One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
+4
Karasu(the crow)
y dau cymraeg
Sleepy
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:15 am

Sabres
Sabres remains still, with his eyes wide, seemingly shocked, with his large fist still on Wormu's face. He then sighs. "I see .. you really are quite strong. Stronger than me it seems." he begins to say in a serious tone, as he looks down. However, one second later he raises his face with a really mad expression, his eyes wide open, and a deranged smile across his face. "But, it is also true that you never took a punch of me directly .. so what made you think that I was using my full power ?!! Brute-force wise, I am the strongest in the Black Cross !!" A loud sound follows, and a massive force begins to push on Wormu's head, while Wormus's eyes widen a bit, not expecting that. "GET LOST !!" Sabres basically uses his full force from point-blank range, and not only pushes Wormus away, he sends him flying at a high-speed.

((OOC: I DON'T expect him to get much of an injury, this was only due to Sabres really being the strongest when it comes to brute strength, therefore I feel that he should at least be able to give Wormus a bleeding lip ,or nose, or both, depends on your .. generosity (lol). No overpower intended, you can kick his ass from that point on Max Razz))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 am

Ellen's cackale melted away and was replaced by a look of annoyance as Freya's sillohoute was seen, and began reaching for her firework launcher strapped to her back.
This was something she didnt have time to do, as she was suddenly being rushed at by the attractive assasin, and ended up stumbling and collapsing on her backside to avoid the kick to the face, which could of very well sent to sleep once again, much to her charigrin.
"Damnit, your one of those people who can punch through brick im guessing! I hate it when they survive my explosions! My beautiful art is then wasted! No one wastes my art!", Ellen screeched, before kicking away from Freya against the floor and tossing a few sticks of lit dynamite at her, then climbing back on to her feet with a look of obvious hatred now taking over her face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:40 pm

[ooc: I would explain why he didn't get damaged later lol, it's a technique but Wormus never names his techniques.]

Wormus vs Sabres

Wormus stood at his position and waited for the attack of the enemy to come towards him. "Well, you can try attacking me, nothing will happen as I-" Wormus said but before he completed his sentence, he felt a fist striking him. Sabres had actually managed to perform him a powerful attack that sent him flying. Wormus was sent flying several meters backwards and he hit the door of the tower nearby with his back. "ARGH! MY BACK!" he yelled. The door cracked and Wormus looked towards Sabres with a wicked face. "You bastard... This is something you should not do. You must have broken a bone... That is something I will never forgive." he said and he grabbed his glasses from inside his pockets. He placed them on his eyes. Apparently, without his glasses, he could not see very well and he could not use his power to its full extent. "But now, I will not show any mercy."

[Scene is cut - The battle goes off-screen]

Ellen vs Freya

"Hm, you are throwing your dynamites way too slow, sweet girl." Freya said to Ellen and she started kicking the dynamites back at the woman. She was performing several fast kicks to the woman and a few of the sticks of dynamites were deflected back at Ellen. However, when Freya was about to kick the last one, it exploded before she kicked it and she took the full damage of the attack. As her endurance was weakened from the previous explosions, the woman was hurt more than she originally would and now her revealed body was full of scratches.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 am

Suigo
Suigo stands there actually looking at the wall for a few moments, before he turns, grabs Maha and jumps away. A split second later, something large, and black, it looks like a stream, blasts through the wall, goes on and punches a large hole on the other side, and keeps on going. "That was Wally .. guess he is getting agitated. Let's keep going down." Suigo says, not seeming to be intending to follow his captain through his "trip". Obviously he knows better not to.

Sabres
Below him, what seems to be a bottomless pit. Held by the neck and blood-drenched, Sabres is held at the edge of this hole by the throat, by Wormus.

((OOC: Juhaback reference lol))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:45 am

Maha and Suigo

"Wh-What?" Maha was surprised when Suigo grabbed him and they jumped away. However, when he looked at the wave of darkness that moved through the area, he actually understood. The reason that Suigo did this was none other than to save Maha as Wally was passing through the are and looked as if he was more than agitated. "Oh, I see..." Maha said to his superior oficcer and he kept on following him. After all, Suigo was the kind of person who would always find his way wherever he would be.

