One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Wako witnessed the man's strong endurance. He survived a huge explosion with little to no harm done, and to make matters worse he called Wako's tricks cheap.. which was not far from the truth. They were designed to play with enemies, however, if Wako played around with this man there was no doubt in Wako's mind he would die. Wako had no choice but to try and battle the enemy the best he could, preferably without the use of any trinkets he created in the past.

Liquor kick!!

Wako took out his leg and kicked the fist of the enemy, fully confronting the power the enemy let out. The force had almost knocked Wako off his feet, but he attempted to maintain himself perfectly on his left foot. The result was a wave that surrounded the impact point, moving the dirt that was surrounding them like the force of strong winds. Wako's leg was tingling from the impact, but he had to utilize the moment of calm before the storm. He moved his other leg and attempted to kick the opponent in the face, he knew that after the attack his other leg would soon start hurting. The kick would usually be enough to knock a person out, and send them flying.. however, this man was far above normal.

Bottle Opener!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Maximillion (Along with Manta, Frank, Quincy, Lappy and Ellen - At the beach)

All the ninjas were being defeated one by one. Before Maximillion could do anything, Frank and Quincy rushed towards them and started striking them with everything they had, causing them great damage and making them fall on the ground unconscious. The two Vice Captains were easily defeating the henchmen of the Unknown Pirates... That was the reason that they were the Vice Captains of the crew, after all.

However, they were not the only ones who were doing this job. Lappy was also fighting with his big claws against the henchmen, showing his improved strength. As one of the Ninjas was about to strike him, Lappy jumped high and dodged the attack. Then, as he fell down, he struck the ninja with a kick in the face and swung his arm to cut another one with his big claws down. He was definitely showing great skill... Just like Maximillion expected, Lappy was improving faster and faster. He was a really capable fighter for the crew.

And Lappy was not the only one. Manta had also started taking on the enemies. Without a second thought, he started using his chicken beam technique to turn all the ninjas into chicken and before they could realize it, they were beheaded by the scythe of the cook of the Dusk Pirates. Manta was swiftly moving around the beach, that had turned into a bloody battlefield during his rampage, and he was cutting down the henchmen while they were in their chicken forms. The "Chickenman" had began his hunting right now and the henchmen of the Unknown Pirates were his pray...

"This is it, guys!" Maximillion laughed while he looked at his comrades who were ruthlessly attacking the enemies. However, before he could start laughing, he listened to boast for the victory, he listened to a sound. An explosion took place apparently from the direction of the forest... Somebody would have to get there to see what was going on. Did the commanders already start their move or was something else going on?

Manta (Along with Maximillion, Frank, Quincy, Lappy and Ellen - At the beach)

As soon as the sound of the explosion was heard, Manta stopped his rampage and he turned his head towards Maximillion. Apparently, somebody would have to go and check and Maximillion could not do so as the boss of the Unknown Pirates had yet to land on the island. As he was the host, he would have to greet him properly and that was why he was staying right over there. With a brief look on Maximillion's eyes, Manta realized that he could not do anything but to leave his fun and move towards the forest. As a result, after he slashed one last ninja with his scythe, he used his Shockwave Rush technique in order to move towards the forest and see what was going on...

Unknown Pirates' Soldiers (At the beach)

"Don't let them...defeat... you!" one of the ninja-dressed soldiers tried to say before he fell unconscious from one of the attacks that the Dusk Pirates performed. Afterwards, more ninjas came from the ship, prepared to take on the Dusk Pirates and buy them some time. As Manta was about to leave with his Shockwave Rush technique, one of them threw a shuriken towards his direction. However, before he could do so, Maximillion used his Shockwave technique to redirect the shuriken back at the ninja, impaling him with it and causing him great damage. "How pathetic..." he commented and Manta left afterwards, as more opponents appeared for the Dusk Pirates.

Cargoan vs Wako (Inside the forest - Away from the beach)

As Wako rushed towards him in an attempt to strike him with his Liquor Kick, Cargoan stayed still. His eyes got bright for a single second and shined, something that was quite surprising. Without moving a single inch, Cargoan took the powerful kick in the face and reacted as if nothing happened... In fact, for Cargoan really nothing happened... That guy's body was like it was made of stone already and now he seemed to have performed a trick that was similar to Tekkai, enhancing his overall endurance furthermore.

