Half of him wanted to slap her for outsmarting him, but he couldn't.. his hands were tied.

He tried to speak, "You must have misheard, are you sure you didn't hear something else?" Kaizen tried to make her doubt herself and her resolve. If it worked he won't have to worry about the current situation. He watched her hand trail up her back, this made Kaizen more nervous. "Are you SURE you heard correctly? It could have been a number of things." She said she wasn't going to regret anything. That's when she took off her bra and Kaizen's teeth gritted on each other.

She sat on top of him and looked down at him, like he was inferior to her. Her eyes reminded him of his own expression when he saw someone he was about to kill.

She told him that the comment where he didn't want her to get near him was a challenge instead of a threat. Kaizen's anger almost overtook him, but he tried not to show it.. his words, however, did show what his expression didn't.

"If you don't stop now you'll regret this later on, my dear Red. I will personally make sure to that." Kaizen's anger bypassed his usual calm thinking. He normally doesn't lose his temper, in fact this is probably the first time in his life. However, this is also the first time someone catches him off guard and in a situation where he is helpless.

Lol great:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Kaizen’s threat did manage to unsettle a small part of Red however that very small part of her was largely inferior to the very dominant part of her that was incredibly turned on by his sudden display of brutality.
She giggled at his ferocity and ran a finger down the side of his face.
“Shhh, I wouldn’t try to be so mean if I were you, Kaizen-kun. In fact, I’d be really, really sweet…”

She leaned down and toyingly kissed his cheek, making sure to press her bare breasts into his chest as she wound his hair around her finger.
“You should feel so, so, so honoured. I’m obviously not sleeping with you because I can get something out of you. I’m doing this because I find you seriously hot. Mmmm, I’m a sucker for bad boys…you shouldn’t have told me that you were an ex-mobster…”

Red continued her playful, taunting flirtation as she stood up, rose from the bed and removed her panties, leaving herself completely bare before him.
It definitely wasn’t the first time she’d ever been naked in front of a man.
But there was something about the feeling of Kaizen’s eyes on her that made Red shudder and made her heart pound a little faster.
The primal fear had returned.
Something in the back of her mind was repeating a mantra, saying that Kaizen was dangerous: that beneath his charming, handsome exterior lurked a monster waiting to be unleashed.

Taking a breath, Red shook off the feelings, allowing lust to take her over again.
She allowed desire to make her deaf and blind to all but her own selfish gains.

She sat at the edge of the bed, sweeping her hair aside to show Kaizen the faded mark at the back of her neck. “Remember this? You marked me as yours. What kind of hunter doesn’t want to claim what’s his?”

Red laughed again, leaning forward and kissing his cheek. “What’s the matter, Kaizen-kun? Doesn’t the big snake want to play?”

She kissed down the side of his face to his neck. “Well, then…” She kissed along his neck. “…maybe…” She kissed down along his collar bone, licking and nipping occasionally. “…I’ll just have to…” She kissed down his chest. “…find another big snake…” She kissed down his abdomen, stopping at the line of his underwear, looking up at him with a grin. “…who wants to play.”
Without hesitation, Red pulled down Kaizen’s underwear, eyes glinting. “Looks like I found a willing participant…”
Taking a breath, she leaned down and took him into her mouth…starting a fiery performance, set to take them both to another world entirely.

She stayed atop him for almost the entire night, making sure that he reached the very pinnacle of euphoria as often as she did but never allowing him to release within her.
“No man gets to do that,” she would tell him, breathlessly before returning to her “work.”
Under low light, she gasped and writhed, both in awe and in fear of the man beneath her…and the fear fed her desire.

When the first rays of morning touched the island’s bay, Red had worked them both to exhaustion but forced herself to rise. She redressed quickly, wincing slightly in pain as she bent over.
She was no virgin but it had been a long time since she’d taken someone of Kaizen’s…talents.
“Try not to hate me too much,” she told him breathlessly, her core already starting to ache with the knowledge of what she had just done. “Trust me…this was a good thing for both of us. Now we’re not left with that “what if” feeling…” She untied her whip, releasing his hands- but only when she was certain that he would be too tired to try to follow her.

“I really did enjoy our time together,” she told him, fixing her hair in the mirror and re-packing her satchel. “And I’m sorry we had to end on this note but look at it this way: at least now you won’t have to feel bad saying goodbye to me…”
Red sighed. “And you don’t have to pay me either. Consider the free treatment my gift to you. You pleased my body. I pleased yours. We’re even. Besides, it’s one of my three personal rules: one, I don’t beg for anything. Two, I don’t take money for sex or let men pay for a hotel room for us. And three, no one gets to “let go” inside of me.”

Red was breathing a lot more heavily than she thought she’d be.
She felt like mentally slapping herself.
What was the problem?! It wasn’t like she’d never left a guy in the morning time before!
She took one last lingering glance at Kaizen, blowing him a kiss from the doorway.
“I’m sorry, Kaizen-kun,” she found herself saying softly. “I think we both know, this never would have worked out between us…good luck with everything…”

And after managing one last flirty wink, the Crimson Thief was gone.

Two days later, Reiko Fujiwara was walking out of a dress boutique on Tide Island, approximately four islands over in West Blue from the one she’d met Kaizen on.
Stowing away on a ship had been a nightmare to have to do again but she wasn’t taking any chances.
She couldn’t help but shake the feeling that Kaizen was going to follow her. She couldn’t get the threatening look in his eyes- the rage in his voice- out of her head.
“Just forget it,” she told herself. “There’s no way anyone’s good enough to track you this far…and all you have to do is get in contact with Skyler Baudelaire and you’ll be back on the Grand Line in no time…good luck to him finding you there!”

A sudden tap on her shoulder made Red jump and scream, prompting her face to turn about as scarlet as her hair when she turned around to see a rather apologetic looking shop clerk.

“Uh, sorry ma’am,” he stammered. “But you, uh, left your receipt behind…”

“Oh right, thanks,” she exhaled, breathing out a sigh of relief as she accepted the receipt, proving she had paid for the new dress that she was wearing.
She could have just stolen it but that would have taken effort that she didn’t have after spending three days in the brig of a trade ship.
True, her little escapade with Kaizen hadn’t exactly been lucrative but she repeatedly reminded herself that if she had taken money from him…it would make her little better than a prostitute.

“I may be an utter slut,” Red sighed as she walked along the outer part of the docks to a quieter area of the quay, “But I’m no one’s sex slave and I’m no hooker…”
Contemplating where a good tavern might be- just for a place to drink and to start her letter to Skyler- Red caught her reflection in a nearby inlet of water.

She couldn’t help but laugh a little, twirling in the light, cotton summer-dress.

She had really only wanted the cute, crimson ballet shoes that went with it: the dress itself was a snow-white little number with a frilly trim and no sleeves and the clerk had coerced her into buying it through flattery.
Red shook her head at the deceptively “pure” and innocent looking girl in the water.

“I thought I deserved to spoil myself,” she told her reflection, still laughing. “But white is definitely not my colour…”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Red ignored his threats. She said he should feel honored because she didn't sleep with him because she wanted something from him, it was because he was attractive. It didn't help the situation, it only made Kaizen angrier. He was being used by a woman's OWN desires. He was being treated like a toy.

After Kaizen tried his best not to show interest she found something else that couldn't lie.. and when she found him it was very hard to get her to stop.

Kaizen watched her play with it in a manner he hasn't had in a very long time. Before he knew it she had enguled both Kaizen and him in desires that Kaizen has never had for other people.

She mounted him and continued to move for hours upon hours with small breaks in the middle. During those breaks Kaizen tried to talk her out of this, and had a very brief moment of peace only to return back to 'paradise' a moment later. She didn't slow down, or stop, unless he climaxed. At that point she let him do it outside her body. Kaizen couldn't continue this with only 10% endurance.

