One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)

Go down 
+2
y dau cymraeg
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Fei was very confused as to what to make of this girl. She clearly had no survival skills to speak of, or awareness of social ettiquette or standing. Fei shrugged her shoulders as she moved foward to try and carry the debree. Fei really didnt like the girl as a person, however, she respected the girls strength. The strength to take out that wild beast and eat it, the strength to stay in a island like this and actually want to face the monsters that lurked in this jungle. Fei then spoke "Where do you need me to place all this wood? There doesnt seem to be a lamp or bed left......"

[[Other side of Little Island]]
Tonga patted his pets. The raptors had obeyed his orders after months of taming and training. The raptors all stood around in waiting as Jospeh stood near a tree looking slightly repulsed by these creatures. Tonga laughed at how uncomfortable Joseph was, "What is the matter Mr Joseph? You do not agree with my raptors? ohahaohoahoah" Joseph gritted his teeth and twirled his bowie knife "I could care less about your damn monsters Tonga.. i just want to know whether there were intruders on the island or not?" Tonga then nodded "One of the male raptors were killed in a skirmish... a female warrior by the sounds of it.... near the waterfalls....." Joseph smiled to himself as he adjusted his hunting rifle which was earlier lying right next to him. "Great.. im going hunting, hold the fort wont you? If i dont make it back, get your ass in gear and avenge me!!" Joseph began walking into the jungle further as Tonga acknowledged the mans request.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Azumi crouched down, practical and pragmatic. "nevermind the small stuff" she said simply before clutching the underside of the better half of a hull "this alone will do fine!" she said before straining her body and actually lifting some nine hundred pounds of wood a few inches off the ground "oh crap! its actualy heavier than it looks, can you help me move it? we can turn it over and use it as a roof" this was a small feat in Azumis opinion, like moving a couch, after all shed tossed the nearly one thousand pound captain redbeard some weeks ago. Watching her lift it was still quite the impressive show ow the strength a lifetime of endless, brutal, painful training had produced, even if all the muscles really did make her look like a fairly pretty male.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Fei placed her hands and slowly lifted using all her might. She was able to lift the wooden rubble due to her years of focused training. Sure she didnt have the muscles Azumi had, but she had technique and a way to channel her energy into her arms. As they carried, Fei looked Azumi "You are well trained...... what school of fighting do you hail from?" In Feis mind she was already going through the list of martial arts schools which required such arm strength and muscle tone.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Azumi carried the hull over a section to the clearing, setting it upside-down on the ground, it was mainly in one peice, with a hole in the side big enugh to be a door of sorts. "oh, well, Im from Karate island, so my school is a tiny little dojo with not a whole lot of respect or achievement, Ive never met anyone thats heard of it before, its a little family owned style called katakenpo, but I dont really use it that much, not since leaving home anyway" she sat down on the grass and rubed her bandaged shoulders, the claws had really caused some painful cuts "supposedly, the idea is mastery of fighting forms, rather than a complex understanding of techniques, but I just kinda fight really, I suppose youd call me mixed martial arts, how about you? Ive seen kungfu users wear outfits like that before, but other eastern styles too"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Fei then went through her head as to the list of martial arts which had this sort of style, she had certainly heard of Karate island, in fact, the Wu shang style had a outpost there as well, but the major HQ was in Xing Shi which was where the competitive fighters came to practice their trade. Fei then remembered where she had heard that style before, it was in a recording of simple acknowledgment of existence in one of her fathers old texts. " Your style, i have heard of it... it is an evolving style yes? Im not sure though any of your techniques or such...... but at least you seem fairly strong enough to make techniques a possibility....., i am from the Wu Shang school, we once ran dojo island Xing Shi... however i was defeated by a pirate known as Avis Bradley and was forced from my home..... Wu Shang is a fixed style of tradition... we mostly stay to the key principles, but some of us have strayed off by combining other techniques...."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Azumi stood up "is that so? Well, I wouldn't know much about the world of piracy, but yeah, your style is among the most popular on the island, though I havent fought against Wu Shang to often, Im strong because well, Im the only one of my generation to use the family's martial art, before me were my parents, then my grandparents, and my great grandfather founded the style, so I guess you could call me some kind of heir to it but, what that really means is that from birth onward Ive been training non stop to make the style developed and respected, or at leist thats what my family would have wanted. Actually there really arrant many techniques in my style at all, as a kid I was only taught the basic techniques and forms of many of the styles on the island. Martial arts has been the only thing for me in my life since I was born, my dojo didnt have the luxury of picking who to pit their hopes on" The fire outside the make shift wooden dome like 'tent' was actually rather relaxing. "you sound like youd get along with them a whole lot though, as a kid it was always just 'get stronger' and 'win'" she said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Fei simply sat down in her usual meditation position , crossing her legs. She then spoke to Azumi as she got into concentration stance "Is that not the true calling of martial arts? It is many things, a way to kill a person, a way to defend oneself, a way to better oneself, a way to discipline oneself, a sport, a calling , an ideal.... martial arts is something that can encompass the very soul .... and take as much as it can give us....... the desire to win and dominate is one most martial artists share, so is the concept of our improvement... especially towards disciples who are starting in the arts.. they must be thought that victory is power, that power is absolute, that with every step they take through victory is another step in becoming more powerful than anyone in existence......... you do not have the desire to win?" Fei found talking to this girl was starting to get strangely comfortable, a feeling she was not used to at all.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Azumi looked up at the stars, they seemed much brighter than back home "never really thought about it before, as long as I fight I guess thats all that maters, winning is nice and all, and Id be lying if I said I didn't want to, but I dont believe in the whole idea that losing is the end of the world either. All Im really sworn to do is fight, the outcome is irrelevant as long as I keep getting stronger, weather that leads to being the strongest in the world or getting killed isnt something I have to worry about. 'get stronger' is the only thing I know how to do, its all that Im going to try for. I dont have time to worry about why, or what my aspirations are, theres no better way to do that then what Im doing now, training against more and more powerful opponents, people say we need to give everything to martial arts, but I never had anything that wasnt already given to it from the start" she was lying flat on her back, much less dignified looking than Fei was "well, like they always said 'if you have time to think you have time to train' so, I think Ill get some rest, and tomorrow Ill head off for another fight" she said rolling to her feet and turning in to their wooden shelter for the night.