"It tickles." he said with a quiet voice before he attempted to strike Wako with a powerful punch in the face in order to send him flying several meters awy.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Wako tried to put both of his hands in front of him, trying to block the technique that was handed to him, this was by instinct. The force of the technique was enough to send Wako flying several meters, at least 10, into the tree which cracked in half. Wako tried to stand up, his arms now broken. His face was not bleeding in an extreme fashion, but there was a red line of blood moving down his forehead, and between his eyebrows, dripping from the nose to the ground. Wako's pink hair was more messy then usual, and he seemed to still be smiling, even with both of his arms broken. His tongue licked his lips, tasting the blood that was dripping through.

"I.. want to know how you were able to do that, blocking my kick and surviving the explosion.. no normal man can survive both without a single scratch."

Wako was trying his best not to lose his cool, his weakness of turning crazy and demented in times of trouble was starting to kick in. His worst horrors becoming reality, he was actually starting to have fun. His legs clapped together and made two swords pop out of them, his stance was with one leg behind him, while the other balanced itself on its toe. He swung his sword boot and managed to make a wind slash go straight towards the enemy, if it were to hit any tree or stone it would normally cut straight through it. However the enemy was much stronger then stone and wood, he would most likely be in better shape then trees or stones.

"ANSWER ME!! SHOW ME YOUR SECRET!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Cargoan looked at Wako as he was sent flying after he received his punch. The powerful punch in the face was strong enough to cause to Wako so much damage that his arms were broken and blood came out of his mouth. That blood... It's scent was making Cargoan even more willing to fight. The gargoyle-looking man had just started liking his short battle against Wako... It was an enjoyable experience, after all.

As soon as Wako got up, the eleventh division commander of the Unknown Pirates continued looking at him. The clown seemed to be somewhat angry with Cargoan. Apparently, he could not understand what was going on. It was very logical for him to react that way... After all, people always used to yell at the others whenever they could not understand what was going on and Cargoan could understand that. Instead of trying to shut Wako's mouth for yelling at him, Cargoan simply smiled and he closed his eyes. He listened each one of the clown's words carefully and as soon as he was done, he opened his eyes and prepared to make his move.

At the moment he opened his eyes, his enemy swiftly revealed his swords and he went with another attack. The angered clown quickly sliced the air with his boot sword and he created an air blade that was moving towards Cargoan in an attempt to cut him down. Cargoan kept the smile on his face and he said "This will be interesting..."

Without hesitation, the man raised his arm and pointed with it towards Wako's direction. Then, as the air blade was about to hit his hand, he slapped the air blade with his sheer force and redirected it towards a tree next to him. The air blade struck the tree and cut it in two. The tree fell down and Cargoan started explaining to the man that yelled at him, as soon as he told him to answer him immediately.

[OOC: Now listen to this to make it look more awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nu1pZvKrAQ ]

"Fine... I will explain it to you..." he said and he started slowly walking towards Wako while his body started getting slightly brighter. "You see, I am not a normal human... I am a son of the Devil... I have eaten a Devil Fruit that has given me extraordinary powers. Have you ever heard of the Kachi Kachi no Mi? It grants me the ability to harden my body and make it extremely dense. In my case, the case of a man with superhuman endurance, I suppose it makes me slightly stronger than diamond" he said and he grabbed a diamond from his pockets. Without trouble, he smashed it by closing it inside his fist and he kept walking towards Wako. As he approached him, he continued speaking "However, that is not the only part of my ability... Except from allowing me to make my body harder, my fruit allows me to increase the heat of my body... And trust me, I have mastered the fruit to the point that it's heat reaches that of magma, if not something hotter... The heat of my body burnt the explosion around me, allowing me to get away from the explosion with little to no harm". While he was speaking his words, his body was getting more and more brighter and it took a golden form. He looked like a golden gargoyle. "You should be able to realize that by now..." he kept saying and the ground on which he stepped on had started melting because of the increased heat. Also, a small part around him was about to melt soon... Cargoan had just revealed his Devil Fruit ability and he was approaching Wako in order to attack him while in his super-heated form. "Golden Gargoyle." Cargoan said, as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Wako looked at the enemy in shock, the surroundings were melting almost entirely without a sense or hint of cooling down. The enemy had such a powerful Devil Fruit, it almost made Wako want to run from the man. If he were normal, his legs would start moving right at the moment in the opposite direction, if he were normal his thoughts would immediately escape to the moments he had in the past, if he wanted to live reassuringly.. he would make sure his escape was 100% in a direction he would not follow.

Instead, Wako smiled as he spoke, his eyes widening at the thought of the opponent being such a powerful monster. Would he finally have the fun he was hoping for all of his life?? There was only one way he could possibly find out. His smile growing ever-further the more he witnessed the opponents massive strength. The blood around his lips seemed to have faded completely.

