One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Jungle
Zalton stood there patiently if was a crocodile it would not be all that patient stalking Zalton it would feel as though it had the advantage in the water. Thinking about how much had passed he thought of Redbeard regardless of whether or not Rafu would available to interrogate Redbeard, Zalton wanted him to know that he could in fact help him. Taking a syringe from his pocket he injected into his body partially covered with straw, he would feel nothing because the injection contents would not be entering him instead it would be Redbeard. Looking to trees he figured it would be best that he travel up there as well. He was going to have to get a new suit and clothes that were better suited to these field trips. Jumping into tree he took off at a faster pace than before

Marine Ship
Rafu was integrating Redbeard. How would I know why what he wanted. We weren’t exactly sitting down over drinks. Matter fact you have told me more about him then I knew. He wouldn’t tell me his name… So far Redbeard didn’t have to lie he really did not know. He had rashly attacked maybe he had not been so quick to attack he wouldn’t be locked talking a marine. It was then a wave euphoria washed over him his cheeks got rosy and he felt the optimum amount of pleasure.

Town
Biting her lip Khellie was concerned that her story was falling apart. But grandma didn’t miss a beat she grabbed her by the shoulder and started walking. Turning away the grandma signaled them to follow. “We never had reason to have I.D.s. But maybe now that you boys have finally gotten rid of those pirates we can get back to normal and that might a suggestion for the governor. The woman also told stories of her past and talked about the house as she walked. When she got there everything matched up as her story implied. What Khellie and the marines didn’t know is that she had lost her daughter to the kraken and couldn’t bear to get rid of her things.

Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:28 pm

The I.D.

Chetty Petty Officer Joe shake his head in disapproval as both the female walk away. He didn't like the fact he was disrespect  to the level where they walk away. He said," Freeze all islands have I.D either you cough them it or be arrested."

He withdraw his weapon which was a fintlock as he aim it at the girl not the old lady seeing the girl bitting her lips which means she was hiding something or didn't have a come back. He reach into his pocket as he pull out a Den Den Mushi he said," I request back up please 2 females refuse of I.D. Check "Several marines appear as they close off the exit of both the women about 10 of them came.

Meanwhile Zalton was running at a more faster paste the fact that he didn't have to run after him was because they can track him using the radar device. But they could follow him like that or follow the trail he left with breaking bushes, sticks, twigs, footprints he left or any other from of traces. They continue to follow him with caution which he they are doing now.

Meanwhile all the pirate that was allied to Red beard was arrest ,and the town is currently being secure with a fast paste. Sea Admiral Rafu grin then said," I see you don't know nothing then huh?....
Can you tell me the number that arrive with this Commander name Zalton? Seeing that your ship had sank I am pretty sure you can give me a rought number of pirates you fought on his ship can't you? I have seen about 2 one female the other the captain himself. Please make my job ease sir I may be willing to let you go too either you do so."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Joe was wrong not all islands had Id who exactly was going make and give out these id? There was no monarchy or government.  This town had been inhabited by pirates for longer than a year.  Citizen's stopped stared at the sudden out burst of marine.  He aimed his weapon at armed woman who appeared to be causing no problems.  This was what wrong the world more and more people were beginning to loose face in marines.

"What hells the problem?"
"She didn't do anything to you

The crowd started getting restless and angry. And the longer things went on more people gathered these civilians were a much larger force than the marines.

A group of people could not follow him forever and still remain utterly untraceable. Traveling through trees would cause anyone with out a special ability or device to make noise.  They weren't ninja after all... Grabbing the tree branch directly ahead of him he grabbed it with his body hanging below and swung hard so that he would gain height as well as momentum.  He had launched himself above the tree line and spun so that he body was no facing the direction he came from. Seeing movement in the trees he could tell that there were multiple assailants

Redbeard would have frowned if he wasn't pumped full of drugs. He a had stupid expression on his face and was barely comprehending what was being said anymore.

