One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates

Go down 
+2
Iggy
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Kinrui was down to one trench knife, not that it mattered, he was also down to one arm. "Hey Roger! If this guy beats me, just continue as you are, dont stop for me." Kinrui said to Roger, now realizing the odds of his victory decreasing. Kinrui jumped over Fwinks arm, then in midair, he want to kick at Fwinks face with his left foot.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Fwink continued forward another step. This step forward reduced the strength of Kinruis kick, and allowed fwink to push his leg back, effectively tripping him in the air.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Kinrui fell flat on his face, he felt under his nose, there was a steady trickle of blood. He swiftly sweep kicked to the right, attempting to trip Fwink.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Fwink wasn't expecting a tripping counterattack and fell down too, catching himself with his right elbow. He then swung his left arm back and attempted to stab Kinrui in the side.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Kinrui rolled to the side, and avoided the knife, he pulled out a cherrie bomb, lit it and threw it at Fwinks lower right leg, not aiming to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Fwink saw the cherrie bomb and pulled his legs in towards him and scooted forward a foot or 2 ((i dont know the explosion radius of a cherrie bomb so you do the explosion))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:10 pm

((Ok, kaboom!))
The explosions radius is around 5 feet, Fwink sustained minor burns, nothing much, but now Kinrui had the advantage. Kinrui put cherrie bombs inbetween each finger (4 bombs, the thumbs included) on his bad arm and lit them them with his left, then instead of a foes head, he used the rings wires to bounce himself into the air, he then flung his limp arm and the four bombs flew down twords Fwink.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Fwink's clothes were singed, and a bit of his legs, but his full body apparel protected him from the worst of the blast. He quickly got up and ran forward. After his training with Mr. Alex, fwinks speed was absolutely insane. He Sprinted in a half circle and avoided the cherrie bombs thrown at him, since they were thrown with a bad arm they wern't that accurate to begin with. He ran around to the spot where Kinrui would be landing after his jump and aimed a jab (with the switchblade) at Kinrui's right thigh, hoping to catch him in an position where he could not avoid or block the attack.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 am

Kinrui could not avoid the attck, but he could hinder it. He lifted his leg as he fell and the knife got him on the side of the foot, Kinrui landed on his feet and imedietly fell to the ground in pain. Damn it! I'm back in the hunted spot, I need to distance my self from him or I might lose! Kinrui pulled out a smoke bomb lit it and let the smoke fill the arena (again), he crawled away, leaving a small trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:55 am

Smoke filled the area, and Fwink was once agian blinded. dang, its going to be impossible to find him again in this He took the short respite to bind his hand to stop the bleeding. He decided to return to dirk to see if they could devise a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:18 pm

((Orphan_Smasher, where fore art thow?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 pm

((its not an actual bullet admin-sama, the bird itself is a bullet since its using shigan on its beak, so i can pierce objects like a bullet would, but its able to control its direction. I.E. homing bullet... its just a name, and you TOTALLY approved it... its in the moves list at the very least

and when you say backwards and upside down... what? i dont follow... cause the bird could attack you in 1 of 2 places depending on how im being held and i dont fully understand))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:18 pm

((a suplex is when you lean backwards really far, kinda like the Dodge in the matrix. some gymnasts can do a suplex and land on their hands, so they are leaning backwards and walking on both their hands and feet. Fi he's preforming a suplex while holding you, then you are in a bear hug, and he leans back so your head would hit the ground behind him, you would also act as a shield for his body. you could always google it if your still confused))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:16 am

Sora dove towards the man holding the squirming Dirk, his beak had been hardened using shigan and was aimed at the mans now unguarded and unwatched legs. Dirk was slowly blacking out, unable to breathe properly due to the position he was being held in at the time. Dirk could feel the blood rushing to his head and began wriggling his way out of the mans grasp, trying desperately to get free.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 pm

((so did the shot hit?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:22 am

((i dont like calling hits, it gives you an opportunity to dodge, i just call out the probability of a hit... its you're call, cause if i say a bird flys through your freakin leg... then you arent going to be confortable >.>))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 am

((no wait, the.... man thios is to confusing.... theres a bird now and a shot!?!?!))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 am

((the bird IS the shot... thats what homing bullet is... Sora is the bird, he uses shigan on his beak, and flys at the opponent, you grabbed dirk before he could even get a shot off))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 am

((how fast is it?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 am

((peregrine falcon diving speeds... and if my national geographic section of my brain is right... i think they dive at around 120 mph))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Zone pirates versus Void pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 am

((I believe they nose dive at faster, much faster speeds... like eighty miles faster speed.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 am

((I doubt its going to change direction that much that quichly if its that fast))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Zone pirates versus Void pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 am

((There regular flight speeds are about 100 so it could do it fine enough))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

((normaly yes but thats a 65 degree angle twice in two differnt dirctions when your body is covering mine))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Zone pirates versus Void pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:15 am

((They are built to fly around like that, they hunt birds and such and are very flexible and move very well, don't doubt them cause of science, as you can't tell whether or not until you have scientifically tested it first hand.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates   DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBT: First round fight, The Void Pirates VS the Zone Pirates
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next