One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Empty
PostSubject: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:14 am

The sea is quite stormy around this large piece of land today. Stormy and pretty dark, feels as if it's almost ominous. Approaching the steep, rugged and sharp edges of the large rocks, this really unhospitable and relentless "shore", a small boat seems to slice between the waves, almost as if cutting throught them like a hot knife cuts throught butter. The boat makes a weird, metallic sound. It seems to be running some sort of engine, althought, for such a simple and small boat to be able to easily travel in that sea, it has to be quite a masterpiece of an engine. On the small, steel-reincorfed mast, there's a black flag. One that has a skull with a trio of skulls, and almost demonic eyes and a sinister, confident-looking grin. It's the flag of the Black Cross Pirates. On top of the boat are a pair of men, steering the ship with great skill.
"That's a very unpleasant weather now, ain't it, Clown?" One of the two speaks. He is wearing an open and sleeveless jacket, short, spiky black hair, and a red sash around his waist. Despite the chilling winds and pretty rought weather, he is smiling, almost as if enjoying all this.

Introduction Box:
Officer of the Black Cross Pirates, "Flame Tongue" Cebros.
Bounty: 168,000,000 Beli

"Hey, do you think that the King will just greet us all happy go-go, simply by telling him that we are Wally's subordinates? I mean, sure, the swordsman told us so, but still.." Cebros continues talking, and recalls an encounter he and the other man had, just hours ago, with a swordsman wearing a suit, and another, younger-looking swordsman, that was apparently being trained by him. That man, Suigo is his name, told those two that Wally was expecting them to come earlier today, but nevertheless, they were to head to Dressrosa. Them, and Wally, were to come later on. Now, he didn't quite got what was the point of all this, but he decided to play along anyway. Looking at the now perfectly visible land ahead, they notice that the sun's starting to appear again, the waves starting to calm, the sea, everything.
"Hahaha, well, seems that it's fate, even the skies are opening for us!!"

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 am

Along side the big man, was a younger man, wearing a mask and a black cloak he had a huge sword latched to his back and he seemed quiet. Dresserosa wasnt a place we particularly wanted to visit, but he had received his orders. The irony in him receiving orders even when he wasnt in the navy any more, but whatever. His armor itched a bit underneath , and his prostethic hand felt heavy, but nothing was heavier than the boat swaying from side to side heading to this island. "The weather is really annoying but....."

The skies cleared up as Ceberos asked him something. tiberius then adjusted his mask "I doubt it would be as simple as that, but he has been a long time ally of Wally, i dont doubt that we would get some form of hospitality..... but dont mistake this for fate, this could be the calm before the real storm....."

[["The Dark Clown" Tiberius Mandrake]]
[[bounty unknown]]
[[Member of Black Cross]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"You're always the cautious and collected type, aren't you?" Cebros responds, his tone making it unclear if that was just a somewhat rivalry, but friendly tone, or just him joking about the ex-marine's habit of refraining himself from expressing emotions too much.
Having reached the edges of the high, almost as if bladed-like rocks, the man crosses his hands and looks above. "Well, shall we just leave the boat as it is? I don't really care, but that engine that static creeper created really is the bomb. But I leave the choice to you." He says, and makes a long leap, grabbing onto a small crach on the large, rocky, natural wall, and holds onto it, waiting for Tiberius to decide whether they'd actually try to secure the boat or just go ahead. It was true after all, that they could both more or less walk, run or just glide into the airs, using that very coveted Rokushiki move.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Tiberius stretched his arms, he then stood on the edge of the deck. "Attach it to the sides, we need to have a plan b in case this thing doesnt go as well as we hope. " He pulled on the anchor of the ship as he fell off the edge and grabbed hold of the rope and tossed the anchor across the bladed like rocks, tiberius then launched rankyakus across, cutting the rocks and then slamming it to the wall, he tied the rope across the rocks on the wall where Ceberos was. Tiberius walked along the air onto the coast area "Lets go , we dont have time to waste..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:21 am