(The tracking device was removed when he took off the clothes. And it is to wet and humid even if it was still on)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Try Justice

Joe grin then said," Does anyone know this lady speak up now?
I ask her a simple question ,and she bite her tongue it your fault that the pirate taken over this island ,and it also your fault that none of you call the marines to fix it. But when we do arrive to help you pull this crap. There are several pirates on this island playing as your very own kind, it either that or they are hiding.

Sea Admiral Rafu had place his life on the line to kill that kraken ,and try to defeated one Commander.
I will not allow my commanding officer troops be rioy if any of you gather arm against us the next step is a buster call!"

He continue to challange any of these people who dare stand in his way. He said," Now, I have reason to doubt any of you as pirates ,and I have the right to question any of you so wait your turn!"

Zalton went directly above them some how he knew he was being follow. The group thought they was being caution those following behind slowly would not they seen him jump above him whatever the reason for him located them. It doesn't matter now they subject to alert other marines on the island that Zalton seems to be heading to the coast or something along those line. They made there calls over the den den mushi passing on this info.

Sea Admiral Rafu seen the man not to be talking he said," Run test on this man I want to see if he okay for question. It seems like he been drug it either that or he not wanting to safe his life from prison." Those 5 marines came into the room gathering Captain Red as they drag him into the medic bay for review and testing to see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Sporadically people started speaking up on the womans behalf "She was my student" "I baby sat her when she was little" "I was friends with her in childhood" "She owes be 50 bucks!" All around people were showing a rally of support. "SHE WAS MY FIRST!..." The crowd briefly grew silent and hushed mumors spread about before they erupted into laughter. "Who are kidding Billy you have been after for years. You still haven't been able to get her to date you." Several people in crowd chuckled.

The old woman stepped the fruit in between the gun and Khellie. "No it was you who failed us, it job of the World governments marines to protect those who can't protect themselves. And it was your government that failed to send us help sooner.

Over Zalton's Den Den Mushi "What fuck is taking you so long get over here dammit."
Zalton heard them but didn't have time to respond. Taking his weapon out he did spinning flip with his weapon hand in attempt cut down the person below him like buzz saw
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Stand Down
Joe grin then said," At less you have document saying that you know this women,and her famliy I suggest you keep your oppions to your self."
He place his gun down waiting for the citizens to produce documents of this women if she didn't have any documents to support this then he had the right to arrest her under suspicious of pirates. In fact he had the right to arrest alot of the people in the town under Suspicious of hovering pirates as a whole.

He said," I have the right ,and power to arrest several of this town officals as well as any citizens I see fit under the law of Marine World Goverment who which you selected as your goverment as your officer of justice to place this here town,and island other arrest for hovering pirates which is a deed good enough to subject this island under invesgation for this very reason Suspicious acts!"

He fold his arm as he stare at the crowd daring them to test his patince.

The person was killed since he drop down out the sky like a eagle that left 7 marines left. A flare was shots into the air signaling for back to come as they fire off bullets at Zalton as well as other forms of weapons to.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Some people lost their confidence at the thought of being arrested. "Why her? None of us have paper..." Someone starts pushing to front of the crowd. "What about the town records! The redbeard pirates came here to get away from the kraken... the took over are official building the records should be there.(Redbeards hide out) The grandma looked confused and hurt that he brought it up. But some others that knew the old woman well caught on before she could. The records would not have been updated to show her relative had died. Khellie could actually be considered that woman. If it managed to survive Redbeards stay there

Seeing the flare in the air Zaltons party strongly considered leaving him they debated rather loudly while anxiously preparing to set sail.  The new Zalton was strong they had no doubt in his skills.  But he was dead or they were captured by the marines they would not be getting paid and money would do them no good in prison. But at the same time the flare was close enough that he might make it in time.

