One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Empty
PostSubject: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm

annachie was burning his skin covered in a black tar he had covered his arms in sand so it wouldnt harm anyone he touched with them with his arms. he was carrying delphi who was barely councious he kissed her on the forehead as she walked through town. he looked for somewhere he could put delphi down safely he saw a blood trail but he ignored it because he was trying to find a safe place for delphi right now.after an hour he eventually found an inn of somesoughts it looked alright the place was not to bad the building looked like it could fall apart soon but the inside was very well decorated. he then payed a night at this place and he would pay for the next night if he needed to. he then walked up the small spiral staircase as he headed to the small room. he then layed down delphi on the bed and he hoped she would wake up soon. he ran a bath for delphi for when she woke up he made sure the water was right and he headed out for about 10 minutes to buy some things to wash with because for some reason the room had nothing in.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:03 am

Delphi awoke with a start, letting out a high-pitched shriek as she tried to sit up. Her head throbbed as she looked around, trying to piece together what was going on. She was still in her mermaid form, she noticed, abruptly changing herself back into her human form and giving her damp legs a shake.
She could feel a soft bed beneath her and Delphi took a moment to look around the small room. Where was she? Her body ached profusely but she had absolutely no recollection of what had happened beforehand.
Delphi only had one solid memory to cling to. One face that hung in her mind that offered her some form of comfort.
Annachie.

Delphi shakily pulled herself into a sitting position, coughing a little as she looked around a lot more hastily. Where was her lover?
She called out as loudly as she could, not having the energy to physically get up out of bed to walk around and look for him. "Annachie? Annachie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 am

annachie came back into the room with a bag with a couple of cleaning things inside and some food he saw that delphi had woken up he put the bag down and went to hug delphi his arms still covered in sand and said to her "how are you feeling?" he had put a bandage on delphis arm. he asked her another question "would you like to bath before me?" the steam from the bathroom was coming through the bottum and top of the door. he asked her if she wanted to go first even though most of his body was covered in tar and was burning him. he kissed delphi on the cheek and walked back over to the bathroom placing the cleaning stuff on and walked back to delphis side ready to pick her up and take her to the bathroom so she didnt have to walk.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Delphi took a deep breath of relief at the site of her beloved returning and hugged him back tightly.
Perhaps in a lesser state of delirium, it might have been a good idea for Delphi to actually ask Annachie what had happened before she had fallen unconcious, but at that exact moment, the half-mermaid's concern had quickly shifted to the sand on Annachie's arms.
"I...I'm feeling fine but..."she stammered softly, tracing the gritty surface of his fore-arms. "How are you? Annachie...this tar..."
Her brow furrowed at the sight of it and she looked up at him insistantly. "Annachie, you need to bathe more than I do. This tar must be burning your skin." She ran a hand over her own arm, smiling faintly. "You've taken care of me....please, let me take care of you, a little."

She blushed a little at the kiss and put her arms around his neck when he returned for her, making a quiet suggestion. "How about we take a bath together? That way, I can help you wash off that tar..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:37 pm

annachies body all apart from his head because he removed the tar from his head. from his neck down about of two millimetres of flesh had been burned and boiled away and annachie was exhausted. he picked up delphi and said to her "im fine my bodies fine." as he heard her say they should bath together he said "ok lets do that" as his bent over he tore open a few old wounds which started to bleed and his picked up delphi and started the walk to the bathroom which was exhausting for annachie and then his legs buckled underneath him as he got into the bathroom his legs callapsed underneath him and he fell forward as he took a step and the top part of his body and delphi fell into the bath luckily delphi wasnt hurt. annachie was though he only made a slight grunt though he got a little tar of his arms to see them to reveal how much flesh he had lost he tried to push away and get up to get in the bath normally but his arms just wouldnt allow it so he tried to pull himself in.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Despite his best efforts, Delphi noticed Annachie's torn flesh and the quantity of tar that had burned into his skin. She stubbornly shook the feeling back into her legs and climbed out of the bath, blushing a little as she removed her clothes and taking a deep breath.
She trusted Annachie completely. That much was certain.

Delphi looped her arms under Annachie's torso and helped him stand into the bath before assisting him in undressing and then guiding him to sit down.
She exhaled, saying quietly. "You need this more than I do, love. Please don't lie to me. I know that you're hurt. Let me take care of you."
Delphi climbed into the bath behind him, enjoying the hot water as she took up a small cloth from the nearby and started to wash the tar from his skin.
Delphi winced at the sight of the different wounds. "I'm going to have to do a lot of graft-stitching. When my fingers are less shaky."
She took a bottle of cleaning product that Annachie had bought and started to help him to cleanse his skin, leaning forward to place a reassuring kiss on his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 pm

annachie said to delphi "thank you for helping me, im sorry i just dont like you to worry about me. does skin grafting hurt and what is it. "as she cleaned him he tried to move but he was too exhausted he could do alittle of the cleaning of himself. annachie was about to lay down backwards but he remembered that delphi was behind him so he leaned forwards his face in the water he raised his head every three minutes for air but they werent gasps they were just like normal breathes for air.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Delphi gave Annachie a gentle smile and ran her hands along his back, continuing to wash his skin. "Annachie, we've been through this. There's no need to be upset about worrying me. I don't mind taking care of you. It'll be worse if you don't tell me that you're hurt and then end up collapsing later...then I'll really get worried..."
She took him by the shoulders, stopping him from ducking his head forward. "Skin grafting is a slightly more extreme means of me stitching your skin back together. I'll have to use some special serum to grow your skin back in certain places. I'll put you asleep though, so that you won't feel any pain..."
Delphi carefully moved her bare legs so that Annachie could sit between them, guiding him to rest his head back upon her breasts. "For now, just relax. Let me help you to wash."
And with that, the half-mermaid, took up a flannel and started to wash down Annachie's skin until all the tar and sand had come away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)   Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fell apart now reunited (open to loreleimaiden and annachie)
Page 1 of 1