In the middle of the night, about 4 hours before morning, Kaizen already had enough. He was beyond tired and had no way of continuing willingly. That didn't stop Red. She continued to move without hesitation, and without missing a cue. Kaizen's anger only grew more and more the faster Red moved and less she seemed to care about his bodies condition; he had pain in that area after the hours of continuation. Red didn't slow down though, or stop, and that made Kaizen feel.. strangely vulnerable.

Towards the end Kaizen couldn't move anymore. He felt like passing out but every time he did he was woken up almost instantly by the same movements that made him pass out. Kaizen cursed her under his breath. His body was dripping with sweat from the night of continual movements and climaxes.

When the morning finally came Kaizen was relieved but half passed out. Red finally removed herself from him, with his other half soaked. Kaizen heard Red before she left and couldn't help but grin. Her biggest mistake was leaving him alive.

When she left it took the apartment an entire day to find Kaizen tied up. They let him go after congratulating him; he paid them extra to never talk about that event to anyone. Now came the fun part.. he had to find Red.

Connections in the underworld were a good thing. Kaizen didn't have enough to find her, but he had one man with a ship that didn't know that one of the members of the crew escaped.. Kaizen just didn't tell him that it wasn't really a member. Eventually he looked in the distance on the island, remembering that Red loved the ocean, and saw the woman walking on the docks. Kaizen smirked. Hiw body was completely healed now, even after the night of.. lust and flesh. Kaizen didn't want to kill her.. at least, not yet. What Kaizen wanted was to do to her what she did to him then dump her in the middle of the ocean.

Kaizen's ship arrived on the island that he saw her and walked with a crowd. He had one pill left from that day, he'll have to use it efficiently. Remembering where he saw her and her location Kaizen walked in that direction. He turned into a snake when he walked through an alley. He looked at the crowds and made it to the other side of the island, the second dock. He didn't want her to see him arrive on a ship.

While in his snake form Kaizen slithered through the docks scaring everyone that saw him into running away or holding still. It didn't take long before the dock flowed with rumors of a snake in the area. Kaizen ran, while in his full snake form, through the island until he made it to a near deserted part of the docks. Nobody worried because they didn't see anyone in that area. They still called the island guards though in case the snake came back to the heavily populated areas.

Kaizen ran through the sand in top speed. It didn't take long before he found Red walking away from the docks behind Kaizen. It was perfect. He made it to her easily and wrapped himself around her; he constricted her body and bit her neck. Kaizen then turned his body into a form similar to his hybrid but with a snake head. This was his venom point. Kaizen then inserted his venom inside of her. Paralyzing venom, if this worked, will course through her veins. She will lose 4% on endurance every post and when it reaches 0% she will become paralyzed. Right after that form Kaizen wrapped around her again with his full form. His body tried to constrict her brain to pass out.

If it works then read the following

"I never got a chance to thank you for healing me.. thank you." The usual person would think why Kaizen injected them with something then thanked said person, but his words continued after a brief pause; "I also never got to thank you for the night of pleasure.. I think I'll keep you as my sex slave. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Three square meals a day.. and orgasms that will make you bleed." Kaizen made sure to wrap around her neck to stop her from talking. When she passes out he'll swallow her and go inside a random merchant's ship. After throwing her on the deck and killing the ten men on board he sailed to the oceans. When she wakes up she'll be paralyzed.. and it'll finally be time for his revenge.

Kaizen put her on the captains room, in the dark with him watching her for when she woke up paralyzed. He made sure to leave the ship with no sails. He didn't want to run into a rock while he tormented this woman.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:51 pm

As Red walked away from the docks, on to the more secluded part of the beach, she fleetingly thought that she imagined someone saying the word “snake” or warning another person about a snake.
Briefly, Kaizen crossed her mind but she quickly dismissed- deciding that she’d probably misheard them or that it was just a silly coincidence.

“Come on, Reiko,”she told herself. “Time to think rationally again. Gah, I suppose now I’ll be thinking of him every time I so much as hear the word “snake”…”

Red didn’t initially feel Kaizen’s serpent body snaking up her leg as she admired her reflection in the watery little inlet but eventually she became aware of a cold, leathery feeling running along the bare skin of her shins.
Before she could properly register what was going on, squinting at the strange dark line that was suddenly starting to slip across her reflection, Red suddenly felt a lung-emptying, extremely painful compressing her torso.

She struggled to breathe, grabbing in vain at the snake that coiled around her body- her heartbeat rapidly increasing by the second when she realised what or rather whom was wrapped around her.
Red cried out as a searing pain suddenly struck her shoulder and tears began to form in her eyes. She stumbled backwards, clapping a hand to her bleeding neck and slowly falling to her knees as her upper body was deprived of oxygen.
“What…wh-what did y-you…?”

Red forced herself to look up at her attacker, instantly recognising the yellow eyes as her own blue eyes widened in disbelief.
“No…no…you…how did you…?”
But her brain was losing oxygen fast and her body was quickly succumbing to the venom, her endurance rapidly dropping with each frantic beat of her heart.
Her vision started to double and soon, all Red could hear was her own blood pounding in her ears.

Kaizen was saying something to her.
Thanking her? Or was he talking about something completely different entirely?
Red couldn’t hear what he was coming out of his mouth but she could only judge by the malicious look in his eyes that nothing he was saying was going to bear well for her.
She shook her head at him, trying to speak but finding herself unable to form words as her vision slowly faded to black.

Red was soon completely passed out, her consciousness fading into a dark, dreamless abyss. She stayed asleep as Kaizen took out the entire crew, not even feeling her back connect with the hard-wood of the upper deck.
She lay perfectly still, in the dark, on the unknown Captain’s bed. Her hair was spread across the pillows, her limbs completely rigid beneath the pretty, frilly, white, summer dress and her lips puckered stiffly…like a living porcelain doll.

Gradually, her eyes opened, darting from left to right as she took in her unfamiliar new surroundings.
“What…what…happened?” she murmured aloud, her words slurring slightly as she tried to remember what had happened before she’d lost consciousness.
Her blue eyes widened even wider than before, her breath starting to quicken as she tried to move her arms and legs.
Nothing below her neck was capable of moving!
Her muscles had turned completely numb, her joints and muscles no longer obeying the commands of her brain. She struggled to move, trying to force life back into her body.

“Come on, come on…no, no, no, no…this isn’t happening…”

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Kaizen waited for Red to wake up. She was in a wooden room, the captains cabin, with little to no way out of the room other then two small windows that not even Red could fit through (one that showed the window and the other the deck) and a door that Kaizen made sure to barricade from the outside.

The bed that Red was on had a sheet made of very soft black fur. The pillows had the same type of soft fut on them. Kaizen did this to make sure Red was comfortable. He wanted her to feel a false sense of security when she obviously wasn't in a secure situation.

Kaizen sat about four feet from her when she woke up; he had his legs crossed and his tie undone. This was to give her a small hint of what was about to happen. He took off his fedora when she woke up and placed it on her head.

"You look great as a mobster, my poor Red." Kaizen added the 'poor' in his vocabulary to see her reaction. He stood up and laid beside her on the bed. He turned into his hybrid snake form and gently touched her skin with his claws. He made small marks around her neck. Unlike the first time they met though, he didn't stop moving it around. This time Kaizen focused on circulating around the neck, through the jugular, and stopped at the other side. Kaizen enjoyed the small mark he left behind. If he had put a little pressure she would have bled out right then and there.

"Don't bother moving, you're paralyzed because of my venom. You can still feel pain though, as you might have just realized." Kaizen then moved his hybrid hand on her abdomen. He stabbed a hole in her dress and ripped it open exposing her abdomen very easily. Kaizen then started to tease her abdomen with the tips of his claws. He moved lower in the abdomen until he reached an area very close to the crotch.