[Cues Wako's new theme song, inspired my Max's awesome post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlDAEKA1Muc&feature=related ]

"Alcohol.. Takeover.."

In an instant Wakos leg had gotten noticeably bigger, his foot having now gained an unexpected boost.. Wakos strongest technique. Wako stood up, the mere step of the leg crushed the dirt underneath him, rocks flying into the air. While the rocks stayed almost still Wako used the same leg to push himself forward, leaving a crater behind him. In a second Wako appeared next to the enemy, with what he could Wako spined forward adding an extremely vague spin to the kick to add power. The power exploded into a powerful kick heading straight to the forehead of the opponent, the power alone would cause a crater underneath the enemy if he got hit. The heat radiating from the enemy had already worked its way through the shoes Wako had on him, he only had one good kick without the side effects of third degree burns afterwards. Wako's skin was already receiving the first degree burns, and he new second degree burns would come soon if he did not leave the enemies side. That kick, was powerful enough to crack the earth underneath the opponent, and that was with the weight of its direct attack.

"I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I'VE GOT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 pm

"Hmph. This was pretty cool, clown. I really enjoyed this battle." Cargoan said with a smile on his face, when he looked at Wako who was charging towards him in order to attack him with one of his strongest attacks. That clown was desperately trying to win the battle against Cargoan and Cargoan admired that to him. However, no matter how strong willed he was, the gargoyle-looking human had no other choice but to take him down. He could not allow himself to lose to Wako, especially because he had a bounty that was much lower than his own.

"Golden Meteor Shower!" Cargoan said and he moved both his fists forward. Then, he started punching the air in front of his head consecutively in order to counter the powerful kick. His punches were so fast that multiple hands could be seen and he had enhanced the punches not only with the heat that his fruit offered, but also with the hardening ability, making them capable of smashing event diamonds. Cargoan was using his strongest technique in order to take down the clown as a way to show him that he admired him.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

"Give me a break..." Frank sighed as two more ninjas skulls turned into bloody jigsaw puzzles. The ninjas seemed to jump out of a ship, and every ship was in danger when Frank was around. "Launch!" He shouted, before firing himself towards the ship the ninjas came out of with a powerful jump, taking down several ninjas on his way. When he reached the ship with blinding speed, Frank brandished his fist and slammed it deep into the ship's side, blasting a hole in it.

"I hope you guys can swim..." Frank shouted at the ninjas in the ship as he pulled his fist out of the whole. "Wait... no I don't, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed maniacally as he rested his right foot on the ship, "Bon Voyage!" He called, before straightening his leg and kicking the ship with tremendous force. With his strength, Frank could easily turn a boulder into dust with a kick, so pushing the ship was more than possible for him. It took some effort, but the ship began skidding along the sea away from the shore, with the hole Frank punctured in it allowing water into it.

After watching the ship blast away from shore, Frank rubbed his hands against each other. "That'll take care of that! Hahahahaha" He laughed, before turning back to the remaining ninjas. "So, which one of you still thinks he can buy time?".
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Wako had little time to react to the technique, he had his strongest technique and it was barely enough to do anything. The second he attacked back to defend himself though, told Wako something, he was in this form strong enough to hurt him.. that was why he defended himself. Wako had to somehow survive this technique. The force of the attack blew Wako several meters into the air, his foot completely burned in several areas.. 3rd degree burns capable of killing an average man. Once his body thumped into the ground the severity of the burn could be seen, his leg was completely black and read.. gushing out strange liquids Wako did not know were inside him. Wako toughened himself up and started hoping with his one leg, having both arms brocken and his other leg useless. It seemed like he only had his one leg to battle him.. was this the end of Wako?

In Wako's face, nobody would know he knew he was going to die in this situation. He knew the enemy was strong, but he did not think for a second he would be this defeated. He only had his one good leg left.. and it was obvious he would need much more to defeat the enemy. He needed assistance, he needed help.. but he knew his crewmates would be too far to help. He could hear the hoards of enemies losing to the Dusk Pirates, the odds of one of them being near Wako were slim.

Even with all of this in his mind, he still kept a calm smile.. as if he had accepted his fate. He wold not go down without a fight.

