One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Keitaro stood in the desert looking at the man in front of him. "Prince Anubis...Very nice to meet you...How ever I can't let you go any further...The balance of power be damned...You can't keep up with these idiotic plans of taking over WG property." Keitaro said entering the black leg stance. "I am sorry for this."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:07 pm

Anubis sat near the sole building in this vast desert land. He rolled his cape and stood up, as the sand began falling off. He then looked to the boy standing in front of him about to use some martial arts style. Anubis's pets Gilgamesh the komodo dragon and King the Hawk were by his side. King flew into the sky immediately and Gilgamesh hissed at the new comer. Anubis stood up "You are not the first or the last to have threatened my life..... though i have to say, it is getting tiring having to deal with radicals who challenge me.... well then, come on......" Anubis formed a mini sand tornado on his hand "Lets do this...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm

"Sand does nothing to me Anubis." Keitaro said as sand pooled from his body. He rushed towards the man but used the speed of soru to get behind him. He attempted a kick to the mid back with enough force to send him forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Anubis sighed "Who said i want to use sand against you.... always in such a hurry boy......SABLES!!!!" He fired his hand, causing a mini sand tornados impact to block the kick at close range. Gilgamesh began hissing as cold wind was blown out from his mouth. It was trying to freeze Keis hand. Anubis then grinned "Impeccable defense is the best way to fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Using the speed of Soru once again he moved away from Anubis though his hand was slightly froze over. It would melt quickly how ever. "Hm smart very smart Anubis."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Anubis then walked foward pulling the sand from the ground , making it into 3 sand blades, he sent them flying at Kei, followed by thrusting his palm to the ground "SABLES!!!!" He sent sand flying everywhere, creating a sort of sand cloud around himself and Kei. Aiming to block Keis vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Streaching his arm out Kei absorbed the sand blades into his body. Using geppo he leaped up to where the amount of sand in the cloud was lightest he found the shadowed form of Anubis. Using soru once more he went towards Anubis with the aim to hit him in the stomach with a hard kick.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:47 pm

King had already screeched as he spotted Kei. Anubis heard it and knew where Kei was attacking from. He placed a sand storm shockwave with the his usual attack in his palms, striking it against Keis kick. He then raised his hands, there was a sand chain which wrapped around Keis leg. Anubis crushed his other palm , aiming to hold Kei in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.   GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: The Sand Storm vs. The Desert Prince.
Page 1 of 1