One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexis W. (RETIRED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Alexis W. (RETIRED) Empty
PostSubject: Alexis W. (RETIRED)   Alexis W. (RETIRED) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Name: Alexis W.
Bounty:
Species: Human.
Allegiance: Pirate.
Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line
Appearance: Alexis is average looking, at least she thinks like that of herself. She has medium length chocolate brown hair that reaches down her shoulders, which is slightly wavy. In humid days her hair can end up being really curly, this also happens when she’s shy for some weird reason. However, in cold days, it usually is either slightly wavy or straight; there are also the times where it is REALLY straight. She will never understand how her hair works. Her eyes are bright green, however if she’s in a bad mood or sad they’ll turn darker and even have a ring of dark grey surrounding the borders. They are surrounded by long and thick eyelashes that are dark brown, almost black; said eyebrows make her eyes stand out. Alexis considers her eyes the only pretty thing about her, even if she has beautiful Cupid’s bow shaped lips that are naturally tinged pink. (She never wears any make up).  She doesn’t have any moles or scars in her face but she does have light freckles adorning her pale cheeks. She has high cheekbones which make her face thin and it is only accentuated even more with her thin, straight, slightly pointy, nose. She has normal sized ears that have earrings to adorn them, Alexis likes wearing jewelry although she doesn’t really wear much; she has two earrings in each ear, one that has a black stone and another that is a silver hoop earring.

Alexis is around 5 feet 7 inches tall (that would be 173 cm), being the average size for a girl or at least slightly tall. She has a slender figure, yet she also has feminine curves that she dislikes. Her waist is small and her hips are slightly wide. Her skin is pale, her legs are long and her arms are normally sized. Her hands and feet are relatively small, yet she has long slender fingers that would be perfect for being a pianist. (However she’s not interested in becoming one). Even if Alexis doesn’t have any tattoos or marks in her face (salve the freckles mentioned above), she does have a tattoo in her right arm that a word in latin meaning “worthless”. Apart from that she also has cut marks along her arms, which she uses a lot of bracelets to hide, these cuts are the proof of her self-harm; although this are only light, thin marks on her wrists and up her arms. Her bracelets are of different designs, her favorite one though is a black bracelet that has a golden teddy bear (it is the only possession she has from her previous life/living with her parents/); she also has a entirely black bracelet, a blue one and etc.

Her usual attire consists of baggy black cargo shorts that hang loosely around her waist, the only reason of them not falling would be the red belt that she uses for that single purpose (although she likes red, and the belt). Said shorts reach down to her knees.  Then she has black socks that only cover up to her ankle, (the small kind of socks), and black converse-like shoes. As for the upper half of her body, Alexis spots a slightly oversized black tank top, which is completely black and therefore has no images or design at all; and over that she wears a red and gray stripped cardigan that is big and falls down to her mid thighs. (She uses it opened). When it’s cold though, Alexis wears a black jacket that also reaches down to her mid thighs, although she usually buttons it up; and instead of the tank top, she wears long sleeved t-shirts.

History: Alexis was born the 19th of July in a small island of the Grand Line. Born into a family of only two parents, she was raised in the worst way ever. Her father was an alcoholic man, due to being fired from his previous work and his inability to get a job after it, and also a really unhappy person. He had a short temperament and therefore took his anger out on Alexis. Meanwhile, Alexis’ mother, Christine, was a sweet petite woman, but she was weak, and scared; so she never stood up for Alexis, afraid of what her husband could have done to her.

Flashback:

Stop daddy, you’re hurting me!” a five year old Alexis cried out on the floor while the man that called himself her father kicked her continuously in the stomach. Tears ran freely across her cheeks, her mouth had a small trail of blood leaving it, making its way down her chin. Her cheeks were red, not only from crying but from the hurt it made her feel to have her father abusing of her.

Shut up you worthless bitch!” the man yelled angrily, Alexis wept and continued crying. She felt like it was her fault, that her father’s anger was all her fault. If I hadn’t been born, mom and daddy would be happy. Daddy wouldn’t have lost his job and everything would be fine. Daddy is right, I’m worthless… , Alexis thought, her tears running even faster than ever. She felt truly worthless.

/End of Flashback

Just like that, many things happened to Alexis during her childhood. She never told anything to anyone, when her “friends” asked her why she had bruises, she only answered with “I’m clumsy, I accidentally fell” and excuses like that, however people were beginning to suspect something.

