One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)

Go down 
+3
Ghostlyghost
Unholy
Yomasama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 am

Chusei grabbed Red beard's coat and threw it over his shoulder.
Giveing Oruc a smile Chusei said with confedence.

"No worries Captain no one will interupt. Good Luck Captain..."

Extending his left arm Chusei opened his Palm and created one Red Reflect two feet infront of chusei. Which was a wall 10feet tall and10feet wide in front of crew member's who had just arrived by the door sperating them from the two dueler's.

Chusei was prepared to use other walll's if the situation called for it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 am

No words need be said Azumi stood there only a few seconds, yet in her head many different calculations on how best to begin reeled for a short time, as her father use to say a mans body is his greatest ally, what do you see? Azumi looked at her opponent and saw a fortress, an impenetrable tower of bone and muscle with no significant weaknesses. Shed have to get crafty, when your opponent is as a mountain, be as the river, fluid and quick. Azumi crouched lower in her stance before unleashing her body’s power against the floor and taking off in to an impressive dash, mid air she leapt nearly her entire body height and kicked low, turning her hips and shoulders in to the blow to push all her weight behind it, aiming to connect between the shoulder and neck, though possibly at the face also, this was to test how ‘solid’ of an opponent she would be up against.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:25 am

Oruc watched as the girl sized him up she was looking for an opening, then came the dash a good jump and a solid kick if not for the muscle tone it would have knocked a weaker man back but this felt about like a love tap. A slight sweat drop formed on the back of the red maned head as the kick hit him and he remained as solid as a rock as he took the kick before pushing back against the foot shifting the balance of the kick and knocking her back a little a slight amount of disbelief in his voice "Not ta call ya a liar Missy but are ya sure yer the one that knocked my boys silly?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 am

This came as some what of a surprise, 'note to self... forget about kicking him in the face...' she thought to herself. She landed a fair distance away "while its true that you have more experience then they do, I am good" she smirked "thats all you'll really have to say to your lapdogs when you explain to them how I made you look like an idiot infront of everybody" she really was a strange one, not an ounce of bravado lost when faced with the undeniable poof that she was more or less outmatched. If anything shed just got more agressive. Taking the ground for her next approach she dashed forward with a combination of hits, upward blow to the chin, axe kick to the shoulder, strait jab to the gut, all in rapid succession. Shed have to wear him down over time.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 am

Oruc gave a bellowing laugh hearing she was still determined to win he liked this girl she had spunk. "Yer not short on guts I'll give ya that little girl so I'll quit playin around." Oruc took the hit to the chin with little more then a groan the shoulder when she hit felt like she had just collided with a brick as did the hit to the stomach as the older pirate tightened his stomach muscles before jabbing forward for her chest with one of the massive fists stepping into the jab to throw his weight into it without the gems it cant crack stone but it will defiantly bruise and knock the wind out of an unprepared opponent if it hits
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:05 am

What the witnesses saw next was quite a spectacle, to them it appeared that Azumi had rushed forward then suddenly flown backward, it wasn't until after shed been knocked a fair distance away that they saw their captains fist extended. "thats it! a strait jab! our captains specialty" Remarked one of the less injured men.
They watched as the girls body was knocked, or perhaps launched would be a beter term in to a shelf on the other side of the room, breaking the wooden planks against her back, no one noticed, however, that Azumi had done two things in that split second, she had managed to put up her guard, and her feet had left the floor as if to jump back. Had the full force of the blow connected, she would have been inarguably worse off. Her body, having been flung like a rag-doll gave a couple of painful twinges,
"wow... its to much... if she hadnt just broken my arm I would have called that picking on the weak... Ive seen that punch in action before, it can shatter rocks"
when suddenly, much to everyones suppress, she exhaled slowly "thats definitely gonna leave a mark" she said before rolling off her back and actually leaping on to one of the tables, though still shorter than her opponent standing on the ground. For Azumi, pain like this was second nature, shed been kicked, beaten, punched, thrown, flipped and bashed her entire life, shed been twice as small, twice as young and twice as injured and taken blows enough to knock her back like that, though she remained steadfast only a fool would believe she was totally unharmed, thogh the degree of harm was left to speculation. "so thats your famous fist is it? not bad, simple, but not bad" she had landed on her feet, still in her stance, as if she had simply bounced off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:23 am