"Makeswift port, I like!" Cebros says, laughing, and then follows up with Tiberius, utilizing Geppou. After some short time, the pair of men can already see a city unfold. The city of Acacia, the port city of Dressrosa.
With luxurious, really majestic buildings and towers across the landscape, the stadium standing out in particular, Acacia city was a very large one indeed, an indication that New World was breemed with colonizations and countries, contrary to what many in the Grand Line foreshadow as a horrifying, impossible-to-survive sea. But then again, Grand Line had it's horrible places too, so that really didn't meant much.
"Have you ever been here? Those living toys would always make me feel uneasy .. but the women sure are passionate! They would stab their loved ones if they cheat on them, I've seen it before with my own eyes!" Cebros suddenly says, first in a questioning, and as his phrase finished, in a jolly, almost frenzy-like tone and feel. And, having just said that, the man suddenly descents, having drew the attention of just about anyone in the block those two were about to land to anyway. Surely a pair of flying men would be weird, even at this part of the world.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:49 am

Tiberius walked along side Ceberos using geppou as well. He looked towards the town "Talking toys and over exuberant women are the least of our problems, if anything if they give us a reason to them i would welcome such a thing, besides, with our rokushiki these women couldnt hope to pierce our bodies....." Tiberius landed with Ceberos and tightened his mask, in this place his mask was a advantage and less strange since toys were living in this town. Tiberius then spoke "We should go straight to the monarch.... he would be around here.... i think, what i find strange is that there is no sign of welcome yet...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

"Ohohoho, I thought you are a married man!!" Cebros says, slightly surprised, and he begins to laugh, finding this amusing, and not responding to Tiberius's other part of what he said, which happened to be the more important part.
"Anyway, I agree, the sooner we are done, the more time we will have to chill out. I'm gonna try my luck with the beauties here~" He says, sticking his tongue out, and by tilting his head, he winks at some women walking past them, who glare at the pair with a mixture of surprise and irritation at Cebros's action. "Tho, I have no idea where the castle is. Think we should ask someone eh?" he then adds. However, before Cebros has to say anything else, two large figures come staight at their path, and the people nearby, that were looking at them suspiciously, now back away, somewhat scared. Whoever those two are, they seem to be known as dangerous, judging from that. And as they come closer, one thing is certain. They are toys! Large, metallic-like round bodies, as well as large arms but pretty thin legs.
"You people that came here flying .. what business do you have here?
"I think I know them, aren't I? One of them at least .."
"You can't know masked people, don't be so full of yourself now~"
"Ahaha, you got me~!"

"Shall we scoop them?"
"Yeah, and then ask questions!"

Introduction Box:
"Chimney Top" Gang members, Tobi and Boti. In "charge" of "protecting" this block. Both toys.
Bounty: 50,000,000 Beli each.

"Ohohoho! Fun! I thought that the toys here are supposed to make people laugh .. well, you guys sure did a good efford now tho!" Cebros says, grinning. The toy fighter that was slightly shorter, Boti, points at Tiberius. "Take off your mask, we need to check if he happens to be that certain man!"
"Yeah, take that off! We don't wanna kill THAT man!" Tobi says in response.
Who is that man that those two speak of? And are they really much of a trouble for Tiberius and Cebros?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 am

Tiberius chuckled as Ceberos said he wanted to try the beauties here "Yeah i am married thats why im not going to get into anything here, but i cant help it if women do stupid things sometimes can i......." They then walked into a few toys, they were asking him to take off his mask. These were big looking toys for sure. Tiberius didnt want to take off his mask, but he realised unless he wanted a scene here he might not even have a choice in the matter , he gripped his sword as he slowly dropped his mask, revealing his young face and greyish hair.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 pm

The toys have a look at Tiberius, and after some moments of silence and observation, they back away, sweating, althought that was probably quite the feat on a toy. They also shake and seem quite scared.
"Oh my, it's .. that guy!!"
"He's that guy, oh my God, run!"

