One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need a thread for a low ranked marine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

need a thread for a low ranked marine Empty
PostSubject: need a thread for a low ranked marine   need a thread for a low ranked marine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 am

basically, what the title says. I need a thread for my low ranked marine, Jinjen Jinden. However, the thread might have to finish quickly as he was to join in a marine division soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: need a thread for a low ranked marine   need a thread for a low ranked marine Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Did you found anythin so far? Cause, just a suggestion, maybe he could join the S&J thread, hm?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: need a thread for a low ranked marine   need a thread for a low ranked marine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 am

I guess he could but I have both Salty and Orior in that thread. I don't know, I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a thread for a low ranked marine   need a thread for a low ranked marine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need a thread for a low ranked marine
Page 1 of 1