Wormus vs Sabres

Wormus was laughing while he was grabbing Sabres from the throat. "Did you like that, scum??" he questioned him. "Now, let's see... How will it be if I throw you inside the hole I just created with my powers?". It was pretty obvious that Wormus used his terrifying fruit ability to damage Sabres like that.

Jason vs Deeran

"Will the battle go on like this? Will you keep dodging my weak attacks and not take them on? It becomes somewhat boring." Jason said to Deeran. Apparently, the 12th Division Commander of the crew was not a superhuman unlike everybody else and so he had to rely on his strategies. As a result, he always moved out of the way with the help of his pet deer. After all, two slashes and he would be dead.
"I am sorry, Jason... I am not the kind of guy who will easily accept a hit. If my weak body is cut even once by you, I might end up dead. I know about your fighting style... You see, I have studied the battling style of every commander in case I end up against them." Deeran replied, only to cause Jason to smile.
"Rahahahahahahaha!!! This is hilarious! You know my abilities and yet you are still going against me? What chances do you have to win against me?"
"Trust me, I do..." Deeran said and took an evil look on his face.

What was Deeran planning in order to deal with Jason?

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 am

Sabres
Sabres coughs up blood, followed by some blood that he actually goes on and intentionally spits on Wormus's face. "Where are you looking ? Hehe .." he barely manages to whisper. Something is heading towards Wormus and Sabres, something huge, it looks like a huge lump of darkness itself. "Took him a while .." Sabres says, coughing.

Wally
A massive punch of darkness is hurled at high speed, coming from the left. Now, just a moment before that, a loud noise was heard from that direction, but the attack was delivered so fast, it's not like anyone would have enough time to fully understand what or who was it. Except of course from Sabres, since he's been around Wally long enough to tell that it's him. The huge attack now goes straight towards both Wormus and Sabres.

Suigo
"Whenever he goes, expect that he has made up a plan while he was lost around this place .. things will begin to get heated up, so, we need to find Richard and get to a safer location." Suigo says, after they took a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 am

Wormus vs Wally

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Wormus says as he feels his back getting punched by somebody, before he could expect it. As he had his attention at Sabres too much, Wormus could not see Wally coming and block or dodge an attack. This was a mistake. He should not give so much credit to Sabres and just let him down or kill him instead of trying to torture him. After all, Wormus knew that no matter how you tortured a guy like Sabres, he would actually make it look like he was having fun.

When the punch hit him, he fell inside the seemingly bottomless pit, while Sabres could barely hold himself at the edge of the pit (in case you don't want to fall). Wormus could be seen falling the first five seconds but after that, he reached a very deep part of the pit and he could not be seen. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" he said while he was falling.

Manta and Maximillion

Meanwhile, the two Maimou brothers were walking together and they followed another tunnel, once again. After they left Ellen to take on Freya, they passed through several different tunnels which were pretty small or they made their way through other ones by opening holes. And now, the two of them were walking through a big tunnel that looked like it was so long that would actually lead them to the place they wanted to get at.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 am

Wally
Retracting the large fist backwards, Wally seems to have retrieved back a badly beaten up Sabres. "What's that, Sabres ? Aren't you ashamed you look like this ?" He coldly says. Sabres doesn't seem too offended by such a cold comment, and instead responds. "Oh shut up Wally, I had a busy day." Wally takes a few steps ahead, getting in frond of Sabres, and looks around. That Wormus, he actually fell on that pit. Wally doesn't seem to believe that it's over so easily, Wormus probably has a good deal of plans, and he'd probably do something to try and gain the upper hand from this. He then turns his attention to Jason and Deeran. "Seems that .. now there's 3 of us standing ? Jason, that kiddo there, and me. Weee-hahaha, might as well make the numbers fall to one !"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 am

Maximillion and Manta

Maximillion and Manta listened to a sound while they were walking. It was probably the sound of a battle, the sound of an attack. When that happened, without even questioning each other, the two of them used their Shockwave Rush technique and they moved with superhuman speed towards the end of the tunnel. In a matter of a minute, both of them reached the end of the tunnel and a place that was around several tunnels. In a small corner there was a door, probably the door of the tower which Wormus wanted to revive. Wally and Sabres where standing with their backs looking at Maximillion and Manta and so they could not see them. Near them there was a pit. "So may I pressume that Wormus is inside that giant pit?" Maximillion said to Wally. The two of them actually met again.

