One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 am

[[Tiberius vs Roshio]]

Tiberius then used soru, he blasted like a horse out of the race gate, he blasted past Roshio to his right side, and then used his Saint arm to chop Roshio on his neck in order to end the fight right then and there, he also lifted his knee so that should Roshio block him, he could knee him in the gut at the same time.

[[Caprice]]

Caprice raised his eye lid and turned to take a closer look at the old man. He knew Todd? That was something interesting in itself. Caprice then put the thought out of his mind. He had a goal here, facing the old man was not yet a goal, besides , pirates were scum, who knew what they were plotting against him?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 am

Genther smiled as soon as he listened to the full introduction of the member of the Black Cross Pirates. Despite the fact that he already had information all over his identity, he still found his manners quite polite as he introduced himself, pretty ironically considering the fact that Cebros was a member of one of the most terrible pirate crews to have ever existed in the Grand Line. Nonetheless, Genther smiled at the man, showing some satisfaction for the words that the pirate spoke but at the same time showing that he was not going to trust him easily.

"I see..." Genther started speaking as soon as he listened to Cebros' explanation. Afterwards, he started walking, ignoring the fact that Cebros was trying to shake hands with him. Apparently, his weird ability allowed him to have some information over the man's strength and power and so he did not think it was wise for him to actually touch that guy, for the best for Genther's own hands. "Following some women, huh?" he said afterwards, obviously avoiding to speak about the fact that he would not give his hand to Cebros. "I guess I can find you the place you want, though I want you to answer me a question!" he finishes. Genther was really mysterious!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Tiberius vs Roshio
The audience is silenced yet again, as things have gone completely out of the ordinary. In most everyone's mind when this battle begun, was that Roshio would be able to handily win, like he's done so many times before. From his 532 wins here, 505 were easily taken. That was a testament of his strength .. until now. Because that same record was actually showcasing the newcomer's true powers. And as the chopping strike has cleanly landed, shreds of metal and blood are blasted away.
*Is this ... how it will end? Humiliated, before I got to reach the "goal"? ...*

Flashback, 7 years ago
A mysterious figure is present, in front of a bloodied up man, who is apparently Roshio without any armor. The figure is holding what seems to be a baby, covered in several sheets, crying and shaking its hands around.
"W-why are you doing this?! .. My ..."
"Roshio Makyora ... if you wish to take that child back, you will have to do me a favor." The mysterious figure speaks, a sinister, wide smile is seen from within the shadows. "From this day on, you shall be my personal pawn .. you will be a public figure for my enjoyment, while from behind ... you shall be my hitman."
"Y-you psychotic .." A number of armed men immediately begin to give Roshio a beating. "Hahahaha, you got some nerve to speak your voice up .. so here. When you reach 600 wins in the colloseum, I shall give you back this offspring of yours. But .. lose once, and then you'll have to do this for life, or I shall kill this little fart!"
"Y-you monster...!"

Back into the battle,
As bloodied pieces of armor fly around, the man lands down, his opponent was just too strong, a single strike and his shoulder & shoulder blade were broken, even his spine sustained fractures. As the cheers go on, the man closes his eyes, gulping down a lament. *I hate this world .. you took it all away .. I hate you, Prince...*

"... IMPOSSIBLE! WITH A SINGLE STRIKE, ONE OF THE PRODIGIES OF CORRIDA, ROSHIO MAKYORA, IS DEFEATED! THE WINNER IS THE NEWBIE, WHO PROVED HIS AMAZING STRENGTH AND SKILL, THE DARK CLOWN!! MY NAME IS ZAM, AND I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!" The broadcaster, Zam, says, in sheer shock, today was apparently full of amazing battles. The crowd goes wild, the battle was over, Tiberius had passed to the next round!

In the room where Caprice is,
"So, that new one won huh? ... Something about him seems really familiar, tho." Gondar remarks, rubbing his chin, smirking like a moron. He then glares to the kimono guy, and sticks his tongue out. "I am going, don't be late, snack! Ahahahaha!!!" with that said, he leaves, slamming the door, thinking he intimidated the man. He however, stares at the screen. "Impressive .. Tiberius.." he mumbles. So, he also knows who this man is!