The next mourning there she was, stepping in to the field on the mountainside Azumi surveyed the area, the tall grass of the savannah between the mountain and forests the landscape busy with different activity, various herbivores grazing and drinking, if Azumi were any sort of woman to appreciate beauty in any form she might have been moved to watch a while but as ever her only focus was on an opponent, it had been some time since her fight with the saber-toothed tiger, who’s pelt she was currently wearing and her cuts and burses had healed nicely. “in nature the predator is always the one who starts the fight, its funny, in civilized society wed call that being antisochal, but here Im going to live like a predator… who should I fight first?” Many of the grazing herbivores were quite small, and even the larger ones were extremely docile “but, if I attack something to weak or to afraid I wont get a good fight out of it, so I cant just pick on the weak and slow like a predator does, I need to fight something in its prime” She had however decided to pick a fight with a plant eater to start, and work her way up to the carnivores later.
Suddenly zooming across the plain, parting grass in its wake Azumi laid eyes on a dinosaur shed never seen before in books, shorter than she was but longer than she was tall, bipedal with longer forearms and claws, it had a beak and some feathers but unlike a raptor had a longer neck and smaller head with a longer, shorter appearance with a thin body. The only thing that interested Azumi about it was that the creature was abnormally fast, much faster than any creature shed seen before, it dashed across the landscape so quickly that she barely had time to notice it. Azumi didn’t know it but this was the fastest of the dinosaurs, the Ornithomimosaurs. Seeing its speed something in Azumis mind made her realize that it was the best at something, that it was in some way the holder of a title, something for a contender to strive to fight. Deciding to fight it Azumi leapt high in to the air and swung in the front of its path, her arms outstretched, actually crouching a bit, face to face with it as it dashed towards her. Suddenly Azumi was struck with the full weight of the animal, as it didn’t slow down to pass her, with its neck at her side Azumi felt her feet skid against the dirt for quite some ways until she was sure shed fall over, acting quickly the martial artist kicked downward grabbing its neck and tossing it backward behind her in a flip throw, she planed to actually wrestler her dinosaur opponent.
Both contenders were knocked back a bit, Azumi from catching the creature at full speed and the creature from being flipped backward, however they recovered quickly, flipping to their feet. Perhaps it was because Azumi was the dinosaurs own size, or that she lacked fangs and claws, or perhaps simply because she had angered it but for what ever reason the creature was ready to fight. A screeching roar from its beak and then the dinosaur was… gone? The shrill cry had forced a split second of rigidity in Azumi and caused her to blink, and in that second the creature had dashed away, far away, but it hadn’t run away as Azumi thought. Suddenly she flet the air next to her shift as the creature ran by at blisteringly inhuman speeds then stopped short just after passing her, its long thick tail struck her torso at the creatures top running speed, it had even pivoted its leg to add to the tremendous speed of the whip like blow. A dinosaur using a martial skill, taught only by nature; In an instant Azumi was knocked flying, rolling in to the grass several times landing on her back, the dark red, nearly purple mark across her abdomen more plainly visible than any burse shed ever received, she was stunned plain and simple, her insides rattled. The shock from the strike was so great Azumi was sure shed passed out, but soon she became lucid again, rolling on her side and vomiting. The creature she had been fighting wasn’t gone however, it was still near by, as if waiting for a count, perhaps still engaged at this clawless fleshy upstart. Rolling to her feet shakily a bit at first Azumi collected herself quickly, as any fighter must. another hit like that and I wont be able to get up… period! Other than being struck by that nine foot tall pirate there’s nothing to compare it to… damn how do I fight this? That pain in your gut, that acid in your throat, that’s real… No sooner had she gotten up than the beast had dashed again, but this time Azumi knew what to expect, in an act of desperation she lept the second she saw the creature vanish and just bearly in time to avoid the tail, rolling just behind it and back to her feet, the creature had to stop moving to use its tail so she had it now, as it turned to meet her she employed a strike of her own, pivoting on her foot she turned her hip as she brought her leg up to strike it, the powerful kick connecting with the creatures jaw bone right in the direction it turned in it, sending it reeling. This gave Azumi enough time to back off quickly and collapse slightly clutching her stomach, the pain was more than a simple hard blow to the gut, it also stung worse than any slap or flat dive in to water across her abdominal muscles, and shed taken more damage from it then she thought. I need to stall for time so I can recover, once I get passed this pain I can focus on a strategy