Jason vs Deeran

"This is going to end soon, Jason! I will kill you and I will get to the other commanders!" Deeran said to his former ally.
"You are very funny, you know!" Jason said to Deeran and prepared his sword for another attack.
"You won't have time to slash me..." Deeran said and he did the same trick as before. His pet, Meer, launched an enormous wave towards Jason and Deeran touched it with his hand, changing its color to that of a strange liquid. The whole area in front of Deeran was covered with that liquid and Deeran smiled. "This is the end..." he said and he lit a match. Then, he threw it in front of him and the whole area that was surrounded with the strange liquid twice was now getting burnt. The fire spread in a second. The whole tunnel was on fire. The floor, the walls, Jason... Everything.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Jason said while he was getting completely burnt with the fire and couldn't move out of the way because he had to deal with the pain that the fire caused him.
"See you later." Deeran said and his pet created a tunnel of the strange liquid it created inside the fire. The two of them, Deeran and Meer moved at very high speeds through the tunnel, avoiding all the fire. When they moved past the fire to a safer place, Deeran touched the liquid once again and it turned to another substance. Yes. Deeran was a fruit user and he was none other than the user of the Petrol Petrol Fruit. "Check out the taste of my petrol... Bastard." Deeran said to the burning Jason while riding Meer away.

Winner: Deeran

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:16 am

Wally turns his head, and grins at the newcomers. "Finally, you guys appear too. I was getting impatient !" He then turns and walks to the edge of this pit. "Yeah, he was knocked into this thing .. I doubt that he's dead thought, no ? Can you guys do something about Sabres ? He's beaten up." he adds, with Sabres yelling angrily. "I don't need any pity, I am fine !"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:30 am

Maximillion (With Manta, Wally and Sabres)

Maximillion listened carefully to the words of his ally. Apparently, Wally said that Wormus fell inside that pit. Even if he did not mention it, Maximillion was pretty sure that Wally was the one that threw him inside and did this to him. However, unlike what somebody would expect, Wally was not actually worrying about Wormus. What mattered to him was what Maximillion could do about Sabres. Maximillion nodded when he listened to the words of his friend. "Yes, we can do something... However, we need our doctor. He is lost somewhere inside the tunnels." he said and then he turned his head towards one of the tunnels. A very strong light was coming out from it. It looked like something was burning. Deeran set up a fire that was burning Jason that was so big that provided light for the whole area. However, that was something that he and the others did not actually know. "Manta check that out..." Maximillion said to his brother but before he could move a tentacle appeared outside from the pit that Wormus fell in. "You are not going anywhere." Wormus' voice was heard with a pitched tone and Manta fell on the ground, unable to move due to the fear inducing ability of the enemy. Maximillion, unlike before, was taking deep breaths but he was fine. It looked like he overcame his fears, unlike before. The second round against Wormus was about to start!

Deeran

After defeating Jason and leaving him get burnt behind, Deeran moved as fast as he could. "I can't really believe it... We did it, Meer!" he said to his pet while they were walking. "Now, we have to find Sogun and Orianna and tell them... And even Cargoan... If he learns about Wormus' intentions, he will assist us... We might be arguing a lot with each other but in fact, we are friends... And I know it."

[Flashback]

Inside a meeting room, Wormus, Cargoan, Orianna and Sogun are sitting on a chair. "Where is Deeran?" Wormus questions them and they do not know what to answer. They wait and wait... And after a while, Deeran appears inside the office with an apologising look on his face. "Sorry I am late..." he said. "I overslept.". "You did what?" Wormus questioned him. "I HAVE MORE SERIOUS THINGS TO DO THAN WAITING FOR YOU! THE NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS, I AM GOING TO KICK YOU OUT OF MY CREW AND YOU WILL VANISH FROM THE WORLD OF PIRACY!" he yelled at him. Deeran did not know what to say. However, the other commanders would reply for him. "Relax, boss." Cargoan said. "He was just late...". Wormus was about to tell him to shut up but before he did so, Orianna spoke "Well... This idiot might be an idiot, but he still is a valuable asset to our crew, boss. Please forgive him and don't do any harm to him." she said and Sogun finished "The bitch is right.". Even if these two did not want to show their feelings for Deeran, they actually cared for him. A moment of silence followed. "Fine..." Wormus said and a few seconds later, Orianna yelled at Sogun "Hey, helmet-head!!! Who did you call a bitch?!". Then, she bitch slapped him and Deeran and Cargoan started laughing while Wormus did not show any signs of emotion. These four... They actually cared about each other and saw each other as friends.