Genther and Cebros
"A question in exchange for boobies? Ahaha, bring it on, I am all ears! Six of them, if I really have to!" Cebros responds, laughing at the same time. Apparently, he's already being quite casual with Genther, as if he's an old friend of his. Was such a man, with a reputation of his cruelty, really someone that could also befriend others easily?

Meanwhile, on another block, a masked man wearing a long black cape hangs up his Den Den Mushi, and he sighs. Next to him is a young-looking male, with messy, spiky black hair, a T-shirt of blue color, army trousers with several chains strapped around, and a large sword seen on his back. "Oi oi, boss is up our ass again?" the young one says, and the other just cracks his head, and nods. "Ah damn, it's about that Genther, right? Well .. let's go. Lead the way!"
Where they from Chimney Top? Or yet another danger looms?!

Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:58 am

"Okay, let me explain..." Genther said with a really boring voice, the voice that indicated that he was about to explain the way he was thinking. "For several years, Dressrosa has been a place in which several pirates used to come... They would come here either because of the sweet scents of the flowers or the flavored smells of the delicious food that this place has to offer. However, nobody of them would make a fuss unless they were in the Colosseum and most importantly, all of them were weaker pirates who would not cause any harm... No member of the superior crews of the Grand Line would come here and show themselves to the public... And that makes me think. It makes me think a lot about something which only you can answer me at the moment. Why would Cebros of the Black Cross Pirates come here along with Tiberius Mandrake?". It was pretty obvious that Genther wanted to learn about Cebros' motives and goals in Dressrosa.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm

[[Tiberius vs Roshio]]

Tiberius wheeled back to see his strike land on Roshio. He had won the race, since he was faster. He saw his opponent on the ground, on the floor hurt badly. Tiberius held his hand up in the air as he walked away from the arena, back into the corridors of the changing area. He didnt feel happy, it was still too early for it, he couldnt allow himself to console his enemy, for that would bruise his pride as a fighter. Tiberius for one fleeting moment, remembered his time in the navy. As a vice admiral,he had trained many, he had betrayed and fought his own kind, and no matter what he had somehow survived. Today was no different, today he would feel no compassion, no sorrow, today he would wipe his conscious as he entered the dismal abyss, all for the sake of making the king kneel before the black cross.

[[Caprice]]
Caprice grinned as he clapped his hands. He thought to himself about how well Dark Clown had won and got up to stretch himself.He was going into this next bout with his full on ability. Caprice took another swig of the beer he collected from a nearby table. It was refreshing to know he was going into such a major event soon, he wanted to fight, he wanted to kill pirates, soon, very soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 am

Luke and Tiberius
Upon his arrival back into the large waiting room, which by that time was enough for the next two fighters to enter the arena, he was greeted differently that when the rest of the fighters first met him. At first, he was just a new one, who was apparently pretty insane to be the only one to enter the event after it was revealed that the man called "Slayer" was amongst the participants. However, having defeated what seemed to be a star of this facility, everyone in the room begin to applaud and congratulate him. Indeed, that Roshio must have been a really big name here.
"With a single strike, wow, you surely have a good shot here!"
"Yeah, he may be able to even defeat Slayer!"
"Man, I must admit, I really hope I don't come up against you!"

Then Luke approaches Tiberius and offers to shake his hand. "Wow, you was so cool out there! Congratulations! And good luck later on!" the boy says, with a wide, kindhearted smile carving on it's face. Then, they all hear the announcements going, apparently, the next match is about to start. "You should relax now, and enjoy the other fights. Are you hurt? Want me to call for the medics?" Luke adds, obviously getting casual with the man.

King's seat,
The king is rubbing his chin, thinking, and recollecting what he saw in the previous battle. "Son, that man was quite interesting, don't you think? But, I feel like I've seen this person before .. not sure where, it's weird." he says, in a boring tone, despite his posture showing that he was indeed quite interested in the Dark Clown. Meanwhile, the prince remains silent, but with shadowy eyes of anger on his face. Why was that?
"Huh, the next one will begin. They say this Gondar is quite the favorite. Let's see!" The king adds, before he literally lets out a loud fart, and grabs a piece of mutton that was held on a large golden plate that a butler with shades was holding next to him.