The toys make a u-turn and begin to run for it. Cebros sighs, and the very next second, he vanishes and appears right above the toys.
"Ah!!"
"Wait there, I have to make ya some questions!" Cebros says, and slams Tobi down on the ground. "Tobi!" the other toy yells, but then sees that his friend is not hurt, but merely captured by that crazy man.
"Alright alright, I will talk!" Tobi and Boti simultaneously yell, after a few moments, as Tiberius and Cebros have pulled them at a dead-end between 2 building so they can talk. While they were going to just hurt them, it would come in handy if those 2 looked intimidating, they could extract some good information, possibly.
"Good, so what's the deal with my parthner? Why are you looking for him?" Cebros says, while licking one of his claws, yes, a large claw had appeared on one of his fingers, it looked scary enough to make Tobi gulp.
"N-no no, you misunderstoud me, your friend isn't that certain man! .. It's just that, oi, sir?" Tobi goes, speaking to Tiberius. He also called him Sir, so that was probably a good sigh. "Aren't you the Clown? Or something .. anyway, there are posters with your face all over the place! It's been a few days now that .. the King himself is looking for you!"
Why was that all of a sudden?!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:04 am

Tiberius scratched his hair in thought, in the first place, people knowing his face was already annoying him, but why was the king after hiim? Was it his way of getting his attention? Well it annoyed him, but outside that. "Where is your king now? "
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 am

"Where else could he be? At a day like this?!" Boti says, and chuckles.
"Boy, where did you came from anyway?" Tobi says, and laughs. Their behavior has changed now, seems like they make fun of those two. But why was that? Cebros didn't exactly appreciated that sudden surge of cockiness, and, by punching the wall, which immediately cracked all over the building, he made those two come to realize once again their situation.
"What is it about today? Isn't he at his castle or something?" He asks, and does that claw thing again, making those two squeel in fear.
"Well .. today's a big day for Dressrosa! You see, there's a grand price at the Corrida Colosseum today, and everyone's gathered to watch the great fights! Even the king is there!" Boti claims, waving his index finger around.
"Corrida Colosseum eh? .. I know where that is." Cebros says, looking at Tiberius and nodding.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:05 am

Tiberius grunts as he smashes the wall next to him, making a crack in the wall, before he calmed himself. "This guy is practically starting to annoy me... is this how he treats his allies? Well.... i guess its time to go to the collosseum and interrupt their little game....." He walks away, waiting for Ceberos to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:23 pm

"Whoah whoah, getting ticked off, aren't you? Okay, let's go and make everything go nuts!" Cebros says, cracking his hands, and licking his lips in excitement. Then, he nods to Tiberius to follow him, as well as giving off a deadly glare to those other two, would got the message right away. If they spoke to anyone about Tiberius's presense, they would get in some real, real trouble.
After passing throught many more weirdos, they reach it, a massive colosseum stands in their way. It's actually really huge and gives off chills. "Wow, this still gives me goozebumps, hahaha!!" Cebros says, laughing.

Meanwhile, the pair of that gang called "Chimney Top", are on the move, and they enter what seems to be an abandoned house, chains locking it from most directions. Once there, they speak with someone, who is in the shadows.
"Did you found that brat?" A heavy voice is heard, and a hand is seen cracking what looked like a stone. The pair of oversized dolls seem scared, but they go ahead and talk. "No sighs of that man, boss, but, we did came across someone else.. the masked man, that the King wants to meet. He's heading to Corrida as we speak!" Tobi says, and then the shadowy figure gets up fast, making those two flinch. "Hm, not the optimum news, but still good. I can still get some good money before I capture this "bookworm".. I'm going to Corrida..!!"
Who is that man?!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 pm

As Tiberius walked to the coliseum he began to doubt if this was the smartest idea. After all he would cost Wally an alliance with a monarch and for a pirate those were quite valuable especially on a sea as cruel as the New world. He put that away for a bit as he saw the coliseum. It was a magnificent structure , certainly a circular marvel, as well with the area as it is.

[[At a distance]]

"Is that them? I think this time around it will a bit difficult...." A man dressed in normal clothing into a den den mushi with the sign of "JUSTICE" on it. "We have reported a whole bunch of big names entering this coliseum thing sir... but the strange thing is the monarchy of this country....." The voice on the other end was young but cruel "Fuck that , we dont need their permission, they havent been in contact recently, if there are pirates on that island, ill sink it all, ill make them fucking die by drowning at the bottom of the ocean, remember THAT, AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 am

"So, what do you plan to do?" Cebros asks, chuckling a bit, in a way teasing, but in a rather friendly tone, Tiberius, about the fact that the guy that a while ago was angered and wanted to go and steamroll this place, is now looking in awe at the magnificent construction that is Corrida Colosseum.