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 am

"It seems that this fart is back for more .. Maximillion, you can handle him, right ? I'll leave this to you. I have a plan on my own !" Wally says, grinning, and backs off from the edge of the pit. He looks towards the light coming from one of the tunnel's exits. He lets out a layer of darkness, that surrounds Sabres, and then, he actually seems to absorb Sabres into himself. "It's alright, I trained enough to be able to store living things there for a short period of time, without crushing them." he says, as it would probably look weird to Maximillion. He then turns to Manta. "Want me to take him away from here ?" he asks Maximillion.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 am

Maximillion (With Wally, Sabres and Manta)

"Take him away, Wally, he is pretty much useless here." Maximillion said to Wally and he stepped forward. He looked towards the tentacle of Wormus and with a serious look on his face, he said "Wormus Gingerback... I will slay you for interfering with my business and my territory and humiliating me in front of my precious allies and subordinates. This is going to be the end!". Maximillion was extremely serious about dealing with Wormus. His voice was not the emotionless voice he always had. It was the voice of the angered man. Wormus had actually managed to make an emotion of Maximillion come out... He was one of the few to do so.

"I cannot wait, Maximillion Maimou!!!" Wormus said. Another tentacle appeared from inside the pit and it was holding a Den Den Mushi. It looked like Wormus was about to broadcast another thing to the people inside the tunnels. His pitched voice was heard and he said "From now on, the game is cancelled. For repeatedly violating the rules, all of you are disquallified and it becomes just like another regular battle. So now, be careful because I am about to enter the fray.".

Deeran

Deeran moved forward along with his pet and he could see a figure. The figure was none other than Cargoan, who was battling Frank of the Dusk Pirates and Richard of the Black Cross Pirates. It looked like the three of them were actually near the end, after all. Deeran followed the path where he left Cargoan before and so he reached him.

The three of them were busy and so all of them could not see them. As a result, Deeran was about to shout to his friend. He smiled as he could finally inform everybody about the captain's true colors but when he said "Hey!!!!!" a wall raised in front of him and closed the tunnel. "Jason!!!" Deeran said with a shocked voice and he turned his head only to see Jason whose face was completely black because of his burns and most of his clothes were burnt. He had both his swords outside. He was ready to murder Deeran.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 pm

"Roger." Wally says, and a burst of darkness comes from behind him, and surrounds Manta, encasing him into the layers of darkness, and then he "stores" him too, to the same place as Sabres. "If you got any medical expertise, use it." Wally says, before he turns, passes next to Maximillion, giving him a grin, and then heads towards the light.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Maximillion vs Wormus

"This time I will not hold back... I will not fall for anymore of your tricks." Maximillion said while preparing to launch an attack towards his enemy. However, Wormus seemed to not actually be afraid of the man. He knew that as long as he was slightly affected with his fear ability, he would not actually manage to do anything great at all and he would ended up being much weaker than he originally was. Maximillion forced his strength towards his palm and he moved it forward. "Shockwave!" he said and he launched his signature shockwave attack against his enemy. Even though he managed to do so, just like Wormus expected, the attack was pretty weak. It hit one of his tentacles and nothing more than a scratch was created, causing the laughter of Wormus with his pitched voice. "Is that all you've got?" he questioned him before he attempted to smash him with one of his tentacles. At the last second, Maximillion jumped out of the way, though he could feel his heart beating fast. This was a very tough battle.

Jason vs Deeran

"H-How can you be alive after that?" Deeran questioned Jason. It was pretty much shocking. The man was in the middle of a big fire and his whole body was getting burnt. Even superhumans like him could not actually survive this...
"I must say that you almost got me... However, if I fell down, I would have Wormus chase me after... I am the only one that can revive the tower and if I don't do so, I will risk my whole head. I didn't betray Wally for no reason!" Jason said and he launched an air blade towards Deeran's head.