watching the girl go flying he had seen the jump automatically so the girl had skill beyond those of a normal brawler this little duckling was an actual martial artist she had even known to tuck up a bit when she hit the wall though when she hit and fell to the floor he was almost afraid he had killed her. He shot a withering glare back at the man that had made the comment about picking on the weak. but Oruc stepped closer into the wreckage towards his downed opponent half wondering if he really hadn't killed her the large black boots sounded off against the wood floor but he stopped as she got up off the floor and leaped up onto one of the tables and was a little closer to his own height. he nodded at the compliment to his own punch before speaking as he cracked his knuckles readying for his next attack as he spoke he drew back aiming for the center of her body with another powerful punch which he stepped into again this punch if it landed would be in full swing when he finished his sentence. JEHAHAHAHA "Why thank ye Missy and you took my punch and are still up and walking after it. I'm quite IMPRESSED." (key word is capslocked)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:34 am

"shes still alive...? its gotta be her endorphines or something"
"wait a second, shes not seriously going to keep going is she?!"

This time Azumi was wide awake, her reflexes, honed from year after year of constant fighting were pitted against the brutal strength of the punch, his attacks are dangerous, but not nearly as dangerous as their's will be Using the added hight she had from the table Azumi was able to vault over the punch, pivoting her foot in a turn as she jumped Azumi was able to get in the air with her body turning, and using this circular motion shifted her wight for a knee strike aimed at the temple on the left side of his head using the full force of her rotation in a timely counter blow.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 am

As Azumi jumped Orucs fist the full force of the blow went straight through the all leaving gaping hole in the wall. Oruc took the hit to his temple that one fazed him more so because of the momentum and close proximity but it knocked Oruc back a step or two. He quickly shook his head to clear the dizziness before pulling back and releasing a sweeping hammer strike aimed for Azumi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 am

Chusei had been watching the fight with increasing interest. Chusei found it strange that the woman couldnt do any damage on Red Beard. With her Last attack Chusei brought himself to smile.

Thinking to himself with an amused look upon his face.
("That woman has some good instinc's. That punch to the temple is just what she need's to turn this fight into her favor. Sence she cant penatrate his defences normally she should consentrate on keeping Red Beard off blance with triping and disorenting attacks.Mixing her speed to the fray Red Beard wont be able to defend properly... What Is Captain Red Beard doing? Is he toying with her? The Longer the fight last's the more his opponet would be able to read his fighting style. Once shes got a firm grasp on that this fight will be all over. What Red Beard Needs to do is to stop show boating and get serious...')

Turning to Evykit and the other's Chusei commented.
"Looks like we have a good fight to watch..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 am

Azumi was watching him but had to focus on her landing, no sooner had her feet hit the ground than they pushed off again, turning her entire form away from the strike, though only dogging it by a hair despite all her best efforts, the air passing her face was enough blow her hair back in away from her with such force her hair tie snapped, there was no question that had the hit connected, she would no longer be conscious. hes got tons of power, and knows how to use his weight to his advantage, hes an experienced fighter but hes self taught, though any one of his punches could be fatal they're predictable and easy to read. her stance shifted as she returned to a neutral standing positon still, hes fast, I didn't have time to counter attack at all that time... I can only doge at this rate till he finally connects, damn it! How did he get me on the ropes so quickly after I landed that hit, I was sure he felt it Her body was moving as fast as it could, at leist it was keeping up but in the time it had taken her to land and avoid the attack she hadn't managed a counter blow and was stuck on the defensive. Shed have to just stay on her toes and watch him carefully for now, otherwise there was no way shed be able to keep fighting, all she needed was another timely counter blow to shift focus. She began employing some footwork, knowing that staying stationary was a bad idea.
The injured men were being treated by the doctor and watched the match as a crowed gathered, it was after all quite a show, had they known it was going to happen it might have even been a spectator's event.
"did that punch connect? I cant follow their movements at all"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 am