Inside the Colosseum
In a room that seems to be above the viewer's seats, and also with glasses instead of walls from the front, and each side, there are two men, speaking throught Den Den Mushi, they seem to be the broadcasters. The colosseum is really full, so, apparently those two ruffians were telling the truth.
"Yet another grand day at our great tourney rounds! Brought to you by direct founding of our very own King!!" One of the broadcaster goes, and extents his hand. There's a large screen on the opposite side on the stadium, it's actually a massive visual Den Den Mushi! This thing is turning into a show! The screen then switches, and shows a section of the stadium. It's seperated from the rest of the viewer's seat, and it stands out, since it seems to be made out of gold. There are several butlers, guards and maids seen standing there, and in the centre, there is a husky man, with a braided brown beard, ashes-colored hair with a feel of brown, obviously they recently bleached. He wears a simple black top and jeans, but above them, a large, fluffy and really pricey-looking red cape. He also wears a really well decorated and filled with gems, crown. The man seems muschular and is with his arms crossed, until the broadcaster refers to him. As soon as he does, the man stands up, and raises his hands, the whole crowd begins to applaud, and the man smiles widely, he has a few golden teeth.
"Hail him, the "King of the Bandits", His majesty! The one and only!" The other broadcaster goes, and the crowd goes on such a frenzy, you can easily hear all that, as well as the broadcaster's screaming, from the outside of the colosseum.

"Hahahaha, look at them, they love me!!!" The man, the king, yells, and smiles, really proud and really overconfident.

Introduction Box:
King of Dressrosa & owner of the Corrida Colosseum, "Bandit King" Arthur Woods
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:14 am

Tiberius walked straight down, as Ceberos was talking to him "I will seek an audience with the 'king' by entering the stupid tournament..... hopefully, once i take out every single person in there, it will be easier for him to explain why we have been treated in this manner..... now, how do i enter this darn thing?"

[[In town]]

A blonde haired man wearing a coat walked down the road. The women eyed him as he walked by the men beamed with jealously and hatred for the stranger. Yet no one knew who he was , this man looked dangerous , one other person walked in front of him "Hey bro, where are you going in such a hurry? Why dont you come have some drinks and have a chat, my sister is dying to know you" He points to his scantily dressed big busted who is waving and giggling at him. The man chuckles lightly "Nah, maybe later, im here to enter the colliseum.... which way is it?" The man pointed down the road "You sure man, that stuff is dangerous, there are some real scary people in that tournament....." The blonde haired man walked away and started chuckling and laughing to himself, struggling to hold it in "Exactly, im counting on it..."

[[Vice Admiral Martello Young]]
[[ Alias/cover : Caprice Cool 150,000,000 beli]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:47 pm

"Ohohoho, now that's a cool plan! We will show him just how powerful we are. Sweet, I like you! Hahaha!" Cebros says, clapping and laughing around loudly, enough to make everyone look at them confused at first, and then akwardly, as they back away a bit, as Cebros turned and glared at some people, with an evil, murderous grin. Then, looking around, he spots a location near one of the gates, that has several armed men gathered, and they seem to be sighing some sort of form, on a large stand. "This must be it." He nods, and him and Tiberius soon reach the spot. "Let's enter together, and see who's going to come on top!" Cebros yells, and licks his lips, but then, as his eyes see a number of women walking some street away, he pats Tiberius shoulder and sighs. "Then again, you can do this just fine. I'll go and have a taste of the locals, if you get me .." He says, and, with a wide, confident grin, walks next to Tiberius and begins to leave the spot. "Don't worry, won't cause any trouble." He then says, with his back turned to Tiberius, he waves his hand at him.
"So, you are next, what's your name, or alias for the tourney?" A man in a black suit asks Tiberius, accompanied with a pair of women in medieval-like war outfits.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Tiberius walks up to the man in a suit , he tightened his mask "Dark Clown.... thats my alias...." He saw Ceberos go off but wasnt paying attention to that, he was more focused on getting into the colliseum. After all it was about time to get serious, who knows what he will find in there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 pm

"Ah I see .. wait, that name sounds familiar .. oh well, you're going to be number.." The man says, with a rather friendly voice, he seems to be the type of person that tries to come along and try to start a conversation with everyone. As he's about to write down the information and give Tiberius his number's stamp, there seems to be some ruckus going on however, and he, along with the others gathered there, turn their heads. "What in the world..?"