"Alcohol takeover.."
His left foot was now the only leg left he could use, so it made sense to make it his last resort.. His other leg was now prepared for the battle that was about to take place, in the next move Wako was probably going to die. Throughout Wako's body he was sun burned severely, and his leg was the most gruesome thing to see of them all. His left leg is the only one that seemed relatively fine.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Unknown Pirates' Soldiers (Against Maximillion, Frank, Quincy, Ellen and Lappy)

The Unknown Pirates' goons were in a despair. The Dusk Pirates were clearly smashing them, as if they were ants. Even if most of them were professional swordsmen and soldiers from the land of Wano, in front of the Dusk Pirates they all looked like rookies. The only one who could barely catch up with from the enemies was Lappy and that was because Lappy was not that trained at all. All the others were extremely dangerous... Maximillion, Manta who had left some time ago to check the explosion, Quincy, Ellen and especially Frank. Maximillion was extremely dangerous but Frank was even more dangerous than him for the sole reason that he was a simple-minded savage beast. The zombie had a lust for battle and he did not stopping beating the Unknown Pirates. However, that was not the thing that shocked them...

What really shocked them was the way he dealt with their ship. Apparently, Frank used his great strength in order to open a giant hole on Sogun's ship with a kick. The ship started sinking and everything looked like the ninjas would have to come out from the ship unless they wanted to survive. Many ninjas jumped out of the ship towards the beach in order to escape from their possible doom and all of them stood together, at a distance from the majority of the Dusk Pirates.

"Damn it... Those guys... They are way too strong! No matter what we try, they will defeat us! Did you see that? That guy just destroyed our ship! RUN!" one of the ninjas said and he started running away.
"But wait!" another one said. "If we get away, then the boss will kill us!"
"WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION! IF HE FINDS THE SHIP IN THIS STATE, HE WILL KILL US, ANYWAY!" the first ninja said and he started running along with the other soldiers. Then, the one who objected nodded and he run behind him...

Maximillion (Along with Frank, Quincy, Ellen and Lappy - At the beach)

"Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!" Maximillion laughed madly as soon as he looked at Frank's actions and at the enemies' reactions. It was pretty funny. Those subordinates were supposed to be the subordinates of a powerful crew... At least he believed that they would put up a great fight. "How pathetic, you are!" he shouted at the ninjas so that they could hear him.

Unknown Man (At the beach)

"Indeed they are." a voice was heard from the direction where the ninjas started running at. Maximillion turned his head towards him and took a look at him. His clothing reminded him a lot of his own former clothing. He wore a butler's clothes and he looked a lot like a gentleman. He wore black vest, black pants and black shoes and a white shirt. He had straight dark hair and wore glasses on his eyes.

"OH SHIT! WE-WE ARE SORRY!" the ninjas said and they bowed to the man. "We did not know what we were doing, we swear!" they continued and they begged the man to not do anything bad to them.

"Tell me a reason to forgive you..." the unknown man said to the soldiers.
"We-We are loyal."
"You just prove that to me..." the unknown man said and he disappeared from his previous spot. In two seconds, he reappeared in front of the Dusk Pirates and blood came out of the bodies of the ninjas. All of them had holes in their chests. They were all ruthlessly murdered by the man before they could do anything. He licked the blood of his subordinates which was on his hand and he opened a conversation with Maximillion.

"It seems that I was late... Well, I was having a dinner with a friend of mine, so I guess I am forgiven by the others..."
"Hm? Who are you?" Maximillion said to the man...
"Oh... Did I forget to introduce myself?" the mysterious man said. "I am Wormus Gingerback, leader of the divisions eleven to fifteen of the Unknown Pirates".

[Introduction Box]
[Wormus Gingerback]
[Third Captain of the Unknown Pirates]
[Bounty: 650,000,000]

"Hmph... This was a nice battle..." Cargoan said with a smile on his face at the clown, as soon as he defended himself from his previous attack. "I must admit that you put up a great battle, that is why I showed you my powerful techniques... You should be proud of that. Now, you can die in happiness." Cargoan completed and he started running towards Wako in an attempt to punch him so that he would finish him off. In Wako's state, he could take a punch from the man... A punch in the face would be more than enough to take him out. It seemed that everything was lost.

"DIE!" Cargoan said as he was ready to perform the punch on the helmsman of the Dusk Pirates. However, at the last second, Wako disappeared from his spot and the attack of Cargoan missed, surpring him. "What happened?" he asked with curiosity and he turned his head towards the right, only to see another man having the clown on one of his hands and a scythe on his other one.

"Chk... Why do you not face an enemy on your level?" the man with the scythe said.
"Hmph... I know who you are... I doubt that a person with a 60,000,000 beri bounty can do anything against me. My bounty is more than six times yours, Manta Maimou." Cargoan said and he took his battle stance in order to take on Manta.
"We will see about that..." Manta said and he prepared to start a battle with Cargoan.