In the arena,
"Mufufufufu, get ready to say your prayers, old man." Gondar says, hissing sinisterly, his tongue sticking out, and a pair of sais spinning around his hands. In response, the kimono-man simply stands there, smiling solemnly.

Genther and Cebros
Cebros stops walking for a moment, and glares down at Genther, in a rather serious, almost aggressive tone. Did Genther's question pressed things too far? Was Cebros merely holding back, and was about to let out his brutal ferocity, that he was so infamous of? Well, that didn't seemed to be the case, as the man then smiles widely. "Got ya worried for a second eh?" Apparently, he did that face only to troll with the man. He extends his hands, chuckling a bit. "I am sure you can say already; you used your powers so, in theory, you should have the answer already. Or does your power have a limitation regarding future plotting? Or maybe .. you wish to confirm our intentions. But, I really have no reason not to say; I don't know, you seem like a smart guy, like me, perhaps you'd be benefited if you stay as a friend to me. Our plan is to ..." Before he got to finish, an explosion occurs nearby, making the people and toys scatter away in panic. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 am

"No need to tell me. I just wanted to check out your intelligence." Genther said with a smile on his face, as he opened the book he created out of Cebros to one of the last pages. "Everything I need to know is written in here." he finishes and then he listens to Cebros speaking, right before the explosion occurs. Upon listening to the explosion, Genther calmly turns his head towards the direction the loud noise came from and he looked at Cebros with a serious, yet evil look on his face. "I would prefer to stay a friend with you, at least for the time being." he says, as he starts walking, still calm, towards the direction of the explosion.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 am

[[Tiberius]]

He calmly walked inside, he was carrying his sword from earlier on his back. He tightened his mask, and looked to Luke as Luke was speaking to him. Tiberius accepted the handshake rather hesitantly, but with firmness none the less. He shook his head as the boy asked about medics and the like. "Its quite alright... im fine i would rather just watch the matches that are coming up..." Tiberius sat on the bench facing the screen. He was brusied from the blast, it was a bad injury,but nothing life threatening. He can recover after some rest and maybe later some herbal remedy. Tiberius now simply waited, it would only be a matter of time, he then turned to Luke "Who is fighting next?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 am

Genther & Cebros
"Figures." Cebros simply responds, showing yet another wide and kinda scary grin, while turning his head towards the explosion, ignoring the people running all around them, not that he cared much. He'd just go and check what was happening, and if someone was on his path, well, that would be his problem. Passing next to Genther, he then leaps into the air, vanishing, having used his extreme speed to reach the source right away.

There, some distance away, a house is smoking, or rather, the remains of a burnt down, broken house are, while a tall, almost giant-tall person is holding a large barrel-like weapon that resembled a gun. There is a man in his mid fifties on the ground, scorched a bit, and looks above at the massive man, his mouth and eyes shivering in anger, tears forming on his eyes. "T-this .. it took me so many years to repay my debt, how can you do this?!! WASN'T YOUR BOSS INFORMED?!" In response, the barrel points down at the old man, scaring him, leaving him frozen and shaking.
"Didn't you know? ... the taxes have been tripled over the past week. New "law" of the underworld. So, you never really repaid and .. you spoke ill of my boss? That's an insult to .. the Chimney Top.. Your death shall be painful."

Introduction Box:
"Super Boom" Lerasman, Executive of the "Chimney Top" "gang"
Bounty: 105,000,000

Someone was in trouble ... and the enemy there was also from Chimney Top!

Tiberius & Luke
Noticing that the masked man was somewhat distanced, the young boy thought that he was probably being a bit of a leech, so he started shaking his hands around again, in a really stupid and pointless way. "Right, your call, ehehe.. hm? Well, right now it's .." he starts, and turns towards the visual broadcast, only to freeze again, like that match with Mathew before. "W-what the hell..?!"