Inside the Colosseum, the voices and the broadcast come to a sudden stop. Apparently, something had just happened. Everyone seems to be in confusion and agigation, and seem to be getting impatient. "I-is this really happening?" one of the broadcasters then suddenly says, breaking that "silence". The King sits down, with his arms crossed, obviously getting impatient and irritated, until someone approaches him and tells him something. As soon as the man finishes speaking, the king's facial expression changes to that of utter shock.

On the gate again, many participants begin to exit the facility, some even run away, while others seem scared. Some, less scared or weird-acting, but still obviously upset, come close to Tiberius and the man responsible for writting down the participant's names. "W-what can I do for you?" The man says, puzzled, but still with a polite tone.
"Remove me from the list." More than one person say that, and of course, not everyone is that calm about that demand. Just what was going on?

And then, a loud broadcast is heard. "This is truly a first time event in the Corrida Colosseum! Almost all of the challengers have begun to leave the stadium!! This is truly a terrible sight! It's still not clear why this is happening, but so far, he have being informed that ..." The broadcaster goes and continues to speak of course, the focus however now turns to the king, who punches the seat he is sitting at. "This is still unacceptable, even our own warriors and glatiadors run away?! THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE!" He yells.

As more people exit from the gates, leaving the people in charge of writting down the participants in shock and disbelief, a large, bulky man walks next to Tiberius and notices that he was about to sign up. "Hey, little guy, you better leave this place right away, if you want your life...!" he starts, and, as Martello, and another shadowy figure are approaching 2 other gates, probably to sign in too, them encountering the same sight, the man continues to speak to Tiberius, with a shaky voice. "The terror of the seas is taking part today .. don't even think about it, you'll just lose your live .. let it go for another day!!!"
Just who is that guy he speaks of?!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Tiberius wondered at all the commotion as people began panicking and reacting to all this , as the man warned him Tiberius began to grin inside , his mask covering the view of shivering excitement . He didnt want to feel this way , every part of his body was telling him to research more before going in , but his instinct and thirst for battle , as the dark clown , would not be denied "Noted , thanks for the heads up" Tiberius turned back to the register " Sogn me in now !!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 am

"Uh .. r-right away, Mr. Dark Clown!" The man says, snapping out from the shock and surprise from seeing all that from happening. The large man that warned Tiberius looks at the man surprised as well, and cold sweat runs down his forehead. "Boy .. who are you?" he says, maybe he noticed in Tiberius voice that the man was actually glad to realize that someone so dangerous would happen to be here today for him to fight. He reaches for his pocket and gives Tiberius a little silver cross. "Here .. may the Gods be with you.." he mumbles, this time with a level or respect, althought mixed with some fear, and leaves, as others also leave. Now, the man responsible for the sighs gives Tiberius his label, and, nervously asks the man to enter from the gate, and go straight ahead. The two women would show him the way. How weird must it have looked like, for those 3 to enter, while men of all sorts are walking, or even running, away from this place. Just how dangerous that person would be?
Meanwhile, at another gate, the shadowy figure has caused just as much surprise to the people running away, as he calmly signs in, and even grins widely and cracks his hands.
And, to another gate, another man approaches, possibly the one under the allias "Caprice Cool".
Soon, there's more or less utter silence all across the waiting rooms. In one room, a few men are seen, apparently some of those that stayed, having no problem. Two of them are talking with each other. Both seem to be pure gladiators, possibly veterans here.
"So, heard that beast demanded that he gets the entire Area B for himself to relax until the event begins .. what event thought? Almost everyone felt .."
"Well, makes sense that they left, sorta .. we are talking about a man with a bounty of over 400 million .. plus, he's said to be just too ruthless to even consider not killing his opponent. But, we can't leave, it will be a disgrace to the king!"
"Right!"
Both men seem to be trying to actually pump up each other's courage, because they are actually shaking!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 pm

[[tiberius]]

Tiberius paced his feet into the corridors of the collossal arena. He walked forth and took a quick look around. His mask muffled his breathing as he began to think slowly of the confusing situation around him. It seems someone had already caused trouble in the arena today, he was trying to find out who it was who had caused such madness. He heard the two men talking and looked for a seat. He knew that he was in no hurry, the beasts would come to him, and one by one he will unravel the mind of the king of dressrosa and whatever parlor tricks he had in store for him, including this Caprice Cool.