While hunched over Azumi saw the creatures feet, when it dashed away it actually kicked the ground several times, by watching the creature itself she couldn’t see where it was going, but she realized its footwork gave it away, this time she laid flat under the attack, and performed a sweeping lowkick under the beasts legs, casing it to fall on to its face. predictable and easy to read, after all its brain is tiny the damage was in no way even between the two of them, but the creature was stunned from landing on its head at its own running speed, and that gave Azumi the time she needed, however because she was recovering she couldn’t move in to exploit the rare advantage. Keeping her eyes on its feet Azumi recovered some focus from the pain as it subsided slightly, it was time to go on the offensive.
Running head on toward the creature she caused the beast to turn and run, probably just on instinct, though it was getting away quickly a fleeing advisory couldn’t attack her. She watched it as she ran forward waiting for it to turn and sure enugh it had, the second it turned Azumi jumped forward striking the longer neck with a powerful uppercut, then followed through with a kick to its side pushing it to the left, as it staggered away it kicked down on to the floor hard and dashed again, Azumi had not expected it to recover so rapidly, she braced herself for anther tail but instead felt the string of claws, this attack was different,, the creature would run past her and slice with its minor claws with out having to stop its body, the claws struck her arm re-opening the injury from the tigers fang before. Azumi winced but had no time to stop as the beast was coming around again. Azumi suddenly got her adrenaline rush, the state of intoxication which kept her body feeling light and her muscles alert, her endorphins also triggering from the amount of pain she was in. She had never before felt endorphins till this island, but they aloud her to move her body as if it weren’t rattled and aching. In an instant Azumi ducked her body to deliver a jumping double kick to the chest of the beast, kicking off its moving body to get away, knocking the beast on its back with her feet.
Landing on her knees Azumi got up in a hurry and grabbed ahold of the creatures tail, it didn’t way much more than she did, so she hoped this would work. Clutching the creatures tail firmly she spun her body to flip it in a sort of reverse hip throw. Knocked on its side again the creature was now as rattled as she was, but unluckily for it she was completely ready to continue thanks to her endorphins. She knew if shed stop the claw attack could easily cut her to ribbons if done successfully. Striking down at the beast with her elbow she grappled it in to a back toss, and then getting back on her feet as the dinosaur now shocked awake rolled to its feet realing above her, Azumi reacted faster, striking from the leg to the neck in a four sections kick, disabling the legs, hips, chest and finaly neck with powerful kicking strikes from one leg. As its neck was in the air Azumi stamped down on the ground and delivered one final jab to the dinosaurs throat after she had already struck it against the ground so many times, finally defeating the thick powerful neck, and the creature.
After it collapsed, Azumi fell to her knees and experienced painful dry heaves, her endorphins, the result of thousands of years of evolution, had made the only difference. “ughauoh… that one hit…. Happened so quickly I think it actually caved my stomach in for a few minutes… Im lucky though, it doesn’t burn inside, so it probably hasn’t ruptured” she said to herself between pants “still that was an incredible amount of force, more than any normal kick for sure, and from such a relatively small and weak dinosaur… have humans really evolved so much more than them?” shed be okay if she could make it back to camp, she had food and water gathered there and she could rest a while. Stumbling off, Azumi raised one arm high, the universal sign of victory.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Fei awoke from her meditation , it seems she had fallen into deep concentration that she didnt realise her surroundings. She then noticed that Azumi wasnt here anymore. Clearly the girl was out training or fighting. Fei walked out and then turned, she saw Azumis footprints in the mud, it was heading towards another part of the island. Fei sighed as she gritted her teeth in frustration. She told that girl not to wander to far off from the camp site because they had no idea where the Anubis pirates were making camp. Fei then rushed to find her.