"The good news is.. you can still feel pleasure as well. Unfortunately for you, though, there's a limit to how much pleasure the body can get before it becomes pain. I plan to reach that barrier with you.. my dear Red." Kaizen switched from 'poor' to 'dear' to let her know that she's 'important' to him. This only further showed his dominance over the situation. His claws continued to slowly move up and down her lower abdomen, each time it went closer to her crotch then the last.

"It's roughly 6:00 PM right now. We should be done by.." Kaizen thought for a moment, giving the thought a brief pause. "The same time, AM, tomorrow.. right? I think I should be satisfied by then."

Yeah had to make the post longer, so smut lol Don't read if you're under 18 or easily offended. I kill you.:

Kaizen laid on the bed, tired, after the last part of the night. He kissed her cheek on the bed and smiled normally, like nothing had happened. "I'm pretty sleepy right now. That venom won't wear off today, it will wear off tomorrow at one point. You should get comfortable. I'm going to sleep; I had a very long night." Kaizen didn't care if she was crying in the middle of the night, or screaming, or even cursing at him. If she cursed he'd move faster, if she screamed he'd shush her with a kiss, and if she cried he'd treat her like a victim with 'awes' and 'shhh, it's ok' then continue moving without a hint of hesitance.

"Good night, beautiful." He kissed her lips and went back to bed, he made sure to sleep facing her so she wouldn't be able to avoid his face without moving her head away and looking at the wall with a small window leading to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:21 pm

The irony had never been more excruciating: the sight of the ocean, while slightly frightening her, still served as a reminder of her freedom.
But at this very moment, as she stared out of the tiny window with a broken body, a frozen heart and a fractured mind, all Red could view the sea as was a sign that she was trapped.
The last words to leave her lips as she slowly lost consciousness once again were: “Just kill me.”

Red’s eyes slowly opened as the feeling was starting return to her fingertips and as soon as the room hazily shifted back into view, the memories from the night before came flooding back to her.
She felt herself start to tremble and bile started to rise in her throat.
Sensation by sensation slowly overtook her.
Her head ached from a lack of sleep, her scalp burned from having her hair pulled, her neck was in agony from being sliced by his claws, her entire torso was in terrible pain- bruised and slashed to ribbons- tormented with a glazing of alcohol and citrus as a punishment for whenever she tried to take a rest.
She didn’t even want to think about the torturous stinging between her legs.

Slowly dragging herself to sit up, her limbs stiff and virtually immobile, Red deliberately avoided looking at the man who lay beside her.
His voice rang in her ears, crooning sweetly at her as he thrashed inside of her.
“My poor Red…”
“Awh, shhh… it’s ok, darling…”
“It’ll all be alright, don’t worry…”

She slowly brought a hand to her face, feeling where her own tears had stained her cheeks.
Red silently despised herself: at first she had started out strong, shouting and him and cursing at him. She had threatened him and shrieked at him.
That had only pushed him into ramming into her harder: the worst part being that she couldn’t even look away from him or pretend she wasn’t enjoying it because he’d choke her out if she didn’t climax.
“You should have just let him strangle you to death,” a nasty voice in the back of her head said. A nasty voice that she hadn’t heard for years. “Instead of just melting in his hands like the little whore you are…or was it too difficult to pretend that you didn’t enjoy it?”
Red buried her head in her hands, resigning to the terrible truth that some aspect of the violent act had actually served to arouse her.

Good God, it had been a long time since Red had actually been brought to climax by a man. Kaizen’s display of brute force and dominance had evoked feelings in her and sensations in her that she hadn’t felt in almost two years.
There had been moments when he was thrusting into her that Red had begun to cry out in rapture and ecstasy rather than in agony.
These moments did not last long but feeling herself tighten around them, straddling the barrier between pain and pleasure, lust and loathing…she had never felt so alive and yet so dead inside.

And then if she screamed for help, he’d seal his mouth down upon hers but not before reminding her that no one could hear her.
Red ran her tongue around her mouth, tasting the sticky remnants of strawberries, oranges and…

“And you didn’t spill a drop, did you? You spineless little slut,”the taunting voice continued. “Poor little orphan Red should have just let him slit her throat…instead of giving in like a common tramp…
“I couldn’t let him do it inside me,” Red told the voice aloud, her voice ragged and hoarse. “I couldn’t live with myself if I had to have his child…”
“I’m surprised you can live with yourself anyway. You’re pathetic. Maybe it’s fitting that he plans on treating you as a slave. You certainly sobbed to him like an obedient little bitch last night…”

At one point, when he had her forced to sit atop him, she had started to cry.
Abandoning the laws that she had always lived by, Red stopped commanding him and started to beg him to stop. She pleaded with him, tears running freely down her face.
“You made your point!” she had cried. “I get it. You can have me like I had you. Now stop! Please! You’re hurting me…” Red had dissolved into tears at this stage.
An Kaizen had comforted her. Without stopping his act of violation, he had cradled her gently, kissing her and telling her soothingly that it was alright…
Even when it wasn’t alright…
Even when the torture seemed endless…
Like the night would never be over.

Red lifted head from her hands, tears-stains marking her face once more.
And now the nightmare would never be over. He intended on keeping her: as a slave.
As his sex slave.
Red shook her head violently. “Like Hell….like Hell I’ll let him…”

“You brought this on yourself,” the voice was saying now. “This is karma. This is the gods punishing you and laughing at you. You forced him and now he’s forced y-…”
“He was hard before I even touched him!” Red suddenly shouted aloud, her eyes in a glazed, bloodshot trance. “I seduced him! I didn’t do what he did to me! I didn’t want to, I…I didn’t…”
“Poor little Reiko…pinned to a bed and raped by a Snake Demon…”

The thought of his cold skin against hers made her shiver and the memory of his tail being inside her made Red want to cry again.
But she didn’t.
Resolving to silence herself, Red wiped her eyes.
There was no point in crying, she decided. What had happened, had happened.
Tears weren’t going to fix that.
The sun was high in the sky outside, indicating that it was the late afternoon.

After almost two hours of trying to pull herself up, Red finally managed to sit on the edge of the bed. Her white dress lay on the ground in tatters- serving as an almost morbid metaphor.
After pausing for a moment, she reached down and lifted the fedora that Kaizen had mockingly placed on her head at the start of the night.
She put the hat on once more and reached across the floor to take up Kaizen’s suit-jacket.
“I’ve earned this,” she told herself, placing the jacket around her shoulders. “I should have claimed his real hide when I had the chance. This will have to do…”
Fastening the coat, Red tried not to look down at her body. Her once-perfect pale skin was now marred by copious numbers of inflamed cuts and open wounds, some still bleeding.
With the coat fully buttoned, Red sat back into the black fur of the bed once more.

Her legs were not particularly usable yet but she was determined not to curl up and mope.
Her mind briefly retreated to a darker recess and she wondered how funny the expression on Kaizen’s face would be to wake up to her lifeless corpse beside him.
She could tear open enough wounds to let herself bleed out if she wanted to.
Red smiled faintly, laughing maniacally at the idea for a few seconds before sighing.
That would be letting him win, wouldn’t it?

Red finally turned her head to look at the man lying beside her, daring herself to look at him.
She was determined to show him as little fear and disgust as she could manage.
It was the harshest retaliation she could think of, whilst her body was still in pain, to act as though his violation had meant nothing to her.
"Good morning lover," she muttered sardonically, prodding his side. "My cold-hearted, sadistic, beastly, despicable, bastard lover..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Kaizen heard Red talking to herself in several instances while he was sleeping. The few times his min was alert enough to listen overheard her talking to someone that wasn't there. He didn't hear a second voice, only Red's. She talked outloud at one point, she said that 'He was hard before I even touched him!'. Kaizen couldn't guess the other parts of the conversation with herself, but he guessed that he had broken Red. Kaizen couldn't help but smirk in his sleep.