Oruc gave a grin as The girl once again dodged his attack (well now I'd better get serous it seems) Oruc though to himself with a grin deciding to go for the unexpected he stooped low before bringing his knee up towards the girls chest and bringing down one of his enormous fists hoping to pin her between the crushing force.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:14 am

this just isnt my style... but Im not gonna win by trading punches like I normally do... and then Azumi saw it, the opening she had been waiting for though only for a split second, her eyes widened and her body coursed with adrenaline in that instant NOW! while her opponent was curling his body Azumi seized the initiative, her footwork paid off as she darted quickly, steeping on his knee as he raised it and using the knee as a stepping stone to valut up and deliver a right handed uppercut to his head as it lowered toward her her blow would connect around the time the knee and fist would collide, Azumi had moved her foot with lightning speed to only push off the knee for a split second, yet in doing so pushed her body upward for the uppercut, none of the blows shed connected had phased him but perhaps this combination of the power of her leg pushing down and her fist pushing up would finally even the damage between them, the attack was powerful but had throne off all the balance her footwork had built up to be so.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 am

as Oruc caught the uppercut to the head he stumbled back but not before sweeping his hand to catch her leg if he did while he stumbled back trying to regain his senses he would have tossed her away from him to give him a moment for his head to clear blood was leaking from the corner of his mouth and he was obviously dizzy after presumably having tossed the young martial artist he leaned up against the wall for a moment to steady himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 am

Azumi hadn't expected a counter attack so quickly, already off balance she was knocked several feet on to the floor, as she hit the ground it became painfully obvious that shed taken more damage from being knocked across the room earlier than she thought, and this stumble to the ground had served to further that damage. On her back she clutched her side painfully and winced a moment, she hoped internal bleeding was farther away but neither fighter was standing completely, both were recovering, her vision was even a tiny bit hazy from the fall.
"wait... whos winning?" "Neither I think... they both got messed up from that one" "its really quite a spectacle, we have an epic in the works, the captain is in rare form striking her even as hes being knocked back like that, and the little firecracker over there has him licking his wounds"
Sure enough both figher's got to their feet at the same exact time, Azumi had definitely felt that one, her whole body was beginning to ache from being slamed against a solid surface twice in a row but she still had her wits about her, an to a fighter pain was nothing... right? Azumi was covered in sand and sweat now, but her breathing was returning to normal and her eyes were focusing. It was an objective fight now with out ego or malice, her martial arts, his raw power, only one could prove victorious. I dont know why Im so surprised, hes been fighting as a pirate for years now... almost two decades of training and I have no idea what to do next, grappling, striking, none of it seems to knock him down. Using his blind spot is to obvious... Ill just have to move forward and see if my body has the answer "okay" she sad shifting her stance and resuming her footwork "Ill admit that your more than just another strongman, otherwise I would have won already... but Im not quite finished yet" then something very very strange happened, dissipate all that had happened Azumi looked, happy. Wasnt she in pain? didnt she know the amount of danger she was in? Any sane person would feel the stress but Azumi was actually quite... at home in this situation.
"what is she doing.... smiling?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 am

As Oruc regained his feet he was still shaky from that glancing blow to the head this little one was tough. She had taken attacks that had killed pirates in the past and came back for more and she dished out nearly as well as she took. Hearing the girls comments he gave a bit of a laugh spitting out some blood before answering JEHAHAHAHAHA *Patewie*"Blue Blazes Missy ya do yer father proud who ever he may be you fight like a hellion. This is the most fun I've had in years" The pirates mouth split into a wide grin above the braided beard his chest and shoulders soaked with sweat he was getting a work out and loving it
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

As the messenger watched the battle intensely, he described every detail he could, though struggling to be fluid in his descriptions, much to the annoyance of Lord Zastur. I suppose it shall have to do, though I do wish I had sent someone with a better volcabulary. Hmmm I shall need to look into this child, she may prove not only profitable but also dangerous, she has after all managed to exchange blows with Redbeard., the infromation broker thought to himself, mulling over the usefulness of such information before realising he would need much more to pin point any secrets of this femal fighter. "Johnson, get a better view of the action. In fact, get as close as you need to for enough detail on the woman, I'm intrested to see if she survives, which could prove interesting." The messanger looked at the den den mushi sartled before quickly answering with a stiff; "Yes sir.",throwing Redbeards gifts on his shoulder, and went into the lift and pressed the button to the second floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 am

Evykit heard his captain order and start standing up on the ground straight as a moemnt ago he was just laying his back on the wall. He pick up his backpack that he put on the floor. Evykit search around the room as he will only heal the people at the side at the moment because it will interrupt the fight if he walk around in the middle of the fight, picking up people.

