One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)    Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Vice Admiral Lenny Celeste's battleship-sized vessel, the Shining Betelgeuse, was docked on the island's main port. There was cargo being brought down and placed upon the gigantic wooden dock itself. Lenny didn't quite understand how such a big island, with such a considerable amount of space for commerce, was not very known by the World Government or Pirates themselves. It truly was amazing the way in which this island sustained itself without much support from the World Government or Marines.

"Tanku!" - Lenny yelled, already standing on the wooden planks of the dock.- "Get down here!"

Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)    Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:18 pm

"Coming, Lenny-kun!" a booming voice replied from belowdecks. The ship creaked and listed to the side as loud footsteps came up from the hold. A door on the ship's tower opened, then Tanku crashed through the doorframe. He was standing at roughly nine and a half feet tall and was covered in jade-green armor scales with bone-colored protrusions coming out in two rows along the back of his head and down his spine. A long, scaly, muscular tail extended behind him, ending in a club-like bone cluster that was roughly a foot and a half in diameter. Tanku looked behind him as he crashed through the door, then sighed and shook his head. "Every damn time..." he muttered, transforming back into his human form and striding down the gangplank.

"Hey, Lenny," Tanku said casually to his friend. "I think someone broke one of your doors."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)    Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:34 pm

"Broke one of my doors- What the hell...?" - Lenny responded with a soft tone of scorn. He rubbed his temples a little bit as he thought about this and then decided to give it no importance. After all, he would just get a shipwright to fix it.- "Well, we're supposed to find this guy... Inti Amakana or something like that... He's the one who is supposed to be able to give us some training in order to perfect our abilities."

Lenny had been training his abilities as much as he could. After that fight with Derge... they had failed to recover Iken's body. At least he managed to obtain two of Iken's swords, which were supposed to be incredibly powerful. He was specially fond of what he discovered was called the "Foretelling Death Mirror: 1000 Howiling Souls" because of its reflecting properties. Now he had to figure a way to combine a swordstyle with his sunlight powers.

"Let's ask around..."- Lenny said as he started to walk towards the little town in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)    Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 am

Tanku chuckled as Lenny mentally wrestled with the issue of the broken door. Then, Lenny changed the subject to a more serious matter: the reason they were there in the first place. Tanku shrugged as Lenny explained to Tanku that they were looking for someone to help them perfect their abilities.

Tanku's training methods were quite intense, but focused mostly on his use of Rokushiki in conjunction with his Devil Fruit abilities. His Tērukurabu Rankyaku had become much more powerful and his Tekkai abilities were stronger than ever, especially combined with his Devil Fruit. Still, he needed to perfect his Tekkai Kenpo in order to become more powerful.

Tanku nodded his assent to Lenny's decision to walk toward the town and followed his friend, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)    Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The cults of the Sun (Open to Jory and me only)
Page 1 of 1