Two hours later Red woke Kaizen up with a 'good morning lover'. Kaizen wondered why her attitude had changed, but his smirk only grew when he imagined the pain of those cuts he left last night.

When Red finished by calling him a 'bastard', among other things, he talked to Red in a calm yet delighted tone; this was to mock her.

"If you keep talking to me like that I may think you're ready for round two after last night." Kaizen's eyes opened slightly to show his 'serious' expression. His eyes narrowed to look at Red and his smile shrunk to an almost believable size. His eyes and lips showed an evil smile of sorts. "Talking dirty is only going to put me in the mood, my dearest Red."

After Kaizen smiled he spoke in the same calm and delighted tone, "My lovely Red, are you hungry? I am famished. I'll bring us some food. I'll let you eat it primarily instead of secondarily this time. I promise." Kaizen chuckled a little, like he had told a joke that both Red and Kaizen would be laughing at.

He put both of his legs on the ground and walked forward. He opened the door that was no longer barricaded and walked towards the kitchen, where he had found the fruits just the other day. He turned into his warrior point so he could jump over the hand rest area/ballance fence so he could reach the kitchen immediately. He then turned to his human form again he felt like the jump took more from him then he thought it should.

Kaizen looked around in the ship's kitchen but found mostly meat and fruits. These men were not vegetable lovers. Kaizen grabbed some grapes and strawberries (to indirectly insult her after yesterday) and an orange. Kaizen made sure to bring some rum and mix it with a familiar wine that Red had used in the inn. Kaizen mixed them and created a very familiar taste on a cocktail.

Kaizen walked up the stairs again and sat next to Red. He dropped some of the strawberries next to her, giving her the same food he forced down her throat the other day mixed with his saliva.

"I'll have an orange, again. I might enjoy some of the grapes." Kaizen left the grapes between him and Red. She had limited movement and the easiest tings for her to reach were the strawberries that she probably never wanted to eat again. Kaizen hoped she wouldn't eat them because then that would show how much of an effect last night did on her psychologically.

After his fun with her he'll have to throw her over the ship tomorrow.. maybe today in the afternoon. Kaizen didn't show it but he was still tired after last night. When Kaizen put her body on top of him while he sat down he had to MOVE her. His muscles were kind of sore from those hours he had to force her to bounce just to inflict more pain. He'll wait a day to have enough energy to comfortably lift her body and throw her out into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Red forced herself to laugh at the mention of a “round two”, putting on a seductive mask to disguise her true, disgusted feelings.
“Round two? Oh, baby…don’t tease me unless you’re ready to come through with that promise…”
She rolled her eyes. “And any master of the art of desire knows that no one really “talks dirty”…it’s all down to the way you interpret it. I can’t help it if you’ve got a filthy mind to begin with.”

She watched as he left, not bothering to respond to his food-grabbing mission statement; Red felt sick to her stomach and eating was the last thing on her mind.
As soon as he was gone and she could hear his footfalls echoing in the lower part of the deck, Red frantically dragged herself into a sitting position.
“Alright, you’ve been a Devil Fruit freak for five years. Time to put these damn powers to some decent use,” she told herself aloud, concentrating as best as she could. Looking at her hands in frustration, Red could only heave a sigh in disdain. Her hands turned invisible, the clearness slowly spreading to her elbows but it went no further.
It was no use: her Devil Fruit Control wasn’t good enough yet.
She needed more practice.

Red slowly allowed her hands to return to sight as Kaizen returned to the room, carrying a selection of fresh fruits, including grapes, (and much to her chagrin), oranges and strawberries.
It didn’t go unnoticed that he placed the strawberries as closely to her as he could, probably trying to get a reaction out of her.
It also didn’t go unnoticed that even the simple task of walking from the door to the bed seemed to take quite a bit out of him…maybe he was as exhausted as she was?

The Crimson Thief just barely bit back a genuine smirk as a devilish plan suddenly started to hatch in the darker part of Red’s mind.

Preparing to put on the performance of a lifetime, she leaned forwards and took up a strawberry.
“Mmm, thank you sweetheart,” she purred gently. “I love strawberries. Not only are they my favourite colour but they’re so…” Red pursed her lips over the tip of the fruit, rolling her tongue around its plump, fleshy sides. “…juicy.” She bit into the strawberry, pretending to savour the taste despite the sudden urge to spit it out. “Mmmm…”

She held up another large strawberry to Kaizen’s own lips, winking at him. “Let me feed you, Kaizen-kun? It’s the least I can do after you fed me so well last night.” She licked her lips, making sure that the very tip of her tongue traced every inch of her well-practiced scarlet smirk.

“So about this whole sex-slave thing,” she began, running her fingers down the Shadow Snake’s black jacket that was now draped around her shoulders. “I was thinking…you and I need to have a serious talk about your…technique…if this is going to continue.” Red took another strawberry into her mouth. “You see, for one thing, sex is like training for battle. The better your partner is, the better you are and the better you make your partner feel, the better they can make you feel…”
She winced briefly at the pain of her wounds as she turned over, tipping the fedora forward in a playful gesture but not taking her eyes from Kaizen’s. “Secondly, a person’s sexual technique is like a fingerprint…it can tell you things about a person that you mightn’t have known about that person before…”

The more she spoke, the easier speaking became.
Soon, Red was speaking just as confidently as she always had- her tone brash, commanding and dominant.

“For one thing,” she told him, reaching across to him to touch his bare chest. The gashes on her torso ached and the feeling of his skin against her fingers made her shiver but she smirked regardless. “You’re a selfish lover. You try to hide it by excessively pleasuring your partner but that’s only because you’ve got a need to control others. At the end of the day, you only want to see the look on your partner’s face as they reach climax if it’s you who’s causing the climax…” Red shrugged. “To me, this would suggest that you were slightly spoiled as a child but a lot of your decisions were made for you.”
Red traced a small circle over his chest, slowly skimming her fingers to the area where his heart was. Her voice became soft and genuine for a moment as she looks at him. “I don’t have the same need to be selfish- evidenced by the fact that I didn’t try to hurt you between rounds…” She raised an eyebrow at him. “…and backed up by the fact that I wasn’t a spoiled child. But I do know what it feels like to have my decisions made for me so I do like control in bed…”

Red went on. “And that’s not the only way that we’re alike. I can tell that you lost your virginity when you were still in your teenage years…and that you lost it because it was something that you felt you had to do rather than something that you wanted to do…” She stroked the area above where his heart should be. “…but you and I differ in the fact that I don’t think you often linger around with your lays. I think you would often leave or insist that she leaves before the morning comes.” She skimmed her finger upwards and in a display of bravery, she lightly traced the veins on his neck- mimicking the lines where he had marked her but not hurting him in the slightest. “I think you’ve got a problem with letting people get very intimately close…”

“If I’m going to be your sex slave,” she purred, winding a lock of her hair around her finger and looking up at him. “I think it’s important that you know what turns me on…so I’ll tell you a secret that I’ve never told any man before…” Red hesitated for a moment, unsure as to how much truth she was willing to put into her performance. “…but I really love to be dominated. I love to be controlled. I love to be punished. I think it’s because the role of the helpless victim is one I never usually get to play. Usually, I’m the one who’s expected to be in control…so it’s a welcome change…”

She groaned in pain at the feeling of her wounds stretching but managed to move closer to Kaizen so that she was beside him beneath the covers.
“N-Now,” she declared, pulling aside the collar of his shirt. “If I’m going to please you, you need to tell me what turns you on…but first, we’ll work on your technique…” Red adopted the tone of a well-versed teacher. “You said you didn’t like damaged goods last night and you tore my skin to shreds…a bit of a contradiction, no? There are plenty of ways to sexually torture someone without having to draw too much blood. We’ll come to the blood-spilling later but first, let’s correct some of your basic technique…”
She brought her lips close to his neck. “This…is a strategy that I learned from an Amazonian.” She winked. “No word of a lie.” She brushed her lips close to the most sensitive area of his lower throat. “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. If I do, you can punch me, beat me, choke me until I turn blue…”
She kissed his neck lightly, making sure that her breath licked against his throat. “Now just tell me what turns you on…”

And with that said, Red began her performance, placing her lips against his neck and slowly starting to apply suction to the area.