Zalton saw flare illuminating above tree tops it was a blazing symbol that revealed his location. Given that his chains were separated he thought of different way to use them releasing the chains he held them so them so they partial wrapped around his forearms  while blades with their handles hung limp. Swinging them in every direction possible his aim was to cut down as many trees, branches, leaves as possible to not make it difficult to approach him.  He was not worried about covering his trail he wanted to become difficult to approach.  With trees falling all around it would be hard to attack by gun fire or melee combat. As he ran to cost line still swinging the chains. "Those bastards better still be there or ill have them hunted and kill so help me God."

Breaking through tree line he had put his weapon away. "START SAIL MORONS... CAST OFF NOW!"  As they pushed off they sailed in the opposite direction that marines would coming from by boat should they follow by sea. Mashiaru had managed to catch up only by luring the marines to the other Redbeard pirates slipping out through the chaos of the raid.   Jumping aboard they started sailing off.  Zalton wasn't un loyal he hoped that Khellie was safe but could risk contact with her.  He would look into the 'Rafu' And monitor the news of this island.  It would surely reach papers although who knew what the governments spin might be. But it would give some clue of how they were treating situation.

Zalton exits
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 am

The Hide Out
The town record was inside a vault which was taken back to the Battleship which was currently going threw the files of all the town people.  They also send troops to the graveyard to confirm these people who died. The onces who was not record there names was place under special review to fill in the spots of who was currently in,and own the island currently.

The Also founded that very same old woman who declare this girl as her granddaugther which in fact she wasn't due she didn't fit the girl appearance. They report back to Chetty Petty Officer Joe telling him the news over the Den Den mushi.

Joe clear his voice then said," Khellie  you here by under arrest by Suspicious  of being a pirate. Any act to refuse arrest just prove my point you may ask your self under what grounds do I arrest you well. I say since there no record of you on this island seeing that the town people like you very much to stick up for you. That means you know something we don't or they just like you alot to protect you in any case this action will be done now."

[/color]Several marine(6/10)s walk over to grab the girl by the arm then cuff her. Joe Raise his gun into the air as he fire off two shots warining ones to keep the crowd at bay.

Meanwhile Zalton had escape nothing to there surpise they return back to the Redbeard hide out then help with transporting the records ,and arresting any remaining pirates left on the island. The whole jungle was under the control of the marine so what the town.

Sea Admiral Rafu had make sure Captain Red beard was able to speak after his medic which they found he had some type of poison who effect his ability to focus on his question. Rafu said,"Can you tell me the number that arrive with this Commander name Zalton? Seeing that your ship had sank I am pretty sure you can give me a rought number of pirates you fought on his ship can't you? I have seen about 2 one male the other the captain himself. Please make my job ease sir I may be willing to let you go too either you do so. I hope you feel better to once again make your life ease as well as your crew too."

He fold his arms as she sat at the prison cell that the Captain was once again in with the sea stone cuff on his arms again .
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Redbeard was much to high be interrogated affectively.  And marines eventually would loose interest in him.  Thinking they had found a much better source of information with Khellie.  so even if they w and Khellie was hand picked by Zalton himself she would not talk.  And eventually they would continue Khellie's legacy. Redbeard and Khellie would be eventually transferred to prison.

The defeat of Marine Admiral would told to those in Marines.  But all the public would hear is about the capture of the Redbeard Pirates.  They would be transferred to the base commander of Paradise and it would be that officer's decision what fates shall await them.  Rafu being out his jurisdiction didn't have the authority to decide where the prisoners would go.

Thread Closed
(I would not have brought up records if it wasn't going to matchup...)

Last edited by Zalton on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:02 pm

(OOC:The records would not have been updated to show her relative had died. Khelie could actually be considered that woman. You say be considered that may be true but that didn't mean she fit the person desc further more which is why she was arrested any who I had legit reason to arrest her ,and a few more people to. Since RedBeard didn't list he ,and Kheilie would be place under arrest ,and assign to G-6 Base which Sea Admiral Rafu have under his command thread close !!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)   Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Zalton Forming Supply and Distribution (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3