[[Near Azumi]]

The man stayed in silence, watching the girl battle the dinosaur, this must have been the intruder, and she seemed very strong. It could be a number of people who wanted to destroy the Anubis pirates who would try to invade this island. The man sat down and waited, for the girl to enter back into jungle territory. He then aimed his rifle at Azumis leg , her right leg as she was stumbling back, and he fired off a shot, aimed straight at her calves.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Azumi heard a noise and turned quickly, quite fortunately because the neck of the beast she was dragging took a bullet for her. Quite messily at that. "using weapons... thats either the navy or a pirate" she was either extremely trusting of twice as stupid, again, probably both, she called out "heeey? your one of those pirates right? my friend is ship wrecked here, she's a pirate too, Im not really interested in fighting a gun today, can you just come out and explain whats going on? Ive never even heard of this Anubis guy, accept last night, also quit shooting holes in my dinner, thats mighty inconsiderate" She was lucky who ever this was had waited as long as he had, Azumi was recovering nicely now, completely lucid again.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Joseph cursed the fact he didnt take the dinosaur corpse into his calculations. He then reloaded his rifle. At least he had established two things about this prey. One was that she was completely unaware of her surroundings not to mention the fact that she had called out his name, this sort of action screamed stupidity. He had also ascertained that there was another person on this island. Her friend, so she called it, could bet any number of things. Saying she had never heard of Anubis was also something quite funny, since it was general knowledge to people. Joseph then aimed the gun a little higher, this time aiming for Azumis neck.

Out of the blue Fei jumped from the bushes and pushed Azumis head down as a bullet when weaving past them into a tree behind. "Stay down Azumi!!! have you never fougth a rifle before?!!!" Fei looked panic, she was able to assess the situation as soon as she heard Azumi talking. At least she managed to save Azumi.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Azumis eyes widened "hey... hes not even listening to me!" she hadn't been kidding, her entire life had ONLY been martial arts training, the diluted girl had no idea that people might actually try to kill someone who ment no harm to them, the very idea came as quite a shock. "Fei I think he might be trying to kill us" she said, actually surprised for a change. However Azumi was thinking more than it looked like she was, from the placement of the shots shed figured out where the assailant was, and shed learned the speed of a riffel quite quickly, if neccisary she understood now enugh to avoid getting killed. She looked over to her "still, I dont think we have to many other options for a way off the island later... what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:38 am

Fei made sure she stayed down, she had kept Azumis head down as she thought deeply. It wasnt the mere fact that this guy was taking shots, but it was the fact that he had timed his shots so well. He was clearly a good marksman. Fei then signalled for Azumi to keep quiet as she went to see. As soon as she nearly stood up, a bullet slammed Fei straight in the shoulder. Fei fell down as the blood gushed out, she didnt scream or cry, she simply grit her teeth and sat still "He changed his position from earlier...."