Idea! Smile:

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:32 am

Red seemed to be enjoying herself, which is exactly what Kaizen wanted.. kind off. She seemed fine with the way he treated her, but this had to be a lie. Just last night she begged him to stop, now she acted like everything was fine? Kaizen wondered why she put a brave face. It could be just to spite Kaizen. It was almost working.

He brought her strawberries to eat and she ate them normally, like he didn't force a small box-full of strawberries down her throat with his saliva mixed into it. She almost looked like she enjoyed it. Red even asked him if he wanted one, she held a strawberry up for his mouth. He couldn't help but look at her a little oddly while he took a bite off the strawberry. She was either hiding something or fine with what happened yesterday. Kaizen couldn't be sure.

While Kaizen ate the strawberry from her hand she started to talk about his 'technique', and many other things relating to that subject. She started to read him from the way he raped her. She guessed right about him being spoiled, and for things to have been decided for him. Like homeschooling, and even becoming a mobster. He also accomplished many things on his own though, right after he killed his parents.

She talked about his first time having sex in his teenage years. Also correct. He did it with this one in particular because everyone at that age is expected to lose their virginity. Kaizen didn't care about the woman he did it with, even if she came from a trusted mobster's family. Kaizen told his dad about it so he didn't get looked down upon for being a virgin.

So far Kaizen understood the reasons for them. Red even told him some of the things she enjoyed in sex. She enjoyed being in control in bed, and she enjoys being dominated and controlled in bed. She said that she rarely got to play the role of a 'helpless victim'. So that's why she was behaving normally, she enjoyed it too much. She 'played the role' of a helpless victim. That meant all Kaizen did was fulfill a role that she secretly wanted.. this pissed him off.

He remembered tears that night, and a lot of begging. He remembered not going easy on her and forcing her to climax more times then Kaizen even bothered to count. What was it that she enjoyed from all of that? Kaizen even degraded her mouth with everything that could possible come out from a prolonged climax. His climax took almost a minute to completely finish. Nothing seemed like something she would have enjoyed.

Kaizen sat and wondered for a moment. She asked him what 'he' liked. It wasn't very important, since tomorrow he'd have to throw her over the ship anyways. He might as well tell 'someone' about his own fetishes. Albeit these things he's never even told his parents back when they were alive.

"I guess you can say that I enjoy cunnilingus mo- Red stopped him to show a trick that Amazons apparently taught her. She aimed at a usual weak spot in the neck and started to suck on it. Kaizen was about to hit her but she told him that she wouldn't bite. Kaizen smirked and let her continue with the kiss/sucking. While in this trance Kaizen was able to continue his talks, but it was more detailed and truthful then what he was about to say previously.

"I enjoy cunnilingus more then the average man. I can.. *winces from delight* get very excited by the smell and taste of it, especially when they climax. I get too excited at times from it so I have to stop after a climax on the woman's end. With my 'motor running' I can't help but use every ounce of energy I have on the poor woman. Sucking or licking foods from the outside or inside of the body is second on my list, and lastly is a prolonged erection. If I am hard for too long I can't help but climax in a heavenly manner. Usually I 'let out' a lot from it. This are ignoring the obvious sadistic tortures like causing pain, forcing climaxes, and food down someone's throat. The deeper inside the body the food I have to pick is, the harder I get." Kaizen spoke because he felt very relaxed at that moment. He also felt very.. cocky. He successfully raped a woman and didn't even have her hold a grudge. He did the impossible. Kaizen was living in his own world at that moment. He felt tired and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Red’s silently smirked against Kaizen’s neck as she continued to kiss and suck on his neck. Her little plan was working rather perfectly. Not only were words pouring from the man’s mouth like molasses but he seemed to be already settling into a false sense of security.
He genuinely seemed to believe that she was desperate to please him and had no wishes to pay spite to him, regardless of what had transpired between them the night before.
She took in every single tidbit of information that he fed her, using each individual fact to construct and add to a slow-growing plan of revenge.

Red’s interest piqued slightly and the thief looked up at the assassin for a moment when he mentioned the act of cunnilingus, her eyebrows raising.
A man who actually liked giving a woman oral?
“This snake is certainly a rare breed,” Red couldn’t help but think, reluctantly lamenting what she planned to do to him later…but only for a few seconds.
Running her tongue delicately along the inner hollows of his throat, Red placed a final kiss on his neck and nuzzled his pale, white skin.

Red looked up at her “captor”, giving him the most tender, doe-eyed gaze that she could manage.
“You like eating in bed?” Suddenly getting an idea and unable to resist, Reiko took up a strawberry. “Here, eat this, baby.” She placed the strawberry between her lips and held it up to Kaizen.

Assuming that Kaizen ate the strawberry from her mouth, Red pulled herself, wincing, to sit in Kaizen’s lap- straddling his legs beneath the covers.
Only clad in Kaizen’s own hat and jacket, Red’s bare flesh brushed against Kaizen’s. She bit back a shudder and swallowing, offered him her neck.
She swept her hair aside, exposing the milky skin to him.

Trying to be brave, Red placed on hand on Kaizen’s shoulder.
“Now how about you show me what you learned from me just now?”
She paused for a moment, taking up the bottle of rum from the bedside table when she realised that she’d need to “sweeten the deal” a bit. Lightly, she drizzled the rum on her neck.
“Here…does that help?”

She waited with held breath for the Shadow Snake’s response.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Red finished her performance with a kiss to his neck. Kaizen almost instantly 'snapped out' of the trance that she placed on him. Kaizen didn't think too much of it though, since her spirits should be too broken for a plan of any sorts to begin with. She was probably just curious to find out what he enjoyed doing; it's ironic that he didn't do any of those things with her yesterday, its almost like he raped her for the sake of raping. Kaizen couldn't help but smirk at this thought.

Red looked up at Kaizen and gave him an almost hypnotic look with a strawberry between her lips. He placed his lips on hers instinctively and started to pull on the strawberry in an almost sucking motion. He touched her lips with his when he did this and massaged the strawberry out from her mouth. While he did this Red placed herself on his lap. Kaizen chewed on the strawberry in his mouth with his usual expression on his face. His legs weren't really moving, though, since he was still a bit sore from the night's continuous movements.

Red showed her neck to Kaizen when she sat on his lap. She pulled her hair to the side and put booze around her flesh. Kaizen's mind blurred for a moment and he used her earlier example to suck, lip, and kiss her neck without the use of his teeth. He licked the rum from her neck softly with his tongue and tried his best to lick all of the juices from her flesh. He tried to do the equivalent to licking an orange expecting the juice, or liquid, to find itself in his mouth naturally as the tongue went along. In some cases Kaizen even sucked on the neck to put some of the rum in his mouth.

Kaizen felt her flesh against his while doing this. He moved instinctively while he licked her neck. A little friction is second nature with something like this, although Kaizen wasn't going to take it to the next step. Albeit his 'other him' was already aroused. The bigger arousal though was with the rum on her neck, only because it reminded him of cunnilingus, but Red would have felt his tool aroused when she sat on his lap originally; he was excited before he sucked on her neck with rum and after he bit the strawberry from her mouth. Although it wasn't nearly as aroused as the day before.

