One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Para Benzen

Para Benzen

Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Ai no Mi (Love Fruit) [Also known as the Ai Ai no Mi or Love Love Fruit]
Capabilities:
Stage 1: Love of Objects
Within the first stage of the Ai no Mi, or Love Fruit, the Eater of this fruit gains the ability to entice others into loving other objects. This means that if one needs something protected, they can make someone love the item with their life. Merely like a charismatic effect. However, in order for this to occur, the one to love the object must touch it. This is the activation, mere touch. Also, the love for the object will last for a short time unless practiced. The personality of the person under the control of the fruit eater will not change. Up to three people can be under the effect of this stage. [Lasts up to 15 posts]

Stage 2: Love of Being Must like the first stage, the second stage of the Ai no Mi causes the eater to be able to convince others to love things. However, this time, the thing loved is people and animals rather than material things. This is very difficult due to the person who will be put under this hypnosis must touch the person or animal. If the eater of the fruit wishes the person to love them, then they must have a more romantic action with the person, such as sharing a kiss. The personality of the person under the control of the fruit eater will not change. Up to two people can be under the effect of this stage.[Lasts up to 15 posts]

Stage 3: Love of Eternity The final stage combines both the first and second except there is no time limit anymore. The person wrapped under the control of the person that ate the fruit will be stuck under the control of the user for as long as specified. If there is no specification, it will last up to an eternity or until the eater of the fruit dies. As stated before, the personality of the person under the control of the fruit eater will not change. Only one person can be under the control of this stage. However because of this, it takes some time to switch from person to person [At least 3 posts since the hypnosis was broken from the previous target]

FOR ALL STAGES: The fruit cannot stop an enemy from being an enemy. Only making people that are neutral become friends/ allies/ loved ones or protective.
Type: Paramecia

Last edited by Para Benzen on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Approved tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 am

mind control is a banned ability
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Para Benzen

Para Benzen

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 am

It would be mind control if it changed the person under the control, when in fact it just manipulates what they care for. Thus why they keep their personality.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 am

if someones character is going to attack them and they use their ability and they suddenly dont want to then thats mind control, it effects actions, not personality, why not simply use boa handcocks fruit?
Back to top Go down
Para Benzen

Para Benzen

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 am

I did not see the fruit there and I like having my own spin on things. The fruit has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 am

clarification; you cannot force peoples characters to do things they do not want to have them do, as long as you dont do that its fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)   Ai No Mi (Love Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ai No Mi (Love Fruit)
Page 1 of 1