[b]Unknown Commanders - Orianna, Sogun and Deeran - (Somewhere nearby Manta, Cargoan and Wako)

"Oiiiiiiiiiii! Orianna! Sogun! We found the mark!" Deeran said with a smile on his face, as he looked at a strange stone with unclear letters. It was probably an ancient form of language. Deeran could not read it at all, but he knew that this was what he was searching for.
"Good job, Deeran." Sogun said and he turned his head towards Orianna. "Call Cargoan and the boss." he said and Orianna nodded. She took out a strange Den Den Mushi and she was about to make a call...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Wako felt someone drag him out of the opponents way, and stop some distance from him. To Wako that meant the battle was basically over, the opponent would think twice before fighting two people at the same time. Wako got himself ready, leaving the grip of manta and balancing himself on his now strengthened leg. Before Wako started explaining the situation, he licked the blood on his lips and smiled, the opponent had defeated him, but that only meant that Wako had enough fun in that fight to make him want to be stronger.

"Thanks Manta, as for the earlier comment.. this man just happens to be more fun then most HAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Wako knew he was going to die, but at least he would've died having fun. His other leg in the air was still bleeding, Wako had to look at his foot to remember. He whispered into Manta's ear.

"Manta, It seems my fun has given me a.. bad war wound. Both of my arms are broken, my right leg is burned all the way to my bone in some areas, and to make matters worse.. my left leg is about to give out on me in but a few moments, I can be of help until that happens.. but if I were you, I would use the opportunity we have now for an attack.. or seek immediate medical attention... depends on how you want me to continue on."

Wako tried to look as serious as possible, but he was starting to feel the pain of the wounds.. his face was trying to smile.. but in reality, he was in severe pain. He was on the brink of passing out if the foot remained untreated.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:54 pm

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Frank laughed as he watched the ninjas panicking and running around, as if they were ants whose farm just got splashed with a hose. He enjoyed the terror and destruction to no end, it's been too long since the last time he felt so active, so alive. But of course, someone had to step in and ruin his parade. The appearance of Wormus stopped the mad dash of the ninjas, effectively pissing Frank off.

Frank walked next to Maximillion, reuniting with the rest of the Dusks while Wormus dealt with the ninjas, in a pretty boring way for Frank's taste. He decided to keep his mouth shut this time, and allow Maximillion to do the talking, but in his mind, he already pictured Wormus' head being split in half by one of his punches.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 am

Maximillion (At the beach - With Frank, Lappy, Quincy, Ellen and Wormus)

"Wormus Gingerback? I believe I have heard that name somewhere..." Maximillion said with an emotionless voice and his usual emotionless look on his face.
"Of course you have... My own bounty is more than your own crew's bounty doubled... You probably saw my image in a newspaper..."
"Oh, now I remember..." Maximillion commented. "You have a bounty of 650,000,000 Beri, for sinking islands and killing thousands of people... I would gladly accept you in my crew, if you wanted."
"I am not interested, Maimou... I have other plans..." Wormus said.
"And what could these plans be? Do they have something to do with my territory?"
"Don't make me laugh... You are not the owner of this place... You know nothing about this place."
"Do I look like the kind of person who makes people laugh?"
"No, you don't... But you really made a joke unintentionally. This place belongs to the Unknown Pirates for some time and you can't just claim it without knowing what exists inside it."
"Hm?"
"Anyway... Enough talk... I guess it is about time for me to dispose all of you before it is too late." Wormus said.

The next second, something unexpected happened. As Wormus was prepared to do something, fear was induced in all the members of the Dusk Pirates. Sweat started falling on their bodies and their souls were acting as if they trembled. Something unknown was making them get scared and even Maximillion himself started sweating despite the fact that he really did not want to. Wormus was a quite intimidating figure and that could be easily understood...

However, that second he induced fear in all the members of the Dusk Pirates, a Den Den Mushi rang. Before Wormus did anything to the Dusk Pirates he grabbed a Den Den Mushi from his pockets and he replied to the call. "Hello?" he said.
"It's me, Orianna." Orianna's voice could be heard from the Den Den Mushi.
"Hm... What is it Orianna?"
"We've found it..."
"Huh?! Really?! Where?!"
"At the northwest of the forest... We will give you a signal soon."
"I see... I am on my way...". Then, Wormus shut off the Den Den Mushi. He smiled and said "Oh... That's a pity... I have to go... I was too late, after all. I have no time to waste on you... But I am pretty sure we will meet very soon..." before he disappeared from his previous spot and started moving towards the forest, probably by using a technique that was similar to Soru.
"I guess we should follow him..." Maximillion said and he started walking towards the direction of the forest, hoping that the others would follow him.