Deeran froze. He could not command his pet to do anything, due to the shock. Luckily for him, though, his pet decided to make a movement by itself. It jumped out of the way and dodged the air slash pretty quickly. "Meer..." Deeran said and he looked at his pet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 am

Wally
"Attacking weaker enemies, attacking from behind, using tricks to have the upper hand .. don't you ever fight straight on, Jason ?!" Wally has reached him and Deeran, and tightens his fist. While his words sounded like words of anger, Wally is with a wide grin on his face, he seems to be getting psyched up for this battle. He moves his left hand backwards, and a layer of darkness sips out, and after a few moments, Manta and Sabres appear. "Take my subordinate, and get the hell away from here .. you too, deer-boy, this is going to get messy .. !!" Wally extents his right arm this time, and a darkness fist is hurled towards Jason and Deeran's path. Wally isn't even waiting for the bystanders to run away.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 am

Wally vs Jason

"It looks like it's about time to settles this, Wally. Wormus already said that the games are over... We will end this right here, right now!" Jason said with an evil look on his face, when the man launched his attack of darkness towards him. He moved his sword upwards like a magic wand and the ground rose upwards and created a wall to protect him. The darkness fist collided with the wall and slowly absorbed it with its power. However, at the meantime, Jason found the chance to open a new tunnel next to him with his powers and get away. Deeran was hit by the fist of darkness and was smashed on the wall that Jason created to block him from reaching Cargoan before, along with his pet. He was not dead but he was unconscious. A normal human like him, after all, could not survive an attack like that and be able to stand up.

Manta (With Sabres)

Meanwhile, Manta grabbed Sabres on his back and he started moving towards another tunnel that was nearby. He had to find a way out as things were getting pretty tough over there and the two crews would have to know a way to escape as fast as possible. As everybody looked pretty busy or were away, Manta was the only one who could actually do that.

Maximillion vs Wormus

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Wormus laughed with a pitched laughter. "Is that the whole power of a yonko? Oh, come on... This is shit compared to my power... Not to mention compared to the 2nd Captain's and the 1st Captain's... I thought you were one of the strongest pirates, not a rookie!" Wormus mocked Maximillion as he could not do too many things because Wormus was causing him hesitation and fear with his ability. Wormus was a dirty player.

"Bastard... I am not going to... I am not going to let you humilate me! ESPECIALLY NEAR MY SUBORDINATES AND MY ALLIES!" Maximillion yelled at him and he pointed towards him with one of his hands opened. He opened it and he launched one of his signature shockwaves. However, this one was grey colored. It was infused with his power to produce molten steel. "BURNING SHOCKWAVE!" Maximillion said and the attack hit on one of the tentacles of Wormus, ultimately burning it. Wormus, who did not expect this, froze and took the hit.

"Is this how you like it?" Maximillion said to Wormus who was screaming in pain. The counter attack of the yonko had just began!

Unknown (With Lappy, Nathan, Wako and Maes)

Meanwhile, a very loud sound was heard at the position the 5 men were standing. It was the sound of a battle that was going on nearby... These 5 were approaching towards an area were something was going on. Which battle were they approaching? The battle of Maximillion against Wormus? The battle of Wally against Jason? The battle of Ellen against Freya? The battle of Frank and Richard against Cargoan? There were so many battles that were going on... "Somebody is battling nearby." the mysterious man said to the 4 pirates before he disappeared. He was apparently going to check out everybody, once again.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:05 pm

As Ellen cursed to herself when she fleed from the returned explosives, her explosives, her hatred for Freya had almost reached boiling point, though was somewhat satified at the sight of her taking the full brunt of the last stick of dynamite exploding, just as she was about to kick it away.
Ellen cackled at this, and not wanting to waste the oppurtunity, she began preparing her next technique.
"Good luck sweetie! I doubt your going to last much longer since that was one of the weaker ones!", the explosives technitian gloated before bellowing her technique name; "[b]Snap, Crackle, Kaboom![b]", and proceeding to toss a pair of lit firecrackers at Freya.
Not missing a beat she quickly began loading her firework launcher and aimed her rocket at Freya for the next part of the technique, and fired with a manical grin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Wally swiftly follows Jason's movements, firing off blasts of black spheres that seem to absorb rapidly, anything they touch, as seen from the soil and rock being instantly crushed inside the spheres. Obviously, Wally has no problem to completely destroy Jason if he gets a clean shot. "If you keep doing those annoying evasive movements, I will simply suck into my darkness this entire labyrinth !! Weee-hahaha !!" Wally yells, laughing, he is getting really hyped up, nothing seems to concern him other than this battle.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Jason vs Wally