But things got worse when Alexis turned 10, she had her first period and she was considered a “woman” now. That was when her life truly went to hell. Her father, the sick bastard, started abusing of her sexually, raping her. Christine cried, she was forced to watch her husband rape their child, it broke her heart. And Alexis, Alexis truly felt worthless, she felt sick, she felt like the scum of the Earth. That was when she started cutting herself. She felt like she had control of nothing in her life, her father, the way he abused of her, nothing. So she took a blade, a cut her wrist. The first cut made her feel pure bliss. She felt in control, for once in her life it was her who made the decisions. It felt good, too good. And it made her do it more, to feel the control, the bliss, the ecstasy it made her experience.

She of course couldn’t tell anyone about her father abusing her, no that would only be worse. They would confront her father about it, then he would deny it and be left alone, and then he would get his revenge, and take it all out on her. That would be horrible, and Alexis was engulfed by the fear of being under his wrath, she knew what he could do, and that he wasn’t scared of anything, so she didn’t consider the thought of telling anyone about it, ever. So she found her sweet little heaven, which was when she cut herself; she didn't have to tell anyone about the cuts, she used bracelets to hide it, so everything was fine.

Of course, when she wasn't cutting herself she still felt bad, she didn't like living a life like this. But she couldn't do anything about it, at least not being how young she was. She waited, the abuse continued, but it got worse, now that she was older, her body could take more abuse. Her father even started to make friends of his pay to rape her, it was disgusting and it made her feel worthless again. Not even the cutting made her feel better.

Another thing that Alexis loved doing, besides cutting herself to forget about her problems, was swimming. The cold water of the ocean would make her feel just as much bliss as cutting herself would give her, and hell it wasn't followed with the hurt from the cuts, so she considered even better. She would go swimming every chance she could get, and she enjoyed every second of it. But even that, her twisted father had to ruin. He wanted his daughter to be in pain, to be miserable. So he thought up a plan, he looked hard for a devil fruit, and once he had found one (it had costed him a great amount of money), he forced her to eat it. She cried, so hard, while he forced the fruit down her throat, he didn't know how exactly they worked and made her eat it all. She had never felt so dead before.

That was it for her, she was done with it. She couldn't stand being around her father anymore, she couldn't stand the abuse, it was too much. She cried for some days after the fruit incident had happened, she didn't even want to know what kind of powers she had, (he had told her about what a devil fruit is and it's effects, emphasizing the not being able to swim again), she was so done.

She thought about it, she thought about how she would be able to run away, it's not like she was under someone's supervision all day long but she still didn't have money or anything. Then she thought about her father's savings (he had saved up while he worked and now he used the money for liquor and things like that), however she wasn't sure that the money left would able to provide much to her. And she didn't know how she would be able to run away, she wasn't strong enough to survive in the world alone, she was really weak.

She decided that it would take some years to accomplish her goal, leaving her house and her island; and it would require a lot of effort from her part. She started training physically, lifting weights and running everyday. She started getting stronger, her muscles started being more defined. She had never been chubby, because she never really ate properly, but with exercising she had to start eating better, because if not she would faint or something like that. She tried to see what her powers were, and she found out (accidentally passing electricity to her mother) that she had eaten the goro goro no mi, the lightning fruit.

She continued practicing for many years, three to be exact; not only with her fruit but also her own body, so she was finally able to defend herself. Maybe her father never thought about the possibility of her using her devil fruit powers against him, but she wasn't going to do it to be honest, because she just wanted to run away from the bastard. Once she was strong enough, she was fed up with his abuse again. He had been gotten worse with each passing day so she was just going to leave.

Alexis considers that day as the best day in her entire life. She had never been so happy before. Alexis' father tried to abuse of her sexually but she punched him in the face and electrocuted him. He fell unconscious to the ground and she went running to his room. She looked in the drawers for the money and found it quite quickly. While she was on her way out, with her backpack that she had made the day earlier, she found her mother crying besides her unconscious father.

Flashback

"...Hey" Alexis said in a cold tone to her mother, even if she had never done anything bad to her she had actually done nothing, and that was the problem for Alexis. She had wished her mother would stick up for her, protect her from her abusing dad, but she never did it. Her eyes were cold and set in a hard glare, she didn't care that her mother was crying, she deserved it.

"Why Alexis, why have you done this to your father" the woman said, her big green eyes full of tears that fell down her cheeks.