"The strawberry was delicious, the rum was just as good." Kaizen said this with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Red tried to stop herself from gasping but before she could restrain herself, she had let out a breathy cry of pleasure at the feeling of his mouth on her neck.

Honestly speaking, she had been prepared for two scenarios.
One, Kaizen would attempt to copy her ministrations but fail terribly- giving her cause to scorn his sexual technique further.
Two, Kaizen would bite a chunk out of her neck…which Red didn’t really have a counteractive plan for but she was still feeling so utterly hollow after the previous night’s violation that the idea of bleeding to death didn’t really faze her anymore.

It was truly morbid and strange to feel such a potent combination of raw desire and muted depression.

It wasn’t long before Red was unconsciously grinding her hips against his lap, purring like a kitten when she felt his tongue run along the inner seams of her neck.
She didn’t think he’d actually be so good at the act.
Not that this detracted from her plan in the slightest.
She leaned away from him slightly, to give him more access to her neck- all the while opening one eye a fraction and scanning the room for something.
Aha.

Kaizen had kept her satchel.
The satchel had been on her back when he infected her with his venom.
Red wanted to guess that he had moved it for convenience’s sake when he laid her down on the bed but hadn’t had the time to go through its contents yet.
Red’s smile stretched across her face: with any luck, this was going to be a lot easier than she had initially anticipated.
“Mmm,” she hummed in satisfaction, allowing both of her arms to drape around Kaizen’s neck, pulling him closer to her as his lips sought further purchase against her skin.

Pulling away as he finished, Kaizen commented that he thought her choices of food were tasty. Red chuckled internally, thinking: “Wait until he sees what else is on the menu tonight…”
“The secret ingredient is desire,” Red told him, kissing his cheek to continuously assure him that she was intent on being tender with him. “You should try it more often…”

His thick hardness beneath her had definitely not gone unnoticed.
She didn’t pass a comment on it but instead rolled her hips so that her own aroused flesh made brief contact with the stiffened rod- giving a small indication of how wet she was.
And as much as it disgusted her to admit it, she hadn’t been this wet in a long time…after all, she hadn’t had a challenge in this long either.

Red eventually returned to his side, insistently sitting right beside him in bed and cuddling up to his arm as though he were a rich tycoon and she was his favourite trophy wife.
She instigated conversation about fighting styles, Grand Line politics, myths and legends from the ocean… keeping everything as light, casual and almost friendly, as it had come to be whilst she and Kaizen were living together in the hotel room.
At one point, Red rose from the bed- still wincing slightly from the pain of her wounds- saying that she was going to get a glass of water for herself in the galley.

Under the pretence of getting a pair of shorts from her bag, Red checked the satchel and satisfied that her Kurenai Whip was still there, she also pocketed another small item from the bag’s front pocket.
She then headed straight to the galley, treating herself to a glass of water but also slipping a bag of fresh cherries, (these men were not particularly diverse with their dietary needs), and a steak knife into the pockets of the slightly oversized jacket.

“This is going to be fun,” Red murmured to herself, looking at her reflection in the convex underside of a brass pot. She flicked her hair out of her eyes, smoothing it back and puckering her lips. “Even if he tears me to literal shreds after this…it’ll have been worth it just to show him that I belong to no one and no one fucking breaks me…”
It was getting dark out, Red noted as she returned to the bedroom.

“Kaizen-kun?” she cooed innocently from the doorway. “I’m thinking if I’m going to work for you as your…” Her voice trailed off and Red feigned a kind of despair, pretending to be putting on a brave face. “Your slave….I think it’s only right that I do what I can to help you recover from last night…that’s why I’m going to draw you a nice, hot bath….” She bowed her head to him, smiling. “The bathroom is just down this hallway. I’ll leave the door open.”

Climbing past the debris, Red headed down to the bathroom with her satchel, instantly turning the hot water on and preparing a pleasantly warm bath. She made sure to leave the satchel, along with Kaizen’s jacket- near to the edge of the bathtub.
As steam started to fill the room, Red slipped off her own remaining clothes- standing in the center of the room, completely naked.
As soon as Kaizen entered the room, she took him by the arm with a smile and helped him to undress entirely before insisting on assisting him to get into the tub.

The Crimson Thief spent a moment, simply taking him in and allowing his bare body to instil feelings of equal terror and revulsion and lust and longing in her.
As soon as she was content that he was relaxed, Red slipped into the water with him- paying no heed to any protests that he may have had and starting to spread the hot water across his muscles.
She playfully climbed into his lap, pressing her breasts up into his face to distract him as she reached down to retrieve her whip.

“Mmm,” Red whispered in his ear. “You know, I’m so relaxed right now…and so ready for you…I might have let you do exactly what you did last night to me right now: venom and all…” She laughed softly. “But you know what they say: fool me once- shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!”

Red suddenly slapped Kaizen as hard as she could across his face.
She wasn’t a strong woman by any means but she took advantage of the brief moment of shock produced by the action to push Kaizen backwards until he was almost laying down in the water. She quickly secured one of his wrists to the foot of the bath, using the whip’s long coil. His face was only just above water-level, his neck being cradled by Red’s hand.
“Oh, Kaizen-kun…my handsome Kaizen-kun…I think you’ve greatly underestimated me…”

Over 18s and those who are not easily offended by smut:
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:05 am

When Red finished grinding, and Kaizen finished kissing her neck, he commented on her choice of foods. She said that the secret ingredient was 'Desire', which Kaizen guessed meant 'his wants'. His wants are something that he should try more often. Kaizen couldn't agree more.

Red, at one point, briefly turned around and touched his tool. She was wet in that area, which left a lot to the imagination. It almost made Kaizen excited to feel Red this wet. Even if it was for a moment he had a good guess at how excited she was.

When she turned around she laid beside him in bed and started asking Kaizen, and talking to him, about Grand Line politics, the myths and legends of the ocean, and different types of fighting styles.

Kaizen talked about the importance of marines and pirates in the criminal underworld as the 'Grand Line politics', then talked about the Admirals, and how they were rumored to be able to destroy entire islands on their own. He talked about his own fighting style, that its specialty was in weakening opponents, and his snake zoan only contributing to that.

It felt nice to talk to her about all of these things. It meant that his slave was accepting her position. She's talking to Kaizen like yesterday never happened. Kaizen almost felt guilty that his real plan was to kill her tomorrow.

Red stood up in the middle of the conversation and walked outside. She claimed that she wanted to drink water. Kaizen didn't have any reason to doubt her. When she walked over to her satchel Kaizen guessed it was to get some clothing. At the moment he was glaring at her exposed body while she searched for clothes to wear.

His guess was correct, it seemed, because she took out some shorts from her backpack. He remembered that she might have brought her whip inside the bag, but she's too broken to even attempt to attack Kaizen.

Eventually she came back up and told Kaizen that she accepted her role as his slave, but that she wanted to heal him with a bath. She was correct about him needing a bath to heal. Kaizen spent a good portion of the night moving Red's corpse-like body on top of him and forcing her to jump with his tail inside her (even with the tears in her eyes). He did more then his endurance and strength allowed him to do that night, since he had to basically use his strength to make her body jump and his endurance to keep making her jump.

"I'm glad you're accepting your role, keep this up and what happened yesterday will be a thing of the past... instead of something in the nearby future." Kaizen smirked and pushed off the covers from his bed.

He slowly had his legs meet the ground and started to follow Red, whom walked faster, into the bathing room. He took his time since he was still tired from yesterday, and sore. Eventually he made it to the bathing room and saw Red naked in the middle. Before Kaizen knew it she was helping him change; she then grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathtub with her.

Kaizen was about to push her off the bathtub but she was already putting warm water on his chest and body. Kaizen relaxed a small amount, but relaxed even more when she sat on top of him and pressed her breasts against his face. Kaizen was in a trance at that moment.