"Evasive movements? I call this strategy..." Jason commented while dodging the spheres of darkness by moving quickly past them and avoiding them with grace. "This battle... It somehow reminds me of our last battle... You know... the battle we had when I betrayed you. The environment... It is somewhat reminiscent of the environment in that island. Both places are giving me an advantage... Especially this place." Jason said afterwards before he raised the ground below Wally. The ground was moving Wally upwards and was about to smash him at the top of the tunnel. "I really want to see how a dark sandwich tastes like! RAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jason made a stupid joke afterwards.

Ellen vs Freya

The pair of the lightcrackes actually managed to hit Freya, even if she was about to claim that this would not happen. The words of The gorgeous woman was about to kick them back but she had no strength. The explosion of the previous dynamite had lessened her strength and as a result her kicks were not strong enough to deflect the attacks of the shipwright of the Dusk Pirates. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!" she screamed in pain when she got hit and she fell a few meters backwards. She was on the ground for a few seconds and then she opened her eyes. She was about to get up. However, at the moment she opened her eyes and got up, her eyes twitched immediately. Before she could react, Ellen targetted her with a rocket. The injured Freya, unable to react, was hit with the rocket and she was sent on a wall in a very injured state. Ellen had just emerged victorious.

Winner: Ellen

Maximillion vs Wormus

"You son of a bitch!" Wormus yelled at Maximillion after he was hit by the attack of the sea emperor. "How can you move? You are supposed to fall down when I am in my old one form!" Wormus yelled and he smashed towards Maximillion with one of his tentacles. However, the captain of the Dusk Pirates rolled himself out of the way and he stood on his feet immediately. He said "Shockwave Rush!" before he moved with great speed towards the giant worm and performed a powerful attack on him. "Shockwave Punch!" he said and he struck Wormus with a strong punch, enough to make them man scream. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" he screamed.

Manta (With Sabres)

Meanwhile, Manta kept running and running inside the tunnels in order to try to find a way out of the the labyrinth. He knew that the underground tunnels would soon collapse because Maximillion and Wally were battling and that he would have to prepare a back-up plan for everybody to survive.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Ahh, bullshit! Nathan said with a rough, mad voice. He turned away from all the people in his presence with an evil look on his face. He then sat down is some kind of meditation position. so he just sat there facing the wall and away of others around him. Of course it was one of his tricks again. He started meditating in some kind of way and tried to feel the way of disturbance in the area due to vibrations. Nathan didn't had the power to recognize people just by felling the vibrations of the area, yet he knew the way Maximillion fought and used his devil fruit power and the way he shakes the vibrations around the area. He can't feel that in a second and it's not that easy. That's why he turned away of the group facing the wall and went into a meditating pose. Will he be able to edintify Maximillions location?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 am

Maximillion vs Wormus

"You will pay for this... YOU WILL DEFINITELY PAY FOR THIS!" Wormus yelled at Maximillion after he took the punch of the sea emperor and reverted back at his normal form. "You pitiful bastard... Just because I LET you hit me like that, that does not mean that you have any chance against me! Don't raise your moral with my overconfidence! You are done for!" Wormus yelled to the captain of the Dusk Pirates afterwards and he rushed towards him with extreme speeds. He performed a swift kick at Maximillion's head and sent the man flying several meters away. While Maximillion was on the air and tried to regain his balance, Wormus immediately transformed in his old one form and jumped towards Maximillion, smashing him with his tentacles and sending him in a corner of the tunnel.

"CAN YOU SEE IT? MY OVERWHELMING POWER COMPARED TO YOURS? COME, SCUM! COME!" Wormus reverted back at his normal form and yelled at the sea emperor who seemed to be pretty damaged after the attack. "You... worm..." Maximillion said and he got up from the ground before taking a battle stance. "Do not think you can win against me just because you managed to land a few hits..." he said and he rushed towards the man in an attempt to punch him. "Hmph." Wormus said and prepared himself to dodge.