Gondar vs. Kimono-guy
Gondar is on the ground, trying to get up, while his whole body is shaking. Blood is gushing from his forehead, mouth, nose, and even his left eye, the blood is already dripping on the dirt that is the ground like a small leak.
"W-what the hell was that .. what are you, old man...?!"
"I'm just an old man ..." The replies, smiling solemnly, almost as if calmly and friendly. That irritates Gondar, who gets up and pulls out a scythe-like weapon.
"Don't screw with me!!" He yells, and disappears from everyone's eyesight, only to appear behind the man and try to chop off his head. But then ...
"... God's hand." A calm, steady move of his hand, and then a flash occurs, resulting in deflecting the enemy's arm behind, making him lose his balance. *A-again .. what the heck is that?!* Gondar thinks, and then, much to his horror, a fist is swiftly sent towards him. Before he gets to even reach, the strike sents his head in an awkward angle, blood blasted all over the place. And, before anyone gets to truly realize what was happening, Gondar falls on the ground, foaming from his mouth, he was even tearing, his whole face dyed in his blood.
The battle was already over!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 am

While Cebros would just use his extreme speed to reach the place where the incident with the Chimney Top member took place, Genther would do something else. Instead, he would establish his Library, much like he used to do whenever he would do something related to combat and he would create a large book, which he opened and stepped upon. Then, the book would start levitating and the man would travel with it on the air, while also moving the room as he moved, along with him. Soon enough, Genther would fly at the position of Cebros and Lerasman, only to see that the man behind that incident was the man with the bounty of more than a hundred million beri.

"Wow... Interesting." he says as he moves the Library Room around himself, Cebros, Lerasman and the old man, generating books for both of them. "I will not ask what is going on here. I will probably learn when I read the books." he finishes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:26 am

Cebros
Lerasman, also wearing a shadow, raises his head as those newcomers arrived. His attention shifted heavily towards Genther, his eyes, seen from within the mask, wide from not expecting his meeting. However, they soon change, to what seems to be an indication that the large man is now smiling.
"Well, look at that.. the guy Boss is looking for. It's my lucky day." Not wasting time, the man rapidly pulls his gun, aims towards Genther and fires off a round, which left out a deafening sound, soon the movement and blast resulting in an explosion.
"Oi oi, what's with these guys being after him .. is he alright?" Cebros comments, he didn't expect that this masked man was going to just outright attack him.

In the arena
"Unbelievable, this is just ... today's fights are all just impossible to grasp, what a day! The victor is .. well, I don't really know his name, he signed in with the nickname "Sai X", but, what strength! Defeated a man with a bounty of over 200 million with 2 punches! Incredible!" Everyone, left speechless yet again, cheer now, applauding for that incredible display. This man was really, really strong. However, everyone slowly stops, as they notice that the old man is reaching for his pockets, and pulls out what seems to be a Den Den Mushi, along with a small device. Coughing a little, the man suddenly speaks through the device, and, he's actually heard to the whole place! "Test, test..!!"

"W-wow ..! Sai X seems to have some sort of broadcast device too! Maybe he wants to say a few words about his victory .. uh huh, that's really a first .. hehe, let's hear him speak!"

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to thank you for your applauds. It's really making my heart jump with joy." The man starts, smiling, but, as he continues to speak, his expression begins to change darker. "I am here for a mission. Dark Clown ... or rather, Tiberius Mandrake, I have come to this place to slaughter you. Await for me at the next stage .. that is all! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 am

"What could possibly be the reason that the boss of the Chimney Top gang wants me? Is it because I am smart or cute?" Genther replies to Lerasman with a grin on his face and he uses his Devil Fruit ability in order to generate a book out of thin air which protected him from the shooting attack of Lerasman. "Wow, wow, wow... That could have hurt me. A little." Genther said by the time the shooting attack struck the book shield, ultimately destroying it. "However, that is something you cannot do as long as you are inside this room, my friend. You see, I have eaten the Library Library Fruit... I am a library-man and as long as you are within my library, you are in a disadvantage." Genther finished before creating another book which he sent as a projectile towards Lerasman in order to strike him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:26 am

[[tiberius]]

Tiberius watched on the screen , he wasnt particularly shocked at the fact the old man beat the opponent Gondar, it was his technique that shocked him. Tiberius knew that technique from a long time ago. He then heard the man announce his name to the world. Tiberius simply tightened his mask, he wasnt going to take it off even if they knew his name. He simply sat there quietly wondering who would try to attack him first? The Royal family or the bounty hunters or perhaps the marines would attack first, he wasnt going to lie down, especially not to this Sai X person. Tiberius twirled his sword in the palm of his hand. He  remained seated looking foward to the moment he gets to annihilate that man.