Evykit examine one of the guy. His rib was broken. All of them. Just how strong was this girl? murmured Evykit as he get his stuff from his backpack. He start doing all his possible to heal the guy while he's now so much as unconscious. He was done healing and walk to the other guy who have his leg broken. This guy is lucky, it's just minor damage. murmured Evykit as he start off healing the guy. He walk up to the next guy and after examining him, he start healing. While he was healing he heard Chusei say something as he doesn't really pay attention. He repeat Chusei word in his mind as it seem kinds true. Thought, he was healing...he sometime look at the fight and it's really are interesting. Evykit stand up and walk to the next guy, continue his healing.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 am

Azumi had little time for sentiment, now she needed to focus. It became entirely to clear to her that the range of her opponents reach was far greater than her own, in fact, his massive arm and leg span formed a radios that encompassed that of her own. Azumi was no stranger to range disadvantages but this was a greater one than she had faced ever since childhood, more than that it was even greater than she had expected, as was made obvious from the counterblow she had just taken. does my territory... really fit inside his? Darting left and right with some genuinely impressive footwork she saw that it was indeed true, it was impossible for her to get near him with out being in his territory as a fighter. This would never work unless she could get him in her territory as well, up till now shed been using counterblows to bridge the gap, letting him come toward her first but now he wasn't attacking, she needed a more direct approach, though shed given up on using her training her body was shifting in to her proper stances and movements with out consulting her, a phenomenon that happens only when someone does one thing and only one thing for their entire lives, fighting poses and movements were as natural to her as walking and standing. Because of this Azumi was able to think two, maybe even three or four moves ahead while making moves of her own. Azumi pushed off the ground with such force a ring of sand jutted out behind her, showing a speed she hadn’t yet displayed in the match, using every advantage in agility her slender frame gave her over her opponent to its fullest. his center of gravity is twice as high up from the ground as mine is, especially with the stance he’s taking now, he looks about 600 pounds or so, Ive lifted weights about that much before back home on karate island, it was extremely difficult to lift them even once… but I don’t need to lift him, I need to get him off balance, knock him down, use all that weight against him! He shifts all his weight forward when he goes to attack, that’s his fighting style, and where all his power comes from, so that’s when Ill do it… I have lots of practice doing take downs… I can beat him! Her eyes strained, every muscle performing its best soon they were both entirely in each others territory, Azumi was less than half an arm’s length from Oruc, but due to his larger arms that meant that Oruc was less than one fourth an arms length from Azumi who had taken a kickboxing like stance this time using the very very short amount of space between them she turned one of her raised arms and drove one of the bent elbows up and forward while keeping her guard up with her other arm, this was a feint to cause him to double back and hopefully create an opening in his balance. Though if the jab connected that might have worked just fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Oruc was amazed that the girl was determined to get back into his strike zone. She wasn't short on bravery this one but the massive captain had a little plan of his own. Spreading his arms wide as the girl approached he actually leaned in slamming is fists towards one another in the hopes of catching either Azumi's elbow or in fact Azumi herself between the crushing fists.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 am

Azumi was fortunate her guard was still up, the attack was coming sooner than she expected, with her feet planted firmly on the ground Azumi used the elbow that was already moving forward to push back, leaning under the advancing fists she extended the arm and grabed ahold of one of the wrists, then, as her back was leand backward she turned her body forward in an attempt to pull him in the direction he was already leaning and perhaps even throw him, all the force of his attack was being used to hoist him forward over her.

"shes not actualy trying to... no you dont think shes.... actualy trying to throw him?" "maybe the fall damaged her brain..."
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:39 am

As Azumi dodged the slamming fists and felt the pull towards her his natural instinct was to curl his massive arm around her and try to use the weight of the fall to crush her. the massive arm curled around locking it as his 600 lbs came crashing towards her the same was going through his mind

"She didn't actually think that she could... no wait she wouldn't she couldn't be... actually trying to.... OH CRAP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 am

