One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Empty
PostSubject: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 am

Yeah...anyone wanna fight him? I haven't used him yet and I want to.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:52 am

I'll fight if that's okay, i don't know who that is but i want another fight.

If it's okay I'll fight with Allister Blizt
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:02 am

I don't know your character either but that really only makes things more interesting, doesn't it?

If you want, I'll let you pick the setting for things since I'm not feeling particularly creative at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:03 am

How about during a stormy night on a really really big raft in the sea? There are waves to it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 am

Nice choice, I've never fought it a setting like that. I'll let you start things off.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:10 am

"Hi my names Allister, and somebody told me to practice fighting against you," Allister took out his slingshot and blasted an ebony bullet at the man.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 am

Shinokosu grinned to himself and pulled the brim down on his hat. "I don't really know if you're worth my time though. I'd hate to waste my time here when there are beautiful women who would love my companionshi-". His words were cut off by the man pulling out a gun and firing. Shinokosu reacted quickly with a "Gamble Janken - Rock!" and held out his arm infront of him, the impact dial in his sleeve sliding out to the palm of his hand and blocking the attack of the bullet, absorbing it's energy.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 am

((It's a slingshot))

"Oh my god! A clamshell!" Allister said and then he threw his boomerang. It was his tornado technique and so before it would hit, his boomerang would circle. Allister didn't know about the dial, and thought it was a clamshell.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:28 am

((Close enough, it fires things from a distance))

Shinokosu saw the boomerang flying towards him in a circling path, making the timing of it's actual impact difficult to predict. Rather than trying to defend against something that might be hard to predict he decided he'd bring things a little closer combat setting. "Gamble Janken - Paper!" Shinokosu leaned forward to stay low and began to run towards the man to dodge the boomerang and bring the fight closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:26 am

Allister took out his slingshot again, and this time fired two drake bullets at the ground. Because the storm was still going strong, it didn't light a large fire, but it did light. His boomerang made three circles in the air and started coming back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Shinokosu kept running towards his opponent and saw him fire something at the floor below him, starting a small fire. It was a n obstruction in his path but not an unavoidable one. It may seem odd but Shinokosu's dancing skills could be used for a situation like this. He used his footwork to stop suddenly in front to the fire and turn suddenly to run around the fire, still heading towards his target. "Card Deck Shuffle - Diamonds!" As he got closer to his opponent he reached into his suit and pulled out another dial. He held the dial towards his opponent and shot out a short burst of flames at him.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 pm

The boomerang was coming back to Allister in a way that would hit Shinokosu, because Allister was a skilled marksman. Allister started moving back to avoid the attack and clutched his slingshot again. He pulled the string back and launched another drake bullet at the raft, trying to light the ropes tying the raft together.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:08 am

It seemed odd. All of his attacks lately hadn't even been at Shinokosu, they were all just at the raft they were standing on, and they were all fire attacks. It became obvious at this point that he wasn't trying to beat him directly, he was trying to burn the whole raft down into the ocean, which wouldn't be an ideal situation for Shinokosu. However, this could work out to some extent. Shinokosu ran forward and quickly dropped down and slid across thew wet deck of the raft right in front of his opponent. ""Card Deck Shuffle - Diamonds!" He held his hand out and shot out another burst of fire but at a closer range and at the same time the boomerang that was heading towards him flew over his head as he dropped down and slid.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 am

"Oh GREAT!" Allister yelled. Parts of the raft were tearing away and the main part was actually sinking. Allister grabbed his slingshot and fired another bullet but this time at Shinokosou. After firing he grabbed his boomerang which had finally returned.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 am

((Did you dodge the fire Shinokosu had fired at you?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 am

(( Here's my answer, part of the raft broke off from the center and a wave hit the fire stopping it.))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:26 am

((Fine...))

Shinokosu was in a compromising position since he was laying down and wasn't really in a good position to dodge. He could block though, and he held up the impact dial that had absorbed the earlier blast. "Gamble Janken - Scissors!" He released the energy that he had absorbed towards the bullet heading towards him, the two equal forces stopping each other in midair. Afterward, Shinokosu had the time he needed to jump up and put some distance between himself and his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 am

Allister through the boomerang with a cyclone style at Shinokosu. He stumbled a little, and then caught himself before tripping. The breaking off pieces of raft might not be sinking, but they were very sensitive, and a movement to hard could sink them for a while. The rain continued to poor on Allister, who was rather drenched.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Shinokosu didn't have a lot of options at the moment. He couldn't try to hastily dodge the boomerang or else he might end up sinking part of the raft. Same thing if he tried to harshly charge in for an attack. His only real choice would be to try and defend. "Gamble Janken - Rock!" He held out his hand again towards the boomerang to absorb it's impact without hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: a fight against the gambling man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Allister grabbed his slingshot and carefully shot two drake bullets at Shinokosu's part of the raft waiting for the boomerang to come back. The boomerang swirled around Shinokosu, but missed because of a twitch from Allister. Instead of hitting the dial it came back to Allister quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)   A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fight Against the Gambling Man (for real this time)
Page 1 of 1