[[Caprice Cool]]

As 'Caprice' sat upon his chair drinking his rum, he hiccuped and rocked on his chair. looking around the room "ahh.. well that was... easy...pffttt" Caprice seemed to have gained a wound on his chest which he had not addressed yet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Battle Arena & audience,
As the chaos continues, one thing becomes clear, especially from the fact that people are carried away injured. That part of today's events had already started. But what would happen now? No one else approached, it was obviously over as far as new contenstants were to come. And on top of all, the first round of battles had already happened, before the chaos about that one unknown man begun. Then the broadcaster speaks again.
"This is truly an unexpected thing! Right after the first block, Block Ena was to begin, a new person happened to barge in, just barely getting onto the fight. And he was the one to win! But the problem is, that almost all challengers left after it was known that someone dangerous has appeared .. the man best known as "The Slayer"" Chills run down many people gathered there. " .. with him considered, as well as the newcomer and winner of Block Ena, right now there are only ..."

Meanwhile, to where Tiberius is waiting,
"Exactly 15, I heard one of the people in the managment whisper that just moments ago ... including that person, Caprice .. something, I don't know him .. that's right. Exactly 15. Block Ena had 127 fighters, but as the news spreaded in the waiting halls about that dude, everyone left... that leaves 15 of us." A man speaks, addressing to Tiberius, he seems to be another gladiator, and it seems that he found Tiberius as an interesting one and wanted to speak with him.

King's seat,
As the broadcasters continue to escalate the chaos occuring, the king is informed of the number. While all that time, he remained angry and ready to go off at everyone, when he hears that, he sighs deeply, and smiles widely. And then, he grabs a microphone, and speaks, his speech completely cuts off the broadcaster, who is left baffled and surprised, as well as the crowd going crazy all that time, they all just froze there.
"Why do you people whine about when it's all fixed up for a perfect event to go on?!" He screams, in a really confident tone, he was actually so good, not a single person spoke or showed sighs of agigation about what has happened today, at all. "Connect me to the waiting rooms, they must hear it too.. as well as the staff." He adds, and the people in the broadcast room, frozen at first, snap out, and quickly do as their king asked them to.

Waiting rooms,
A voice is heard, everyone, in all 3 rooms that people taking part into this are still gathered are hearing.
"Considering this situation, this event shall now change! From this point on, today's event will be an elimination tournament! One versus one!!" The man yells, confident once again in his word. "The man that happened to be in a fight already, Caprice Cool ... congratulations about your victory. Due to how things turned out, your victory is considered to be a victory on the first round of this elimination cup! As for the rest 14 contestants .. our devoted staff here will soon pick out the firsts, using a randomized system to pick up the pairs. And don't forget, the price of today .. a ship miracle, made of the legendary Adam tree, a true masterpiece & one of the finest of it's category, I present to you, the Aurora Snapper!"
In the arena, outside of the battle site, some people pull away some large white sheets, and from them, a normal-sized ship appears, it has a fish-like head in front, and the whole design gives it an aerodynamic, fish-like build. Truly a masterpiece, judging from what the contestants hear, the cheers and excitement on the audience. That man, the king ... he was able to just easily swift such a tight and unexpected situation into an advantage. "Stay tuned for the rest, and as for the brave ones that are here today .. GOOD LUCK TO EACH ONE OF YOU!" Saying that, he finishes speaking, and the broadcast on the waiting halls stops, but the fighters can hear the cheers from over there anyway.
"Wow, the king is truly brilliant!!" One of the gladiators in Tiberius room shouts. Two others, the ones encouraging each other before, cheer as well. The man next to Tiberius merely waits. And there's also another person there, this one stand out. He really didn't seemed warrior material at all, but he had this determined look on his face, it looked like he just had to win, it was obvious he wanted the ship, his eyes shined when it's name was mentioned. Who was that kid? Six people in that room, Tiberius included.