Azumi felt a rush and saw the lights of the room spin, she knew what was happening as she felt an arm hold her in a vice grip. hes gonna break my neck when we land! Azumis body had the answer. Rather than push against the arm, her body used it. Leaning in to the arm she held it and used it as a vault for leverage mid fall, the arm was around her like a seat belt her hands met it and this balance allowed her to kick off the ground and slam her legs forward against his stomach with all their power, while her legs did this her nibble body slid one arm under the lock and exorcized a reversal, perhaps this kick combined with the proper reversal, would be enough to launch her just a few critical feet out of arms way. Otherwise there was a very real possibility she could die. This ditch effort actualy had more behind it than Azumi had thought, Redbeard, who was already falling with 600 pounds of force plus the power of Azumis throw, would collide with a double legged kick going the opposite way, again adding her force to the impact the result would be many times that of Azumis natural kicks, more power than her body itself could produce. This power would be working to launch her out of the way to survival am I.... gonna die!?!?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 am

About mid way through his last sentence Oruc felt the kick and felt the girl break his lock. In one last attempt at a blow Redbeard aimed one last colossal swing at the girl before the distance fully separated it was aimed for her chest or shoulder. Before Redbeard knew if he had hit his target or not his world swam as he slammed hard into the wall of the Mess-hall. The wall gave way under his weight and the captain hit the rocks of the cliff the fortress was standing on hard. knocking him out for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 am

Azumi had no idea what was happaning, not the slightest idea at all, when she would later try to remember it she would say she blacked out, but the truth is she was fully conscious. Her body had moved, moved very very fast. Had something struck her? or had she struck something? she had no idea. But she did experaince three impacts, on on her feet, one to the side of her body, then a second later a much harder one on her face. What had really happened was this; Azumi had begun to launch herself forward, but had been sideswiped by redbeard, causing her to spin while she flew, because of this she slamed strait in to a table, with such foce that the surface of the table cracked in two. Finally feeling the gritty floor on her back Azumi opened her eyes. Everything hurt, every past part of her. Her eyes were open but she couldent see, for a few seconds it was just whiteness. Her ears were ringing. Eventualy she saw a blurry, hazy double vission. and began to breath. Her face felt very hot... she sputtered but no words came for a moment, then "I.... I cant even see strait.... damn" Azumi's vission began to tumble and turn, "m-my head?" she touched her face and her hand felt very warm and wet. A sense of terror found her that she hadnt known in years. Soon however her vision came to focus and what happened next was both unbelievable and imposible. There wasnt any opponent infront of her anymore. She looked left, then right, the ringing in her ears had stopped.
"N-no way...."
"I didnt even see it"
"NO WAY!"
"Thats... thats imposible"
Then finnaly she saw it, standing to her feet, the hole in the wall. What had happened? had she broken the hold? she must have. Azumi's nose and forehead was bleeding, she was aware of that now, pressing a hand to the side of her face Azumi snorted a small puddle of blood from her nose, stoping the rest of the bleeding as she had many times. However unlady like that might have seemed. She gasped and tried her best to get to her feet. Finnaly after four atempts she did it, slumped over and breathing heavily, bleeding from her head and covered in bruses, shaken but not defeated. The shock came slowly, much more slowly than it had to the others. "I... I did that? I didnt even think to... how did I do that?" she pushed her blood soaked bangs aside, the bleeding was from a few small cuts from the table, but soon swelling would stop it, in that moment pain was nothing because she had realized something more important. "I... I won?.... I WON!" her breathing was still shallow and hard, but it was getting deeper and slower, her heart was racing and every part of her cried out in agony, but she was still standing. The little firecracker had tossed that mountain, and then knocked him back with a kick, but it had happened so quickly none of the witnesses were sure what had occurred, not even Azumi knew for sure. This was simply what happens when someone is force to fight to win or die, it had been an event that would become an urban legend, a phenomenon that only occurs when the body sends a desperate signal for survival, and pushes every muscle far beyond its limit for a critical second. She stumbled over to a sink, no one really being intrested in stoping her after what they had seen and began pouring cold water down her head, down all of her, she was so overheated and over exherted, so dirty and bloody that it was as if steam rose up from her when she did so. She looked up to see them again, the eyes that had burned with such a fighting spirit still looking at them, wide open, her breathing was normalizing now, and the shock of the pain was setting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)    (Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Serious)Forge Island Welcome home to the paradise of pearls {Who is this Azumi chick anyway} (Open All Redbeard Pirates Mustache Bureau messengers and Azumi Kael)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next