[[Caprice]]

Caprice simply laughed as the old man made the announcement. He clearly was the king on being tact, or maybe it was a ploy to draw out Tiberius from his comfort zone. But even if Caprice knew who it was, he wasnt going to go and attack the man yet, it would blow his own cover that he had worked hard to maintain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:34 am

Luke
Most everyone on the room turns and glare down at Tiberius, as soon as his identity is revealed. Luke is also left speechless, as he looks at Tiberius with a baffled expression."You are... stay away, I've heard that he's a monster!" "I heard his bounty is ... it's just wild bro!" "Kid, go away, he could kill you!" were some of the things said between the people in the room, even the workers there were scared. Luke however, just sits down, and lays against the wall closeby, putting his hands around his head. "No he won't, Mr. Tiberius is a good person, those rumors are shit." he just casually says.

Arena,
With that battle over, the next one begun soon after. It seemed to be that bald pirate from Caprice's waiting room, fighting with a gladiator with a pyramid-shaped helped, it literally looked like a mini pyramid, it even had the pyramid's texture and building material, just in a miniature scale! Also, the gladiator seemed to be having the upper hand with relative ease, and the crowd was starting to get annoyed by the fact that almost all battles were ending too fast, one of the fighters always being too strong compared to the other.

Cebros
The book is hurled and strikes Lerasman right on the head and ... the giant doesn't even flinch, he just stays there looking at Genther. Then he reloads his gun, and tilts his head lightly. "You see, we have been informed well about you and your capabilities, so don't think that you can do much to me. Your powers are more or less useless of someone of my caliber!"
"Then, mind if I butt in?" Cebros says, smirking like a sassy idiot.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:23 am

"And who might have informed you? I am afraid your information are wrong. You cannot give fully accurate information for an information broker... It just does not sound right, do you not think?" the librarian of Acacia asked with a grin on his face and an evil look on his eyes. "Attacking you with a book is just a mere game... I am just killing some time." he finished talking before he created a book out of thin air. He moved the book high on the air with his telekinetic power over books and he opened it so that its pages would point towards Lerasman. "Book Slice!" he said and then the pages started being cut and shot towards Lerasman, with such force and speed that they could slice the body of the member of the Chimney Top gang. As the book had many pages, the slicing attacks were coming one after another, making the attack even more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 am

Genther & Cebros
"... Books are not weapons, you little dipshit. Nerds shouldn't mess around with mercenaries." Lerasman calmly responds to Genther's talking and, as the Library man was countering with an attack of his own now, he quickly fires another attack, by placing his weapon in front of him. However, this time, it was intense flames that came out of the weapon. So he tweaked his weapon when that initial, normal bullet, strike failed, so it can instead fire out streams of fire. The fire blast quickly incinerates the pages, then continues on it's path towards Genther.
"I am still here." Cebros raises his hand casually, expecting that they'd actually stop ignoring him, so he can then attack Lerasman.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 am

"Fire? Oh my..." said Genther with a grin on his face as he stared at the fire blast which was coming towards him with great speed. However, his face expression would soon change to that of a calm expression. Apparently, with a calm face, the man would use his devil fruit ability to generate several books around him, forming a circle around him that protected him. Then, the circle of books around him would start moving in a circular motion with great speed, generating the air from around at the books. Soon enough the fire blast reached the books, but as they burst in flames, they kept moving and moving with the increased momentum from before, resulting in the burning of the books and the extinguishing of the fire due to the generated air around the books. "Nothing can penetrate my Book Shield." commented Genther and with a smile on his face he shot another book towards Lerasman. The book was pretty big and looked quite heavy. "Book Crush!" said Genther as he attempted to smash the enemy with the book.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius crossed his legs placing his sword flat on his lap as the others were all calling him monster and what not, not like it wasnt true. Half the stuff they talked about he had actually done. It never really hit him what a horrible person he was, but then again in this line of work you didnt enter to be saints, you went in to become famous or die trying, to find purpose and meaning in ones existence, to gain riches far beyond human understanding, or you came in because fighting, killing, murdering, genocide and or torture was a particular talent and you simply wanted to utilise these skills. Tiberius looked to the boy "You know, they are right, you shouldnt be near me, you could get hurt easily... after all, we might have to fight each other in the tournament eventually, and then it would be hard if we became friends or something.."

