One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 strongest characters on the site

Go down 
+6
Argent
Shadow
Rodoku
Layman Iconoclast
Cobdogred
Karasu(the crow)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 pm

The first post in this thread, which is cob's, has been edited so I can place the list there. As for the list of NPC's that can be voted for, basically any NPC that has the potential of turning into a PC. Like Verve, Jaix, and the current Sea Admirals.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:18 pm

1.Karasu
2.Derge
3.Maximillion
4.Nishki
5.Roko
6.Verve
7.Jaix
8.Boro
9.Zalton
10.Rafu

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 am

Anfernee001 wrote:
1.Karasu
2.Derge
3.Maximillion
4.Nishki
5.Roko
6.Verve
7.Jaix
8.Boro
9.Zalton
10.Rafu

Not countin a certain old veteran is pretty bold of ya *coughs* lol xD Pokin and jokin aside, there's my estimation, just for lols.

1. Karasu (While arguable if he's the strongest of them all on that list, he is pretty much the most dangerous dude amongst them here, with a combination of  the right attributes that just make him formidable & the deadliest.)
2. Wally (I know he's mine, and I should be modest of my work, but then again, Wally.)
3. Nishki (The gold standard of a Marine, incredibly strong and smart, well deserving the title of Admiral. Could pretty much say that he and Wally are both No2 but .. am an ass and wanted to write him down as 3, sorry Nik lol Razz)
4. Maximillion (Great abilities, pretty strong and influenced around the place, and probably on par if likely greater than Wally when it comes to skimming, plotting or generally being a genius.)
5. Roko (A relatively more recent badass than the above, Roko is still an absolute monster in terms of combat skills and is fairly smart and adept, as well. Also he's fuckin cool.)
6. Anubis (A veteran from Wally's days, pretty much were on par through out over the years. Superb DF power.)
7. Satoshi. (Pretty much the No1 swordsman in the site, and also pretty much the one character all girls scream to meet lol.)
8. Tamuri Todd (Yeah, he's also my character, but the dude's the epitome of Rokushiki mastery, is a rival of Satoshi and on par with him in terms of power, had given trouble to some of the above before, he's a force to be reckoned with.)
9. Derge (He's called the Blood Demon, nough said lol.)
10. Tiberius (Capable of giving a hard time to several of the ones in the list above, a formidable Rokushiki master & user of Saint's arm, Tiberius is one cool badass.)

Last edited by Shad0w on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 am

This list is post to be a pc,and npc not all pc lol shadow
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 am

If he thinks that Verve and the other NPCs aren't worthy of the list, he doesn't have to list then Anfer XD

Last edited by aidoneus on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 am

aidoneus wrote:
If he thinks that Verve and the other NPCs aren't worthy of the list, he doesn't have to list then Anfer Xd

It was obviously a users-character (PC) list.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 pm

I'll remind everyone that, as it says on the first post, the only real characters you can't vote for is your own. For obvious reasons. I'll make sure to include details as to why each character deserves their spot in the first post, but I need you all to follow the few rules in this top ten discussion. 1. No voting for your own character and 2. A person has to vote for a top 10 and can make it either a PC only list, or an NPC/PC list.

Other then that, continue posting your votes.

Edit: No edit, rule stands.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Keep the rule just ignore their vote for their own characters.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:05 pm

2 nishiki
4 wally
3 Anubis
6 derge
1 Kasuru
5 max
7 Satoshi
8 Roko
Spoiler:

9 Doku seems to be rising
Ill leave the other spots blank simply because i don't know some of these other characters and what has been accomplished lately. I chose not to spite some characters despite my opinion on some moves and or abilities.

Edit I forgot Satoshi

Last edited by Zalton on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:58 am

*raises arm* Just to be clear, my post was purely for fun, wasn't intended to be taken as a vote (also had no idea that there was a votin lol)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:27 am

1. Karasu Ammo(He's the King of a clan of assassin's. His strenght doesnt show only in his persona, as his balanced skills and interesting combinations make him, in my opinion, a terrifying opponent; it also shows in his information net and surrounding underlings.)

2. Derge Namikaze(Blood Demon Derge??? Does it ring a bell? Blood logia= regeneration, solid forms of blood, liquid forms of blood and a really good potential to control dead characters [from what I've seen before])

3. Maximillion Maimou (very intelligent, knows how to build plans and can use strong shockwaves. Add the ability to produce venom and molten metal to this and you have a really strong character)

4. Roberto D. Wally (Yami Yami no Mi fruit user, former shichibukai and former yonkou... There is something about him that just gives you shivers.)

5. Nishki D. Rock (The marine that REALLY deserves to be called an Admiral. Balanced play, healing, very strong and physical)

6. Anubis Nefertiti (He has a combination of construction and deconstruction usage of the Suna Suna no Mi. Very effective against a series of opponents and an interesting battle style.)

7. Alphonse Kyokoro (One of the former Steel Village's strongest members and the last one standing [if I'm not mistaken]. He is a powerhouse)

8. Fei Wu Shang (The first time I read through her set of techniques I was pretty impressed. She seems to be a very interesting fighter that fuses different developed martial arts.)

9. Satoshi (I think he is considered to be the best swordsman around... Pretty cool IMO)

10. Ruben (I wanted to put a fishman here, and I would've placed Namor if he was still around. Despite this, I consider this guy or Haru to be next ones in line for the Best Fishman Karate [or Merman combat] Master in the Grandline. This guy's techniques are amazing, from what Ive seen)
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:24 am

1. Karasu
2. Derge
3. Maximillion
4. Anubis
5. Wally
6. Falconnar
7. Verve
8. Nishki
9. Doku
10. Roko

((Including Verve as technically he is Max's and in my control until further notice. Little loophole.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 strongest characters on the site
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2