Cargoan (With Manta and Wako - In the forest - Away from the beach)

As Cargoan was about to start the battle with Manta and the injured Wako, before he could perform the first move, a Den Den Mushi rang. He grabbed one from his pockets. The Den Den Mushi was looking a lot like the one that Wormus had. The commanders and Wormus probably shared the same type of Den Den Mushis...
"Hello..." Cargoan said.
"Cargoan... Stop wasting your time and come over here. We found it." Orianna said.
"Damn... So soon? I hope you didn't call the boss..."
"He's on his way... Come over here before he arrives. We are at the northwest of the forest."

"You bitch... Whatever..." Cargoan said and turned off the communication system. Then, he turned his back and he said "It seems that I have to go... Sorry..." he said before he jumped extremely high towards the direction that the other commanders went to before.

"It seems that we are going to get you some medical attention." Manta said to Wako, while Cargoan was leaving.

The Unknown Pirates would gather together once again! What did they just find and what are Wormus plans? Everything would be revealed soon...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am

Like everyone else around him, Frank felt the fear as well, a weird sensation that he didn't feel a very long while. The only times that he actually felt scared was when he touched seawater or seastone, since otherwise almost nothing could actually harm him in any way, but Wormus had something very strange about him, which of course made Frank angry. "You know..." Frank said in response to Maximillion's words, "These damn Unknown Pirates would have been much scarier if they didn't run away all the time, I'm starting to thing they're all just cowards..." He complained, before sprinting after Wormus.

"Launch!" He shouted, before firing himself once again with the help of his monstrous strength. He was shot a dozen meters into the air with blinding speed, allowing him a wider field of view on the island, and yet no sign of the Unknown Pirates. After he landed and took a second jump, he tried looking for them again, but this time something else caught his eyes. He dropped down to the ground, landing right next to Manta and Wako, who was apparently injured. "What the hell happened here?" Frank asked, "When did the clown leave the ship?!".
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Wako noticed everyone had left.. everyone meaning the one enemy that was probably going to kill both Manta and Wako. Within moments of his disappearance Frank had showed up.. out of the sky, some cracks were on the ground where he had landed. Wako's leg had given out on him, and he laid on the ground with absolutely no chance of him moving. Both of his arms were broken, his right leg burned to third degree, bone even started to show, and his left leg was completely numb.

Hearing Frank's comment, Wako tried to respond.

"What happened here... well, I got my ass handed to me by that fellow, although he was definitely.. fun HAHAHAAA!!!" Wako took a moment to get a hold of himself, trying to pause before he got too excited and end up losing more blood through his now worthless leg. "Errhmm.. as for what I am doing here, I guess you could say that I am getting some fresh air, my sober self managed to escape.. which meant he was incredibly bored.. you should've kept more colorful strings in that cell."

Wako was in intense pain, his jokes and sense of humor were what were keeping him from screaming to the top of his lungs.

"Frank, if I can't move
.. I'll need you to be the one to wipe my ass after duty calls.. I will pay you in colorful strings!" In mid conversation all of the blood lost had sobered up Wako, most of the alcohol had leaked out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Frank didn't know what to do. Normally, he wouldn't have any regrets or doubts about flatting Wako after one of his stupid string jokes, but right now, he was almost like a wounded comrade. He was still annoying as hell, maybe even more annoying than the Unknown cowards, but he was wounded, and Frank knew that Maximillion somehow cared about him, otherwise he would have killed him off months ago. "Clown, I REALLY suggest that you'll shut up now, cause it's really hard not to kill you when you're talking..." Frank said, doing his best at a reassuring comment. His fists were clamped tight, trying to hold back all the brutality built into them.

He then turned to Manta. "He won't last like that, he needs to see the doc right away, Who's gonna carry him me or you?" Frank asked. Even though he was Maximillion's second in command, he knew Manta was smarter than he was, and should be the one to make these calls.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Manta (Inside the forest - Along with Frank and Wako)

Manta looked at the conversation between the zombie and the clown without speaking a single word. Instead, he wanted to see how the conversation would end so that both of them would listen to his proposition. The man waited patiently more and more, even if that was something more than difficult for himself, and when his two comrades were done and Frank made him a question, he finally took a deep breath and he started speaking. He said "Okay... I see that you are asking for my assistance... So, I will tell you. Even if I am not superior compared to you, I will tell you this thing, Frank. You are stronger than me physically and you can carry Wako more easily to the others... Furthermore, even if you are stronger, you cannot take on the Unknown Pirates by yourself, while I have some attacks to deal against all of them... I want you to take Wako to the others while I will follow the enemies. Is that okay?". Then, he looked towards Frank and he waited to see what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 pm

"You're the brains Manta" Frank said as he shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really doubt Manta's abilities to deal with the Unknown Pirates, he wasn't very impressed with them up until now. He walked over to Wako and crouched next him. "Listen carefully clown. I'm going to take you over to Quincy. I don't care how painful your wounds are, or how scared you are of the heights we'll be going at, just try to keep quiet, so I won't be tempted to drop you" Frank said with all seriousness. He grabbed Wako by his good leg and his armpit, before lifting him clean off the ground and slinging him over his right shoulder, with Wako's head pointing back and his legs dangling in the front, so Frank could keep an eye on his injured leg.