Lappy (With Wako, Maes and Nathan)

Lappy took a look at his comrade who was trying to sense who was battling nearby. However, he could understand by the look of his face that the person that was around was not Maximillion. If he was, he would immediately understand who it was because of the way he used his power. The person was somebody else... Lappy, with his animal senses, could listen to three different kinds of sounds which were made by three people. It was probably no other battle than that of Frank and Richard against Cargoan, though nobody knew it as they hadn't be seen for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:39 am

Jason vs Wally
From the ground, a cracking sound becomes more and more loud. Eventually, the floor, the ground, explodes violently, and from within, a black-looking thing, seems to be a massive hand, emerges. A truly horrifying, heart-chilling roar echoes, as a massive "creature" made of darkness, roars towards the skies. From the debris and ground thrown everywhere, a figure is seen flying away, out of reach. The golem, actually standing about 20-25 meters tall, turns towards that, and with it's yellow, hollow eyes, stares at it, while a voice is heard from within. "Hahahaha, what's the matter ? Surprised to see that technique being over twice as big as the last time ?!! You have no chance to beat me again, no matter how much advantage you have in this terrain !! Weee-hahaha !!" Some moments ago, when Jason used his move to make the ground below Wally smash on him, to make a "darkness sandwich" as Jason mockingly said, Wally smashed his hands onto the ascending soil, and then this thing was formed within seconds. "I don't give a damn about your plan, but you trespassed my ally's property, and since I was around, I'll also get to even things ! Now, prepare to die !" The golem sinks it's "arms" onto the ground, and opens it's mouth. What is coming next ?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:02 am

Jason vs Wally

"Wha-What is that monster?" Jason said with a surprised voice when he looked at the giant golem that was made of darkness that Wally easily created after dealing with his attack. That thing... It was truly a terrifying monster that was making even Jason, the guy who seemingly felt no fear, be actually afraid of it. The monster was even scarier than the old one form of Wormus. That could explain actually a lot. That was the main reason that Wally actually managed to resist the fear inducing ability of the 3rd Captain of the Unknown Pirates.

"You bastard..." the trembling Jason said to Wally, while moving out of the way of the golem with his flying ability. "As I said to this motherf@cker with the Deer, I am not going to lose... There is no way I am going to lose! I did not betray you and the Black Cross Pirates to lose at your hands! If I lose, then... Then Wormus will destroy me... Captain, I really do not want to kill you. You might be a reckless and ruthless bastard who is scaring enough even to scare ME, but there is no other way to ensure my safety. I have to pass on your corpse to win my chance to live, no matter how much difficult the proves to be! Flying Island!" Jason made a speech and the moment he said that, a large part of the ground started levitating higher and higher. A circular wide area around Wally and Jason, around 500 meters, started flying upwards was risen from the ground. A small island started levitating above Raijin Island with only two people on it. Jason and Wally. The part of the ground moved with great speeds above the real island's surface and flew so high that it was right above the black clouds that were causing the infinite thunderstorm at the place.

Surprisingly enough, unlike what Wormus said before, there was no sky island above the clouds and was just an empty sea of dark clouds. Wormus had lied about his plan of reviving the tower to connect it with the "sky island which was above Raijin Island". Wormus was definitely planning something else... Something that only Jason and himself knew.

"You are not used in fighting at so high places... You will probably have problem with the oxygen and with your breathing... Unlike me of course, who is always fighting at places like this one!" Jason said to Wally and took his serious battling stance with his two katanas. "Air Wave!" he said while launching two big horizontal air blades with his katana towards his former captain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 am

Wally doesn't do anything while Jason performs his Flying Island move. Indeed, a massive mass of land has risen, and it's already at a height where oxygen begins to get scarcer. Considering how it goes, it will just get scarcer and scarcer as well. However, Wally doesn't seem to flinch, and the "creature" begins to concentrate something on that "mouth" of it. A mass of darkness begins to warp around, creating a large orb-shaped mass, that keeps on rotating. "Field Advantage again ? Fine .. I'll hit you with this; you see, last time, if I had used that, everyone would probably die. I actually got a man or two that are just to valuable for me to just waste like this .. " The golem raises his head, as the two air blades come and slash off it's arms. Or so it seems, the darkness warps around, and binds them together with the main body. "Die .. !" Wally simply says, being surprisingly silent and solemn. And then, a blast, and from that mouth, a massive beam of darkness shouts out towards Jason. A horribly powerful blast.

((OOC: Don't expect him to die of course xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 10; The legendary tower of Vavel (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next