Joseph had indeed changed trees, he had marked good precision shot spots and had changed his position several times. It was merely his instincts as a good hunter, Joseph always did this, it kept his prey guessing, and a confused prey , was the easiest prey to kill.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Azumi hadnt noticed Fei was bleeding till then, now she was mad. This wasnt a fight at all, there was no combat at all, she had simply been injured, it was disgusting, more than that. Azumi didn't normally use kiai, it wasn't something she was ever taught, but she was familiar with the idea, using the direction of the most recent shot Azumi jumped far greater than her hight to the trees and kicked upwards breaking the branch the hunter was perched on, catching it and swinging the branch up to knock the riffle away. The sound from the kiai she used echoed across the trees even greater than the gunshots had, a truly impressive, paralyzing kiai.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:56 am

Joseph was beaten instantly as he was hit by Azumis attack. He passed out as his gun rolled away. Meanwhile Fei got up and walked to check on the man who was down and out. "Stone cold...., hey Azumi, you go ahead back to the camp site... ill deal with this......" Fei picked up Joseph and walked away to handle the situation. HEr arm was in severe pain, but she would bear this pain till she handled this current situation they were in.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:13 am

Azumi blinked "wait... what? um.. okay, but your shoulder looks like it hurts, dont let yourself bleed to much...." she said, with mixed feelings, perhaps unaware how she reacted that quickly. Trotting off she passed the riffle, glancing down at it, it was such a simple weapon, even a child could use it, there was no art in such a weapon, no contest, no chance. For the first time she was utterly disgusted by something, by such an unsportsmanlike weapon, there were people in the world with bodies stronger than it, or so she had heard, but the hunter had simply used the weapon as a shortcut to that, he hadnt earned an ounce of his power, he was just a trigger finger for the weapon, someone like that could not be called a fighter, not at all.
Walking away Azumi found the camp again, drank some water and rested a bit, the tropical heat was gradually becoming more and more bearable, over thease days shed done pleanty of normal training, running, climbing, lifting, striking, but the only training that had really made the difference today in the way she reacted, the only change at all had been from the dinosaurs, she couldent stop now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Fei nodded at Azumi to signify she was ok and walked off with the hunter on her back. Fei walked into the forest with the hunter on her shoulder and moved towards a deeper part of the jungle. Fei simply dropped him here , with the mans gun. Suddenly, Fei heard a rustling in the trees and could feel as if someone was coming near. Fei then stood her ground as she met ahuge man, who was siting on a triceratops, the three horned dinosaur. Fei then grit her teeth as the man spoke "I am Tonga.... i am a paladin of Anubis..... who might you be......" Fei then breath in heavily and calmed herself "I am Fei Wu Shang... i am a passerby... i accidently injured your friend here who tried to hunt me....." Tonga pondered for a moment, Feis words, he then looked to Joseph "You knocked Joseph out?...... how curious........ one would believe you have no other accomplices no?" Fei shook her head and looked Tonga straight in the eye "Nope... just me on this island..... i was the one who beat him...." Fei felt no particular empathy or remorse, but this would help her standing better if Tonga didnt know Azumi was even on this island. Tonga then laughed strangely for some reason "OHHAHAHAHAA. you are funny little girl...i like you, you would fit into the Anubis pirates very well, ahahaha" Fei shook her head "I have no interest in that..... im in need of a ride to another island...." Tonga shook his head "Then we shall duel for it, consider this punishment for knocking out my hunter friend.. we shall meet again, in two weeks, train to your hearts content, and then face me... for this is the proper way to decide on matters like this, no?" Tonga then rode away as Fei grabbed her bleeding and aching shoulder. This whole situation was not right, she had to face Tonga in a few weeks? Fei then turned around and walked back to the site.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Azumi spent the day training, having learned years ago to recover while she trained, when Fei returned to the site Azumi was performing a training exorcize Fei may have been familiar with, she had found herself a great striking stone. Punching away at the rock, wearing the edges away and sanding it down, strike after strike, her arms and legs wearing the rock down gradually, rounding it out, little by little. She turned to see Fei enter but didnt stop what she was doing "hey, are you alright?" she said striking a bump on the rock, sending it off in to the trees in fragments "hows your shoulder? What happaned with that hunter guy?" how long had Azumi been up to this? since returning?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Fei walked back to the campsite and saw Azumi training as normal. This time she was striking a stone. Fei almost felt the urge to laugh at the irony. This sort of training technique was one that only the very top of the Wu shang clan could excercise to perfection and laid down the foundation work for the bone shattering strikes. Fei then walked down and waved her hand at Azumi "I am fine.... as is my shoulder, as for the hunter, he wont be bothering us anymore... i still have to do something in a few weeks, but nothing that should concern you.... but i will be training quite deeply this next two weeks....."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:16 am

