One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates

Go down 
+2
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 am

Dirk whispered quietly to himself so that only himself and his bird would hear, signaling his bird to begin using "Falcon's 1000 raining blades" sending multiple rankyaku down towards the ring from within the blind spot of the sun. As this was happening, a small gust of wind began whirling within the confines of the ring, causing the smoke to spin into the likeness of a tornado and significantly increasing visibility as well, Dirk prepared his gun, for if anyone dodged into plain view of him sitting atop a corner post of the ring, he would immediately fire at them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Rgogers tornadow had disrupted the air currents of the ryankaku nurtalizing them, Roger himslef was in the air behind the man with a gun sword, the sword came accros the man's neck and the gun to his head
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:06 am

((who has a gun sword? and who are you pointing your gun at? wait... im confused))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 am

((he is using Gehpou to be in the air behind you, sword acros your neck and chest gun to your head))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:37 am

((ah ok... so roger has the gunsword, i see))

Dirk felt cold steel touching the side of his neck, and could tell it was the barrel of a gun prodding him in the back of the head. Dirk dropping his gun, and slowly turned around, making the cutest face he could ((Kawaii, a skill of Dirk's)), at the same time Soru dived downward at speeds of over 100 mph, aiming at Roger with a shigan beak ((homing bullet)) ,"P-pwease dont hurt me mistah..." Dirk said in a disgustingly adorable voice.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

((no a gun AND a sword NOT a gunsword!))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 am

((mah B, my previous post still works though ^^))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am

((Since i wasn't here is it ok if i post before the smoke disappeared?))

Fwink saw the figure move in the shadow and smiled. He took his throwing dagger in his left hand and threw it at the figures right leg. He Then charged in an arc to attack the figure from the side once he turned in the direction the knife was thrown from. However, as he sprinted towards the man a large gust of wind whipped away the smoke and his element of surprise was stolen. However he still had confidence in his speed and continued with his attack.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 am

((So are you jumping over me, or what? I'm sorry, I just dont quite understand the attack.))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:33 am

((i think he was just running around you in a half circle))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:23 am

((ya what orphan said, so when you turn towards the direction of the knife i threw at your right leg, i will be attacking your right side))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:57 am

((So your throwing the knife to the right and attacking to the right?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:59 am

((i throwing it to the right, and attacking to the left, but since you are (probably) going to turn around, i will be attacking from the right.))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:08 am

Kinrui deflected the knife with his own, he looked up and saw someone jumping at him. Not having enough time to move, he lifted his knife and braced for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 am

Fwinks switchblade contacted with Kinrui's Tench Knife. His surprise attack was thrawrted. Thinking quickly, Fwink aimed a punch at Kinrui's kidneys, hoping to stun him long enough to use his switchblade.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 am

Kinrui saw the punch and swiftly stabbed his knife down twords Fwink's hand, hoping to pin his hand to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 am

((wait is this the trench knife you used to block?))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:18 am

((He has two.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 am

Fwink was completely unprepared for a counter against his punch and the trench knife stabbed through his hand. Since Kinrui was aiming to pin his hand to the floor, he would need to crouch down to get his knife into the ground. As he started to crouch his other hand descended also, so he was no longer blocking Fwinks switchblade. Also Kinrui was looking down at the hand he stabbed (or else he would have missed) so Fwink quickly switched hsi switchblade to the reversed grip and tried to stab it into Kinrui's right shoulder. since Kinrui wasnt looking, this would be difficult to block.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 am

Kinrui felt the sting of cold metal pierce his flesh, he had left himself open, and he was paying the price. He needed to continue his attack or he would be open again, Kinrui thrust his hand to the ground, his knife, with fwinks hand, stuck firmly into the ring. Kinrui got up and distanced himself from Fwink, incase he got free.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 am

Roger wasn't stupid, he quickly performed a suplex and held him backwards and upside down, no homing bullet on earth was THAT good ((I don't remember approving a homing bullet, weired)) Roger maintained his balanced with Geppou

Last edited by Admin-sama on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 am

((You have gotten really sloppy with your typing recentley Admin-sama.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

((check again))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 am

((Much better!))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 am

Fwinks hand was out of commission, he would have no further use of it in this match. but d@amn is this exciting! He pulled the trench knife out of his hand and pocketed it for later use. His hand was bleeding pretty bady, but he didn't have the time to deal with that now. Without his right hand he wouldnt be able to use his throwing knives effectively. But he had gotten a clean hit on his opponents right shoulder, and that would hinder his whole arms movement. Fwink charged in again. as he got near Kinrui he ducked to his right and stabbed at Kinrui's left thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next