Caprice's waiting room,
"Whoah, cool, you passed already. Then again, you was stronger than all other 126 people in your Block, you must be strong!" A man says to Caprice, he's a bald man with really slim hands and legs, he doesn't seem to be a gladiator. And then, someone, with a rather sinister, slick voice, speaks.
"You look like fun .. Wait till you face me, I'd love to .. slick that throat of yours ..!!" The man carries a rapier and a sword, he's lean and wears an open blue jacket. His eyes are snake like, and he seems really dangerous.
"Shit, that's .." The bald man starts.
"You know it!! As a former member there, you know I'm dangerous!" The snake-like man says, but won't do anything funny, obviously you'll be kicked out for causing trouble, especially with what happened today.

Introduction Box:
Gondar "The Assassin", Formerly an Impel Down inmate, Level 5,
Former Black Cross Pirate, Currently an underworld hitman.
Bounty: 216,000,000 Beli

Meanwhile, Cebros
Following those women, he notices that they are about to enter a large library. He rubs his right eye in disbelief, before he sighs. "Damn, really now? C'mon ladies..." He speaks to himself, and, bored after all this, obviously not a fan of book at all, he turns, ready to leave, when he hears those women scream. As he turns, a man is running towards him, while a pair of large men follow him, swinging large spiked maces. "What the hell?"

Things are getting heated up in this entire place!!!

((OOC: Don't worry, not all my posts are going to be this large, only those ones, while I'm setting up the enviroment of the thread. Hopefully it's not too troublesome.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:55 am

[[All good man, long posts are never an issue , btw Caprice wont be using his df, only his original fighting style is that ok?]]

[[tiberius]]

He sat there listening to everyone talking, it seemed the situation had just taken a turn for the weird. AS soon as he heard the kings voice , Tiberius knew he was at the right place. Plus the ship the king was giving as a prize was a very powerful vessel made by the tree of the pirate kings ship itself. Tiberius tapped his feet impatiently and saw some of the other fighters tensing up or becoming more excited. "A elimination tournament huh? Been a long time since ive been in one of those....."

[[Caprice Cool]]

Caprice eyes glimmered with purpose when he saw Gondar. Of course a former inmate of impel down and a former member of the Black Cross one of the most feared pirate crews was before him, and the mere fact that he couldn't just attack and kill this man right here and now made him brim with anger, he controlled himself "Ah, yeah well, it was a good warm up for the main thing... i know Mr gondar here would be more than happy to kill me, why did you become a hitman, ive heard rumours that you left Black Cross, that being a sweet gig and all....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Caprice's waiting room,
"Tsk, aren't you a cocky one? Don't speak too bluntly there rookie. As for them, they didn't paid well enough. Life's depending on money, after all! Ya better score for the largest sum up!" Gondar says, with his right hand's index finger raised, and a somewhat fanatic-like expression on his face, his eyes glaring and locking on Caprice.
"Oi, both of you, save it for the battles." Another man speaks, this one's wearing armor, which covers most of his face. There's a lance right next to him, obviously his weapon of choice. From all the people in the room, he seems to be the only one to be a professional gladiator, as the rest seemed to be pirates, bounty hunters, or just ruffians of the seas. There's something about his sturdy voice that makes him look like he's one of the tough ones around here.
Introduction Box:
Gladiator of Corrida Colosseum, Roshio Makyora
Record: 532 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses

Broadcast,
"Thank you all for waiting! Now, the pairings are ready! For each stem of the tourney tree, the winners will be randomly placed with one of the other winners, to perplex things and ensure that things will be as exciting and filled with suspence as possible!! And now, without further await, the 1st round's pairings are..."

Tiberiu's waiting room,
The pairs for the first round have been announced. Tiberius has too heard of the matches. He'll be the second to battle, right after another battle that is to take place. One from the room gets up, he's the gladiator that earlier on spoke to Tiberius about the fact that there's 15 of them left now. He greets his fellow gladiators, and then, pats Tiberius's back "I like ya boy, let's meet later on." He says, and goes away, to the battle.
Meanwhile, that boy from before is seen looking down vacantly, almost horrified. He's the last to battle but, he ended up facing off against ...
".. And the last battle of the 1st Stem, it's .. "Luke Sakuo versus .. oh my, The Slayer!"
"So, I'm gonna have to fight the tourney's expected-to-be-the-winner huh? .." The boy, Luke, tightens his fist, and grits his feet. "Doesn't matter, I have to win today, I just have to..!!" he speaks to himself, but is close enough for Tiberius and the others to hear him. The others look at him as if they're looking at a dead man.

((OOC: Ah, sweet then~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next