One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Crew Name: The Black Wing Pirates
Captain: Ivan (Maxulus)
Flag: A jolly roger with black wings around the skull, one at the right of it and one at the left.
Ship: The Black Wing - A normal ship with black wings painted from the sides. The figurehead of the ship is a crow's head, as the crow is the bird which always has black wings, just like the captain.
Side: Pirates
Current Members:
Crew Goals: Each member of the crew has its own goals. The captain's goal is to make a name for himself in the New World and survive there in order to prove his strength. The main reason the crew was formed by Ivan was to recruit people that would help him at succeeding his goal as surviving in the New World by yourself is something extremely difficult.
Crew History: Ivan did not want to make a crew in the begining. Instead, he wanted to join a crew and travel with them in the New World. However, when he met Nightwing in Jaya, he changed his opinion. The small sized Skypiean realised that it would be better to form his own crew, made from trustworthy people that would assist him in his travels. His first recruit was the woman that inspired him, Nightwing, who also happened to be a skypiean as well and now he travels with her, searching for other people to join them.
-Chapter 0: The angel and the devil
-Chapter 1: A long night in Long Ring Long Land
-Chapter 2: Cruise ship Enormous!
-Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings
Expecting new members?: Yes, but Skypieans, NO FRUIT USERS (at the moment)

Last edited by Maxulus on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 pm

My Sniper/Thief Nightwing apply's officially to join the crew
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5794-nightwing#93399
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am

If you accept me I want to join with Hexi Retika.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Hexi is accepted into the crew. You can join the next thread, it will start soon.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Sorry... I'm pulling out. I think this crew is too inactive =/ Although I really liked the idea... but Unholy is not here and no one posts. Im really sorry
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 am

I would disband the crew anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)   The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Wing Pirates (disbanded)
Page 1 of 1