"Good luck" He said as he nodded at Manta. "I swear clown, if you throw up on my jacket, the last thing you'll have to worry about is your wounds! Launch!" Frank shouted, before firing himself and Wako off the ground to a height of at least a dozen meters. They were climbing about as fast as a speeding cannonball, with the air pressing against every part like a heavy weight. The Dusk pirates weren't difficult to find, they had no reason to hide from anything, and Frank spotted them on his second jump. "Quincy!" Frank shouted as he lost altitude quickly, holding Wako close so he won't simply fly off his shoulder. He landed next to the group, cracking the ground beneath him before lowering Wako down. "The clown left the ship, got hurt pretty badly, he needs help doc" Frank explained quickly. He then looked at Maximillion. "Manta moved on, he's chasing after the Unknown pirates Maximillion-sama" He added,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Wako could barely stay conscious as the blood was dripping form his leg, the world seemed a different color to him and his head seemed.. very high. Once frank picked him up and jumped, Wako could feel the wind blowing up against his face. His reaction was his normal reaction, putting both of his hands in the air as far as he could, and yelling on the top of his lungs.

"WEEEEEEEE!!! I am FLYING, I'M FLY-"
He was instantly interrupted when he dropped to the ground, more blood spewing out of his leg into the ground, along with some yellow liquid assumed to be important. Wako felt some intense pain, but it got to the point where his brain was trying its best to ignore all of the pain receptors being sent to it. It was trying to cope with it all. Wakos face was still smiling, but the paint was melting off of him, in reality so much sweat was coming out of his face that the paint was liquidating itself, the salt in his sweat was the cause of it. Wako made a mental note to make better beauty paint in the future.

"Guys.. I might.. need some better-" Wako tried to stay awake, stopping in the middle of the conversation, "I need better make-up.. one that doesn;t leave from sweat."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Manta (Inside the forest)

Manta started running towards the direction Cargoan moved towards, instantly after Frank left from the place along with Wako so that the clown would be healed by the doctor of the crew. Unlike Frank, Manta had a more wide move pool and so he could pull up some tricks in order to take on the Unknown Pirates and stop them for some time. He was the one who was at the nearest place from them... He had no other choice but to face them face to face.

"Chk... As soon as I defeat those bastards, Maximillion will praise my work!" Manta thought and smiled while he run towards the direction of the Unknown Pirates. "I shall prove that I am not as worthless as he thinks!" he continued thinking while he moved and he finally stopped as soon as he spotted them staring at strange piece of wood that had a few strange words on them... The text looked like an ancient text and all of the Unknown Pirates were there with an exception of Wormus.

"Stop it right there, you imbeciles!" Manta said and revealed his face to Cargoan, Deeran, Orianna and Sogun... Manta was determined to take them on. He grabbed his scythe and he pointed towards them with a smile on his face.

"Well, well... What do we have here?" Cargoan asked. "Do you really not appreciate my kind action of letting you live and you came here to change my mind?".
"Chk..." Manta responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Quincy looked at the dead ninja all over the ground "God damn those guys. These corpses has been left out for far too long in the sun. Their nerves and flesh have already been eating by baterica and germs." Quincy tried to savage what limbs could be saved. The frank came in stomping the ground causing Quincy to drop the precious organs. Frank told of Wako's mangled body "Grrrrhahahaha you look like crap Wako. Here this will help with the pain." Quincy stuffed an energy steriod in Wako's mouth nullifying the pain and increasing his energy so he would feel like a million beli. With that Quincy ripped off some of the clothes of the ninja and took two swords. Combined the two created a split which supported Wako's leg until it could heal properly. "Take him back to the ship. It will be months before that leg heals, but here is something that will keep u well Mr. Morphine." Quincy gave Wako a needle full of morphine to keep him feeling well. In reality his body should have passed out a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 am

Maximillion (Along with Ellen, Quincy, Frank, Wako and Lappy - At the beach)

"Frank has no time to afford for that... Listen, Lappy. You will take Wako back to the ship. In my room, there is some medicine I received some time ago from a good friend of mine... It is below my bed. You will get those medicine and give all of it to Wako so that he can heal." Maximillion instructed Lappy. "As for the rest of us, we have to track those idiots and take care of them... I really want to figure out what was the trick that their captain pulled and burn his annoying face with my molten steel." he continued saying. Lappy nodded and he instantly grabbed the annoying clown in order to do what the captain asked.

