One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hohei

The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Hohei dashed at the fat man again, but the barrier shot out, he growled and jumped into the air, pressing his legs against the barrier and rode with it, when it stopped he pushed off against it and flipped to his feet. He looked to his captain to see how he was doing Captain! Stop messing around! he looked back to his foe, he knew now that speed blitzing him would be the proper way to defeat him, but that was easier said than done. He used soru to get behind the fat man and sent a kick to his back, if it hit he would follow up by soruing to the other side and attempting to kick him into the air and if that succeeded he would fire up at him.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Felon looked back while sitting on a pile of burned bounty hunters. He was nibbling on beef jerkey he had looted from one of them.

"There's at least 40 more coming, i can see them down the road. When I'm done ill lend you a hand!"

--------

The fat man didnt turn fast enough and ended up being liked on the back. Instead of goin out of control he use the momentum to roll over once.

"BARRIER!"

He didnt really know we're te next attack would come from so he just put and invisible one behind him and pulled a large rifle wit a blunderbuss type barrel, blasting at Hohei.

Last edited by Bloodwake189 on Sat May 24, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:37 pm

(OOC: You haven't said what the bounty hunter did)
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:53 pm

(OOC: crap lol)

Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Hohei saw the gun come out, he could have easily outgunned the man, but he needed to reload so he ducked behind some cover and yelled to his captain Alright then, but hurry up! there was an air of irritability in his manner. He waited until the fat man ran out of bullets and needed to reload, turned out of cover and fired once, the bullet flying at his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:55 pm

The fat man looked triumphant for but a moment before he realized his barrier was beside him. The bullet Hohei had shot entered the mans skull and his brains splattered out of the back.

Felon had gotten done with the huge amount of bounty hunters, chewing on the same piece of jerky he had found, he stood watching.

"I'm glad you decided to be a part of my crew, Hohei. I hope you can handle being first mate."
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Hohei smiled in relief and genuine happiness when the fat bounty hunter took the bullet right between the eyes, he would have laughed but he managed to keep a straight face. He turned towards his captain and noticed that the remaining bounty hunters had been defeated and that his captain had watched him finish him off the fat man. He grinned and slowly walked towards captain Felon, when he reached him he held out his fist for Captain Felon to bump I can handle anything, captain!
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:03 pm

"Say the one who asked for help. Lets get on the ship!" Felon quickly ran to the helm of the Fluyt." Lets get te heck outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Hohei

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Hohei grinned sheepishly at captain Felon's comment on how he had asked for help Hey, I did it without you didn't I? he ran towards the Fluyt, not the best ship he had seen in the world but it would have to do, and hopped on board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret   The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hellion Pirates Chapter 1: Vuxberg's dirty secret
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3