Red then went back to Kaizen's eye level and started talking to him about wanting to do what happened yesterday. Kaizen was about to smirk and bite her with his venom point, with the help of his pills when he finds them again, but she then told him that if he fooled her twice it was her fault. Kaizen didn't know what she meant.. until she slapped him across the face with all of her might.

Kaizen's endurance was still bellow normal after yesterday. Her slap was much harder then it would be for a normal person, or even Kaizen, in most days. The sudden slap knocked his face to the side. At the same time he felt his body get pushed backwards and his wrist get tied up to the foot of the bathtub. Before Kaizen knew it Red was on top of him with her hand on his neck and his wrist tied up to the end of the bath.

Kaizen quickly tried to think of a way out of this. She said that if he transformed she'd turn the water cold, and with him being cold blooded in that form it wouldn't end well for him. Not to mention the whip that she tied around his wrist will likely be where his full form's neck is. In other words, he might end up with a collar instead of a handcuff if he transformed.

Kaizen thought about turning to his hybrid form, but the water would still make him weak.. and it wouldn't solve any of his current problems. Not to mention the water underneath him was weakening him, since he was technically under the water right now. Kaizen's body felt even weaker then he was a few minutes ago. If he transformed into his full form he'd even drown, since the only way out would be to swim out of the water.. and he can't swim. His only free hand was on the side of the bathtub to make sure he wouldn't drown.

Kaizen was in a perfect checkmate.

Red pushed him into the water and waited what felt like minutes before she pulled him back out. Kaizen was in a trance, since he was in a point where he almost passed out. While he was in this weakened state Red talked to him about what Kaizen figured out was his problem. She told him that if he transformed she'd make the water cold, which meant he wouldn't be able to move either way. Kaizen was weak, in a trance, and angry.

Red told him that if he behaved well and did everything she wanted when she wanted it she'd 'reward' him. If he misbehaved he'd be punished. Kaizen wanted to rip her throat off.. but he couldn't. Even if he tried she'd easily overpower him in his current position.

Red went to the side and grabbed a circular piece of rubber. Kaizen didn't know what it was.

PG-18, no reading for people bellow 18 or that get easily offended by smut:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Red initially smirked in triumph at Kaizen’s instant submission but then threw her head back in rapture, letting out a long, hungry moan. She raked her fingers through his hair beneath the water, pushing him against her.
He was extremely good at this.
“Too bad he’ll probably kill me after this,” she fleetingly thought, her mind completely encapsulated by intense, mixed feelings of shock and pleasure. “Because I would legitimately pay good money for him to do this to me daily…”

Smut Ahoy! You know the drill! :

She spoke as she washed.
“So…I hope you enjoyed our fun together. You can hurt me now if you like…kill me even…” Red’s eyes became hollow as she stood under the shower jets, looking at the ground. “If I can’t be free, I don’t want to be alive.” She smirked lightly. “I’m satisfied with what I’ve done. I’ve successfully proved to you that I’m the woman who can’t be broken. Even if you do kill me, it won’t change the fact that I successfully got you to pleasure me against your will twice…and on both occasions, you absolutely loved it…”
She leaned back, allowing the water to trail down her front and closing her eyes. “There’s a reason that I’m regarded as one of the most dangerous lovers on the sea. No one tames me. No one owns me. And no one betters me…”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:57 am

PG-18, anyone under 18 shouldn't read this post, same for people that are easily offended by smut:

Kaizen listened to her words. She didn't like being a slave to anyone. She'd rather die then lose her freedom. She had ideals, and a very strong resolve towards some goal that Kaizen doesn't know about. He staggered to get up and removed the whip from his neck. He had a red ring around his length, neck, and wrist area. He talked while laying against the wall with his back. He was breathing heavily but he tried to speak as clearly as possible. If it weren't for his heavy breathing prior to the talk one could easily assume that he wasn't out of breath or in short supply of energy while talking.

"I should rip your throat out and feed it to the animals beneath the ocean. You're boasting about what you've done to me?! I should.." Kaizen turned into his Hybrid form and ran towards Red in his high speed. He put his claw around her neck with a serious expression that could only be described as a frown with half open eyes.

But suddenly his frown turned to a smile and his eyes remained open. "- I should keep you around for amusement. I've never sweat this much before, but I didn't enjoy it.. I'll make this clear, I am only keeping you alive so you can make my stay here interesting." Kaizen's body was drenched in sweat and water from the bath. Kaizen turned to his human form and walked in front of her temporarily blocking the shower hose. Kaizen then got on his knees in front of her, which allowed the water to hit her body once again and continue showering. "I noticed you didn't climax in the end. I'll help you. Depending on the climax I'll even let you join me as a member of my assassination group."

Kaizen toyed wit the idea of having a partner, but couldn't picture Red as one. He didn't really expect her to climax that harshly either, so if her climax was questionable he'll just dismiss it as 'not being good enough' and telling her she didn't make the crew and instead made it as a 'lacky' in his group. Although he thought that her seducing skills could become very useful.

Same warning as before, PG-18:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Red’s breath halted in her throat as Kaizen suddenly darted across the room- swift and severe- in his hybrid form.
“This is it,”she thought, struggling to keep her eyes on his. “He’s going to murder me. This is where it all ends.”
She stared up at him, gritting her teeth in a determined but admittedly shaky effort not to look away from the man who was about to end her.

Red was surprised, however, when Kaizen assumed his human form again and told her that he intended to keep her alive to make his voyage more “amusing.” Already this sparked off a question in Red’s mind: where exactly was he headed? He sounded as if he had a destination of some kind in mind.
Then he explained that he was considering letting her join his “assassination group”…whatever that meant. What surprised her was that he went on to say that her “climax” would define her status in this hypothetical group…and also expressed some (possibly feigned) disdain for the fact that she hadn’t experienced sexual release quite yet.

As Kaizen stepped into the shower with her and slowly sank to his knees, Red opened her mouth to either protest or to ask a question about what he had just said.
Or at least that’s what Red would assume she was about to do.
For just a second later, the air left her lungs and her mind was suddenly drained of all thought.

Yohohoho~ Naughty things off the port bow. Children and the easily offended, put away your telescopes.:

Breathing heavily, Red lifted her leg and dismounted her quasi-forced, snake-like lover. She stared at him for a moment, her face flushed, her lips moist and her entire body soaking wet with water, sweat and the remnants of blood from where Kaizen had bit her.
“If you’re wondering about the…the whole invisibility thing,” she said, between deep breaths. “I’ll…uh…I’ll tell you in the bedroom…I’m already freezing and I don’t like being…being cold…”

Red pulled herself to her feet on trembling legs and somehow managed to drag herself back to the bedroom.
She dried herself with a towel she found in one of the cupboards, tying up her hair into a high ponytail with a ribbon from her satchel and putting on her blouse and some panties, (even though “modesty” was a thing of the past between her and Kaizen as literally nothing could be any longer be left to the imagination).

She inspected her neck, shoulder, chest and waist wounds in the mirror as she buttoned her shirt, frowning with genuine despair.
Red was a vain woman: her looks meant an awful lot to her.

“Sweet mother of Gol D fucking Roger,” she muttered, massaging her temples as she looked at her reflection. “Most of that is going to scar. I am never going to be beautiful again…”
She sighed, running her fingers tentatively over one of the fresh wounds and silently though sourly accepting that it was her own fault. It didn’t make it an easier though. “Look at me. The scars on my arms and back were bad enough before…now I look like a fucking ragdoll…”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Smut, nobody under 18 should read this, or people that are offended by smut:

Red unmounted Kaizen's face and told him, while gasping from exhaustion, that she'd explain her invisibility in the bedroom because she was freezing. Kaizen agreed and stood up while using his hand to lean against the wall beside him; he was out of energy. He let the water hit his back and move down to the drain under him.

