One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 pm

It had been only a day after the attack of Captain Gold at the port of Illusia Kingdom. Of course, the whole incident was instantly stopped thanks to the lucky presence of the marine Commodore Karma Tenma, his old friend, Luis Krieg, and the marine Vice Admiral Nemoushi Strauss who happened to be there as well. However, while the people would focus on repairing the dock, Karma, who decided to reform his former unit, the Justice Gamblers, after reuniting with Luis, would focus on something else. Apparently, there was a Vice Admiral around the area. For some reason, Nemoushi had been sent to Illusia Kingdom to see something. Most people, if asked would not give out the reason. Not even Nemoushi would actually give out the answer. He could be in a secret mission in the kingdom. As a result, Karma decided to sacrifice the last days of his long vacation in order to investigate the whole kingdom and find out the main reason for the vice admiral's appearance inside the island.

Hopefully, he was not alone at the place. With Luis, he knew that there was somebody he could trust... Luis... That guy was probably there in order to find Karma, or at least that was what the commodore thought. Nonetheless, Karma would get into a bar along with Luis and he would stand at the bar, drinking his drink while discussing along with the marine what could be possibly be going on at Illusia Kingdom.

"Luis. You know, I'm happy that we are reunited again." said Karma, while patting his friend at the back. "I am away for such a long period of time, but I needed that vacation. Now, I feel more ready than ever to get back into my job, I think." he continued speaking to Luis and he waited for the answer of the man.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:33 am

The man wearing the fur jacket sat polishing his huge sniper rifle, looking at Captain Karma drinking, he too downed his drink "Yeahh well, while you were on holiday the whole world went sort of crazy.... but its good to have you back too boss, by the looks of it we are going to be busy sooner rather than later...." Luis was surveying the area, as usual it was a habit he picked up from various places.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:39 am

Karma turned his head and looked at Luis with a serious look on his eyes. He put the glass of drink he carried down and he prepared himself to speak out a few words so that he would explain to Luis what he had in his mind. "I agree with the world going crazy... So crazy that weird stuff are taking place anywhere, including here. Listen to me. I have suspicions that something big is going on in this country, that's why Vice Admiral Strauss is here. That is the reason that I decided that I should stay at this place after the incident at the dock, instead of leaving. I want to investigate this place and I want to do this with a man I trust. So what do you say? Will you help me? I have a feeling... I have a hunch that we might find out much more than we expect. Otherwise, why would a marine vice admiral be in a kingdom of West Blue, far away from the Grand Line?" explained Karma to Luis. He was making his proposition clear.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Luis placed his rifle down gripping the handle while looking at Captain Karma as he talked. Luis sighed "Well it wouldnt be the first time a Vice admiral has done something insane and weird, or weird.... by the way that aside, i heard your being brought up for a promotion?" Luis had heard it from some rumour somewhere, but whats more, Luis knew that Karma had a point about the Vice Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:23 am

Karma smiled, although he tried to hide it. Well... The truth was that he did not really know whether he would receive a promotion or not. After all, it had been a while ever since he got on vacation and never really did anything important for the force aside from the latest incident at the port and his battle with Santo back then. However, judging from the words that his old friend used, he was one of the latest candidates to receive promotion and that made him really happy. After all, if he became a Rear Admiral he would be one step closer to becoming a Vice Admiral, the rank he desired in order to be dispatched again to his former basement at Little East Blue. "You heard so? That sounds fun." commented Karma to Luis, obviously happy for the good news, forgetting everything he was talking about earlier.

However, while the two of them would talk, they would be approached by the bar tender who seemed to be listening to the conversation those two had. He approached Karma and Luis quietly and without speaking out loud, he whispered to them. "You two... You seem to be looking for something and I think I can help." he commented and he waited for the reaction of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; Another game (Open to the Justice Gamblers)
Page 1 of 1