[[Caprice]]

Caprice watched the battles, feeling quite bored. Strong fighters sure, but when was his turn? Typical events like this making him wait. He had half a mind to completely rampage through the place. But he knew against it. He had learnt valuable intel here, and he had to hold onto to his role and just role with it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:19 pm

In the arena,
The match was over, and it was that pyramid-helmet gladiator that was victorious. The next match then begun, and, unlike most of the other matches thus far, was actually quite a spectacular and intense battle. It was a battle between what seemed to be a bounty hunter, with a skypeian wielding a large bazooka and a katana. Half the crowd was cheering for the name "Aranthos!" while the rest were cheering for a man named "Zambian". That name would probably be familiar to Tiberius, as this man used to be working for Anubis himself in the past.

Luke & Tiberius,
"Ah, that's what you think?" Luke says, and scratches his head, before he once again leaps forward, as if he was zapped by a lighting bolt or something, and begins to frantically shake his hands around. "I didn't mean to offend or bother ya! I just .. I feel like you're really not that bad of a person as they say. Actually you seem like a good person." Like says, but looking away as he speaks, as he was feeling like he was too much of a bother to dare and look at the man in the eyes.

Caprice & "Sai X"
The old man had returned back in the locker room for some time now, and was looking at the large screen, enjoying the other matches. As the screen would show Zambian kicking his opponent right in the face, and shards of metal flying around, the old man approaches Caprice. "I have some information about the next event .. wanna know, "Caprice"?" He asks, with a tone of sacrasm bit also playfulness. He obviously knew who Caprice was, at least.

King & the Prince,
"So, this is Tiberius huh? I like!" The king says, laughing and patting his broad chest, some of the piece of meat he was eating before still falling down from his massive jaw as he continues to laugh, looking more like a wild pig and less like a king. "Yes, it seems that the Dark Clown is indeed a strong one. What shall we do now, father?"
"Sent the Royal Guards to meet him. I wanna talk to him before the next event occurs! Hahaha!"

Cebros & the rest,
Annoyed by the fact that neither of those two would actually bother to pay attention, Cebros randomly jumps into the air, and in between those two. "I said, I am here too." He calmly says.
"I've heard that already! Beat it, brat! I know who you are, you have a bounty of 168,000,000 ... but a fly like you doesn't deserve such a bounty, and after all, our bounties are like that because we have the Prince's favor! My strength should make me have a-!!!" Lerasman stops bragging and looks with a shocked expression for a moment, before a single punch sents him backwards, and crashing onto a building behind him.
"Sorry about that, I knew you'd beat him, but I was annoyed at how both of ya were so rude, hahaha!!!" Cebros says, right after he elegantly lands on his feet, and then bursts out a laugh.
With a single punch!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:21 am

"Oh, curse you! I wanted to have some more fun." said Genther with a disappointed look on his face as apparently he did not have the chance to demonstrate his fighting skills. It looked like he had something in his mind and that he was ready to go with a technique which would definitely change the flow of the battle and end up with him being the winner. However, Cebros did not let him do so as he interfered and defeated Lerasman with a single punch. "Whatever." finished Genther as he created a giant book which he sent towards Lerasman in an attempt to crush him with it and finish him off. After all, that guy had just attacked him...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 am