Alexis punched the wall out of rage. "You're asking me why I've done this?! I don't know, maybe because after all those fucking years that I've been abused sexually, physically and psychologically I'm fed up with all of this?! I'm tired of that sick bastard doing whatever he wants to do with me and my statue of a mother doing nothing to help me! To protect me! I spent years having him ruin everything I've ever loved, including swimming! He shoved a fucking devil fruit down my throat! Because I loved swimming! He's twisted, mother, I can't even say how twisted he really is! He gives the word insane a whole new meaning! And now I'm done, I'm so fucking done. I'm leaving and I hope you guys have the worst luck in the world!" she said angrily while glaring at her mother. Right when she had finished her little speech she stormed through the door and slammed it open and closed.

/End of Flashback

She remembered after a while that there was something that her father absolutely loathed, which was pirates. And grinning, Alexis decided that she would become one now.

Personality: Alexis isn't the typical teenager, however she's not really the depressed kind of person either. She is really strong, Alexis prefers to smile and try to see the world in a positive way because everything has been horrible to her before, so she thinks that nothing can be as bad as what happened to her before, and that everything that she had before her was going to be better, she hopes to have a bright future as a pirate. Alexis does have, though, periods where she's really depressed, depending of what has happened or what she remembers. She also hates sleeping in the night because she'll find herself having endless nightmares, never being able to sleep well; so she thinks it's kind of pointless to sleep when you won't get any rest at all. It is recommendable to not bother Alexis when she's in a state of deep depression, because it'll only get you screams and most probably get yourself electrocuted.

Alexis isn't someone that likes fights a lot, however if someone is rude or mean to her or someone she cares, she might try to kill them. Depends on the situation of course. But she is usually gentle and nice to people, trying to be a lady, though she still wears tomboyish clothes and acts rather weird from time to time. She has these mental breakdowns where she's really crazy and is all hyperactive, jumping from place to place and not caring about anything just wanting to have fun. She behaves like a child when she's with someone she really cares about, because she never could behave like one when she was small, due to her father being a jerk.

Her mood is really bad when someone mentions anything to do with fathers, because it brings memories back. Alexis will hate every time someone asks about her parents and things like that, or family in general, so she'll ignore the question or give a really vague answer. She doesn't like talking about things like that, and will make it obvious to show her discomfort. But Alexis most of the time is in a good mood. She is polite towards strangers and really nice when someone gets to meet her. She's kind of social, not really making close friends most of the time though because she's afraid that they'll discover about her past and hate her (even if it was never her fault to start with).

She loves a lot things and doing many things, just like singing in the shower or singing in overall. She also loves writing her thoughts down in her diary (which she has kept since she was really small and her father abused her. Her diary's name is Jace), she thinks her diary is her only friend. For now at least. Alexis loves working out, it has become a part of her daily life, something she just can't stop doing, it makes her feel good with herself. She has a complex about being strong, because she doesn't want to be abused anymore. So that kind of explains her obsession with working out. She doesn't care about her looks though, because she doesn't think it's important at all.

There is a problem with Alexis that is a scar from her horrible past, she doesn't feel comfortable around guys. Specially those that are powerful. However she won't show that, because she hates appearing weak to others. But she will cringe and jump a little when a guy/man touches her, or just stands really near her. She thinks that this will bring her problems in the future if she ever meets someone that she falls in love with, but she hopes that the guy will be able to understand her position and love her the way she is, and eventually make her lose her fear.

Devil Fruit: Goro goro no mi
Type: Logia
Effect: -link-
Special Abilities:

• High Stamina: Due to being obsessed with working out and exercising in overall, Alexis has developed a high stamina, which means that she is able to run and do things that require great effort for others with less energy and for a longer time.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Even if Alexis has trained a lot and tried to use her devil fruit as much as she can, she hasn't developed any specific attack besides concentrating the lightning in her fist and punch like that. However she'll develop more techniques as the threads go by and she acquires more experience.
Weapons/Items:
Goals: Try to be happy.

Last edited by Lost on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Alexis W. (RETIRED)   Alexis W. (RETIRED) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Alexis W. (RETIRED)   Alexis W. (RETIRED) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:48 am

Nice, approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Alexis W. (RETIRED)   Alexis W. (RETIRED) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Retired this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexis W. (RETIRED)   Alexis W. (RETIRED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexis W. (RETIRED)
Page 1 of 1