One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruti)

Capabilities: The user who ate this devil fruit will became a leaf man however their body look normal like a normal person. The user usually attack by cut one hair off their head and produce leaf from it. Leaf ain't normal because it's more sharper and heavier because it got nutrient of Human Food. It can slice through thing like a sword.

Example of Attack:

- Swift Leaf: Produce A Bunch of Leaf than throw at Enemy Rapidly. Swift like Shuriken and Sharp like Knife.

- Falling Leaf Dancer: Produce a Large fall of Leaf from the Sky, Most of the Leaf are not Sharp and Swift like a normal Leaf but some of them are the sharp leaf.

Type: Paramecia

Last edited by Khmeng Morha Deu on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:09 am

This description is simply unclear. I can't get a picture of what the exact abilities of this DF is. Also, being leafy wouldn't really help you against lightning. Lightning has a tendency to send plant-life on fire actually. Water logia doesn't exist (it is prohibited by the rules), so that example is moot.

Also, Caps Lock Doesn't Belong In The First Letter of Every Word.

Also, the theme of this DF is kind of upstaged by the already existing Plant DF (Puranto Puranto No Mi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:34 am

If we're talking about a fight, the user produce leaf and throw it to there enemy like a Shuriken. It was a sharp and heavy leaf. And about the lightning thing, I'm not quite sure myself just in older day I played Pokemon, and Leaf is unaffected against Lightning. An I think it was just an example so I just trying to think of something, and the Water Logia too, I was just referring to example so I just make things up.

And for the Cap Lock thingy...What do you mean?

Well about that existing DF, I think...only think, we're different. Because mine only use Leaf and to throw Leaf are the user attack but Maybe...just maybe, that guy's DF is to grow plant and use it to attack like using it root or vine....
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am

Regardless of how pokemon does it, leafyness does not protect you against lightning.

As for the caps lock, you're using capital letters in random places, and it's screwing with readability and pacing. For example, why is "leaf" in the end capitalized?

Also, example attacks really don't lay out the actual capabilities of your fruit. Also, if you have something to clarify or add to the fruit itself, edit the first post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 am

Oh...It's just an example by the way ^^

About the cap locks because it's my habit. I think some word without cap locks look bad and it's hard to read so I began writing within cap locks on random word. Sorry, that's my habit.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:22 am

The description still doesn't tell me what the fruit actually does. You just added another example attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 am

It's like using a shuriken. But this one I use leaf. Let just say me using shuriken. It's just the same. Throwing thing to foe making them got cut.

How about you asking me the question? Like, what should I describe.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 pm

I want to know what the base power is. "Become leaf" is horribly vague. Do you turn into a giant anthropomorphic maple leaf? Do you look like a person-shaped bush? Do you conjure leaves out of nothing? In what ways can you manipulate these leaves? Sample attacks will not answer these questions, you need to write the parameters into the sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

About turning into leaf...No. We produce this life by cutting out one hair only and we can produce another big amount of leaf.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:42 pm

You've still failed to provide a proper description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)   Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ha Ha no Mi (Leaf Leaf Devil Fruit)
Page 1 of 1