Genther & Cebros,
As people gather around to watch in surprise and disbelief, that what was apparently a top member of this gang known as Chimney Top, was flat out beaten and left in the debris like a mere nothing, Cebros & Genther are already walking away from the scene, seemingly considering this as no more than a small nuisance that got in their path. As they continue to walk away, Cebros, with hands inside his trouser's pockets, tilts his head, making a grimace with his mouth taking a dog-like expression, as if he was preparing to bite, and glares at Genther. "So, who are these Chimney Top dudes? Meet a pair of toys earlier that claimed to be part of them. This dirtbag also made a claim about them being affiliated with a Prince. What's with that?" He asks, pretty confident that the male next to him was aware and well-informed about these men. After all; they seemed to be after him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 pm

"Well, well... To be honest, I have some information about those bastards... They are a bunch of idiots who work as assassins, mercenaries, information brokers and they are even affiliated with the prince of Dressrosa himself. They are criminals of the place. They are even offering protection to several businesses and anything they are doing is in fact ignored by the local police and the Navy as they have connection with the prince. Oh my... With them roaming around the place, my information breaking business is in very big trouble. You see, for those who have deep roots within the Underworld, me and a few friends of mine have been working as information brokers... You see, my Devil Fruit has given me access to several information that no people can have access to." explained Genther about Chimney Top. "However, even if I am the greatest information broker around Dressrosa, I have a very big problem. You see, I do not have the friendships and the connections that the Chimney Top members have... They have several assassins working for them, eager to back up their clients and their friendship with the prince is allowing them to act as they wish without receiving any punishment. As a result, most people, who are coming to Dressrosa and need some assistance over the place and its Underworld, prefer the Chimney Top gang instead. The last month, though, my business slightly expanded and I am taking from them several clients... That is why they are chasing me and they are after my head. They have even slayed a few of my subordinates, though I cannot do something about it." said Genther with an angry look on his face and then he stared at the sky of Dressrosa. He took a deep breath and then he turned his head towards Cebros, as if he had an idea in his mind.

"Then, again..." spoke Genther with an evil voice "I have an idea in my mind... Fate was quite generous with me and I should not turn my back at it... Fate sent you to me and brought you in front of a member of the Chimney Top... So, I am asking you, Cebros of the Black Cross Pirates. Will you make a short alliance with me and help me at destroying the Chimney Top Gang? If I do not do it now... I will never probably have the chance to do it.".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:42 pm

"Ahahahaha, so I see. Well, that does sound pretty interesting..." Cebros comments, while placing his hand under his chin, apparently he's thinking, judging by him vacantly starring towards a random direction, while letting out a soft humming sound. *Hmmm .. captain would be like .. this .. and Tiberius would be like .. this ..* as he thinks, Chibi images, coming off his imagination, of Wally and Tiberius emerge, one of them just pointlessly and randomly laughing in the middle of the street, and the other waving up and down a wooden swords towards armored men, a reference to Wally just generally laughing for no reason and Tiberius's current location.

"Alright, you got it! What better way to get into business and cabled here than to break down the current cables and then place a new guy that works alongside us?~! Hahaha, let's roll!" Saying that, the man extents his hand, once again attempting a handshake with the "Librarian Abilities", as he was calling him, in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Genther smiled as he raised his hand in order to make a handshake with his new ally who was none other than Cebros of the Black Cross Pirates. "So we have two choices now... Either we form a plan to deal with the enemies or... We are just attacking them straight on and kick their butts with the most merciless way as possible!" he said afterwards and waited for the pirate's decision.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:58 am

Genther & Cebros,
"... What do you say about .. we do the latter?" Cebros says, laughing, and shakes Genther's hand, unfortunately for the man, this time he either had to, or forgot, shake hands, despite being aware that this probably would leave a long lasting, painful "impression" on his hand. Nonetheless, this was now leading to somewhere.

Corrida Colosseum,
With that match also over, the pirate mercenary and formerly an officer of one of the strongest pirates crews to cross the oceans, Zambian "The Terrorist", as he was called over there, the final match was about to start. Luke gets up slowly, with a calm face, even thought he was sweating, cold sweat, obviously he was scared, despite the bravery he was trying to hold together. "Well, I thank you for your time and patience, Mr. Tiberius. I really hope that we meet later on in the fights. If not, good luck, I hope you win, if I don't." saying that, with a smile on his face, the boy walks out, and goes to battle. Meanwhile, the royal guards were probably close to reaching Tiberius, per the King's request to have a word with the man ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next