Kaizen took a nearby towel and dried himself off while walking towards the bedroom. Kaizen overheard Red's worries about her body while she put her shirt over her 'wounds'. Kaizen grabbed his boxers from the ground earlier and put them on while maintaining balance. He then put on his pants and belt. He walked towards Red while putting his business attire shirt with buttons and collar around his neck. Kaizen left it unbuttoned and walked towards Red. He placed his arms around her instinctively and spoke.

"I guess you lack perception. Even when covered in blood it's hard to ignore your beauty." Kaizen smiled while holding her and spoke, this time he whispered in her ear, "So.. tell me about your powers. You never mentioned you could turn invisible.." Kaizen then stopped suddenly, remembering his earlier promise. "You're officially part of my assassin group, btw. With your powers you'll make an excellent contribution to my plan. That climax wasn't needed.. but it was appreciated." Kaizen then licked Red's neck with a smile while looking at her through the mirror. He could still taste her juices. Of course, he wasn't going to mention it.

"So.. knowing that you're stuck with me for awhile, tell me more about yourself.. starting with your powers, my dear Red."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Red heard Kaizen coming down the hallway and- far too absorbed in her own self-wallowing- hadn’t expected to feel his arms encircle her.
His breath was suddenly against her neck and she felt the warmth of his slightly exposed chest beneath the cloth of the blouse that covered her back.
Her face became uncontrollably hot as the Zoan User whispered in her ear, telling her that despite her wounds, she was still beautiful.

She resisted both the urge to smile uncontrollably and the urge to push Kaizen away and simply remained there, held in his arms. Red couldn’t help but enjoy the feeling of his natural body heat and simply watching his reflection as he spoke, she allowed herself to smirk.
“Aren’t you charming, Kaizen-kun? You should know that you don’t have to flatter me anymore though. There’s no obligation.”

Red listened to his acceptance of her and nodded. “Alright, that’s pretty good to hear but what’s this plan any- ah!”
She shuddered as his tongue ran along the skin of her throat, his eyes never leaving hers in the mirror. Red automatically bit her lip.
There was something almost possessive about his actions; Red couldn’t help but be intrigued by this behaviour and smirking a little more widely, she reached her hand back and ran it through his hair.
Her eyes remained fixated on his reflection, as his had on hers.

“Well, I’m honoured to accept my position on your team. I’ve never thought about being an assassin before but I already sneak around, lie to people and kill them so it can’t be too different to be paid for it…” Her fingers drifted down his cheek. “And even if it was unneeded…I’d be happy to repeat my actions any time…”

She winked, turning in his arms to face him and wrapping her arms around his neck.
“Hmm, so you want to know more about me and what I can do? Well…” Red playfully started to sway, as though slow-dancing with him. “If I’m going to start with these powers of mine, I can confirm that it is a Devil Fruit that has gifted me with my sporadic abilities.” She took his hand and twirled under it, almost playing with him. “When I was seventeen or so, I ended up stowing away on a merchant ship and found myself getting terribly hungry. I was prepared to eat the first thing that I could find and that thing happened to be this rotten-tasting fruit…which turned out to be the Suke Suke no Mi…the Clear Clear fruit. Since that day, I’ve been unable to swim and occasionally, my entire body turns clear.” She laughed softly, running her hands along his shoulders.
“Or parts of it, anyway.” She frowned very slightly. “I’ve never been able to control it though. For some reason, when I’m afraid or angry, I can never get it to activate. Most of the time, it activates by accident and it’s usually only parts of my body. When I do get my entire body to go clear, it’s only for a few seconds…” Red shrugged, smiling again as she looked up at him. “I guess I just need more practice…”

She ran her hands down his chest, fingering the seams of his shirt and then tugging him by the shirt to follow her over to the bed.
“What else do you want to know about me? Me, the infamous Reiko Fujiwara?”

Red slipped beneath the black furs of the bed, lifting the soft material and gesturing for Kaizen to join her before pouring them both a small glass of wine.
“I’ve got a good mind to tell you a bit more about yourself. For example, what is this plan you’ve been going on about? Where are we even sailing to, once we set sail again? Whose ship is this? Where are they now? And what is the story behind the great Kaizen-?”

Red paused for a moment, looking at him propped up on one elbow and laughing slightly. “I just realised…I still don’t know your last name…and I’ve had sex with you three times and am now apparently running away with you…” She shook her head, grinning. “My mother warned me about men like you…”
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:14 am

After Kaizen placed his arms around her and told her she was beautiful she teased Kaizen by telling him he didn't need to compliment her anymore. Kaizen smirked, "Flattery? My dear, flattery would mean there's a chance it isn't the truth, what I did was say the obvious." Kaizen's arms stayed around Red without moving from their spot, covering Red's chest. Kaizen looked at her face in the mirror, she was smirking. It made Kaizen's eye open half-way and his smile drop to a genuine one. He was intrigued by her.

Red accepted Kaizen's invitation/pre-made decision, and with her powers Kaizen knew that she'd be an asset to his plan.. his goal. He thought of all the things he could accomplish now with her powers. Assassinations would be easy with her powers. Escaping areas will be easy. Kidnapping turned into someone levitating away. Kaizen planned to use her powers, and her beauty, to their fullest extent. She will help him make his goal a reality.

She told Kaizen about her powers. She gained them by eating the Clear Clear fruit, which makes the user invisible it seemed. Kaizen didn't know if the fruit turned the user invisible depending on their feelings, or if the person controlled the invisibility in later stages, all Kaizen knew was that Red had a hard time using her devil fruit abilities. The future will tell more, but if she learned to harness that ability of hers Kaizen can do his own goals.

She put her fingers around his open shirt and showed him to the bed. She asked him if there was anything else he wanted to know from her; Kaizen answered while walking, "If you have nothing to return too, then what's your goal in life?"

When Red laid on the bed, under the covers, Kaizen went underneath as well. He put the black furred sheet on top of him; he took off his shirt and pants while under the sheet. He was tired after that day and needed to rest the most comfortable way possible. While Kaizen undressed Red poured him a glass of wine. He took his fedora from the ground, his black one, and placed it on his head while taking his glass of wine from Red and answering her questions. She even asked for his last name.

"We're sailing to the nearest island. I got the map for it, it took me some time to read it but I know where we're heading now." Kaizen paused for a moment to explain the situation with the ex-members of this ship.

"They're at the bottom of the sea.. or more precisely, in the bottom of the harbor I had to drag you through to get to this ship." Kaizen laid back with his arms crossed. They weren't that much trouble, if anything they weren't even the fighting type. They were definitely merchants.

"I am a former mobster, you know that much. However, I was actually the chief of the mobsters in my island for a limited time. I got to that position by killing my father and mother. I'd go into details but I'm afraid it's irrelevant. They never did harm to me, it wasn't self-defense or revenge, I just wanted to leave the island to put my plan to work." Kaizen's fangs instinctively popped out of his mouth again. His skin turned black, into his hybrid form, just from the memory of knowing he was free. The excitement forced a transformation out of him. Kaizen looked at his arm's black skin and relaxed, he turned back to his human form almost instantly.

"My name, btw, is Kaizen Shikkaku. Ex-member of the Shikkaku mob that ruled my island.. and as for my plan, I am going to take over the underworld as its boss. I'll be using you to get there, and to become a member of the Shichibukai (The Warlords of the Sea)." Kaizen drank his wine in whole and let the glass fall to his lap. He yawned at that moment, probably from the exhaustion coming from that day. Kaizen had almost no energy left. He could feel his body shaking on its own from the lack of energy to move around.

"What will you gain from joining my group?" Kaizen needed to know her reason for joining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief   West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: The Shadow Snake meets The Crimson Thief
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next