"Now, it is about time we go!" Maximillion said and he started running towards the direction of the forest in order to go and reach the Unknown Pirates before they would pull out what they wanted. And while Maximillion run, the lightning was getting stronger and stronger... It was one of the few times that the weather was SO bad on Raijin Island... Things were getting more and more thrilling around the island of the infinite thunderstorms.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"You bet!" Frank answered, he was happy to go against the Unknown Pirates instead of taking after Wako. "It's time to beat these cowards into a pulp! So sad Manta has to fight people of his favorite kind... CHICKENS! BEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Frank joked before laughing hysterically. "Now... LAUNCH!" Frank shouted, and bent his knees. He catapulted himself off ground, reaching his peak height once again, but this time something happened. As he reached the height of 5 meters, he was blinded by a powerful flash as an explosion occurred less than a meter away form him. It was lightning hitting a tree not half a meter taller than Frank's current altitude. It was a close one, Frank could still feel the heat from the explosion as the booming thunder echoed in his ears, half a meter taller and he would have zombie toast.

Frank landed next to Maximillion, covered in coal dust from the tree that exploded next to him. "That storm is going out of control, I can't jump anymore!" Frank explained as he ran beside Maximillion. It was frustrating. Lightning was one of the only things that could have killed Frank, and there was plenty of it on the island. As more lightning bolts hit nearby treetops Frank gritted his teeth. He hated fearing for his life, and that made him even angrier than before, if such a thing was even possible. "RRRRRRRRRAH! I'M GOING TO TURN THESE CHICKENS TO DUST!" He shouted, picking up more speed as his rage powered his legs.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

Unknown (Watching the Dusk Pirates running in the forest)

While Maximillion, Frank, Quincy and Ellen run towards the direction of Manta, the unknown man who appeared in front of them in many occasions was looking at them... His eyes would be seen shining if he did not wear something to cover his face... "Dusk Pirates... You really have some guts to face the Unknown Pirates... But I really wonder whether you can succeed in defeating them... You are a quite powerful crew but I really doubt that you can do anything against them... Wormus Gingerback... That guy has destroyed many islands with ease in a few minutes... He is not the kind of person somebody should mess with." he said and then he looked towards the sky. At the sky, five ships, the ships of the Unknown Pirates, could be seen flying towards their direction... "And as long as that guy is with Wormus, I see there is no way you can even touch those guys..." the mysterious man commented while looking at the ships, before he disappeared from the spot he was standing at.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm

"Ah pooie, I hoped that ship would light up like a lantern, though in this weather, it wouldn't be much of a show.", Ellen whinned as her firework rocket was destroyed mid flight, during the arrival of the Unknown Pirates.
Suprisingly, Ellen held back on the explosives during the battle against the Unknown Pirates goons, using the excusse; "Not worth the gunpowder, especially in this terrible weather" She spent most of the battle avoiding getting any of her explosives wet, and cursed when she slipped from dodging a slash to the face and landed clumsily into a mud puddle.
After the battle was over, and blowing apart the goon who made her stumble over, she sighed somewhat worried, checking feverously over her explosives if they were all in working order, though found that a few rockets and half of her remaining cherry bombs were reduced to duds, and bellowed a string of curse words as a result, before freezing up in fear at the apperance of Wormus Gingerback.
Obediently following Max's orders, she followed the crew over to where the commanders where deeper into the forrest hearing th mysterious mans words, and remarking as he left; "You know, im wondering if he wants to help us or just taunt us. Either way goods thing he left or he would have half of his limbs scattered across the island if had time."
She then paused for a moment and told everyone; "Ya think this is a good time to use The Melon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 pm

The irratic of the island was even putting fear in the dusk pirates invaders of the world's strongest prison, Impel Down. Ther lighting today was especially dangerous with it crackling among the trees. Quincy ran behind Frank hoping he could absorb the lighting strikes. Then the strange man appeared before them again as many times before "Don't you have anything better to do than to trail us all day. If you were really so powerful you would face us right here." Then five ships began flying toward them from above. Quincy turned toward maximillion "Captain I would like to take some time off for a vacation" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next