Azumi at last turned from what she was doing, the first time her feet left the puddle of sweat gathered on the ground, where as a more experienced person would have picked up on the fact that Fei was clearly, obviously hiding something majorly important from her Azumi, having woman's intuition more or less totally lost on her simply assumed Fei wanted to train with her as a friendly gesture for helping her fight against the hunter. Her eyes were lit up like a child, it was as if she hadn't been injured or exerted herself at all, despite the fact that she had rather extensively done so. Anyone could have predicted what shed have blurted out next "Aside from my matches do you wanna train with me?!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Fei cleaned her wound at the water as Azumi asked her whether Fei wanted to train with her. Feis immediate reaction was that of shock. This girl was obviously very innocent that she was willing to share her martial art training style with a stranger like Fei. Still, this presented a good opportunity, Fei wasnt sure who she would beat that big guy earlier without a more direct power based attack. She had to improve the bone shattering strike and also maybe learn some power based moves. "Very well, that sounds good to me..... is there anything i should know in particular about your training method? Equipment or anything?" Fei asked because some training methods required special breathing or equipment to be used, or a ankle weight requirement.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Elsewhere in Little Garden
A great lumbering lizardine beast wa slumbeirng away in sheer panic, its four stumpy, tree trunk thick legs stomping along as fast as they could, which wasn't fast enough for the beast's liking, it's small turtle-esque head quivering with fear. It was being hunted by a man. A strong one at that, as the dinosaur's, spiked plating protruding out of it's back and tail did little to defend against him, nor did the prehistoric beast strength make the man hesitate in the slightest.
The Stegosarus could question on why a man, which he had seen before on the island leaving him in peace, not knowing they were members of the yonkou crew that owned it, was hunting. It would now be impossible for the beast to do so as it's head was suddenly decapitated by large seven foot long unwieldy sword, a heavily armoured man with horns on his helmet and a bushy blue beard standing on the now desceased large lizard's corpse, with a small cheerfully lion the size of a cat with a childs face snoozing comfortably on his shoulder.
Bluebeard stepped of his prey gently, before gazing at the currently fast asleep Widdles and murmering to himself; "The little dear certainly sleeps through the nosiest of occurences." He then gazed back at the dead stegosaurus, realising he had made an obvious and immensely dimwitted mistake.
"Hmmmm, all of it's meat will never fit aboard my boat.", he noted, "I suppose there could be a larger vessel around, afterall, I'm sure the Anubis Pirates left a few guards around, even with that war of his going on. I do hope they are men quick to jump at the chance of some coin."
He then sheathed his colossal sword onto his back and began dragging the dino corpse along with him as he began truddging along for the slim chance of fiinding a larger ship, leaving the Stegosaurs' head behind.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Azumi struck the stone as she spoke "not really, good training is where you find it, I use to train with weights and stuff but those kind of things dont exist here, mostly Ive been training with what ever I have on hand, the waterfall, the rocks, trees, and of course the dinosaurs. Though if my dad always said observation and visualization or something like that, but I dont really understand that stuff so mainly" that last strike shattered the rock entirely "I just do the physical stuff and practice on different matches, seems like you can already one shot a raptor though, so your probably a bit further along than I am." she sighned, the boulder wasnt exactly suppose to fly apart like that, two hours of work waisted, oh well. "since the hunter wont bug us we can probubly do some road work" she said at last, having stamina someone would definitly not expect of a girl her hight
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Fei stretched and moved her arm to make sure no deep damage was done. She then looked at Azumi when she asked about road work. "How much do you do ? I might as well try that....... ok then, you can lead, since you are the expert of this type of training technique....."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Azumi barely noticed Fei wasn't doing well, but figured if it was really a problem Fei would have been more clear about it, both ladies probably had an abnormal threshold for pain anyway. Taking off rather quickly Azumi broke in to basically a sprint "alright, this way!" Years of training had provided her with the agility of a panther and the speed of a through-bread. Azumi had been running with her training for ages now, shed actually missed doing it, even after running, climbing, and fighting against the beast and the hunter, even after striking a rock for a good hour or so she was able to take off with such ease and speed, someone new to knowing her might wonder where she got that kind of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next